Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3690160 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2018
quote author=Ablucious post=70646857]Morning Guys!!! Call are being made at this moment..stay tuned..!![/quote]

Good morning Mr Marvel, hope u are doing great. Plz how true is this info? Plz ur prompt response will be appreciated.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Marvel65:

Don’t be confused. The information I posted was first hand. Don’t worry about the figures on the first and second list since you are already aware that 700 was the approved number. Mr Tata may decide to change things at the last hour. I repeat again, your names will not replaced if it reached MPR and FCC, I don’t know the source of the leaked list. Your name wouldn’t have been on the list if DPR didn’t want you in the first place. Exactly, one now wonders why the delay and neverdown999 posting that list indicated most names had been replaced. From feedbacks atleast 99% sure that list is the FCC list. Even the undercover neverdown999 has been MIA since then.

It may interest you to know that 90% of those on the first batch are SH candidates. These SH include Director, Deputy Directors (1 each), Chairmen of Senate Committees on Federal Character, Upstream, Downstream Petroleum, FCC chairman, Minister of State for Petroleum resources, House of Rep members, SSAs to the President, Deputy Senate President, some Governors (SS, SW, SE), Permanent Secretary (MPR), some senior officers of DPR and two former directors. There was so much pressure from these people that Mr Tata had to include the names of their candidates on the first batch, so they resume before the others. The 2nd batch will be more of merit and few SH candidates. Even the DDs were shocked when they saw the first list that returned. Mr Tata had debriefed them about what he did during the TMC meeting in June, 2018. On the other hand, the Union asked DPR management to release the APLs ASAP, putting Mr Tata under pressure. So there was little time to get the Portals, Email and SMS ready to notify the successful candidates. Few calls were made and sponsors helped sort out their candidates APLs.

Finally, SH list and Merit list makes up the MASTER LIST. It was just a matter of picking those that would resume first. Mr Tata is just trying to confuse everyone. (The Tata of a guy is trying to confuse the common Nigerians maybe. Is it the stakeholder candidates that have resumed He is trying to confuse? The guy dey confuse himself no be us. Lol) I mean you shouldn’t expect the first batch to contain 100% SH candidates.
For example,
1st batch (90% sh and 10% merit candidates) and 2nd batch (90% merit and 10% Sh candidates).

The new batch will be called soon. Cheers
Thanks Marvel for your updates. We look forward to "Tata's soon" since He is the Mini-god in this recruitment. Loll

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Anextin(f): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mr marvel, thank you for updating, even when most has moved on. We still hope it comes to pass

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Ablucious:
Morning Guys!!! Call are being made at this moment..stay tuned..!!

Really guys when and if calls commence, do not hesitate to share as this thread seems to hv just gone unusually quiet.u would think only SH candidates were here n since 90% of them as against 10% of merit candidates were called in the first batch.they hv no use for this thread any longer. I suggest since this next batch will contain lots of merit csndidates, we shd all come out to be happy for those who get selected n also share experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dear Marvel.,
Any update for us today?
Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MyAmericandream(f): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sommie2012:
Please wanna ask....will the next list include those that wrote test but dint make it to the next stage or those that went for interview but were not selected?
pls I need materials too chinwenjoe@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kuch1: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for your consistent update, I am just curious about the leaked merit list. Should we still be hopeful on that since we don't have anybody in FCC to confirm if our name is there ?
Marvel65:

Don’t be confused. The information I posted was first hand. Don’t worry about the figures on the first and second list since you are already aware that 700 was the approved number. Mr Tata may decide to change things at the last hour. I repeat again, your names will not replaced if it reached MPR and FCC, I don’t know the source of the leaked list. Your name wouldn’t have been on the list if DPR didn’t want you in the first place.

It may interest you to know that 90% of those on the first batch are SH candidates. These SH include Director, Deputy Directors (1 each), Chairmen of Senate Committees on Federal Character, Upstream, Downstream Petroleum, FCC chairman, Minister of State for Petroleum resources, House of Rep members, SSAs to the President, Deputy Senate President, some Governors (SS, SW, SE), Permanent Secretary (MPR), some senior officers of DPR and two former directors. There was so much pressure from these people that Mr Tata had to include the names of their candidates on the first batch, so they resume before the others. The 2nd batch will be more of merit and few SH candidates. Even the DDs were shocked when they saw the first list that returned. Mr Tata had debriefed them about what he did during the TMC meeting in June, 2018. On the other hand, the Union asked DPR management to release the APLs ASAP, putting Mr Tata under pressure. So there was little time to get the Portals, Email and SMS ready to notify the successful candidates. Few calls were made and sponsors helped sort out their candidates APLs.

Finally, SH list and Merit list makes up the MASTER LIST. It was just a matter of picking those that would resume first. Mr Tata is just trying to confuse everyone. I mean you shouldn’t expect the first batch to contain 100% SH candidates.
For example,
1st batch (90% sh and 10% merit candidates) and 2nd batch (90% merit and 10% Sh candidates).

The new batch will be called soon. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Stop spamming this page or you will be reported and restricted. @MrEdet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good evening Guys,

There’s nothing more to say. The only thing left is to contact the successful applicants. Like I said earlier this month, the APLs are ready. No one was contacted yesterday, I’m sure of that. If you don’t know anyone @ FCC, then have some patience.

Mr Tata is currently @ Abuja. The Graduate trainees have finished their documentation while that of the Experience hires is still ongoing. When the documentation and registration process for the first batch is 100% complete, the next batch will be called.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thanks sir @marvel for being so conerned, others hav long gone. Please keep helping us with useful info. Only God can reward u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Marvel65:
Good evening Guys,

There’s nothing more to say. The only thing left is to contact the successful applicants. Like I said earlier this month, the APLs are ready. No one was contacted yesterday, I’m sure of that. If you don’t know anyone @ FCC, then have some patience.

Mr Tata is currently @ Abuja. The Graduate trainees have finished their documentation while that of the Experience hires is still ongoing. When the documentation and registration process for the first batch is 100% complete, the next batch will be called.

Thanks Marvel65 for the updates. Pls clarify this EH thing,

How about the issue of reducing the 103 number or steping down the levels due to union complaints? What was finally decided?

You said if one has no FCC contact, should be patient. Is it a new COC for a new list or that same old FCC list initially approved? Pls clarify I just don't get this part.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Marvel65:
Good evening Guys,

Please Marvel don't mind my inquisitive nature. Please how many GTs are part of the remaining 300? Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbrule1: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Marvel65:
Good evening Guys,

Greetings sir, I thought you said the issues regarding the EH are still lingering. When was the issue resolved
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thanks marvel.. even if at the end of the day I don't get selected in the second batch I really thank and appreciate your effort for always supporting us common men and ladies. I wish u success in all that u do and may God make positive in all your doings.. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 5:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Marvel65:
Good evening Guys,

Thanks for the update Mr Marvel Sir. However, @ the bolded, it means there are EHs that were called already? Need your clarification on this Sir.
Thanks once again.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Liftedbygrace: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2018
Hi Fachuba,

It has been a while since you came here. Please can you share with us some news about the 2nd Batch?

Thanks for being helpful
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Dear Hopefuls., I just make some contacts at the Hqtrs. I was informed that some EHs resumed and were posted already. I was also informed of 2nd Batch. However, my source is not sure of the nature of the 2nd list that will be contacted. Will the 2nd Batch be selected from those interview or the process will start all over again? Mr Marvel Sir, kindly help us clarify.
I am EH (engineering) hopeful from North-East.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zlatan09: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2018
hopeful2018:
Dear Hopefuls., I just make some contacts at the Hqtrs. I was informed that some EHs resumed and were posted already. I was also informed of 2nd Batch. However, my source is not sure of the nature of the 2nd list that will be contacted. Will the 2nd Batch be selected from those interview or the process will start all over again? Mr Marvel Sir, kindly help us clarify.
I am EH (engineering) hopeful from North-East.
Thanks.

Good day. Marvel stated categorically that the first batch were bunch of SH candidates and few merits and the second batch will be a lot of merit candidates and few SH.
They will pick the second batch from those that were interviewed before. It's not possible to conduct a fresh one again

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2018
OK Brother. May we be called soonest.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2018
It would have been reasonable enough for the DPR themselves to clarify issues surrounding the recruitment, but that is like pushing a cow through a needle hole.

Marvel I hope you can clarify this second batch list in clear terms.

Note: From my understanding of your (Marvel's) Infos, the second batch is a list of merit (remaining number not called on the original FCC list approved before calls of first batch) and SH candidates as well.

But what Zlatan is explaining now is that the second batch would involve another selection from pool of interviewed candidates? Is this what it is Marvel65?

If Yes, What happens to the remaining merit candidates on the original FCC list that were not "selected to be called" in the first batch as explained by your (Marvel's) last post?

It is unfortunate that such continues to happen which is now an accepted illegality in FG recruitments. Remain hopeful successfuls, for those with no means of any SH/FCC or godfather connect, continue to rely on God to secure your position on the list in the midst of manipulations. For those with means of SH connect all the best.

Regards.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
The new list contains the names of the succesful candidates on the aproved list at FCC that were not called plus few stakeholders that were not settled in the first batch. Its not a list per say, just few names added to the remain names on master list at FCC to make another new list.
notindome:
It would have been reasonable enough for the DPR themselves to clarify issues surrounding the recruitment, but that is like pushing a cow through a needle hole.

Note: From my understanding of your (Marvel's) Infos, the second batch is a list of merit (remaining number not called on the original FCC list approved before calls of first batch) and SH candidates as well.

But what Zlatan is explaining now is that the second batch would involve another selection from pool of interviewed candidates? Is this what it is Marvel65?

If Yes, What happens to the remaining merit candidates on the original FCC list that were not "selected to be called" in the first batch as explained by your (Marvel's) last post?

It is unfortunate that such continues to happen which is now an accepted illegality in FG recruitments. Remain hopeful successfuls, for those with no means of any SH/FCC or godfather connect, continue to rely on God to secure your position on the list in the midst of manipulations. For those with means of SH connect all the best.

Regards.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zlatan09: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
notindome:

Regards.

Don't get me wrong.
Nobody can ascertain rhe authenticity of the leaked list yet hence my submission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JARUSHUB: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Congrats to our interview coaching clients that resumed at DPR this month.

Happy to have played a part in preparing you for the interview.

http://www.jarushub.com/dpr-interview-coaching/

Congrats. We wish you al the best as you begin you career in DPR.

JARUSHUB TEAM

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.