Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681030 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2018
nigerianonym:

Quick one, Marvel64, if a supposed experienced hire appeared for interview without having work experience, would he be interviewed for formality's sake, or would he be sent away?

It depends on how the candidate made it to the interview. It was made clear from the beginning that EH should have a minimum of 5years experience and those that made it to the interview were asked to provide evidence of work experience where applicable.

Refer to my previous posts, I explained a lot that took place during the selection for aptitude test. So if such candidate made it to the interview through any other means, he/she will be interviewed but will loose points for having no experience and be dropped during the final selection process.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2018
3 days to 29th of June, 7days to 3rd of July.
Father have mercy.
This dates shouldn't be postponed oh angry
This wait is not easy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2018
@marvel64 could you confirm whether the letters have been dispatched. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2018
Morning Guys,
Please Marvel
1.Is there any info as regards to APLs reaching the zonal/field offices as @ now?
2. Do successful ones collect their APLs @ d nearest office or @ where they're posted?

Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Good Morning House, @marvel64 , any idea on the State with the most selected applicants?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Itzdanrimi:
Good Morning House, @marvel64 , any idea on the State with the most selected applicants?
its your state

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2018
salesani88:
@marvel64 could you confirm whether the letters have been dispatched. Thanks

The dates provided will give you a hint. Please be patient.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Itzdanrimi:

I’m sorry, that’s a highly classified info.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2018
Thank you [/quote]
BKR001:
Morning Guys,
Please Marvel
1.Is there any info as regards to APLs reaching the zonal/field offices as @ now?
2. Do successful ones collect their APLs @ d nearest office or @ where they're posted?

Thank you
Pls Mr Marvel,
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hadesha(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2018
Pdirac:

NNPC’s

You are correct
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2018
Marvel64:

ok! Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2018
Marvel64:

What of the medical ground question I asked? Can someone be disqualified on medical ground?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2018
Marvel64:

Katsina state has d highest no. Of successful candidates.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2018
Itzdanrimi:
Katsina state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2018
I'm not writing to counterfeit whatever has been said neither is to support but from the call I received this morning and the question asked, I'm almost very sure that the apls are either not typed yet or that they are just typing them. Una no vex oo but I shall not answer your questions
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
fachuba:
I'm not writing to counterfeit whatever has been said neither is to support but from the call I received this morning and the question asked, I'm almost very sure that the apls are either not typed yet or that they are just typing them. Una no vex oo but I shall not answer your questions

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
Katsina state has d highest no. Of successful candidates.

What evidence do you have for this.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
fachuba:
please tell us what you learnt, keep us in the loop, we are here to rub minds aint we?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
fachuba:

@marvel, Tami, never down, plz can you update us with this info. Plz
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
siniya:

What of the medical ground question I asked?
Can someone be disqualified on medical ground?

One can be disqualified, counselled and placed under close observation during the probation period.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
fachuba:

Thanks for your contribution but just get ready for what is about to happen soon. The info you have just received is obsolete. I would advise you seek a different source.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Marvel64:

One can be disqualified, counselled and placed under close observation during the probation period.

Is there any probationary period for someone already disqualified? ur statement confused me

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Marvel64:

Thanks for your contribution but just get ready for what is about to happen soon. The info you have just received is obsolete. I would advise you seek a different source.

Pls Sir,
-Are we going to collect APLs at nearest office or where we are posted?
- Any update about the dispatch?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
siniya:

Is there any probationary period for someone already disqualified? ur statement confused me
DURING the probation period. Read this one of the FIRS

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
siniya:

Only those that will be counselled and placed under close observation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
The manner of questions some of you ask and recycle ehn. We will still see "Will my name be written on my appointment letter? What colour is the paper used in printing the appointment letter?".

Cant we just exercise some patience? July 3rd is here already.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
No confirmed date yet.
Expect APL and Posting simultaneously

See the chosen on the inside Amen

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
greenpanther:
No confirmed date yet.
Expect APL and Posting simultaneously

See the chosen on the inside ����

Don't get you sir..plz can you explain further
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Marvel64:

Uncle Marvel, I didn't talk about information or souce of information. Plus I didn't counter whatever it is u have said. I desperately need this whole thing over maybe more that u even do. In as much as I think typing is in the process, I don't mind receiving a call to come pick up my letter tomorrow morning sef smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.