Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3687742 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OJB55566: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol, no amount of all this dissuasion from the stakeholders candidates will make this my publication not to go viral on the media come next week, what ever that's bound to happen, so be it. I will use every available means to make this go public. both print, radio and television media and even social media. Just watch out.
There are so many things this people against the publication are not telling us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OJB55566: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
notindome:
From June when the letters started dropping till date, what is the difference of these many days that have passed and tomorrow or next tomorrow? Those days had 5 moons or 6 suns? or that Mr Shakur suddenly became disabled (God forbid) or what exactly?

So the waiting that have not generated any positive outcome, that we have been uncertain about it and looking for info up and down, suddenly we want to go public that is when some people have seen a vision and are certain that it will jeopardize merit chances? Which chances if I may ask? They ones we have been looking for info up and down and stressing Marvel?

The only advice is for us to have one voice, not individuals wanting to go public individually. Any day that publication is ready it should be published. That's my opinion. What will now be the difference between Monday and Friday or 31st October? Waiting that we have waited, passed even the recent wait till 1st/2nd week october nothing happened. Haba! But to take another step people are seeing vision that DPR will cancel the recruitment and it will jeopardize chances, insulting up and down.

May God see us through in whatever way it decides to be. Amen.
my own be say, generally agreed or not, I will definitely publish what I have long decided to.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
OJB55566:
Lol, no amount of all this dissuasion from the stakeholders candidates will make this my publication not to go viral on the media come next week, what ever that's bound to happen, so be it. I will use every available means to make this go public. both print, radio and television media and even social media. Just watch out.
There are so many things this people against the publication are not telling us.
Why not protest also? Don't forget to get your cutlasses and guns.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
peepydelano:
If they received calls now,u won't hear dem talk here again, selfish interest has engulfed everyone, dy r going stray nd agitating kos of themselves nd not bkos of d public, be wise nd dnt be deceived, it happened during d first batch too.
They will be first to disappear from here, just like some did a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
OJB55566:
Let us know the media nd the dates
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sanimd: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
OJB55566:
My candid advice to everyone whether you are in support of the publication or not, we should be patient henceforth to the end of this month if nothing happens and no reliable info from the DPR we shall all join together with one voice and make the world know after patiently waiting for 2 years while undergoing all the recruitment processes using their portal and profile this is the dubious, dishonest and shoddy way they ended the recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good evening everyone.
Please stop telling people not to protest or do any publication. Infact they can start the protest tonight, it's a free world and let anyone who's interested in the protest join them. The most important thing is if destiny has it that you will work in dpr, nobody can change that, not even Mr Shakur or anyone.
But I know most of you are doing all this for your selfish gains. Get your letter today and you will automatically forget abt the protest or any publications, we know of someone who has done that before.
Please make sure you write down your names, sign and put down your reference number in all the publications. Let them know it's not a collective effort and that it's a personal fight.
I remembered your freedom fighter sent me the merit list then and ask me to post cos he has been banned from commenting on NL, I vehemently refuse to do that. Where is he today? Gotten his APL and gone AWOL. My number is on the so called merit list,. If dpr likes they shd call me and if they like they shd replace it, it doesn't change Gods plans for my life.
I look forward to seeing your publications in most newspapers and TV stations.
Good day

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
All these guys claiming to have contacts in all media houses are just trying to shake the table to see if they can get a carrot or stick offer.

My brother, those of us who don't talk can release a publication before midnight 27th October, 2018.

Mind u, they are silently brilliant people in this thread. We don't need the carrot or stick offer so we won't come here to shout.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
OJB55566:
Who will be the signatory of publication, individual or group
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
For the people that have suddenly become saints and tagged those working on a publication as selfish why not just wait peacefully without insulting and let others do go ahead with theirs? Is it when it is already public that they will now be offered stick and carrot? The last guys were on solo moves and they did what they did at the end which wasn't what we expected.

All of a sudden everybody is vomiting out info up and down. The leaked list is now confidently tagged as merit list, so since there are infos of replacements, more time can be great to finalize the runnings while the letter jeopardizes this plan. So do everything possible to buy time. Na so? This is not selfish abi?

For the record, all those in support of the letter have waited as well till this moment and there is every justification for it. You that is asking to wait, but will support a publication after this week and nothing happens, is not selfish? It looks even kind of selfish because someone might be seeing the move as blocking His/Her plans. If not I don't see why the hostility because of a legitimate step to take to atleast know what is really on ground.

I have said it that we just need to avoid an individual championing the cause, it's a collective effort that definitely all varying opinions for or against the move should be considered not making it sound like your view to wait is the best. The truth is at the stage we are what will happen will happen whether we wait or not. Stay on your lane and wait if it suites you and stop the saintly sermons of tagging the publication as selfish.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ugokrix10: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=Alanal7 post=72255680]Please note that those of you clamoring to send those publications “PREMATURELY” does more harm than good.

Let’s all wait till end of October as widely speculated before taking any actions

We don’t know how many people have been picked on merit so far and If the so called merit list is released and your names happened not to be on the list, would you still be on this

Unfortunately not everyone can get into DPR..don’t spoil the little chance of those that have gotten in or merit or would get in on merit subsequently.

Most members here are quiet so I would advise that who eventually get in on merit please be sure to update us so we don’t fight shadows with this publication.[/quote

Today is 20/10/2018, a little more patience will be profitable, those people clamouring for Publication may be right oooh, but the timing is not right... I want to beg that one or two persons shouldn't put up actions that everybody will bear the consequences... DPR no be heaven... There's a 2nd list, some people on the 1st list will be dropped based on health grounds... And these names will be replaced in the 2nd list... Guys just chill. I am not a stakeholder anybody, but I believe that the right thing should be done the right way.... HARD TRUTH : DPR MIGHT NOT CALL THIS OCTOBER, BUT DEFINITELY BEFORE DECEMBER... Because a lot more than you think is going on... Things are tidied up so that when this list comes out, it will be the final...
Just Imagine; that you stand a chance of landing this job, and because someone published one thing like that on media out of perceived injustice and the remaining list was cancelled... How will you see the person(s) that published the article or open letter? WISDOM THEY STAY JUSTIFIES HER CHILDREN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by notindome(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=ugokrix10 post=72268885][/quote]

Because some don't want to wait any longer they are tagged selfish, I wonder what they would be called if they don't wait till before December based on your latest info?

Please allow this small shaking to settle before shaking again grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bowen2018: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=ugokrix10 post=72268885][/quote Let's calm down for now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sammyimpostor: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Publication this, TV Station that. I'm just laughing.
Trust me your publication is dead on arrival, the earlier you rest your case the better for you.
I will ask you guys simple question and your answer will render your so called publication useless.

Is it everybody that applied that was called for test ?
Is it everybody that sat for the test that was called for interview ?
Is it everyone interviewed that will be employed ?

See your publication very soon guys.............
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
For our publicizers, please kindly remember to tag your names and reference numbers along with the hogwash. We won't take it lightly if we are all tagged with your publication. Most of the folks here have chosen the path of patience. This is for your selves not everyone. Thank you.�

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajayghalee: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
drama everywhere,at least the thread is bubbling small cry cry cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 5:04am On Oct 21, 2018
Like I said, I may not know much contact in media house but I've contacted the 2 that I know off. They are are standing bye.

I was told to wait till next week to observe..Observe those who want to cripple the joy of poor Nigerians whom have succeeded in making the merit list.

Observe those who have generated themselves in to diff humans in this platform to be supporting themselves to publish indicting articles against DPR which may have rivars effect on us.

They are set of applicant's whom have discovered their names are not in the up coming merit list probably because they did well in the aptitude test but could not explain OPEC in details during their interview.

N/B, CBN recruitment lasted more than 2yrs, Last NNPC recruitment took almost 3yrs before it was finalised. DPR is barely 2yrs, yet you are sent by 1 expired politician to spoil things for other poor Nigerian whom have made it to this point.

Lemme tell you mr. publishers, some people are nursing mother, some are single parents while some are jobless offense who have been jobless for like 3yrs or more. Their high level of intelligent had brought them this far to the level of almost getting this job and you want to basdardise their effort with your publications? Simply because you have the resources to pay for full page of print media and connection?

You may be anonymous in this platform but you are not anonymous before the God of an offan or widow who is about to be bless by God with DPR job. I bet you, they will pray for you.

You may have money to pay for a full page in print media just to achieve your selfish interest, but these hopeful may not have the means to counter your publications but they have God.

You are fully awere of the negative impact of this your incoming publications, those grievance senators in collaboration with other aggrieved stakeholders will demand for an investigation into the recruitment and those upcoming merit list will be stalled. Director will then use this our merit list slot to settle the aggrieved stakeholders in other to save the integrity of DPR. It happens in FIRS. NASS demanded for 40 slotes as result of that petition against the FIRS BOSS AND YOU WANT SUCH THING TO HAPPEN in DPR too? Ask around.

Infact, the newly employed staff will also be in trouble because their names are yet to be capture in to the IPPS. They are yet to be confirmed. Some of them have resigned from their varouse jobs. I know of 3gyes, who resign from their juicy offer. I don't care how they got DPR job because it's their destiny. Your publications may affect them too. Dont let what happens in AMCON & NCC to happen in DPR otherwise, we will mention you in our prayers. You can't be anonymous before GOD.

Now listen, (LADAN & TATA have said we all should be patient). Our letters are already typed. It's better for them to tidy up things before given us our letter to avoid petition which may later affect us.

The worst part of it is, they won't indicate their names. They want to use DPR applicants which include all of us.

My people fellow hopefuls, let's not allow these selfish fellows with multiple account in Naira land to destroy our effort. Let's join hand to pray against them while we observe their publications. If they are called, you won't see them again. They have writen the articles and have as well distributed it among themselves for editing. Let's use God against them while they use their resources they don't have against us.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phillip4re: 5:27am On Oct 21, 2018
Xtruzz:
Like I said, I may not know much contact in media house but I've contacted the 2 that I know off. They are are standing bye.

I was told to wait till next week to observe..Observe those who want to cripple the joy of poor Nigerians whom have succeeded in making the merit list.

Observe those who have generated themselves in to diff humans in this platform to be supporting themselves to publish indicting articles against DPR which may have rivars effect on us.

They are set of applicant's whom have discovered their names are not in the up coming merit list probably because they did well in the aptitude test but could not explain OPEC in details during their interview.

N/B, CBN recruitment lasted more than 2yrs, Last NNPC recruitment took almost 3yrs before it was finalised. DPR is barely 2yrs, yet you are sent by 1 expired politician to spoil things for other poor Nigerian whom have made it to this point.

Lemme tell you mr. publishers, some people are nursing mother, some are single parents while some are jobless offense who have been jobless for like 3yrs or more. Their high level of intelligent had brought them this far to the level of almost getting this job and you want to basdardise their effort with your publications? Simply because you have the resources to pay for full page of print media and connection?

You may be anonymous in this platform but you are not anonymous before the God of an offan or widow who is about to be bless by God with DPR job. I bet you, they will pray for you.

You may have money to pay for a full page in print media just to achieve your selfish interest, but these hopeful may not have the means to counter your publications but they have God.

You are fully awere of the negative impact of this your incoming publications, those grievance senators in collaboration with other aggrieved stakeholders will demand for an investigation into the recruitment and those upcoming merit list will be stalled. Director will then use this our merit list slot to settle the aggrieved stakeholders in other to save the integrity of DPR. It happens in FIRS. NASS demanded for 40 slotes as result of that petition against the FIRS BOSS AND YOU WANT SUCH THING TO HAPPEN in DPR too? Ask around.

Infact, the newly employed staff will also be in trouble because their names are yet to be capture in to the IPPS. They are yet to be confirmed. Some of them have resigned from their varouse jobs. I know of 3gyes, who resign from their juicy offer. I don't care how they got DPR job because it's their destiny. Your publications may affect them too. Dont let what happens in AMCON & NCC to happen in DPR otherwise, we will mention you in our prayers. You can't be anonymous before GOD.

Now listen, (LADAN & TATA have said we all should be patient). Our letters are already typed. It's better for them to tidy up things before given us our letter to avoid petition which may later affect us.

The worst part of it is, they won't indicate their names. They want to use DPR applicants which include all of us.

My people fellow hopefuls, let's not allow these selfish fellows with multiple account in Naira land to destroy our effort. Let's join hand to pray against them while we observe their publications. If they are called, you won't see them again. They have writen the articles and have as well distributed it among themselves for editing. Let's use God against them while they use their resources they don't have against us.

I agree...put your name and reference number in the publication..dont do it on behalf of all.....joyn spoilers on the spree
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2018
Xtruzz:

Amen!

But if it is for no selfish gain but to see the end of the process which some greedy men and their children have hijacked, Lord of host fight for us.

Identify everyone here that is not of us but posing to be of us commoners, in other to further their interest. Let your terrible Hand find them, bend your bow and shoot them down suddenly [Psalm 64:7]. This we ask in the name of your Holy Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2018
herlecks:
For our publicizers, please kindly remember to tag your names and reference numbers along with the hogwash. We won't take it lightly if we are all tagged with your publication. Most of the folks here have chosen the path of patience. This is for your selves not everyone. Thank you.�

Publizers should please be patient. This recruitment will soon be over.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OJB55566: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Lol, see all the stakeholders candidates coming out of their shells claiming to have the interest of the commoners at heart. It's ridiculous how so many persons in this group still believe there is merit list somewhere. Where has it ever occurred that stakeholders candidates come first before the merit? The supposed stakeholders candidates know well that this proposed publication will jeopardize there chances, having invested more on their underground runs. Know who are actually the selfish ones here. Next week it is. No going back.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 6:38am On Oct 21, 2018
Xtruzz:

It's very unfortunate another set of potential stakeholders candidates are coming out from their shells because they felt the publication protest will thwart their plans. If you are so prayer powerful , why not direct your prayers to Mr Tara n Dpr instead of the commoners who are only trying to publish the irregularities. I think this protest should have been carried out but now is still not late . Those asking you to wait are not only selfish but treacherous because they are already playing the underground cards with stakeholders to their favour. We have every right to protest or publish the failed recruitment process since some names tagged 'stakeholders candidates " who are not merit came out. My name is on the so called flying merit list but I don't care whose ox is gored

Lets go... I support the protest and publication. Let's start now
Beginning Is half done!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2018
It's very unfortunate another set of potential stakeholders candidates are coming out from their shells because they felt the publication protest will thwart their plans. If you are so prayer powerful , why not direct your prayers to Mr Tara n Dpr instead of the commoners who are only trying to publish the irregularities. I think this protest should have been carried out but now is still not late . Those asking you to wait are not only selfish but treacherous because they are already playing the underground cards with stakeholders to their favour. We have every right to protest or publish the failed recruitment process since some names tagged 'stakeholders candidates " who are not merit came out. My name is on the so called flying merit list but I don't care whose ox is gored

Beginning Is half done!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OJB55566: 6:45am On Oct 21, 2018
habakukjss3:

Beginning Is half done!!
You are wise, Nigerians like to be fooled severally. Let he who has ears hear.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2018
OJB55566:

my own be say, generally agreed or not, I will definitely publish what I have long decided to.

Am happy I got people thinking like me. You must be smart and seen what they are not seeing

You got my back
We shall execute that together
I can go extra miles to see that Merit prevails
We are not going to compromise for the sake of posterity and integrity
No amount dissuasion or mouth watering offer will stop us
Am ready for the sacrifices
This nation can't continue like this
Enough is enough!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawolin2020(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2018
Pls go ahead and publish whatever you guys feel like. You are only helping the power that be to hijack the whole process more and leave you with nothing after waiting for 2yrs.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2018
GuyMan50:
I must say that some comments here are shockingly disappointing and embarrassing. I don't know where some people get off deriding others because their opinions differ. I mean why the insults? The fact that some people don't want others to go public, does not warrant name calling.
The question you should ask yourself is this; is there any justification going to the media? Yes, there is. I don't know about most of you here, but I for one feel aggrieved, and rightly so.

How can someone from my LG, who has never worked in his entire life, get an appointment letter to work as an experience hire, while others are sidelined. He was busy managing his brother's money, when his brother was a senator. Then from nowhere he gets into DPR, having been unqualified by virtue of a lack of work experience. This person in question is not a fantastic student, because they graduated from the University with a 3rd class in their first degree. I am not saying this to shame them, I'm only trying to make a point that they are not the brightest of persons. Following my performance, I was confident that even if just 3 people were selected from my state, I'd make the list.

The final nail on the coffin was the leaked list that was published. If that list was not legit, DPR wouldn't have settled those people quietly with what they termed "carrot and stick".

My point is this, stop deriding people and calling them names for wanting to go public. There is justification for wanting to do that. Let it be known that this is how DPR recruitment went down, even if it won't bring about any change in the Nigerian system. Maybe our children's children will come and change things. But let it be known that this is how it is in the country.

And I don't understand @Xtruzz. One minute they're giving off vibes like they're a DPR staff, the next minute they're a hopeful. Yes, everyone wants to maintain anonymity, but drop the tricks.

Good luck and God bless you all.

No amount of dissuasion or deterrent will stop of from carrying out on this agreed publication
We don't care whose Ox is gored

Three categories of people trying to stall the protest publication
1. The easily brainwashed, fully and undeserning youth who can't see the handwriting on the wall . Our generation don't need people like you for positive drastic change / revolution
2. The stakeholders candidates who have been told their names are already in the purported merit list. You can't fool all the people all the time. You can go duplicate your accounts to protest against it but you will be disappointed
3. The I don't care group who always leave everything to fate, forgetting you have power to effect little change in your life. You either change your attitude or choose to be victims all your life

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2018
OJB55566:
Lol, see all the stakeholders candidates coming out of their shells claiming to have the interest of the commoners at heart. It's ridiculous how so many persons in this group still believe there is merit list somewhere. Where has it ever occurred that stakeholders candidates come first before the merit? The supposed stakeholders candidates know well that this proposed publication will jeopardize there chances, having invested more on their underground runs. Know who are actually the selfish ones here. Next week it is. No going back.

OJB55566
I sent you dm

reach me via

Johnisaacnaija@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2018
No amount of dissuasion or deterrent will stop of from carrying out on this agreed publication
We don't care whose Ox is gored

Three categories of people trying to stall the protest publication
1. The easily brainwashed, fully and undeserning youth who can't see the handwriting on the wall . Our generation don't need people like you for positive drastic change / revolution
2. The stakeholders candidates who have been told their names are already in the purported merit list. You can't fool all the people all the time. You can go duplicate your accounts to protest against it but you will be disappointed
3. The I don't care group who always leave everything to fate, forgetting you have power to effect little change in your life. You either change your attitude or choose to be victims all your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.