Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3680976 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
U guys were clamouring for update info nah.. u have ur update u always seek.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2018

pillgist:
Good evening Marvel64, I would like to ask in what capacity will a Pharmacist function at DPR, cos from my findings, I haven’t heard of any there?
Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Any person way say patience is virtue like say e easy make the person apply for DPR or Nlng job grin. The person go understand the real meaning of virtue grin angry

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
HRtechnique:

LETS TALK ABOUT THE MEDICAL TESTS. Marvel64.

What are they looking at or better put, what will they be looking for?

HIV, TB, HEPATITIS, EYE TEST, PULMONARY TEST, ULTRASOUND/ CT SCAN etc
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
shawlar:

Wow!

Are all these not discriminatory?.

Thanks anyway boss.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayjaykay10: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
shawlar:

HBP, Blood Sugar....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
We are now in the era of medical tests, grin
That's good.... We are gradually moving to the permanent site cheesy grin
Very soon, it will be which zonal office them post you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
I hope no test for alcohol angry, because that one go read +ve for me grin
If u know, u know
#TeamLagerBeer cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:
If u know, u know

Medical should b about 3weeks after receiving apl so u can simply stay away from alcohol when u receive ur apl
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mtcheww... angry

Abeg make una knock hand for my gate incase anytin happen.

Make I reach house go offload excess beans

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hadesha(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:
If u know, u know

I know cos we dey d same team
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bulangu01: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
House, pls any update so far
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Energist1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
hmmm android Oreo 8.1 is out now.. dont know if they are planning any other updates yet on android, but we will know before the end of the year sha
Bulangu01:
House, pls any update so far

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
#
Energist1:
hmmm android Oreo 8.1 is out now.. dont know if they are planning any other updates yet on android, but we will know before the end of the year sha
funny though. 26th loading any APL prediction for Tuesday or the next available date is 29th?

I know someone will relate this to football, it isnt funny okay?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
pillgist:
Good evening Marvel64, I would like to ask in what capacity will a Pharmacist function at DPR, cos from my findings, I haven’t heard of any there?
Thank you.

They have a clinic don’t they...??

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:
If u know, u know

They actually don’t need to find Alcohol in your blood. I think the ct or ultrasound can show the condition of your liver, so they might be able to determine the level of your drinking grin grin..

I don’t think the tests are discriminatory, they might just be to know your health status and how suitable you are for the job... For eg someone with defective eyesight or so won’t be posted offshore etc
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
shawlar:

They actually don’t need to find Alcohol in your blood. I think the ct or ultrasound can show the condition of your liver, so they might be able to determine the level of your drinking grin grin..

I don’t think the tests are discriminatory, they might just be to know your health status and how suitable you are for the job... For eg someone with defective eyesight or so won’t be posted offshore etc

Don't mind him o...

He can always claim alcohol boosts his morale to carry out his assignments grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 12:35am On Jun 26, 2018
shawlar:

They have a clinic don’t they...??

To the best of my knowledge, they don’t.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by clarydamsel: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Pdirac:

To the best of my knowledge, they don’t.
. Really! So there is nothing like HMO for staff??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hadesha(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2018
There is but it is used by all government owned oil companies and subsidiaries.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2018
clarydamsel:

From what I learnt, they use NNPC’s.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2018
Hadesha:
There is but it is used by all government owned oil companies and subsidiaries.
NNPC’s
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Pdirac:
The date rage is still young, since it’s 25th-3rd July. Let’s pray as we wait. Please, oga Marvel64, help us(the Pharmacist) answer this question raised��. Thanks.

Good morning sir,

I’m sorry, I don’t have any information with regards the afore position. This shouldn’t be a concern for now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2018
clarydamsel:

DPR and NNPC staff, their spouce and children (not more than 24years) use NNPC clinics and hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2018
Marvel64:

Good morning sir,

I’m sorry, I don’t have any information with regards the afore position. This shouldn’t be a concern for now.

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
There is a clinic at DPR HEad office on Kofo Abayomi street.. I am 150% sure of that.

They can also post medical staff to the NNPC clinics
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2018
Marvel64:

Good morning sir,

Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2018
shawlar:

There is a clinic at DPR HEad office on Kofo Abayomi street.. I am 150% sure of that.

They can also post medical staff to the NNPC clinics

Aww, thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siniya: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2018
Morning fellow future colleagues @marvel64... Can someone be disqualified on medical ground? Do you have idea which state has the highest number of candidates recruited?
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Marro2012: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2018
siniya:
Morning fellow future colleagues
@marvel64...
Can someone be disqualified on medical ground?
Do you have idea which state has the highest number of candidates recruited?

Thanks
yes if you have malaria.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ojembaone: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Good Morning

@Marvel64

How about people with physical disabilities? Any hope of passing medical?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.