Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682197 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Good People, do you what you must don’t let the same guys that jeopardized our chance months ago hinder you.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2019
I think something is about to happen, first week of July
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2019
Brocksamson, We dey watch them, people that were promised slot are here trying tho demoralize us. Saying that the ship has sailed will not deter us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AstralBody: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Am not an applicant,but u hopefuls shouldn't allow this conniving devil's deceive u any further.
Arise and do what u deem necessary!!!
Fight for ur right!!
I wish u all the best!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2019
@DPRSoup abi sausage! we need no more Date please, Some body claimed 24th, you are now adding one week to it, before the week lapse, Gec8 will cook up another story.
Fellow hopefuls shine your eyes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2019
If I say first week of July I knew what I am saying. please let us exercise a little patience.

Even Xtruzz told us to expect call from 24th-27th
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Goderlist:
If I say first week of July I knew what I am saying. please let us exercise a little patience.

Even Xtruzz told us to expect call from 24th-27th

Can you provide proof?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sholleybo: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2019
l am fully in support of a protest in other to put an end to this recruitment.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2019
After reaching out to some people (insiders) who are willing to release information, here is what I gathered:

1) Resumption is 22nd of July 2019. CONFIRMED. This is no prediction and I have been supplied proof for this which I am willing to present should/when need for it arise.

2) On why we haven't been notified yet. What I was told: "Some things need to be done before APLs can be released". On probing further, I was not told what these things are but I guess the insider was referring to meeting(s) which is to be done before APLs are dished out.

Another insider: Top level meeting will be held this month (date/time not specified) and some concerned people will be made abreast of developments or progress concerning the recruitment.

I am in full support of the protest once this month is unfruitful and I am willing to submit the proof made available to me. We need to put heads together and make this protest impactful. We can't achieve anything divided. Unity is key.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dijahh: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
I am not against your move in anyway but be patience while planning for what ever position u are taking till end of the month through july. The news that babaladan has been replaced with Ahmed is just an opine but very very soon i mean soon there will be change in the mgt and that is where ur action may be fertile. Just an advice
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
makonko:

Can you provide proof?

Don't expect any proof from anybody. The people that have been feeding us info since, have they given us any proof? Has d info yielded any positive result? One person claimed she is speaking on behalf of management, I just laugh and let it pass. Same person claimed that ladan will get extension 0n 17th June while another just yesterday said shakur has been appointed on acting capacity, still no proof and evidence of it in d media. That should not even be our concern but for them to end the recruitment process. Dijahh claimed to have a list when confronted with d question of her identity, she claimed dat she is a staff before somebody burst her bubble. In the build up to the June 30th, we need to agree to approach matters differently. This wait has not yielded any positive outcome. Even the Marvel that we ve listened to right from time said if by the end of june nothing comes up, everybody should move on with their lives...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Unknownuser:
After reaching out to some people (insiders) who are willing to release information, here is what I gathered:

1) Resumption is 22nd of July 2019. CONFIRMED. This is no prediction and I have been supplied proof for this which I am willing to present should/when need for it arise.

2) On why we haven't been notified yet. What I was told: "Some things need to be done before APLs can be released". On probing further, I was not told what these things are but I guess the insider was referring to meeting(s) which is to be done before APLs are dished out.

Another insider: Top level meeting will be held this month (date/time not specified) and some concerned people will be made abreast of developments or progress concerning the recruitment.

I am in full support of the protest once this month is unfruitful and I am willing to submit the proof made available to me. We need to put heads together and make this protest impactful. We can't achieve anything divided. Unity is key.

If resumption is next month. APL distribution should be this month.

Please supply the proof you have because there's need for it now. We don't need to wait anymore for anything.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
makonko:

If resumption is next month. APL distribution should be this month.

Please supply the proof you have because there's need for it now. We don't need to wait anymore for anything.
June has not ended yet, let's see how next week turns out while we are making suggestions and contributions with regards how to go about it. But June must mark the end of this whole waiting and endless futile predictions.
If 22nd July is the date for resumption, then they should better contact successfuls next week, no more cooler of beans after this one goes sour.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
I am loving what I am seeing here grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
aeder:
@DPRSoup abi sausage! we need no more Date please, Some body claimed 24th, you are now adding one week to it, before the week lapse, Gec8 will cook up another story.
Fellow hopefuls shine your eyes

The bolded has got me extremely confused. Please what story have I cooked up for you lots here? That the recruitment ship has sailed? Is that the story you speak of? If so, then you deserve the mental slavery you're going through over this recruitment. Lol.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
BrockSamson:

I am curious, why do you criticize everything anyone tries to do while you yourself adds no single iota of value.

Rather you should be curious as to why you grew cold-turkey when I asked you for your details via email so I could track you. I see you are out of your cave. You know what's best to do...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Takon231: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dijahh:
I am not against your move in anyway but be patience while planning for what ever position u are taking till end of the month through july. The news that babaladan has been replaced with Ahmed is just an opine but very very soon i mean soon there will be change in the mgt and that is where ur action may be fertile. Just an advice

Ladan has been replaced. There is an acting Director of DPR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sholly24:

Don't expect any proof from anybody. The people that have been feeding us info since, have they given us any proof? Has d info yielded any positive result? One person claimed she is speaking on behalf of management, I just laugh and let it pass. Same person claimed that ladan will get extension 0n 17th June while another just yesterday said shakur has been appointed on acting capacity, still no proof and evidence of it in d media. That should not even be our concern but for them to end the recruitment process. Dijahh claimed to have a list when confronted with d question of her identity, she claimed dat she is a staff before somebody burst her bubble. In the build up to the June 30th, we need to agree to approach matters differently. This wait has not yielded any positive outcome. Even the Marvel that we ve listened to right from time said if by the end of june nothing comes up, everybody should move on with their lives...
Lol...Marvel is at TOTAL thread dishing out information on the recent total recruitment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by softangelly: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Takon231:

Proof?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gec8:

Rather you should be curious as to why you grew cold-turkey when I asked you for your details via email so I could track you. I see you are out of your cave. You know what's best to do...

I already agreed to being a cold turkey, I grew up seeing people like you that just like to talk until one day they could talk no more smiley

I still stand by my last email i sent to you.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Takon231:

who is the acting Director? Is it AR Shakur as speculated by someone earlier?

Btw, Unknownuser shouldn't develop cold feet on us in the event that we have to resort to taking action smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damilola142: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
dprsauce:
I think something is about to happen, first week of July
why do u feel so
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
BrockSamson:

I already agreed to being a cold turkey, I grew up seeing people like you that just like to talk until one day they could talk no more smiley

I still stand by my last email i sent to you.

I mean, is it after you ranted on this thread and I did you the favour of going to your email to ask for your details so I’d hunt you down like a dog, but you started going back and forth with me? That’s you growing cold-turkey. I asked for your details like a man would but you decided to chicken out.
The offer is still open. Give me your details and I’d find you.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Marvel68:
If you don’t get a notification from DPR in June, please move on with your life.

Best of Luck!
Some days to the end of June. We hope to receive positive notification from DPR.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ferguson0709, long time. Any information?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
damilola142:
why do u feel so
Cos many portals will be shut and all stakeholders and 'merits' will have an official updates there. So keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
dprsauce:

Cos many portals will be shut and all stakeholders and 'merits' will have an official updates there. So keep your fingers crossed.

I doubt if the Portal will be used in contacting successful ones.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Pdirac:
Ferguson0709, long time. Any information?

I've said it before, resumption is JULY

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2019
@dprhotline: Ladan bows out of DPR https:///ZzQhW28rir

m.twitter.com/dprhotline

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2019
LADAN BOWS OUT OF DPR

Following the expiration of the tenure of Mr. Mordecai Ladan as the Director of Petroleum Resources, and in line with the provisions of Circular Ref. No.SGF.50/S.II/C.S/268, the former Director (2015 - 2019) has formally handed over the affairs of the Department to the most senior officer Mr. Ahmed Rufai Shakur, the Deputy Director and Head, Corporate Services Division in an Acting capacity.

Mr Shakur comes on board with over 32 years experience in the oil and gas industry with very robust service records in the regulatory arm of the sector.

A graduate of the Ahmadu Bello University with a Master of Business Administration degree. Mr. Shakur has held various positions across the value chain of the DPR from the zonal offices to headquarter and has attended numerous management and leadership courses locally and internationally in notable institutions worldwide like the Columbia Business School, New York USA and Wharton Business School, Pennsylvania, USA.

Embodied with renowned past records in strategic leadership, corporate governance and optimal performance, Mr Shakur is expected to steer the Department to the next level.

SIGNED

HEAD, PUBLIC AFFAIRS

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2019
hopeful2018:
LADAN BOWS OUT OF DPR

Following the expiration of the tenure of Mr. Mordecai Ladan as the Director of Petroleum Resources, and in line with the provisions of Circular Ref. No.SGF.50/S.II/C.S/268, the former Director (2015 - 2019) has formally handed over the affairs of the Department to the most senior officer Mr. Ahmed Rufai Shakur, the Deputy Director and Head, Corporate Services Division in an Acting capacity.

Mr Shakur comes on board with over 32 years experience in the oil and gas industry with very robust service records in the regulatory arm of the sector.

A graduate of the Ahmadu Bello University with a Master of Business Administration degree. Mr. Shakur has held various positions across the value chain of the DPR from the zonal offices to headquarter and has attended numerous management and leadership courses locally and internationally in notable institutions worldwide like the Columbia Business School, New York USA and Wharton Business School, Pennsylvania, USA.

Embodied with renowned past records in strategic leadership, corporate governance and optimal performance, Mr Shakur is expected to steer the Department to the next level.

SIGNED

HEAD, PUBLIC AFFAIRS

Yes. . This is very true indeed. I wonder where XTruzz got her own news from. I hope something isn't fishy somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60