Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3680958 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbe15: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
When did DPR start serving sauce
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbe15: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
As you pple can see, we are now getting info from SAUCES.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by myluck: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hopefully, u'll get too. Wishing u luck!
Sotrue:
Another list is on its way, don't give up! I believe MARVEL and I am still hopeful ! DPR, abeg pity me give me work. Na beg I dey beg. Alhaji Shakur, abeg help me Sir, na beg I dey. Una try invite me for test and interview but I beg make una complete am give me work abeg. Even if you send me go Maiduguri, I go go. Alhaji Shakur I beg ohh.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
makonko:

So this Man... You still peeping? grin
Yes o. Lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
@makonko

This thread is gradually turning to 'There was a thread'. Hope it revives by the coming days
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2018
dprpikin:
@makonko

This thread is gradually turning to 'There was a thread'. Hope it revives by the coming days

I hope so.

And even the "successful" ones don't come here anymore. Maybe they were told not to discuss their progress or have a different group.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2018
makonko:

I hope so.

And even the "successful" ones don't come here anymore. Maybe they were told not to discuss their progress or have a different group.

It is well.

Perhaps, they feel the thread has served its purpose and it is high time they moved on. After all, they've got what they wanted.

Moreover, they may think their contributions will no longer be appreciated, after all the drama that marred the tail end of the recruitment. And saw some of them (SH candidates) being scapegoated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donafure: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018
I just confirmed that DPR recruited only 400 Applicants. There is no second batch as been speculated in this thread. We ask God to favour us in all our endeavours. For those who got the job, congratulations to you.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2018
There is a 2nd batch. To all who still has hope even if it's faint, may you be blessed beyond your imagination, and to those who's lost all hope ....well

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
As long as I can access my profile and no regret mail sent to me, my hope stays alive! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sommie2012: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2018
Pls I sent u a PM, kindly reply tnx

Bros, I don't understand your question o! But if this helps, some people who did not write the test nor attend interview were called.[/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2018
Keep the hope alive. 2nd batch has been postponed to next week. Keep your phone closee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OCcool: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2018
Xtruzz, please what's the latest?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2018
I sent you a PM, kindly respond
dprsauce:
Keep the hope alive. 2nd batch has been postponed to next week. Keep your phone closee grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bababrando: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2018
Guy pls are u telling us the truth or just kidding?

dprsauce:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bababrando: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2018
There is this guy, Marvel right? How far pls say something let's know how far with chances of still calling successful. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
bababrando:
Guy pls are u telling us the truth or just kidding?

He's not lying. But it may not even be next week.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bababrando: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ok. Thanks. So from your findings when are we looking at then?

herlecks:
He's not lying. But it may not even be next week.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
bababrando:

Ok. Thanks. So from your findings when are we looking at then?

I believe there's second batch because God told me I'll get called soon. No specific date but soon.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sholleybo: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
l still believe in God that l will be called
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good evening guys,

I trust everyone is doing fine. I’ve really missed this thread and it feels good to be back.

I was disappointed to see many of the successful ones abandon this thread without discussing about their postings, resumption dates and documentation process, which i find very usual. Even though you are a stakeholder candidate, it’s not a good reason for not sharing your experience. Some of you wouldn’t have made it without this thread. Well, I wish you guys a successful career with DPR. To the rest yet to be called, not to worry I will provide updates about their progress and other issues concerning the recruitment next week.

There are some DPR staff from the HQ @ CS monitoring this thread. They are trying so hard to get my identity by parading themselves as applicants on this platform. Good luck with that.

There’s a second batch, believe it or not. They will call the rest soon. I won’t post a specific date, so DPR don’t shift dates. Let it come as a surprise. Also, if you know someone @ FCC ask him/her to help confirm your name on the 2nd list, so you know your fate in time than wait for the release date but if you wish to wait, that’s fine. It will be difficult to confirm @ DPR because its top secret.

Again, You guys have failed to pay attention to details. @Babagy823 has returned. I’m sure you guys know what that means.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks @Marvel65 !
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Marvel65:
Good evening guys,

I trust everyone is doing fine. I’ve really missed this thread and it feels good to be back.

I was disappointed to see many of the successful ones abandon this thread without discussing about their postings, resumption dates and documentation process, which i find very usual. Even though you are a stakeholder candidate, it’s not a good reason for not sharing your experience. Some of you wouldn’t have made it without this thread. Well, I wish you guys a successful career with DPR. To the rest yet to be called, not to worry I will provide updates about their progress and other issues concerning the recruitment next week.

There are some DPR staff from the HQ @ CS monitoring this thread. They are trying so hard to get my identity by parading themselves as applicants on this platform. Good luck with that.

There’s a second batch, believe it or not. They will call the rest soon. I won’t post a specific date, so DPR don’t shift dates. Let it come as a surprise. Also, if you know someone @ FCC ask him/her to help confirm your name on the 2nd list, so you know your fate in time than wait for the release date but if you wish to wait, that’s fine. It will be difficult to confirm @ DPR because its top secret.

Again, You guys have failed to pay attention to details. @Babagy823 has returned. I’m sure you guys know what that means.

Thank you so much for the update.

Quick question though... When was the 2nd list sent to FCC?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Marvel65:
Good evening guys,

Welcome back Marvel65, nice to hear from you.

So FCC, after approving the initial list as leaked by neverdown999, DPR went ahead to replace those they felt shouldn't be given, and now FCC the agency to ensure fairness in such situations is secretly working with DPR to manipulate further to produce another list?

So what happens to those who have nobody at FCC, as in nobody but were amongst the Initial merit list?

With the information that some HQ CS staff are following this thread means they all BYknow of the leaked list and definitely Mr Tata (Mr Shakur).

God will judge all of them. They can enjoy it's their domain to do and undo.

We wait to hear from you Marvel65 next week hopefully.

Regards.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AbusM1: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Marvel65:
Good evening guys,

Tnx we really appreciate your concern
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bababrando: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thank you Marvel! Nice one.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sulaidon(m): 12:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Mr. Marvel is good to have u back we really appreciate ur kind hearted contribution, may God Continue to bless and protect u amin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.