Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681819 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2018
Xtruzz:

I won't say the list is doctored or authentic but 4 persons my BOSS followed up regorously got the job but their REFERENCE numbers that I know off arn't in that list..

Secondly, 2 persons I was opportune to see their recommendation letters which contain their DPR REFERENCE numbers from 1 of the SSA's arn't in that list also but their APL was sent to the SSA.

By way of coming clean, I'm not too comfortable with that list with diff formant.

Every 1 should just relax. Compilation of name's is ongoing and it will take a while before releasing it to new set of successful ones. At this point,, its only the 2key players that can save you from this suspens.

As for the protest, DPR can't employ every 1. There may be no need for that. This is what will happen if you carry on with the protest, NASS assembly may hyjack the protest. They will as well take over this current list you are waiting for. Most of them are veey angry trust me.

House of REPS are looking for an opportunity to invite director. Please and Please, don't give the law makers the ressons to do so.

Come to think of it, what makes you feel or think that your name's are not in this current list??

Director is seriouly under presure from these highly profile fellows. Don't add to it please. He can't even use his phone effectively. So many calls, demand and request may flood into the system if you protest. Let's rejoice with those that have gotten the job, your plans may jeopardize their chances please.

Advice;
Dont go and spoil things for your selfs and the successful ones. Be patient and prayerful. The recruitment arn't over yet.

Well said!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Muhd89: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2018
@marvel65, please what criteria are they going to employ to make the new GT list? Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

I don’t want to talk about the leaked merit list, just know this, APLs will be typed for the new GTs that will be added on the list.

Hypothetically speaking, Marvel65, say one saw their name on the supposed merit list, and they have 6 years working experience, how do you rate their chances of getting called?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

I don’t want to talk about the leaked merit list, just know this, APLs will be typed for the new GTs that will be added on the list.

Hypothetically speaking, Marvel65, say one saw their name on the supposed merit list, and they have 6 years working experience, how do you rate their chances of getting called?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2018
myluck:
This recruitment ended a SCAM. We had so much belief in Shakur to do the right thing going by the way he has been handling even internal affairs in the parastatal but loo and behold, he couldn't hold his head high in this. Someone who took a stern decision to cancel a promotion exercise for those crossing to management position because there was a bribe scandal and they were forced to repeat the exercise while the consultant was expelled, one would have expected him to come to this recruitment with the image and reputation he has built for himself. But no , he allowed himself to be let down. He alone knows why he did it even though some quarters have it that it is all for the Northern agenda but posterity would judge us all. Mr . Shakur, I had so much respect for you and thought you would do the right thing but you let me down. I just watched all these while silently hoping the music tone would change and you would come to the dance floor but I waited in vain. You were my ICON and I was so proud of you but you let me down. In some years , the DPR is the only government agency that has invited me for a test . I had sleepless nights, read like my whole life depended on it . I was invited for test, batch A. I was successful and invited for interview batch A. My hope was alive but alas, everything has been washed down to the drain. When people hold you in high esteem, try not to flush it down the drain .

As for the protest , it should go on. It is key and very necessary just to draw the attention of Nigerians to this gross injustice by a supposed ' reputable ' organisation. The protest is not a waste of time. It may deter the next management that would conduct recruitment hopefully in the next 3 years and it would serve as a reference point for the right thing to be done.

To all those who know they did well in this recruitment but for one reason or the other , it went the other way, brace up! You're the real HERO here. No one knows tomorrow. Keep improving yourself , never relent on your efforts to keep being the best version of you and someday, we shall meet at the top. Eagles must soar and no matter how long it takes, we must get to our destination. Peace to all!

So you knew about the cancellation of the promotion exercise. I wanted to talk about it last month, but I felt it wasn’t necessary. You are well informed.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

Please Mr Marvel, are you telling us that who ever saw his Ref no. On that list should just relax they must call him?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by okdyn2001: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Morning everyone,

I have been a silent follower of NL and I am EH candidate. Yesterday i was called to confirm my years of experience and academic qualifications. Around 10:30am today I was called from lagos to pick up my APL at PortHarcourt Zonal office next week as the letter will be dispatched today.

In respect to the list posted yesterday I didnt find my reference number on it, though I wasnt worried because the list wasnt up to 400, i assumed mine must have been part omitted. I want to thank God for this appointment and everyone on NL that has helped to give information, i would have missed my interview if not for NL.

I dont know anyone from anywhere and going by what i was seeing on NL i was already giving up, but at the same time i kept holding to my faith and prayers. I wish everyone all the best in their endeavor.

EH : mechanical engineering
Interview: portharcourt.
State: Oyo
Qualification: BEng Mechanical and MSc Petroleum engineering

16 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibmbaya(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2018
Was just called and asked where i will prefer to pick up my letter. Jesus you reign forever.

13 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hilles(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2018
It’s funny some people actually think all those called from ABJ zone are northerners..

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hilles(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2018
ibmbaya:
Was just called and asked where i will prefer to pick up my letter. Jesus you reign forever.
. Congrats buddy, as for those still doubting pls stay hopeful..

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Uaresarah: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2018
Was your ref number on that list?
Are you EH or GH?

ibmbaya:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibmbaya(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2018
EH, Yes it was.

Uaresarah:
Was your ref number on that list?
Are you EH or GH?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Muhd89:
@marvel65, please what criteria are they going to employ to make the new GT list? Thank you

I have no idea.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by myluck: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel, sorry for calling you out earlier in my past posts. You probably knew better. Take care and all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2018
nigerianonym:

I believe the person will be contacted. Remember approval was given to recruit 700 and many have retired and the rest will leave last quarter of this year.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2018
ibmbaya:
EH, Yes it was.

So the list can be real afterall
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2018
okdyn2001:
Morning everyone,

I have been a silent follower of NL and I am EH candidate. Yesterday i was called to confirm my years of experience and academic qualifications. Around 10:30am today I was called from lagos to pick up my APL at PortHarcourt Zonal office next week as the letter will be dispatched today.

In respect to the list posted yesterday I didnt find my reference number on it, though I wasnt worried because the list wasnt up to 400, i assumed mine must have been part omitted. I want to thank God for this appointment and everyone on NL that has helped to give information, i would have missed my interview if not for NL.

I dont know anyone from anywhere and going by what i was seeing on NL i was already giving up, but at the same time i kept holding to my faith and prayers. I wish everyone all the best in their endeavor.

You were lucky not to be dropped after the verification.
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2018
ibmbaya:

Congratulations!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

New GTS added to the list whilst a bulk of those already on the list have not been called?

Hmmm undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2018
ibmbaya:
Congrats bro. All the best in this new chapter!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2018
BKR001:

Please Mr Marvel, are you telling us that who ever saw his Ref no. On that list should just relax they must call him?

Marvel, please my question

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel any idea when they are going to resume calling GT?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2018
realone2012:
New GTS added to the list whilst a bulk of those already on the list have not been called?

Hmmm undecided

Everything will be ok.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

Everything will be ok.
Hopefully!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2018
Congratulations!! All the best sir!!

okdyn2001:
Morning everyone,

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Marvel65:

You were lucky not to be dropped after the verification.
Congratulations!!!
please sir don't be offended, you said the recruitment is put on hold, but people got called this morning. Explain please. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Congrats chief!
ibmbaya:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2018
BKR001:

Marvel, please my question

Yes. The main list isn’t mixed up like the one leaked. There is GT and Eh list. 297 and 103 repectively. The GT number will increase due to the reduction of EH. Don’t be surprised some stakeholder applicants are on that list. The list isn’t complete.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

Yes. The main list isn’t mixed up like the one leaked. There is GT and Eh list. 297 and 103 repectively. The GT number will increase due to the reduction of EH. Don’t be surprised some stakeholder applicants are on that list. The list isn’t complete.

Thank you Sir, may God bless you and your family

We are waiting for our calls by God grace
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65

How is it that resumption for the successful ones is few days away and many have not been called?

Is the 21st still feasible?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ignatius1999:
[color=#006600][/color] please sir don't be offended, you said the recruitment is put on hold, but people got called this morning. Explain please. Thanks

I mentioned this last week, when DPR stopped issuing APLs. It was just a reminder yesterday. They have to verify Eh applicant details to know those that will be dropped and also make up for the reduction by adding more GT.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sheesh2(f): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
@Edmaths

This has a name,

Its called cyber stalking or trolling.

This Lady has aired her views and opinions on this thread just like anybody else and she isn't the only one that believed that this recruitment is merit based. Singling her our like this for no reason is more of a reflection of your own problems than hers.

Its just unnecessarily petty.

I really hope that we can behave with better decorum in the future.

Good luck to everyone

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.