Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681059 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Onyiridike:

Another one. Brother, it will be difficult to believe you. It is no longer a secret. I contacted DPR myself and I was informed that letters have been dispatched and that some candidates have collected theirs in Lagos (I believe they are the stakeholders candidates).
Also he informed me that in 2 weeks everybody would have gotten his/her letter.

Wow, in Lagos. If this is true, that means Lagos candidates will hear from them soon.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
LargeBreed:
No one has collected any appointment letter. I just confirmed from a top source at dpr. The source also told me that any letter i see online is fake. However, he told me that peoeple will be called before September. This is social media where anything can happen. Anyone can forge or claim anything.
another one don show

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
LargeBreed:
No one has collected any appointment letter. I just confirmed from a top source at dpr. The source also told me that any letter i see online is fake. However, he told me that peoeple will be called before September. This is social media where anything can happen. Anyone can forge or claim anything.

Wow, I called DPR helpline myself and the guy at the other end confirmed to me that they have started giving APL and it’s still ongoing.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=Onyiridike post=69288129]
Another one. Brother, it will be difficult to believe you. It is no longer a secret. I contacted DPR myself and I was informed that letters have been dispatched and that some candidates have collected theirs in Lagos (I believe they are the stakeholders candidates).
[/quote

You are 100% right. I just put a call to DPR help line now and they told me that people have started collecting from Lagos zonal office.

You can call them now and hear from them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
pillgist:

Wow, I called DPR helpline myself and the guy at the other end confirmed to me that they have started giving APL and it’s still ongoing.
How long does it take local courier companies to dispatch letters of such national importance? What is wrong if DPR writes all concerned via email or simple sms to phones? As we succeed and get in, let's endeavour to correct these anomalies
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Onyiridike:

I concur with your feedback frm DPR and Marvel's post on APL been dispatched to Zonal office closest to your home address I guess nothing substantial would be done this week but rather from next week. This my own personal analysis though.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
LargeBreed:
Really? Those letters I saw, fake? Yet Captain777 was called to pick up his tomorrow? My friend, that your source is not telling you the truth.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
I just got off the phone with them now, but I was given a vague response. I asked to know if candidates from Lagos have started collecting, and he said “they are still on it, they Are still working on it”. I pressed further, but got the same response.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
salesani88:

Laughable. I will advise you to change your source because he's been kept out of the loop
Do not mind him joor..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Licht: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Well. The Nigerian system is pretty frustrating. Why waste people's time to make a process look pure? You have mentioned NNPC recruitment again... The same NNPC recruitment where I got to the interview following the aptitude test in December 2014, and for which the interview remains indefinitely suspended till now even after Philips Consulting sent succes sms then to notify of impending interview.

Last I heard was that the spots have been fill3d through the backdoor and the same organization is coming back again to use Nigerians again to run a merit-less recruitment process, the same way that of DPR is panning out.

I tire!!!

Marvel65:
Good morning guys,

I trust everyone is doing fine.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate those that have received their APLs. I wish you the best in your career with DPR. As the saying goes, “To whom much is given, much is expected”.

I have been following and viewing this thread silently since last week. A few things I talked about have finally taken place and confirmed but some persons didn’t take me serious and were more concerned about release dates while others used most of the information provided to their advantage. I posted something about a few persons that received APLs since last month. Well, I never expected some of them on this thread to own up and I won’t blame them for not doing so since the APLs were not officially released at that time. I don’t like to forcefully convince people to accept the info I provide but I knew some persons were aware of what I posted and they were not happy with the revelations. They did everything to confuse people and now these same persons have received their APLs and abandoned this thread. There’s one thing that can’t change in this world, the truth always win the battle in the end.

Sincerely, I’m not happy with the way the APLs were distributed. It’s not a big deal to send SMS and Emails to the successful applicants. There is no justification for this action taken and I don’t see any reason for the rush. Well, they know best. However, some that have received their APLs through their sponsors made it on merit. It’s just that they had someone in the system that helped them pick theirs. The majority that received were part of the stakeholders list. I want to reiterate that 80% made it on merit believe it or not. So don’t think what had happened these past few days was an indication that very few persons were selected on merit.

The successful ones that have no one will be contacted officially from the zonal offices provided the candidate’s mobile number on the portal is active and home address is correct just in case DPR decides to deliver it to your door step. I want to assure you that everything is in control. The letters are being dispatched in batches, so please be patient with them and don’t be discouraged. Those that will be contacted officially will testify on this thread soon.

Currently, there is a disagreement between Mr Tata and union members over the number of EH recruited and the negative effect it would have on the existing staff. The number of EH recruited were more than 150 and Mr Tata wanted to place them on levels that could hinder the promotion of the current staff. The agreement was to recruit more entry level staff considering the manpower deficit in the system. The union members have decided to confront Mr Tata to defend himself and ensure he slashes the EH number by half and replace them with more GT. I will provide more updates on this issue when the matter has been resolved.

Thanks @square62 and I greatly appreciate your time and effort.

Lastly, if you don’t make in the end just know that you were never meant to be there in the first place. There is still hope and a better opportunity awaits you.

NNPC recruitment loading....

Goodluck to Everyone!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
No reliable informant is here to help out if they have have started calling people from Lagos zone which is where majority of us are [b][/b]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
csimms7:
I'll visit Phc zone for those that did in Phc. No qualms.

Will give an update when I do.

Might be moro or next unfailingly.

Cheers guys.

Thanks in advance bro; pls don't hesitate to...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Zapy123:
Really? Those letters I saw, fake? Yet Captain777 was called to pick up his tomorrow? My friend, that your source is not telling you the truth.

cheesy I no those kind of sources. Those ones who will never come out that they cannot help or did not help you because you are not their priority. Instead they will lie that there is no list or worst still put the person on " is coming" even when people have resumed.

Oga don't sleep on express.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigeria, is this how one will keep waiting for the call that may never come. Like play, this week wan finish, still nothing. It’s okay oo. Before person go know, August 13 go come.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
pedroito:

How would you just mention that if anyone is sure of himself/herself that the person should come down to HQ-Lagos and pick his/her letter and you expect that people would jump unto it like flies

If you notice, that person used the statement ‘come down to HQ’...
This means he/she could be a DPR staff that works in the HQ. He/she probably knows what he/she is talking about

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tetragramaton:

cheesy I no those kind of sources. Those ones who will never come out that they cannot help or did not help you because you are not their priority. Instead they will lie that there is no list or worst still put the person on " is coming" even when people have resumed.

Oga don't sleep on express.
True talk. With all due respect I believe Xxkape has a similar source too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Onyiridike:

You have started your own right?
Only one person is known with this kind of statement.
grin I just borrowed his tongue
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
So far, the issue/heat concerning the EH has been resolved today, they have released the promotions.
Let's hope they get to us tomorrow or next

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
For those who reside in Delta state, please we should try to update the house should there be any call from Warri zonal office. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
With all these... One can affirm that the names that we saw last year which were fully circulated were among those that have gotten their letters now

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Zapy123:
For those who reside in Delta state, please we should try to update the house should there be any call from Warri zonal office. Thanks

Yes oh ... we need source as seems from Marvels recent update.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Azijo:

Thanks in advance bro; pls don't hesitate to...
DPR is yet to dispatch Offer of Appointment Letters to any zonal office. Anyone on this thread claiming to have received calls from DPR is very true and highly connected too. Let's congratulate them all while patiently awaiting the formal dispatch of APLS to beneficiaries. APLs will be dispatched to our mailing addresses and also accompanied by email notifications. Remain settled.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
csimms7:
I'll visit Phc zone for those that did in Phc. No qualms.

Will give an update when I do.

Might be moro or next unfailingly.

Cheers guys.

Ensure you go along with your printed slip.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kawounited: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
"top source" indeed grin

LargeBreed:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Joker24: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
BKR001:
So far, the issue/heat concerning the EH has been resolved today, they have released the promotions.

Please where was this information gotten from ??

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Marvel65:

Ensure you go along with your printed slip.

You will find no letters there. If DPR have a letter for you, you will be notified formally. Please do not fail to inform us accordingly. I wish you well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarkShades: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
BKR001:

Promotions abi Offer Letters?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dockie21:

You will find no letters there. If DPR have a letter for you, you will be notified formally. Please do not fail to inform us accordingly. I wish you well

its very possible but let him try his luck and also for the sake of others living around that zone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abeg make una free me enjoy this semi finals na... Croatia all the way!!! tongue
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by clarydamsel: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Zapy123:
yea Warri I have sent my Inlaw to go their tomorrow am currently in asaba
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
BKR001:

Any idea the resolution of the matter? Are they allowing the 150 plus EH or did they resolve to slash the number?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zapy123: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thanks a million. Looking forward to get a positive feedback tomorrow.
clarydamsel:
yea Warri I have sent my Inlaw to go their tomorrow am currently in asaba

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.