Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,473 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3665364 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mickool(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
chccho:

Not every time ask questions,sometimes just read and comprehend
Meaning u don't know. Its easier to say the answer if u know it than answering a question with question. Why dont u remain salience if u don't know it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HonOlagrace: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Emasel:
Application submitted successfully

Pls. In the O'level section, do they accept two(2) sittings?? And if it's a sitting, is it necessary it is the original certificate (cox na normal print out I get, yet to collect the original). PLEASE, respond to a sister desperately in need of answers. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Edifyer: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pls what the maximum PDF size to be uploaded for NYSC, Degree,NECO and CV?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Eden007:
please is there no opportunity for mechanical Engineering?
yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Damzed(f): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
babatawa:

This Man Sabi my waka sha cheesy
Big ups bro thanks
Sup bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Cosmopolice: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Goodluck to those that have successfully applied.ive been trying since yesterday to no avail.now the site is saying it can't accept the PDF files. Reason not stated.whether is the file size.i reduced it.its still not working
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emasel(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
HonOlagrace:

Pls. In the O'level section, do they accept two(2) sittings?? And if it's a sitting, is it necessary it is the original certificate (cox na normal print out I get, yet to collect the original). PLEASE, respond to a sister desperately in need of answers. Thanks

I don't think the number of sittings was stated in the application, I think you should apply, you have nothing to loose.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emasel(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cosmopolice:
Goodluck to those that have successfully applied.ive been trying since yesterday to no avail.now the site is saying it can't accept the PDF files. Reason not stated.whether is the file size.i reduced it.its still not working

Use Google Chrome and try in the night when there is less traffic on the site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nafizzey(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
tee4naija:
Just applied successfully. Op thanks for d info. Guys, get ur docs ready in PDF format before u start application including ur CV. Good luck!
How do I convert all my doc from word to PDF format?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by vin2012(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Abul20:
I have registered and a mail was sent to my email. I followed the link and log in to fill my details in page 1 and 2, on getting to page 3 where they request for schools attended and upload of certificates the thing refuse to go. Tried several time but the same thing
same problem o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Emasel:

Use Google Chrome and try in the night when there is less traffic on the site.
Exactly.Nigerian websites for applications are only known to work well at Night as from Midnite! U all just chill till then.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abul20(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cosmopolice:
Use another converter to convert the pdf and it wil go, thats the problem i faced earlier i used a pdf i convert usin office in my system but it says it cant accept the pdf file. I now snap the certificates and convert them using scanner app on my phone. Try that
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Damzed(f): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Can someone help me out with the third stage,am having issues with the certificate obtained in secondary school.I don't know the one to choose since there is no option for F.S.L.C
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realsammie(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
tee4naija:
Just applied successfully. Op thanks for d info. Guys, get ur docs ready in PDF format before u start application including ur CV. Good luck!

Bros, can i use a phone to register? If yes, which browser can i use? thanks..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
realsammie:

Bros, can i use a phone to register? If yes, which browser can i use? thanks..
Google Chrome in desktop mode i.e change the view to desktop view
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by prayerchanges1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
I am just @ register stage and I cldnt create my account. Filling data @ d registration stage and cldnt go further 4rm dat stage. After assessment of whether d applicant is a robot or not. Pls guide thru
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by prayerchanges1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
I am just @ registration stage and I couldnt create my account. Filling name, email and co@ d registration stage and couldnt go further 4rm dat stage. After assessment of whether d applicant is a robot or not. Pls guide me through
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by karleone(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Damzed:
Can someone help me out with the third stage,am having issues with the certificate obtained in secondary school.I don't know the one to choose since there is no option for F.S.L.C

Kindly drag and drop your secondary school Leaving Certificate. If you don't have, kindly use your Waec or Neco cert, whichever is handy.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by prayerchanges1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Neroski:

Google Chrome in desktop mode i.e change the view to desktop view
I can not sign up since yesterday evening and i'm using Google chrome. I have not sailed through d stage of confirmation if u are a robot or not. It's somehow disturbing seeing others sharing testimony abt d completion of application. I need ur guidance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by prayerchanges1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
I can not sign up since yesterday evening and i'm using Google chrome. I have not sailed through d stage of confirmation if u are a robot or not. It's somehow disturbing seeing others sharing testimony abt d completion of application. I need ur guidance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Damzed(f): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
karleone:

Kindly drag and drop your secondary school Leaving Certificate. If you don't have, kindly use your Waec or Neco cert, whichever is handy.
Thanks bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Passport ooo still unable to upload, pls help
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Abul20:

Use another converter to convert the pdf and it wil go, thats the problem i faced earlier i used a pdf i convert usin office in my system but it says it cant accept the pdf file. I now snap the certificates and convert them using scanner app on my phone. Try that

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ubongchrisetim(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
I cant register, the site is not responding. Someone should help me out please.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by laff2016(m): 12:31am On Oct 27, 2016
its well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 27, 2016
I am on page where I need to upload my passport. I hv clicked "save & continue" severally but the site won't respond. What could be wrong?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abul20(m): 1:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Gaxx01:

It must be in jpg format and 450 by 450 as they stated

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by KceeK: 1:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Done with mine. Tried once and I had no stress applying. I can help any finding it difficult to register.

Pm me if you need my assistance lets talk
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nicur: 1:55am On Oct 27, 2016
passport wahala smh I wonder reason to use the same button for save and continue? button dey cost?? which kain rubbish be this?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GNwafor(m): 2:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Passport upload not working. Clicked Save & Continue severally, but no dialog box is coming out.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 27, 2016
i assumed i was d only one experiencing same shiii... save and continue leads to nowhere... Like tha site is sick ah guess
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GNwafor(m): 2:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Justdulla:
i assumed i was d only one experiencing same shiii... save and continue leads to nowhere... Like tha site is sick ah guess

We keep trying, at least the site opens fast now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.