Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3687178 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
realone2012:
Is this you shooting your shot, or is this me thinking too far? kiss

Oh boi.... me sef I confuse

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hilles:
It’s funny some people actually think all those called from ABJ zone are northerners..

You get sense jare......

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
I can see Neverdown, my guy you are not saying anything
How about the merit list posted, are they all going to be called?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayorhy: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hi Guys, please can any one confirm if the numbers that have been calling looks like this 08053******1831
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Several times have I asked a question and several times have my question been ignored. Oluwa doing it already; the rejected/dejected stone shall become the cornerstone...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayjaykay10: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
@Marvel, please do you have any idea how many EH Gombe has? Have Gombe candidates all been contacted?
Your kind response is anticipated. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
simplynace:
Several times have I asked a question and several times have my question been ignored. Oluwa doing it already; the rejected/dejected stone shall become the cornerstone...

What's that your question again pls.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Elosakpos:

Congrats
What position?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SolutionsGuy: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sometime last year . . .

Responding to Onyiridike, Setaje came with her negatives
Setaje:

I hope you laugh harder when the final list comes out. lol

In response to setaje
SolutionsGuy:

You can mark it on your wall, Onyiridike will get DPR offer.
The only funny thing then would be that you had cowardly and shamefully disappeared.

Then a certain dayjahvoo came
dayjahvoo:

Do you have any sense at all?
I wish her the best as I can posit that she's intelligent but you can't even guarantee she'll make it to the interview centre!

SolutionsGuy:

If it pains you that much, you could mark it on your own jotter as well.

@Onyiridike . . . Massive congratulations to you. Continue to soar higher. My best wishes always!

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SmartgridReborn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
All praises and Glory to Almighty Allah.
I received a call in the morning to come and pick my appointment letter on Friday @Abuja.

Interview date 4/12/2016
Interview centre Abuja
State of origin Katsina
Applied for Mechanical engineering.
Graduate Trainee.

My reference number is not on the said list on twitter.

Wishing everyone the best of luck. And to the successful once, see you @the induction.

25 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
pekeyim:
My friend a common man just got the call.
How do you know them,.they ask them where to pick up.their APL.

DPR kudos
Mr Tata
Marvel
Neverdown
And all those that contributed!!!
What position/Dept?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
SmartgridReborn:
I received a call in the morning to come and pick my appointment letter on Friday @Abuja.

Interview date 4/12/2016
Interview centre Abuja
State of origin Katsina
Graduate Trainee.

Wishing everyone the best of luck. And to the successful once, see you @the induction.
At last.....Congrats Smartgrid....

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
SolutionsGuy:
Sometime last year . . .

In response to setaje

@Onyiridike . . . Massive congratulations to you. Continue to soar higher. My best wishes always!

I think you are very silly for that statement. i came with my negatives. have I been proven wrong? you really want to start something right?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
SolutionsGuy:
Sometime last year . . .

In response to setaje

Have you been called?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Its GT engineering from my Friend.
I posted on his/her behalf earlier
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SolutionsGuy: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Have you been called?

I'm not in the recruitment. A close person is.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Blaise333: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please has any Legal Officer been called? Still haven't heard about legal officers.

Maybe there are no legal officers on NL.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
SolutionsGuy:

I'm not in the recruitment. A close person is.

I think it was wrong for you or anybody to start bringing quotes from the past. Bottom line is that some people have claimed to get it on merit while some did not. From the look of things its not 80% merit. Personally all the people I no did not get it on merit and I am still hopeful even though its looking deem for me. Its like you and some other people were waiting patiently to be proven right or to make a point. A post of over a year! Its really wrong! This same lady also attacked me but apologised but to hope and pray she doesn't make it is taking things to far and you bringing other post up is taking this far. She has gotten it. Thats all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sahihameen2018(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
SmartgridReborn:

Interview date 4/12/2016
Interview centre Abuja
State of origin Katsina
Graduate Trainee.

congratulations to a prolific writer, May Almighty Allah includes US among the successful. Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Its almost over, the GTs that are recieving calls this week didnt get the intial call, may Allah bless us with something even better than DPR, and to the new recruits i wish you success.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Osheyy! Congrats smartgrid. cool

SmartgridReborn:

Interview date 4/12/2016
Interview centre Abuja
State of origin Katsina
Graduate Trainee.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Xtruzz:

What's that your question again pls.

I just want to know the situation of those from Ebonyi state. Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayorhy: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
mayorhy:
Hi Guys, please can any one confirm if the numbers that have been calling looks like this 08053******1831
Please anyone just help me take a peep at this
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Congrats Smart grid so happy for you. .. I have almost lost hope on GO from katsina, as I thought the list to be hijacked. But now I am beginning to have faith in it. Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mud86(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
SmartgridReborn:

Interview date 4/12/2016
Interview centre Abuja
State of origin Katsina
Graduate Trainee.

A big congrats bro. I wish all d best in ur dpr career. Ur contributions on d thread cannot b quantified.Allah yasa ka da alheri.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nellynell: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
So it is safe to say a good number of people received calls today. If only NL had this testimonies, how about others not on NL. A good number I know also got on merit and there are many more I don't know.

Check it out, even though it cud av bn better but is dere any oda FG recruitment dat has given this number on merit.

Dpr tried. . . . .but dpr can't employ all hopeful.

For all doz employed congrats, all hopeful keep hoping and if u don't get pls God has beta plans.

The point to note is people got on merit.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mplayazx(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Any testifier from kogi yet? GT? Haven't heard anything.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by square62: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Your hard work has finally paid-off!
you truly deserve it.Congrats Smartgrid.
SmartgridReborn:

Interview date 4/12/2016
Interview centre Abuja
State of origin Katsina
Graduate Trainee.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Myfanstastic12: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Congratulations to all contacted, wishing you all the best. please do we have any testimony GT for HR?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deeza4mum: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Pls anyone called from Nasarawa GT?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chrisahembe(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
please Marvel and the entire house, have anybody for the position of Public Affairs Officer II (GT)contacted? please somebody share it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Imagine DPR's response to questions about d recruitment on dia facebook page....
"As we have always maintained, the channel of communication for candidates who Sat for DPR recruitment exercise is through their personal accounts created on out recruitment portal situated on our website www.dpr.gov.ng"

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.