Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3687614 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2018
There are so many reasons to protest. If you really want to protest, you can protest even when the recruitment is over. Some of you know some guys with 3rd class that were given the job, you can use that and protest with proofs.
Some of you know some guys who didn't even write the test and were given the job. You can also use that and protest with proofs.

You must not protest now. You can as well give everybody a benefit of doubt and wait till when the recruitment is over and then u start your protest.

Whether you are given the job or not, you can still protest because the process was not credible.

But if you insist on protesting now, kindly drop your reference number here so that we can check on the leaked list if your name is actually there and also checked on the interview list to see if you really did the interview. Pls do this for posterity sake.

I have a strong conviction that some of you are being sponsored to do this and some of you didn't see your name in that leaked list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Scott09: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Publishers, go ahead and publish. But do it on your own behalf. Put your names and ref numbers there, let people know it's not a collective effort but rather individual.

People that even have money to do publication, what do you need DPR job for sef? Have been jobless for over 2 years and i remain hopeful that things will soon be better via this DPR job, now they want to use publication to spoil everything. God knows the number of your houses o. My God will surely fight for me.

Good morning!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bappahman: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2018
Scott09:
Publishers, go ahead and publish. But do it on your own behalf. Put your names and ref numbers there, let people know it's not a collective effort but rather individual.

People that even have money to do publication, what do you need DPR job for sef? Have been jobless for over 2 years and i remain hopeful that things will soon be better via this DPR job,

Good morning!
This publication will cost more than 150000 wo mimum

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2018
herlecks:
For our publicizers, please kindly remember to tag your names and reference numbers along with the hogwash. We won't take it lightly if we are all tagged with your publication. Most of the folks here have chosen the path of patience. This is for your selves not everyone. Thank you.�
I really didn't want to comment on this recent development until an idea crossed my mind. Indeed, many of us are pained because we believe we deserve this job but haven't gotten it yet. We all put in efforts, time, resources and even patience till this very time. The bitter truth however remains that not everyone will get this job.

I know (100% sure) of people who made the 1st list on merit without knowing even a gateman at DPR nor any politician. I also know some applicants with highly placed stakeholders who did not make the list. This reiterates the fact that everyone cannot be employed at DPR.

I know of a certain lady who passed the aptitude test but wasnt called for interview. She quickly moved on, dusted her CV and continued applying to other places. She was offered employment by TOTAL earlier this year. The problem many of us here have is that we have closed doors upon ourselves by being myopic and having the "It must be DPR or nowhere else" mentality. During this waiting period, I know of some people who have gone on to achieve greater things and develop themselves in many areas.

Publishing your grievances is your constitutional right and is inherently a good move. But can we also consider the timing? Mr President wouldn't want any media embarrassment at this time and he will be quick to order the whole recruitment to be put on hold. We may recall what happened with the NIS recruitment during the Goodluck Jonathan administration. There were media rants and the recruitment was put on hold and handed over to a so-called board under FCSC. Did that stop the nepotism? NO. Infact, it only escalated it as the remaining phase of the recruitment was now shrouded in secrecy. NCC, FIRS, NASRDA, CBN, NIMASA are some of the agencies that just concluded secret recruitments in order to avoid instances like what we are having here on this thread. Did this method work for them? Yes it did. Was the media aware of all these? Yes and even leaked some on the dailies. Was anything done about it? You all know the answers. Let us not push DPR into towing this path in subsequent recruitments. That is infact what our politicians want.

Finally, as I apologize for this long write-up, I do not intend to reply anyone as I only came to share my thoughts. I have been pursuing DPR job since 2010 but my life doesnt end with DPR. I will move on because sometimes our desires and plans may not be God's will for our lives. If however, you all insist that you must publish this week without recourse to the opinion and plea of other hopefuls, I will urge you to clearly put your names, reference numbers and signatures behind your publications. Anything contrary to this will make you cowards, two-faced individuals who are only bent on burning everything to the ground to satisfy your selfish interests. You also have no right to speak on behalf of everyone because no one gave you the mandate to speak for us.

Let it be known that should any publications be made without your names and reference numbers on it, I will personally champion another publication on the dailies refuting your claims and stating that majority of us are still waiting patiently on the successful outcome of the recruitment which we believe to be so far fair and transparent. This may not be the perfect truth but it will be a good way to render your publication baseless and ill-motivated. And guess what? I will put my name and reference number behind mine to give it better credence.
It is not only you that knows how to formulate write-ups or sponsor publications. Dont translate our patience at this crucial time to stupidity or cowardice.

HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2018
Anybody willing to contribute to the publication would have a chance soon. Those that are for us outnumber those against us.

Proverbs 10:15 - The wealth of the rich is their fortress; the poverty of the poor is their destruction.

Benson Commentary - The destruction of the poor — The cause of their destruction; is their poverty — Which often renders them friendless, defenceless, and exposed to the injuries of the malicious and cruel. Or, as מחתתmay be rendered, it is their terror, or consternation. It deprives them of courage and confidence, sinks their spirits, and fills them with fear and despair.

Shake off shackles of Fear, Deceit, Procrastination. Strive to rise above, never let lack of finance be the hindrance to your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2018
grin

As it was in 2012, so it is now and without corrective action forever it shall be. A cycle of conspiracy seemly without an end.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2018
naijainstinct:

Let it be known that should any publications be made without your names and reference numbers on it, I will personally champion another publication on the dailies refuting your claims and stating that majority of us are still waiting patiently on the successful outcome of the recruitment which we believe to be so far fair and transparent. This may not be the perfect truth but it will be a good way to render your publication baseless and ill-motivated. And guess what? I will put my name and reference number behind mine to give it better credence.
It is not only you that knows how to formulate write-ups or sponsor publications. Dont translate our patience at this crucial time to stupidity or cowardice.

HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS!!!
No matter how transparent the recruitment process is some fellows will still come here and shout "ojoro, ojoro, cheating." I have warned them. There are ways to deal with their action if ever executed. I will not be tagged with their selfish and irrational campaign.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2018
herlecks:
No matter how transparent the recruitment process is some fellows will still come here and shout "ojoro, ojoro, cheating." I have warned them. There are ways to deal with their action if ever executed. I will not be tagged with their selfish and irrational campaign.

What they are not looking at is d outcome of their publication... Most of d stakeholders' candidates av already been employed. This publication will not make dpr to withdraw their APLs. The only candidates that re endangered are those yet to get in. No doubt we re all aggrieved with d latter part of d recruitment but we should also be cautious of our step. If they eventually publish it, the following are d likely outcome
1. The recruitment will most likely be put on hold.
2. The recruitment will be cancelled
The remaining candidates will be employed through d backdoor just d likes FIRS, NIMASA, CBN etc nothing will happen... All these other recruitments took place under this administration and nothing happened so thinking dat releasing a publication at dis political tensed time will change d narratives, it will only do more harms than good. After d second batch is released and we noticed it went the way d first one went, then you can publicize what went done. There is no justification for it at d moment looking at d fact that d portals are still open. And just for the records, my name was not on d leaked list and not that i believe entirely in its genuineity. Best of luck to them in whatever decision they take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
I will urge you to clearly put your names, reference numbers and signatures behind your publications. Anything contrary to this will make you cowards, two-faced individuals who are only bent on burning everything to the ground to satisfy your selfish interests.

[b]Let it be known that should any publications be made without your names and reference numbers on it, I will personally champion another publication on the dailies refuting your claims and stating that majority of us are still waiting patiently on the successful outcome of the recruitment which we believe to be so far fair and transparent. This may not be the perfect truth but it will be a good way to render your publication baseless and ill-motivated. And guess what? I will put my name and reference number behind [color=#000099][/color]mine to give it better credence.

Fantastic. This gys didn't apply for this job. They have no reference number. They are here to distroy the effort of others so no point will convince them. They are been paid to do it..

Please, PM me once they publish.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sometime i wonder how people think.. i mean where is 'neverdown' at a point in tym he was shouting lets make noise n pple were actually shouting with him bh now he is nowhere to be found. D pple dat r shouting lets make noise have nt bn in this thread for long,dey jst appeared recently. Why should we listen to them
@naijainstinct thanks, u a good person. I stand with u.
@xtruz i thank d person u spoke with, he has said well.
Guys lets b smart, stakeholders have collected in d first batch. If recruitment was to b cancelled,
Common man will b d one to take d blow. Use ur head pple.... Good luck to us all

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Excuses Excuses Excuses!

The world has suffered alot not because of the violence of bad people but because of the silence of good people. All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

It’s very glaring how connected these people are, their slots are already guaranteed. Remember the first set of stakeholders candidates? Just look at the level of energy they are using to speak ill of a publication which is just meant to tell the story of this recruitment. Why this energy, if you don’t have something to hide.

Instead of them to use their energy and connections to advocate for the release of the APLs of their fellow candidates with brilliant minds and end this torturous journey. They rather pile unto them a load of fears; what if it is cancelled, what if the current management is ousted and the new management doesn’t do blah blah blah....This recruitment can span from now till infinite, it is of no concern to them because it serves their purpose.

Their interest is what they are currently actively protecting with high energy. They hound this trend using multiples of posts to deceive the feeble minded. They would be here soon.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Good day everyone!
I have been following this thread for a while...
Note, as we're here as different individuals with different tittles, so our missions and objectives differ. Nonetheless, this thread has always figured out a way to accommodate all...it's not been easy, but nothing good has ever come very easy.
While a kid, I was once told a pathetic story about a desperate Prince that needed a sister Princess...after confronting his mother without positive results, he summoned his counselor for advice. He was told that the Queen has sacrificed her fertility to retain the Throne... Out of rage, he assassinated the mother.
On proper investigations afterwards, it's discovered that the Queen has already conceived in favor of female child prior to her assassination.
Well, each person here is free to do whatever he/she feels wld assuage his/her bitterness, but the single question I wld like to put forward is;
Can you emphatically tell to whose advantage/favour the awaiting second list is
It could be you or anyone else....a little time, just a little time, will clarify the situation of this pregnancy assumptions.
Moreover, one thing again I want some of us here to know is that (with undoubtable verification), couple of individuals here raising all kinds of terriblly destructive ideas and opinions didn't even apply for this job. Take this and never doubt it.
My people, what will be will be...but mark you, any action you take in life has equal and opposite reaction, if not today, tomorrow wouldn't let it pass by.
Who knows? What you want to do might even favour you, but make sure you bear the responsibility out of your personal volition. If it turns the other way round, fine to you as well.
Advice: Don't carry out any action in this life out of assumptions or someone else's suggestions, try to get some authentic data yourself. The other person on the other side might have more data that would refute your assumptions to nauggt, and such bruise doesn't erase easily.
Take fresh bath and let's just watch out a little....
Can't mention you all, but I appreciate everyone here that has made meaningful contributions, to the advantage of the general house.
Goodluck to everyone...

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
I have followed this thread from day one of its inception to this moment. Most of the guys leading the campaign to publicize the recruitment are people who started following the thread recently. They definitely have a plan. If you want to go ahead with your publication, you can go ahead but don't forget to include your reference numbers to show that you are fighting for your personal interests. The truth is that even if the recruitment was 100% merit, everybody will still not get the job. We are happy for Onyidirike, Smartgrid and a few other guys that we know of. Like I always say, what is yours is yours no matter how late it comes.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
peepydelano:
dis is what av gathered now.ur publication won't av any effect neither will it shake Shakur,dy av answers already waiting for u,nd pls mke sure u indicate ur ref numbers. Pls if u r hoping nd beliv u will b called on merit kindly keep ur hope alive nd pray more,there are still some from first batch who haven't picked their APL nd dy haven't bin replaced yet,pls do ur publication nd include ur ref numbers nd I bet u more SH candidates will grab dem as u won't hear of dis recruitment any further. As if its by force u must work there.Once dy r not picked dy go gaga nd if dy receive calls now voom dem go run.were u not all here wen ppl testified base on merit? no dy won't beliv kos it ain't dem.selfish ppl.

It is against Civil Service rules to keep APLs valid after over 3months. Any APL not collect and employee not assuming duty before 3months of offer renders that offer invalid.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
peepydelano:
d ones I know were supposed to report on the 27th September but their APL is still there nd nt yet replaced nd Not up to three months.

27th September really! grin

I thought you said APLs has stopped flowing to Stakeholders candidates.

The kind of information you have divulged through your posts are “so comforting”. The truth is like air, you can’t imprison it.

To defend a lie you need more lies, but nobody has a good enough memory to be a perfect lair. Till December 31, our wait would have still continued while they continue dashing out APLs but thank God October will surely be a month to remember.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
peepydelano:
Oga,some guys were to report on 27th September, few ppl from here reported DAT date so I know wat I am saying.The reporting date varies,it wasn't d same for all,some reported earlier Dan DAT date.chill u will get ur call if dats where God destined u to work.

Brother chill till when exactly?

Don’t be deceived by the fact its BrockSamson you see doing most of the talking. There are very silent people that have made up their mind. When exactly would the merit list be released and this wonderful journey brought to its end because the sooner the better. There is not a lot of time.

peepydelano:
again these guys weren't stake holders candidates

Of ‘cus they are not grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
peepydelano:
d ones I know were supposed to report on the 27th September but their APL is still there nd nt yet replaced nd Not up to three months.

D message here is not very clear. If u say 'report' dat sounds like dey av accepted d APL btw d 3 months grace period (July 1st - 30th September) but yet to report at dia duty post. For this category, marvel made it clear dat dpr will replace them and it will form part of d new batch. But if what u mean by report is dat dey re yet to pick up their APLs, dey will still be replaced. There is nothing like time extension except if dey re candidate of very powerful person.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sholly24:

D message here is not very clear. If u say 'report' dat sounds like dey av accepted d APL btw d 3 months grace period (July 1st - 30th September) but yet to report at dia duty post. For this category, marvel made it clear dat dpr will replace them and it will form part of d new batch. But if what u mean by report is dat dey re yet to pick up their APLs, dey will still be replaced. There is nothing like time extension except if dey re candidate of very powerful person.

I would advise you not to crack your head too much on his post, because its going to be the Proverbial “the more you look the less you see” grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by brainhack(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
na wa oo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OjioO16: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am in support of a publication, but not one that calls the entire process a sham.

I think it is likely that some folks who did very well deserved and got the job. I think it is also likely that the last stage of the recruitment was marred by irregularities. So much evidence points to the fact that many were robbed, not all, but many.

If monetary contributions are needed for the publication, Im ready to play my part. But the wording has to be clear. It is not too much to demand that the process be transparent. An investigate journalism paper like Premium Times (@PremiumTimesng), will go along way to getting the truth about this recruitment. Right now the truth would even taste sweeter that getting this job.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
OjioO16:
I am in support of a publication, but not one that calls the entire process a sham.

I think it is likely that some folks who did very well deserved and got the job. I think it is also likely that the last stage of the recruitment was marred by irregularities. So much evidence points to the fact that many were robbed, not all, but many.

If monetary contributions are needed for the publication, Im ready to play my part. But the wording has to be clear. It is not too much to demand that the process be transparent. An investigate journalism paper like Premium Times (@PremiumTimesng), will go along way to getting the truth about this recruitment. Right now the truth would even taste sweeter that getting this job.

Bros, where you come out from? I've been sending you DMs on twitter.
Welcome back.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
OjioO16:

Duly noted.

Thank you. We appreciate all the help we can get. Once the letter and all arrangements are ready, I’ll post it here for all to see with allowance of ample spare time for inputs before publication.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crane1: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmm! The atmosphere here is really tensed, getting hotter by the day with divergent views.
Well, I will at this point pen down my own contribution.

Right from the beginning of this recruitment exercise, I have been following this thread till now shocked.
I am part of those interviewed and who strongly believe that I did very well in the test because, all the question are what I knew answer to, and my interview all the question I was asked, I got all with assurance. Again, my educational qualification too is a plus if it were to be used as factors in determining successful applicants, all pointing to the fact that I stand a very good chance of getting the job as a physicist/Geophysicist. But I wasn't called up in the first batch neither did I see my name in the leaked supposed merit list which hasn't been verified as genuine or not. Sorry for having need to state all those, but my reason is we all cannot tell accurately the amount of merit candidates that got in the first batch, and many more that will still get in the second list. We all cannot tell if the delay for the second list is to our advantage or not, we all cannot tell what really is going on now, we all cannot tell a lot of things that is going on now... Please I beg you, some of you can say based on your perception that right now merit list will be substituted and all that, remember it is a perceived idea and not necessarily the actual thing, well am not doubting that it can't happen, but NO ONE OF US CAN ACTUALLY TELL WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW. It May be for our good and for the sake of merit candidates and may not. The weapon we have to know that is a little bit of TIME and PATIENCE, after which any action can then be taken. I believe we need to wait a bit, at least month end or say mid- November, before any publication or media intervention comes in. Remember you cannot escalate an issue you are not very certain about it process. It is only when a food is ready that you can probe all the ingredients that makes it and fault or praise the cook.
My fellow comrade and hopefuls, let us exercise a bit of patience, we are on the verge of having the full information about this recruitment, let not hastily by our own hand bury our long hope of a better opportunity we so much put our resources in.
Last last shocked, we will know all that happened if it is fair or not, and by then action can be taken, publication can be made, and social media can be deployed, because even at then, so.much can be done to correct the anomaly because the present government wouldn't want anything to stain their reputation.
Fellow hopefuls, this is not time to publish anything about this recruitment, for the recruitment itself is pregnant and about to deliver, let wait for it delivery before any action can be taken.
My little contribution.
Let me still say, that I am still hopeful cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 6:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Crane1:
Hmm! The atmosphere here is really tensed, getting hotter by the day with divergent views.
Well, I will at this point pen down my own contribution.

Right from the beginning of this recruitment exercise, I have been following this thread till now shocked.
I am part of those interviewed and who strongly believe that I did very well in the test because, all the question are what I knew answer to, and my interview all the question I was asked, I got all with assurance. Again, my educational qualification too is a plus if it were to be used as factors in determining successful applicants, all pointing to the fact that I stand a very good chance of getting the job as a physicist/Geophysicist. But I wasn't called up in the first batch neither did I see my name in the leaked supposed merit list which hasn't been verified as genuine or not. Sorry for having need to state all those, but my reason is we all cannot tell accurately the amount of merit candidates that got in the first batch, and many more that will still get in the second list. We all cannot tell if the delay for the second list is to our advantage or not, we all cannot tell what really is going on now, we all cannot tell a lot of things that is going on now... Please I beg you, some of you can say based on your perception that right now merit list will be substituted and all that, remember it is a perceived idea and not necessarily the actual thing, well am not doubting that it can't happen, but NO ONE OF US CAN ACTUALLY TELL WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW. It May be for our good and for the sake of merit candidates and may not. The weapon we have to know that is a little bit of TIME and PATIENCE, after which any action can then be taken. I believe we need to wait a bit, at least month end or say mid- November, before any publication or media intervention comes in. Remember you cannot escalate an issue you are not very certain about it process. It is only when a food is ready that you can probe all the ingredients that makes it and fault or praise the cook.
My fellow comrade and hopefuls, let us exercise a bit of patience, we are on the verge of having the full information about this recruitment, let not hastily by our own hand bury our long hope of a better opportunity we so much put our resources in.
Last last shocked, we will know all that happened if it is fair or not, and by then action can be taken, publication can be made, and social media can be deployed, because even at then, so.much can be done to correct the anomaly because the present government wouldn't want anything to stain their reputation.
Fellow hopefuls, this is not time to publish anything about this recruitment, for the recruitment itself is pregnant and about to deliver, let wait for it delivery before any action can be taken.
My little contribution.
Let me still say, that I am still hopeful cheesy grin

A little patience pls everyone. I am still very confident of my performance at both test and interview. Also I saw my reference number on the supposed merit list that was leaked sometimes ago. Who knows the delay may be in our favour. Plz exercise little patience. The political atmosphere in the country in tensed. Let us see what will happen by month end.

We use this opportunity to beg the management of the DPR to please finalise this recruitment. We believe in you as being transparent for the fact that the organization still make it's recruitment exercise public unlike other agencies that recruites in a coded manner. we know children of common men would get the job no matter how small the percentage is.

Plz let us know our stand before month end. We pray that God will be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2018
cry

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2018
I know how stressful all this has been for you all, I too was filled with high hopes and unwavering faith in Mr. Shakur when I attended my interview at Virginrose Resorts. Until information started getting out, even this month some people have collected APLs. It is clear that its only by taking action can merit candidates get even the few slot allocated to them. Only God knows what is left of the APLs for the Merit candidates, more time risks the inevitable. I pray that our destinies will not be stolen.

When Xtruzz was making sentimental speeches trying to use emotions to subject us to inaction, instead of actually getting things done. I laughed. I am currently unemployed, I’m an orphan I have been for 25 years out of the life I have lived; What do you know about our lives. We all just want is to see an end to this journey, so we can all go our separate ways and don’t say we are impatient; its long overdue. I really hate to cause any trouble for Mr. President, but if it has to get to that so be it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Make your decisions personal. Not everyone is in support of your intended action, we all have our respective reasons. Whatever you want to do do it in your name, don't drag us into your thing. Respect our rights to choose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.