Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3689767 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2018
I am a little bit confused here....Does this second list contain fresh names or it contains both fresh names and the ones on the leaked list?Has the leaked list been rendered invalid?
Clarify Batch and List....
N.B:I don't need any assumed answer...This is directly to Marvel..Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=Marvel65 post=70581353]Good evening guys,

I trust everyone is doing fine. I’ve really missed this thread and it feels good to be back.

I was disappointed to see many of the successful ones abandon this thread without discussing about their postings, resumption dates and documentation process, which i find very usual. Even though you are a stakeholder candidate, it’s not a good reason for not sharing your experience. Some of you wouldn’t have made it without this thread. Well, I wish you guys a successful career with DPR. To the rest yet to be called, not to worry I will provide updates about their progress and other issues concerning the recruitment next week.

There are some DPR staff from the HQ @ CS monitoring this thread. They are trying so hard to get my identity by parading themselves as applicants on this platform. Good luck with that.

There’s a second batch, believe it or not. They will call the rest soon. I won’t post a specific date, so DPR don’t shift dates. Let it come as a surprise. Also, if you know someone @ FCC ask him/her to help confirm your name on the 2nd list, so you know your fate in time than wait for the release date but if you wish to wait, that’s fine. It will be difficult to confirm @ DPR because its top secret.

Again, You guys have failed to pay attention to details. @Babagy823 has returned. I’m sure you guys know what that means.

Mr Marvel thanks for the update. I want to ask, what of those that saw their names in FCC before the calling of the first list, are they going to make this 2nd list? I remembered vividly u said 500 names made the first list to FCC and that only 400 will be publish then. That was ur post. What happens to the 100 names not published then, are they going to be part of this forthcoming list? Plz throw more light on this, becos couple of guys here complained there names were in the first list sent to FCC and were not called yet. What's their fate? Once again, thanks in anticipation of ur prompt response to my questions.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Mr Marvel thanks for the update. I want to ask, what of those that saw their names in FCC before the calling of the first list, are they going to make this 2nd list? I remembered vividly u said 500 names made the first list to FCC and that only 400 will be publish then. That was ur post. What happens to the 100 names not published then, are they going to be part of this forthcoming list? Plz throw more light on this, becos couple of guys here complained there names were in the first list sent to FCC and were not called yet. What's their fate? Once again, thanks in anticipation of ur prompt response to my questions.

Marvel65:
Good evening guys,

I trust everyone is doing fine. I’ve really missed this thread and it feels good to be back.

I was disappointed to see many of the successful ones abandon this thread without discussing about their postings, resumption dates and documentation process, which i find very usual. Even though you are a stakeholder candidate, it’s not a good reason for not sharing your experience. Some of you wouldn’t have made it without this thread. Well, I wish you guys a successful career with DPR. To the rest yet to be called, not to worry I will provide updates about their progress and other issues concerning the recruitment next week.

There are some DPR staff from the HQ @ CS monitoring this thread. They are trying so hard to get my identity by parading themselves as applicants on this platform. Good luck with that.

There’s a second batch, believe it or not. They will call the rest soon. I won’t post a specific date, so DPR don’t shift dates. Let it come as a surprise. Also, if you know someone @ FCC ask him/her to help confirm your name on the 2nd list, so you know your fate in time than wait for the release date but if you wish to wait, that’s fine. It will be difficult to confirm @ DPR because its top secret.

Again, You guys have failed to pay attention to details. @Babagy823 has returned. I’m sure you guys know what that means.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ngwoike:

Don’t be confused. The information I posted was first hand. Don’t worry about the figures on the first and second list since you are already aware that 700 was the approved number. Mr Tata may decide to change things at the last hour. I repeat again, your names will not replaced if it reached MPR and FCC, I don’t know the source of the leaked list. Your name wouldn’t have been on the list if DPR didn’t want you in the first place.

It may interest you to know that 90% of those on the first batch are SH candidates. These SH include Director, Deputy Directors (1 each), Chairmen of Senate Committees on Federal Character, Upstream, Downstream Petroleum, FCC chairman, Minister of State for Petroleum resources, House of Rep members, SSAs to the President, Deputy Senate President, some Governors (SS, SW, SE), Permanent Secretary (MPR), some senior officers of DPR and two former directors. There was so much pressure from these people that Mr Tata had to include the names of their candidates on the first batch, so they resume before the others. The 2nd batch will be more of merit and few SH candidates. Even the DDs were shocked when they saw the first list that returned. Mr Tata had debriefed them about what he did during the TMC meeting in June, 2018. On the other hand, the Union asked DPR management to release the APLs ASAP, putting Mr Tata under pressure. So there was little time to get the Portals, Email and SMS ready to notify the successful candidates. Few calls were made and sponsors helped sort out their candidates APLs.

Finally, SH list and Merit list makes up the MASTER LIST. It was just a matter of picking those that would resume first. Mr Tata is just trying to confuse everyone. I mean you shouldn’t expect the first batch to contain 100% SH candidates.
For example,
1st batch (90% sh and 10% merit candidates) and 2nd batch (90% merit and 10% Sh candidates).

The new batch will be called soon. Cheers

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zlatan09: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
Marvel65:

Don’t be confused. The information I posted was first hand. Don’t worry about the figures on the first and second list since you are already aware that 700 was the approved number. Mr Tata may decide to change things at the last hour. I repeat again, your names will not replaced if it reached MPR and FCC, I don’t know the source of the leaked list. Your name wouldn’t have been on the list if DPR didn’t want you in the first place.

It may interest you to know that 90% of those on the first batch are SH candidates. These SH include Director, Deputy Directors (1 each), Chairmen of Senate Committees on Federal Character, Upstream, Downstream Petroleum, FCC chairman, Minister of State for Petroleum resources, House of Rep members, SSAs to the President, Deputy Senate President, some Governors (SS, SW, SE), Permanent Secretary (MPR), some senior officers of DPR and two former directors. There was so much pressure from these people that Mr Tata had to include the names of their candidates on the first batch, so they resume before the others. The 2nd batch will be more of merit and few SH candidates. Even the DDs were shocked when they saw the first list that returned. Mr Tata had debriefed them about what he did during the TMC meeting in June, 2018. On the other hand, the Union asked DPR management to release the APLs ASAP, putting Mr Tata under pressure. So there was little time to get the Portals, Email and SMS ready to notify the successful candidates. Few calls were made and sponsors helped sort out their candidates APLs.

Finally, SH list and Merit list makes up the MASTER LIST. It was just a matter of picking those that would resume first. Mr Tata is just trying to confuse everyone. I mean you shouldn’t expect the first batch to contain 100% SH candidates.
For example,
1st batch (90% sh and 10% merit candidates) and 2nd batch (90% merit and 10% Sh candidates).

Thank you so much for all this selfless service.
God will reward you abundantly

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zlatan09: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
Marvel65:

For example,

Thanks so much Marvel.
God bless you more and more

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bbdtj(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Many thanks Marvel65. I pray to get their call soon.
Marvel65:

For example,

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lawalu2(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Guys better check ur portals something is happening!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Reliably, the next batch won't be called. If you are selected, your portal will tell you. So instead of expecting calls, expect mails and portal updates grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2018
Note that merit list are not much. So don't have high hopes grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BakoAluta377: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2018
Oga many thanks and continue updating us in advances
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Thank you mr marvel65 for all the updates, you are indeed informed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2018
Babagy823:
Dis is my first time to c that u agree to information display completely. Cheers babagy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lawalu2:
Guys better check ur portals something is happening!!
Please intimate the house on what is happenin, I checked mine no changes noticed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
This DPR sauce is a big clown. You are toying with the people's emotions. It is non of your business if people choose to remain hopeful. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, why don't you leave the thread in peace.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chrisahembe(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
thank very much for the update @ MR. marvel65. may God reward you for this kind work.HOPE'S ALIVE.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zlatan09: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
DouglasHoc:
This DPR sauce is a big clown. You are toying with the people's emotions. It is non of your business if people choose to remain hopeful. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, why don't you leave the thread in peace.

Kindly ignore him.
He's a pessimist
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Babagy823:

Baba I hail oooo, abge you get any other info to add to wetin Marvel don yarn us?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sommie2012: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Please wanna ask....will the next list include those that wrote test but dint make it to the next stage or those that went for interview but were not selected?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
DouglasHoc:
Will you shut up there. Do you know who I am?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
dprsauce:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dpr sauce i sent you PM, kindly respond. Tnx
dprsauce:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pls where's hammer2010?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Babagy823:
Dpr sauce i sent you PM, kindly respond. Tnx

Babagy is back and Elbangees has gone AWOL. Una well done.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
makonko:
Pls where's hammer2010?
Lol. Missed him sha. He has moved on I guess.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 3:02am On Aug 27, 2018
Really? Portal again? Not calls? Daz gonna make sense! Please marvel can you confirm this? Dpr sauce? And also Lawalu? Lawalu in the mean time I sent ua PM
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ablucious: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2018
Morning Guys!!! Call are being made at this moment..stay tuned..!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Ablucious:

okay not sms, portal and mail again. Anyway, anyhow it comes, may God favour us.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2018
Ablucious:
How authentic is this, someone should clarify pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55