Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682817 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2019
peepydelano:
I knew ladan won't escape it.its all good as he has completed everything concerning this recruitment,they should be able to do the needful by next week.
I think Ladan should have concluded the recruitment exercise before exiting. With this development, in my personal opinion, only God Almighty can save us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2019
peepydelano:
he has already,it won't affect anything again.
I pray so Brother.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mmturi: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2019
AR Shakur can give all best u guys wishing for
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mmturi: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2019
Alhaji AR Shakur is now the acting Director of Department of petroleum resources. Comfirmed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2019
hopeful2018:
LADAN BOWS OUT OF DPR

Following the expiration of the tenure of Mr. Mordecai Ladan as the Director of Petroleum Resources, and in line with the provisions of Circular Ref. No.SGF.50/S.II/C.S/268, the former Director (2015 - 2019) has formally handed over the affairs of the Department to the most senior officer Mr. Ahmed Rufai Shakur, the Deputy Director and Head, Corporate Services Division in an Acting capacity.

Mr Shakur comes on board with over 32 years experience in the oil and gas industry with very robust service records in the regulatory arm of the sector.

A graduate of the Ahmadu Bello University with a Master of Business Administration degree. Mr. Shakur has held various positions across the value chain of the DPR from the zonal offices to headquarter and has attended numerous management and leadership courses locally and internationally in notable institutions worldwide like the Columbia Business School, New York USA and Wharton Business School, Pennsylvania, USA.

Embodied with renowned past records in strategic leadership, corporate governance and optimal performance, Mr Shakur is expected to steer the Department to the next level.

SIGNED

HEAD, PUBLIC AFFAIRS

Mr Mordecai Laden the nice man. He became director in 2015 and recruitment started in 2016, up til now the recruitment has not ended while some are already working. Anyway God will forgive you sir. BYE BYE

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2019
Time for the almighty incorruptible AR Shakur to live up to the the titles and names.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2019
NigerianAvenger:
Time for the almighty incorruptible AR Shakur to live up to the the titles and names.

A waste of using the word "in". " in" anything and Shakur or Ladan in a sentence? Pleaseeeee. Incorru... wetin? Mtchew. grin grin

Now I am wondering where the signed, sealed and delivered extension letter went to? Monday is here, lets see whether DPR Mgt is playing with us. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2019
wixzer:

Yes. . This is very true indeed. I wonder where XTruzz got her own news from. I hope something isn't fishy somewhere.

Bro there is NOTHING Fishy, Sharky, or even Whaley. grin grin. Truth just can't be hidden no matter how long it takes to shakle it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2019
JWhite2Deep:

A waste of using the word "in". " in" anything and Shakur or Ladan in a sentence? Pleaseeeee. Incorru... wetin? Mtchew. grin grin

Now I am wondering where the signed, sealed and delivered extension letter went to? Monday is here, lets see whether DPR Mgt is playing with us. grin grin.

Once Xtruss info has failed as per the director. I don't think something will happen next week. She was the one who proposed next week 24-27 on behalf of DPR palaba
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2019
Mailbab:

Lol!

Mr Mordecai Laden the nice man. He became director in 2015 and recruitment started in 2016, up til now the recruitment has not ended while some are already working. Anyway God will forgive you sir. BYE BYE

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2019
hopeful2018:
LADAN BOWS OUT OF DPR

Following the expiration of the tenure of Mr. Mordecai Ladan as the Director of Petroleum Resources, and in line with the provisions of Circular Ref. No.SGF.50/S.II/C.S/268, the former Director (2015 - 2019) has formally handed over the affairs of the Department to the most senior officer Mr. Ahmed Rufai Shakur, the Deputy Director and Head, Corporate Services Division in an Acting capacity.

Mr Shakur comes on board with over 32 years experience in the oil and gas industry with very robust service records in the regulatory arm of the sector.

A graduate of the Ahmadu Bello University with a Master of Business Administration degree. Mr. Shakur has held various positions across the value chain of the DPR from the zonal offices to headquarter and has attended numerous management and leadership courses locally and internationally in notable institutions worldwide like the Columbia Business School, New York USA and Wharton Business School, Pennsylvania, USA.

Embodied with renowned past records in strategic leadership, corporate governance and optimal performance, Mr Shakur is expected to steer the Department to the next level.

SIGNED

HEAD, PUBLIC AFFAIRS

This development got me thinking, where do some people get their information from?
Well, this is Nairaland, anyone can say anything, true or untrue.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2019
Pdirac:

This development got me thinking, where do some people get their information from?
Well, this is Nairaland, anyone can say anything, true or untrue.

Sometimes it's even baseless rumour but they eagerly share it here due to the constant demand for any update.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2019
I never believed in d info supplied by dat lady called Xtruss from d moment she became active on dis thread back in september or october last year. I just let sleeping dogs lie... Her 24-27 window is still open though. While we wait 4 d 30th deadline, pls brocksamson and his proponents d plans u guys had then and d supporting evidences or documents pls get it ready. Whether publication or protest or both, am ready to contribute my token to support d cause because am not resident in lagos. Even if dey decide to end d recruitment, it must be revealed to d public what was done in this recruitment for posterity sake

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kachii77: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2019
NigerianAvenger:
who is the acting Director? Is it AR Shakur as speculated by someone earlier?

Btw, Unknownuser shouldn't develop cold feet on us in the event that we have to resort to taking action smiley

yep
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2019
peepydelano:
not in this recruitment again,maybe next one
contacting successfuls shouldn't be rocket science now. Abi he needs approval even as he is at the helm of affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2019
NigerianAvenger:
who is the acting Director? Is it AR Shakur as speculated by someone earlier?

Btw, Unknownuser shouldn't develop cold feet on us in the event that we have to resort to taking action smiley

LOL, never going cold turkey here. Once this month runs out and we hear nothing from them. I'm all in with the proof (of resumption) I was supplied. Will also get the ginger to solicit for more evidences with whatever stealth method I can use.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2019
hopeful2018:
LADAN BOWS OUT OF DPR

SIGNED

HEAD, PUBLIC AFFAIRS

With this, I personally believe this recruitment will be rounded off in the shortest possible time. Let's see what next week holds.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dozylala90(f): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2019
Me liking the spirit ginger in this thread cheesy grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademmy102: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dozylala90:

Next week is super super promising, however in the event our expectations aren't met I still want to plead we allow them one extra week (5th July) as I earlier posited. This plea is coming strongly from a knowledge point.
Regards!

U are a selfish being why seeking for people to hold on till 5th July just because you don't want anything to affect your slot.

Have told you guys time without number that there is no second batch. It might be difficult for you to believe but am telling you the fact.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Morale is super high

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
ademmy102:

U are a selfish being why seeking for people to hold on till 5th July just because you don't want anything to affect your slot.

Have told you guys time without number that there is no second batch. It might be difficult for you to believe but am telling you the fact.
Lmao. He is trying to preserve his slot but there's no second list also. Make it make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
ademmy102:

Sir/Ma, please let this rest. There is certainly a second list and I've got proof of this, which will be revealed when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
NigerianAvenger:
Lmao. He is trying to preserve his slot but there's no second list also. Make it make sense

Abi oo, preserving slot on a list that doesn't exist. LOL. What a contradiction.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Unknownuser:

Sir/Ma, please let this rest. There is certainly a second list and I've got proof of this, which will be revealed when the time comes.

So when is the right time?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
makonko:

So when is the right time?

I've said it several times, once this month is unfruitful.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Unknownuser:

Abi oo, preserving slot on a list that doesn't exist. LOL. What a contradiction.
people are recruited every year in all MDA doesn't make it a list. Smh
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dozylala90(f): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
ademmy102:

Guy, Dozylala90 is a DPR staff

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.