Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682473 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
[/b][b]
acmilan1:
we are just wailing here like PDP, if you have any move to make just make it now don't wait cos in another two weeks everything will be over and this thread will come to an end.

All this hope of wait, I don't buy it cos it's obvious things are very wrong. The truth is there is no merit or stakeholders list.

[b]During the interview that they were asking most of you if you know anyone in dpr or govt what were you guys thinking? [/b]That was the most important question of the interview others were just for the gallery, some of us were so happy we got all our questions right and created a good impression.

I have learnt alot from this recruitment and it just made me registered for ielts today, I need to leave this shithole.

This part gave the interviewers out sha. Nevertheless, one should just be positive till the end.

Me don collect the letter tire for my dream, i sure say i go still.collect another one this night. Na meh e become reality i de pray.

No shakes bros. Keep your head up.

The people i pity most are those above age 28 and the unemployed cos i know how it feels putting your hopes on something and seeing it crashing in bits before your eyes. It hurts so bad.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Most importantly marvel, if u could help some who are brave enuf for you to help check Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
iman62588:
Most importantly marvel, if u could help some who are brave enuf for you to help check Sir

SECONDED!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Your life ain't dependent on this recruitment o!
All these ones una wan break skull on top this matter

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Could you send me your number by mail so we can chat? Thanks.

chideozi:

Someone informed me recently that there is nothing like list lying around somewhere. That it is hidden. Not everyone has access to it. The person i asked to check mine said he would try to reach out to someone to see if he get info about my details in the system. Not heard from him though.

The info you will get to hear is the number of APL at a particular Zone and each group of APL sent to a particular zone would be documented and listed serially. That shouldn't serve as the full list of all successes.

APLs at Abuja office should have a documented list different from those at Kaduna office. Just as was the case during interview. Each interview centre had a list of shortlisted candidate. For example i did my interview at PH. My name should not appear in Abuja.

In a nutshell i do not (for now) believe that all geologist employed are from the North
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Marvel is a social media person for the company. Every company has this. it's to keep the company image good. I have friends who do this for my company.

so the truth is Marvel has first hand info abt the recruitment, but the bone of contention is, do you think he is helping us? or just doing his job? cos I am 100% sure that Mr. Tata is aware of this thread.

Marvel I am in no way against you, but I am just trying to make people see reason to help themselves, someone might be able to make a change and put a stop to this type of recruitments in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bros I see this your comment and am shocked, you have now change to being optimistic grin shocked... Well that is good, in all we hope for the best...

Guyz, let chill, we will laugh in the end...

#Iamoptimistic

Clemexy20:
pls let us still wait till next week. we should not rush. patience is d keep 2 success. as am telling u now av been out of job since March. I really rely on dis DPR job but I am still calm n waiting till nextweek. Abeg make we still de petient in as much we have not received a regret mail, text or our portals closed. Dias still hope 4 us.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
High time we stop using any Mr Tata here, diz are wordings of stakeholders who are long gone with dia APLs

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Where is Smartgrid
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Let us call a spade a spade Mr marvel info is real because I call a friend who is a DPR staff of 2013 recruitment, he said letters are ready,but my thought is what stop them from contacting those that are successful i n this recruitment? We have to protest now or never? It doesn't take time to sent bulk SMS if they are transparent in the process.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Licht: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
It is the same way those who benefitted didn't fight for anyone's good but theirs.
How can you logically say that a recruitment is by merit when the stakeholder candidates are the ones given priority? And you continue to justify such? Allow people to protest rather then telling them to give DPR weeks to conclude the whole charade at which point it will be most difficult to register any grievance. Stop trying to launder the process as merit abeg. It is clear that some people are on this forum to deliberately shout merit while they benefit through the backdoor, if not why urging people to be patient until stakeholders finish sharing letters.

heisenberg33:
Having being a silent follower of this thread, including posting something once a few months back, I feel the need to post again. Before you all jump into conclusions, and start up a protest, you all need to slow down and give DPR some weeks. Many of you have already concluded that this recruitment is not by merit, but what if you are wrong? What if it was actually merit based for the most part? Ofcourse, no matter how merit based something is, there will always be a few individuals who will come in through the back door. This doesnt happen only in Nigeria, it happens also in advanced societies. Even in heaven, many people will not get in by merit (but i digress).

You do not want to rush and start a movement prematurely calling the recruitment fake, and risk the anger of the management if they had actually tried and fought for most of the list to be based on merit. In that regard, even the successful ones who made it by merit would have shot themselves in the foot. Many of you here should be careful of those who are so eager to call this recruitment fake, and start a movement. It is possible these people never made it to the interview, and are envious of you all who made it, and thus want this recruitment canceled. It could also be that a few of them who made it to the interview found a way to check their names, and saw they didnt make it and are seeking to discredit it. Be wise and careful of starting any movement on social media that could jeopardize what may otherwise have been a mostly fair recruitment. Give them a few more weeks and if you do not hear anything, then you can push it the protest way. You all have been patient all these while, what would a few more weeks of patience cost? Do not act like the proverbial tortoise who was to be locked in a pit of "pooh" for 7 days, only to start complaining so badly on the 7th day when he was already scheduled to be released, which caused his sentence to be increased.

I can only go by DPR's antecedents in the 2010 to 2013 recruitment, which i was a part of. That recruitment was mostly merit based. There was a lot of hoopla about the list been hijacked by the powers that be. However, DPR recruited a vast majority of people by merit. I do not expect them to deviate much this time. So, be patient and allow this thing play out, and for now pay no heed to those who want to start some kind of movement. You think they may be fighting for the common good, but they could be masquerading the real intent, which is to render the entire process null and void, irrespective of how many got it on merit.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Licht: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
It is the same way those who benefitted didn't fight for anyone's good but theirs.
How can you logically say that a recruitment is by merit when the stakeholder candidates are the ones given priority? And you continue to justify such? Allow people to protest rather then telling them to give DPR weeks to conclude the whole charade at which point it will be most difficult to register any grievance. Stop trying to launder the process as merit abeg. It is clear that some people are on this forum to deliberately shout merit while they benefit through the backdoor, if not why urging people to be patient until stakeholders finish sharing letters.

heisenberg33:
Having being a silent follower of this thread, including posting something once a few months back, I feel the need to post again. Before you all jump into conclusions, and start up a protest, you all need to slow down and give DPR some weeks. Many of you have already concluded that this recruitment is not by merit, but what if you are wrong? What if it was actually merit based for the most part? Ofcourse, no matter how merit based something is, there will always be a few individuals who will come in through the back door. This doesnt happen only in Nigeria, it happens also in advanced societies. Even in heaven, many people will not get in by merit (but i digress).

You do not want to rush and start a movement prematurely calling the recruitment fake, and risk the anger of the management if they had actually tried and fought for most of the list to be based on merit. In that regard, even the successful ones who made it by merit would have shot themselves in the foot. Many of you here should be careful of those who are so eager to call this recruitment fake, and start a movement. It is possible these people never made it to the interview, and are envious of you all who made it, and thus want this recruitment canceled. It could also be that a few of them who made it to the interview found a way to check their names, and saw they didnt make it and are seeking to discredit it. Be wise and careful of starting any movement on social media that could jeopardize what may otherwise have been a mostly fair recruitment. Give them a few more weeks and if you do not hear anything, then you can push it the protest way. You all have been patient all these while, what would a few more weeks of patience cost? Do not act like the proverbial tortoise who was to be locked in a pit of "pooh" for 7 days, only to start complaining so badly on the 7th day when he was already scheduled to be released, which caused his sentence to be increased.

I can only go by DPR's antecedents in the 2010 to 2013 recruitment, which i was a part of. That recruitment was mostly merit based. There was a lot of hoopla about the list been hijacked by the powers that be. However, DPR recruited a vast majority of people by merit. I do not expect them to deviate much this time. So, be patient and allow this thing play out, and for now pay no heed to those who want to start some kind of movement. You think they may be fighting for the common good, but they could be masquerading the real intent, which is to render the entire process null and void, irrespective of how many got it on merit.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
With the way it is now,let us protest in all DPR ZONAL OFFICE, but if we keep quite everything will vanish oh.....
I'm ready.join me in this protest.
They keep saying one Nigeria. Na lie oh
This recruitment have prove it

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Licht: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Madam, I'm really shocked that you wrote this despite the usual appeals for calm and "we are on top of the situation" posture you project.

Onyiridike:
We know that nepotism is everywhere in Nigeria but DPR would have done underground recruitment instead of making innocent Nigerians go through pains.

Why the advert, aptitude test and interview?

What stops them from sending regret mail or closing the portal of unsuccessful candidates?

I never expected this high level of unprofessionalism from the people that regulate our petroleum resources.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Licht: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Madam, I'm really shocked that you wrote this despite the usual appeals for calm and "we are on top of the situation" posture you project

Onyiridike:
We know that nepotism is everywhere in Nigeria but DPR would have done underground recruitment instead of making innocent Nigerians go through pains.

Why the advert, aptitude test and interview?

What stops them from sending regret mail or closing the portal of unsuccessful candidates?

I never expected this high level of unprofessionalism from the people that regulate our petroleum resources.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by niiks9: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Chaos, anyway I would still suggest we wait till next weekend before protesting reason being that there is still a chance for fair play on dpr's part

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dear Hopefuls, I know this stage we are in now, it is really hard for many to control their emotions, coz it is hot. But nonetheless, can we Jez wait and see what next week will bring, as even Marvel said, everything will be unfolded from next week.

Yes we may say the mode of releasing APLs before it is official is wrong, but the main question is do we know why it happened that way? Do we know what they DPR even aim to achieve by doing that before officially call the merited ones. Whether it is in the best interest of the merited ones or not only by next week can we know which it is when it probably will be official.

I chose to believe in what Marvel's said that merit is being valued and considered, and that it could be that they (DPR) chose to separate the timing of APLs of stakeholders from Merit, hence, reason for this current happenings ( this is Jez a thoughtful thinking o)

I will sincerely advice everyone one of us to look forward to next week, I believe many will share sweet testimonies here... Even me sef don't know any person, not to talk about checking for me, but I Jez believe many people will get the job on merit. This is my believe though!

It is always darkest before the dawn

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1kinggy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
DPR has a timeline for recruitment. This involves the release of some current staffs. They have to plan for the shift as well.

If the new guys are ready and the matters of the outgoing ones are unresolved, they'd pause and clear the bottleneck.

Staging a protest won't do much favour. The executive list will still get in, it's the other lists that will suffer the backlash.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunny360: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Marvel65:

300 merit candidates and 100 stakeholder candidates make up the 400

The additional 100 for this years fresh recruitment was given to stakeholders due to pressure and to protect the merit candidates. Most people don’t know about this.

500 senior staff was recruited now they say it’s 400.

This is what I understand from this post and previous ones:

1. More than 400 persons were most likely recruited - probably 500 or 600, inclusive of ND holders;

2. I believe that Marvel6,5 is connected to the "top guys"...

3. Management is most possibly aware of this thread, hence today's meeting to calm frayed nerves and reassure "all"...

4. This is Nigeria, anything is possible!

Meanwhile, just as I'm hopeful, fruitful & pragmatic steps are encouraged...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
iman62588:

Please it’s best you wait to be contacted. I neither have access to the stakeholders nor merit list at this time. It’s just a matter of days.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 13, 2018
acmilan1:
Marvel is a social media person for the company. Every company has this. it's to keep the company image good. I have friends who do this for my company.

so the truth is Marvel has first hand info abt the recruitment, but the bone of contention is, do you think he is helping us? or just doing his job? cos I am 100% sure that Mr. Tata is aware of this thread.

Marvel I am in no way against you, but I am just trying to make people see reason to help themselves, someone might be able to make a change and put a stop to this type of recruitments in this country.

It’s ok. I’m just here to help. I wouldn’t have made some shocking revelations, if indeed I was exactly what you thought I was. There are people hired for this task in DPR, they are very active on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter but im sure they have a spy viewing this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pressurization2: 1:38am On Jul 13, 2018
Sometimes when I read through everyone's thoughts and ideas and believe I came to a conclusion that some needs it better than others,
You keep tagging everything PROTEST either protest or not that's not the case here...
First of all you all have a right to know the level of the recruitment and that's why when you call the customer service they will respond to you on the current situation.
What else do you want to hear and what else do you want them to say,
I'll start this way,
1. The 2013 set someone made mentioned of didn't see any comprehensive list, the love they have for each other made someone to confirm for almost all of them and that was when the list was at FCC waiting for approval.
Plus not everyone who he helped confirming the name on the list and was told his or her name was on it made it through.
2. When you call customer services they answer you with the response of very soon the Apl will be out and later changed to the Apl is out and been distributed. And you will start receiving it.. Please ask yourself from 2 weeks now till now the appointment letters are still yet to arrive.
3. When you ask for appointment letters for those that had interview in Lagos what response do you get, ( lagos own are yet to be distributed ) is that not so, and of which people come from different places down here to lagos to pick up lettera for whom ever who sent them. And not just pick up for 1 or 2 , they come pick up in large numbers like 3-6-4 and so on.. please why ask yourself again why is the letter picked up in Lagos when it has all been sent to zonals...
4.The 2013 set went as far as to protest both in Abuja and lagos from the findings I got from one of them who work now, and It was after the next month the letter were released..
5. Funniest thing some people said here not to module everything up its better not to protest lol I just kept laughing.. maybe you've forgotten someones job is at stake if he doesn't make sure the recruitment is clear and clean... but one thing you must know for sure, some already found out their not included but they are all as well been promised to relax to fix them up.. where do you think they want to fix them up..
6. Appointments letter has been received by some and you say they've not started officially lol did the customer service denied not been distributed.. you guys just need to wake up ah ah ah once it's been disbursed and they all get there induction fixed then it makes you automatically unsuccessful
7. What official calling do you need ? Please tell me, that dpr will call your own particular number and say Mr so so and so come and pick your letter, if it's that you are expecting then it's been done by saying Mr governor or Mr senator your slots are ready... make una wake up kai
8. What am pissed about is no one of you is making move instead have seen lots of people come down here to ask singly asking if appointment letter are been shared and you are been asked show me the letter that was given to you or were you called or texted..
Please ask yourself how can you even show to someone you were called is it the same number that many people called or how can you show a text that wasn't sent.. if anyone claimed to be texted tell the person to show you the text.. and please tell me how was a person that came to receive 4 -5 appointment letters at a go was texted was he tested with 5 messages of all candidates.. if you doubt me come abayomi sit down you will see them collecting it if it still remain..
I never thought I'll type this much but I can't just see things go wrong sometimes and I act like am not concerned.. and mind you am older than any GT and EH Because I am sure none of the two age qualification is more than 40 years of age.. why I said that is to make you understand am not here to talk about my pain it means I lifted my load already.. that aside

Please my advice is you all can mobilize in Group be the firt to arrive here let them see you outside the gate before they come in large numbers am not talking of 10 here.. large numbers and that will pass a message then it shows to them and let them understand your lying Dog isn't sleeping..

And is nothing enough to justify why someone they call stakeholders receive letter before merits
Am done here and please respond with respect even though you think you can speak well because am sure you'll respect me if you saw me in person.

15 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 13, 2018
This is what I have observed so far, at this point, it is quite obvious that some persons here are not here for the interest of the people, they are here to protect the image of the body/bodies involved. Dishing out information of hope,trying to kill enough time till its quite late for something to be done. If we don't act quickly, we may most likely eventually regret it.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 2:21am On Jul 13, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Marvel65:
I mentioned this before merit list and stake holder list. The merit list had 300 names while the stakeholders list had 200 names. The recruitment was merit based.

Mr Tata sacrificed 100 slots that was meant for a fresh recruitment this year to protect the 300 merit candidates. Thats the reason the names on the stakeholder list increased from 100 to 200.

There was a management meeting in the HQ today attended by the Zonal Operation Controllers to deliberate on the current recruitment and other issues. I will provide updates on the outcome of the meeting later.

I want to assure everyone that successful candidates will be contacted. Please be patient with them.
Thanks sir, please be kind enough to tell us what is our fate after next week Friday. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 4:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Crane1:
Dear Hopefuls, I know this stage we are in now, it is really hard for many to control their emotions, coz it is hot. But nonetheless, can we Jez wait and see what next week will bring, as even Marvel said, everything will be unfolded from next week.

Yes we may say the mode of releasing APLs before it is official is wrong, but the main question is do we know why it happened that way? Do we know what they DPR even aim to achieve by doing that before officially call the merited ones. Whether it is in the best interest of the merited ones or not only by next week can we know which it is when it probably will be official.

I chose to believe in what Marvel's said that merit is being valued and considered, and that it could be that they (DPR) chose to separate the timing of APLs of stakeholders from Merit, hence, reason for this current happenings ( this is Jez a thoughtful thinking o)

I will sincerely advice everyone one of us to look forward to next week, I believe many will share sweet testimonies here... Even me sef don't know any person, not to talk about checking for me, but I Jez believe many people will get the job on merit. This is my believe though!

It is always darkest before the dawn

What is "jez"?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 4:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Pressurization2:
Sometimes when I read through everyone's thoughts and ideas and believe I came to a conclusion that some needs it better than others,
You keep tagging everything PROTEST either protest or not that's not the case here...
First of all you all have a right to know the level of the recruitment and that's why when you call the customer service they will respond to you on the current situation.
What else do you want to hear and what else do you want them to say,
I'll start this way,
1. The 2013 set someone made mentioned of didn't see any comprehensive list, the love they have for each other made someone to confirm for almost all of them and that was when the list was at FCC waiting for approval.
Plus not everyone who he helped confirming the name on the list and was told his or her name was on it made it through.
2. When you call customer services they answer you with the response of very soon the Apl will be out and later changed to the Apl is out and been distributed. And you will start receiving it.. Please ask yourself from 2 weeks now till now the appointment letters are still yet to arrive.
3. When you ask for appointment letters for those that had interview in Lagos what response do you get, ( lagos own are yet to be distributed ) is that not so, and of which people come from different places down here to lagos to pick up lettera for whom ever who sent them. And not just pick up for 1 or 2 , they come pick up in large numbers like 3-6-4 and so on.. please why ask yourself again why is the letter picked up in Lagos when it has all been sent to zonals...
4.The 2013 set went as far as to protest both in Abuja and lagos from the findings I got from one of them who work now, and It was after the next month the letter were released..
5. Funniest thing some people said here not to module everything up its better not to protest lol I just kept laughing.. maybe you've forgotten someones job is at stake if he doesn't make sure the recruitment is clear and clean... but one thing you must know for sure, some already found out their not included but they are all as well been promised to relax to fix them up.. where do you think they want to fix them up..
6. Appointments letter has been received by some and you say they've not started officially lol did the customer service denied not been distributed.. you guys just need to wake up ah ah ah once it's been disbursed and they all get there induction fixed then it makes you automatically unsuccessful
7. What official calling do you need ? Please tell me, that dpr will call your own particular number and say Mr so so and so come and pick your letter, if it's that you are expecting then it's been done by saying Mr governor or Mr senator your slots are ready... make una wake up kai
8. What am pissed about is no one of you is making move instead have seen lots of people come down here to ask singly asking if appointment letter are been shared and you are been asked show me the letter that was given to you or were you called or texted..
Please ask yourself how can you even show to someone you were called is it the same number that many people called or how can you show a text that wasn't sent.. if anyone claimed to be texted tell the person to show you the text.. and please tell me how was a person that came to receive 4 -5 appointment letters at a go was texted was he tested with 5 messages of all candidates.. if you doubt me come abayomi sit down you will see them collecting it if it still remain..
I never thought I'll type this much but I can't just see things go wrong sometimes and I act like am not concerned.. and mind you am older than any GT and EH Because I am sure none of the two age qualification is more than 40 years of age.. why I said that is to make you understand am not here to talk about my pain it means I lifted my load already.. that aside

Please my advice is you all can mobilize in Group be the firt to arrive here let them see you outside the gate before they come in large numbers am not talking of 10 here.. large numbers and that will pass a message then it shows to them and let them understand your lying Dog isn't sleeping..

And is nothing enough to justify why someone they call stakeholders receive letter before merits
Am done here and please respond with respect even though you think you can speak well because am sure you'll respect me if you saw me in person.

It was difficult reading through your post.
Quite unclear.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 4:21am On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SheIsElle(f): 4:22am On Jul 13, 2018
NECBEC:
Be logical, it's like fighting for what you are not certain of, people have not yet been called and it hasn't ended yet and you go as far as seeking for protest. Not even protest because of people that loss their lives in their tenths and hundredth but for what nobody has privilege information of. It's definitely not everybody that will get the job. In fact people who will get it are far less than people who wouldn't merit or not. Show us evidence that you have gotten yours and if you are so angry with the system and you want change start by burning or turning down your Apl and make it a video and I will personally make it go viral and give it any #tag of your choice
Really, he should burn or return his Apl? Are you for real? If you were in his shoes would you have done same for the sake of others? I don't see anything wrong with his suggestions you either accept it or leave it. He doesn't owe you any duty whatsoever and he definitely won't be sharing a photo of his APL because you will still turn around and use it against him.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 4:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Walush:
. Sorry,it has finally come to an end.its coming out in two batches .first batch next week ,the second upper week....Congratulations.

Let's keep our fingers crossed as speculated by walush about coming in two batches.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 5:57am On Jul 13, 2018
I still insist hopefuls, dia is no love in dia group,to God who made me,d brotherhood and unity of purpose is higher Ind 2013 set,u will see d great informants begging oda informants to help check for their faceless colleagues on the thread,even wen letters started rolling some went to d extent of finding out for their colleagues ,wat we have here is Selfishness ,our own generals got privy info,but u can't get it from dem all in d name of classified,now wen dey got dia letters and started flaunting about is DAT no longer classified wen some will even say "non official" hmmm we in diz train together, I agree u fight for urself but adleast ushuld b able to help odas check,in as far as I don't agree with never down staging a protest just yet but dia is some love in him dou God knows best,we appeal if u got classified info pls as least check for the Mon stakeholders

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.