Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686338 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please Marvel, if one number is not available at the time of the call, will they contact such person again in another day ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bunny007: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
deeza4mum:
Pls anyone called from Nasarawa GT?

Yeah I got called last Monday.

GT Mechanical Engineer
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please, how many EHs have been called to pick up in Port Harcourt zone?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
Masha Allah ... finally, the one who coined the term "Mr Tata"

SmartgridReborn:
All praises and Glory to Almighty Allah.
I received a call in the morning to come and pick my appointment letter on Friday @Abuja.

Interview date 4/12/2016
Interview centre Abuja
State of origin Katsina
Applied for Mechanical engineering.
Graduate Trainee.

My reference number is not on the said list on twitter.

Wishing everyone the best of luck. And to the successful once, see you @the induction.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by okdyn2001: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
nigerianonym:
Please, how many EHs have been called to pick up in Port Harcourt zone?

I am EH and was called to pick up my latter next week.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
okdyn2001:

I am EH and was called to pick up my latter next week.

That's great. Congratulations. If I may ask, did you cross check your ref number on the purported merit list? If yes, was it there or not?

I'm asking so I can draw some inference on the legitimacy of the list.

I'm a Chemical Engineer with about 5.5 years experience. Saw my ref number on the list.

Congratulations again!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deeza4mum: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
bunny007:

GT Mechanical Engineer

Wow congratulations, pls have u seen or heard any Gt been called?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deeza4mum: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
chrisahembe:
please Marvel and the entire house, have anybody for the position of Public Affairs Officer II (GT)contacted? please somebody share it.

Still waiting on that too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by okdyn2001: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
nigerianonym:

That's great. Congratulations. If I may ask, did you cross check your ref number on the purported merit list? If yes, was it there or not?

I'm asking so I can draw some inference on the legitimacy of the list.

I'm a Chemical Engineer with about 5.5 years experience. Saw my ref number on the list.

Congratulations again!

Thanks,

I didnt find my ref number on that list, although i was not worried because the list was not up to 400, so i assumed mine must be in the omitted part. Moreso, i got a call yesterday from DPR asking for my years of experience (5) and qualification. So that made me a little relaxed.

I hope you get called soon. All the best

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
okdyn2001:

Thanks,

I didnt find my ref number on that list, although i was not worried because the list was not up to 400, so i assumed mine must be in the omitted part. Moreso, i got a call yesterday from DPR asking for my years of experience (5) and qualification. So that made me a little relaxed.

I hope you get called soon. All the best

Okay. Thanks very much.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
SmartgridReborn:
I received a call in the morning to come and pick my appointment letter on Friday @Abuja.

Interview date 4/12/2016
Interview centre Abuja
State of origin Katsina
Graduate Trainee.

Wishing everyone the best of luck. And to the successful once, see you @the induction.
Congratulations man
Am From katsina too GT but Economist
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
god2good:
Please Marvel, if one number is not available at the time of the call, will they contact such person again in another day ?

Yes!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
SmartgridReborn:

Interview date 4/12/2016
Interview centre Abuja
State of origin Katsina
Graduate Trainee.

CONGRATULATIONS SMARTGRID!!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65, should we still expect phone calls tomorrow and beyond? Why is the list of successfuls shrouded in secrecy? Even DPR staff at the HQ can't help check if ones name is on the list.
I'm gradually becoming skeptical about the whole process o! DPR wanna elevate person BP.
The only pointer we have is the leaked list with ref numbers, and it's not 100% accurate.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Myfanstastic12: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
@ Marvel please have they contacted any non-science applicants
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
jayjaykay10:
@Marvel, please do you have any idea how many EH Gombe has? Have Gombe candidates all been contacted?
Your kind response is anticipated. Thanks.

I have no idea. Only names and corresponding ref. No exist on the list for EH. Even if I knew, there’s no guarantee the numbers will remain same considering the adjustment made on the EH list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Myfanstastic12:
@ Marvel please have they contacted any non-science applicants

Yes!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Myfanstastic12: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

Yes!
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
nigerianonym:
Marvel65, should we still expect phone calls tomorrow and beyond? Why is the list of successfuls shrouded in secrecy? Even DPR staff at the HQ can't help check if ones name is on the list.
I'm gradually becoming skeptical about the whole process o! DPR wanna elevate person BP.
The only pointer we have is the leaked list with ref numbers, and it's not 100% accurate.

Yes, expect calls till 2nd week of August. Just remain calm. You will be ok.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
@Marvel65

Can we say they are done with GTs?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

Thanks for the reassuring words, Marvel65. I'll [/b]TRY[b]to stay calm. By God's grace, I'll get that call soon enough.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lescalier: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Marvel65:

Marvel biko, ejo, pls, Abeg. What about EH from Edo and delta
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
I've not heard about any EH - HR... Anyone?

Marvel please any clue to the number of HR EH selected?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Liftedbygrace: 1:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Congratulations bro!
Please is your Ref No on the purported merit list?
bunny007:

GT Mechanical Engineer
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bunny007: 3:53am On Jul 26, 2018
deeza4mum:

Wow congratulations, pls have u seen or heard any Gt been called?

Thanks. I have not seen or heard of anyone else from Nasarawa.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bunny007: 3:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Liftedbygrace:
Congratulations bro!
Please is your Ref No on the purported merit list?

Thanks!
Yeah, I saw my number on that list. I'm female btw.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pekeyim: 4:46am On Jul 26, 2018
peepydelano:
Thank you for this,it is very unfair to get the merit call and just doff lyk DAT,you have to indicate how you got it on merit too.But humans are quick to condemn and conclude once things don't happen their ways,but will keep mute if it pleases them.Give accolades to whom it is due.Shakur tried if u are truly aware of how he guarded the merit list.
Sorry I dont know the details but if Shakur was involved , Twale Shakur also, Mr Tata I heard of on this thread. Thanks to everyone.

My Friend appreciates big time!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 5:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Marvel65:

Hello Marvel, you still encourage us to expect calls till 2nd week of August, does this mean that the EH list is still a work in progress or has the list been sealed and signed off by the ministry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Liftedbygrace: 6:01am On Jul 26, 2018
Sorry for the mix up my sister, yet again Congrats!
bunny007:

Thanks!
Yeah, I saw my number on that list. I'm female btw.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Good morning Mr Marvel, you responded to almost all yesterday except me. Pls respond to my question below. Also the person actually found his ref number on the leaked list. What is his chance.

Kalealaro:
Mr Marvel, pls help clarify my email below

Thank you Mr Marvel for all the useful information. We are most grateful. For someone with close to 15 years working experience that may likely be placed on level 10, what if the person has masters like MBA and professional qualification like ACCA? Will these qualifications be considered to give him a higher level or not relevant for level to be placed on.

Your response will be appreciated. Thank you sir.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Neverdown, please say something naa, regarding the merit list

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.