Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3690038 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Babagy823:
The new list contains the names of the succesful candidates on the aproved list at FCC that were not called plus few stakeholders that were not settled in the first batch. Its not a list per say, just few names added to the remain names on master list at FCC to make another new list.

Will the new list still be taken to FCC for approval?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Babagy823:
The new list contains the names of the succesful candidates on the aproved list at FCC that were not called plus few stakeholders that were not settled in the first batch. Its not a list per say, just few names added to the remain names on master list at FCC to make another new list.

More like it. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
makonko:

Will the new list still be taken to FCC for approval?
ofcourse yes, if there is an addition of names to the list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Zlatan09:

Don't get me wrong.
Nobody can ascertain rhe authenticity of the leaked list yet hence my submission
That's ok bro. Though neverdown didn't explicitly say the source of the list, from feedbacks and His posts on Twitter, I can categorically tell you that list was from FCC approved list.

But the catch there is that neverdown mentioned most names were replaced. Now juxtaposing this replacement with what Marvel said about "no name on the FCC list would be replaced but a matter of selecting those to be amongst the first batch to be called" we can assume that the remaining names not yet called on the FCC/leaked list would be called putting into consideration that EH on that list don't really know their fate as to the resolution wether reducing the number or degrading the contentious levels.

Note: This is just my opinion, observation and believe from all the scenarios and Infos that have transpired and shared on this forum respectively. Whatever will be will be. May God be kind to those who solely rely on Him and those with any means for SH help all the best too.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
So many things don't add up. For instance, the number of those already called is said to be 400. The leaked list contains more than 300. The number to be employed is 700.

Don't forget that the next list will still contain additional names.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
makonko:
So many things don't add up. For instance, the number of those already called is said to be 400. The leaked list contains more than 300. The number to be employed is 700.

Don't forget that the next list will still contain additional names.

1. @etinosa in his last post confirmed from his contact with HR at HQ that the total names called in this first batch with postings was around 330.

2. Marvel in one of his post confirmed that a lot of merit candidates are yet to be called but don't know why the delay.

3. @elbangeez has also confirmed that underground activities going on at FCC.

Now analyse this,

1. If 700 must be maintained, who do you think would be replaced to accommodate the additional SH names at FCC?

2. Why would they want to confirm that the leaked list is authentic FCC approved list when the have intention to still manipulate the list?

What I know is that anybody that saw His/Her ref no on the leaked list was successful and deserves to get the job. But as it is unfolding if it turns out not to be, then the name was replaced and let God be the final arbiter in this situation.

Regards.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
notindome:

1. @etinosa in his last post confirmed from his contact with HR at HQ that the total names called in this first batch with postings was around 330.

2. Marvel in one of his post confirmed that a lot of merit candidates are yet to be called but don't know why the delay.

Now analyse this,

1. If 700 must be maintained, who do you think would be replaced to accommodate the additional SH names at FCC?

2. Why would they want to confirm that the leaked list is authentic FCC approved list when the have intention to still manipulate the list?

What I know is that anybody that saw His/Her ref no on the leaked list was successful and deserves to get the job. But as it is unfolding if it turns out not to be, then the name was replaced and let God be the final arbiter in this situation.

Regards.

That number 1 is what I can't wrap my head around
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Don’t mean to discredit anyone, but I just wander why some people believe so much that the leaked list is genuine. ANYONE with access (authorized or otherwise) to the reference numbers of candidates that were interviewed could pick any desired number of candidates at random and publish it. Certainly, some successfuls will surely be captured in any randomized list, same goes for the otherwise candidates. Just saying.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Unknownuser:
Don’t mean to discredit anyone, but I just wander why some people believe so much that the leaked list is genuine. ANYONE with access (authorized or otherwise) to the reference numbers of candidates that were interviewed could pick any desired number of candidates at random and publish it. Certainly, some successfuls will surely be captured in any randomized list, same goes for the otherwise candidates. Just saying.
I didn't agree with you brother. There is no way a person will just sit down at the comfort of his room and form those numbers randomly just to play with people's emotions. He must have gotten it from somewhere. I still remain hopeful and waiting patiently for my APL by the help of the Almighty.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
notindome:

Now analyse this,

Regards.

The best thing at this point is wait and hope to be among d next successful. I could remember that Marvel said he knew of 2 successful with high scores, yet to be called and were not on d leaked list. So nobody can say d list is entirely genuine because
1. D ref nos were not on any form of letter headed paper or document to support its source.
2. Even if the source is fcc, we still cannot rule out some manipulation at fcc since we heard similar thing happened in d last recruitment

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
hopeful2018:

I didn't agree with you brother. There is no way a person will just sit down at the comfort of his room and form those numbers randomly just to play with people's emotions. He must have gotten it from somewhere. I still remain hopeful and waiting patiently for my APL by the help of the Almighty.

Please, read my post again. I didn’t say someone formed it. I said someone with access to ref numbers of interviewed applicants via whatever means.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Frankworld: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Postulates:
As seen on NepotismEnd's twitter posts.

Batch 1

Who else noticed that this list as posted is broken down into 3 batches.
please who can clarify if every outstanding successful yet to be called would be called once.regardless of the 1st batch, 2nd batch & 3rd batch ish ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
That list is genuine 100%, but is not complete, you can believe anything you want to believe it will not change a thing. If you see your reference number on the leaked list you have 95% chance of being called.
Unknownuser:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Babagy823:
That list is genuine 100%, but is not complete, you can believe anything you want to believe it will not change a thing. If you see your reference number on the leaked list you have 95% chance of being called.

Same way I see it. We all wait and hope for the best. May God show kindness and favour to all of Us in the midst of ongoing manipulations. Amen.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2018
I do not know if the leaked list is genuine or not, but I think that the list (1st batch) at FCC doesnt contain reference numbers. I'm not sure I saw reference numbers. I think what I saw were the full names, state of origin and positions of the successful candidates. The list begins with Abia and ends with Zamfara. The list is not numbered so it is difficult to tell how many people were taken for that batch except you count from the first page to the last page. Mechanical and Chemical Engineers (both GT and EH) constituted majority of the slots in my state. Both Oyo and Osun produced an environmentalist each.

I was able to glance through and saw a name of a successful applicant from my state who was called on MERIT (EH CHEM ENGR). I know this because I was in touch with this person before he was called. The day he planned to get his senator's contact and seek for help was the same day he was called.

Again, without any doubt, there is indeed a 2nd batch. Whether it has arrived FCC yet or not, I do not know. If it has, only few persons will have access (even some State Commissioners wont) and if you do not know the Chairman, Secretary or Petroleum Committee Chairman, it will be very difficult to get access to that list.

Finally, DPR has a 3 month window period from July to make adjustments (replace or add) to the existing list. That's all I know. Please no PMs. I am also hopeful like others.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 12:44am On Aug 30, 2018
notindome:

Same way I see it. We all wait and hope for the best. May God show kindness and favour to all of Us in the midst of ongoing manipulations. Amen.
You just sounded like one pastor that I usually hold prayer meetings with. He told me "I can see your appointment letter but I see many manipulations". I no argue but if this recruitment ends and I no see appt letter (God forbid), I go just quietly stop to dey go that particular prayer meeting. No fight. grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akojifred: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akojifred: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2018
if any list is taken to FCC for now it will not be approve, because the don't have chairman of the commission for now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akojifred: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2018
But the Issues is that there is no FCC chairman to approve any list on their table.
A lot work is pending because of that, however they are expecting an acting chairman to be approve by PMB
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akojifred: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2018
naijainstinct:
I do not know if the leaked list is genuine or not, but I think that the list (1st batch) at FCC doesnt contain reference numbers. I'm not sure I saw reference numbers. I think what I saw were the full names, state of origin and positions of the successful candidates. The list begins with Abia and ends with Zamfara. The list is not numbered so it is difficult to tell how many people were taken for that batch except you count from the first page to the last page. Mechanical and Chemical Engineers (both GT and EH) constituted majority of the slots in my state. Both Oyo and Osun produced an environmentalist each.

I was able to glance through and saw a name of a successful applicant from my state who was called on MERIT (EH CHEM ENGR). I know this because I was in touch with this person before he was called. The day he planned to get his senator's contact and seek for help was the same day he was called.

Again, without any doubt, there is indeed a 2nd batch. Whether it has arrived FCC yet or not, I do not know. If it has, only few persons will have access (even some State Commissioners wont) and if you do not know the Chairman, Secretary or Petroleum Committee Chairman, it will be very difficult to get access to that list.
Finally, DPR has a 3 month window perio from July to make adjustments (replace or add) to the existing list. That's all I know. Please no PMs. I am also hopeful like others.
If you close to anybody in fcc ask why the list is delayed for approval. Am sure is because they don't have Chairman on sit for now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2018
akojifred:
If you close to anybody in fcc ask why the list is delayed for approval. Am sure is because they don't have Chairman on sit for now. you can email me on fridayakoji50@gmail. com
The most senior takes over as Acting Chairman before been approved by PMB
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sommie2012: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Please will like to speak to u one on one to clarify certain things. May I get your contact? I just sent u a PM, kindly acknowledge, tnx

Good evening Guys,

There’s nothing more to say. The only thing left is to contact the successful applicants. Like I said earlier this month, the APLs are ready. No one was contacted yesterday, I’m sure of that. If you don’t know anyone @ FCC, then have some patience.

Mr Tata is currently @ Abuja. The Graduate trainees have finished their documentation while that of the Experience hires is still ongoing. When the documentation and registration process for the first batch is 100% complete, the next batch will be called.

[/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akojifred: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
siina:
The most senior takes over as Acting Chairman before been approved by PMB
Yes had he take over? please this my email let talk fridayakoji50@gmail. com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
akojifred:
Yes had he take over? please this my email let talk fridayakoji50@gmail. com

Yes he has taken over
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
makonko:

Yes he has taken over

So iz d resumption in sep. For 2nd batch stil feasible
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Achilles17:

So iz d resumption in sep. For 2nd batch stil feasible

Who said it was September?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
makonko:

Yes he has taken over
who has taken over? No one has taken over yet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
makonko:

Yes he has taken over
who has taken over? I dont think anyone has taken yet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
siina:
who has taken over? I dont think anyone has taken yet

There must be someone in acting capacity. Not official.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akojifred: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2018
siina:
Hello, did you say nobody had take over as acting Chairman in FCC? With out an acting Chairman nobody will approve the list, am 100% sure the have select one of the senior Commissioner for that position, but don't know when he will take over,however this my number I would like to ask you something personally.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akojifred: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2018
siina:
Hello, did you say nobody had take over as acting Chairman in FCC? With out an acting Chairman nobody will approve the list, am 100% sure the have select one of the senior Commissioner for that position, but don't know when he will take over,however this my number would like to ask you something personally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57