Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682313 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Mailbab:

Buhari has not repented from his lopsided appointments. Everything goes to the north......

Whats with u n buhari!? If u av an issue with him, pls say it somewhere he can c n allow us to focus on DPR..
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Siralgebra04(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2019
peepydelano:
Mr Mele Kolo Kyari to take over from Maikanti Baru as the new gmd nnpc from July 7,so the nnpc recruitment applicants should shift their lobbying by focussing more on Mele KK

Lol... honestly, dis guy is a clown. I can't stop laughing. They should shif their lobbying?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dijahh:
The second batch ls real the list have been long compile and secured fcc approval by reaching a deal between the two organizations

Are you also an hopeful?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hopeful2018: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Oh Almighty God. We seek for Your mercy and to bring an end to this psychological torture in the name of expecting 2nd list. Oh God Almighty we we seek from You.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abuharith: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
the delay on this recruitment might be caused by many factors: The vested interests of the stakeholders, the presentation, passage and signing of the 2019 budget, the expected changes in the mgt of DPR, National Assembly, MPR and of course the unending pressure for inclusion from all and sundry, amongst other reasons. Many people were able to confirmed their names on the second list even before it was leaked by Neverdown on tweeter. So many Dramas took place but one thing is clear, that there is truly a second list. The beneficiaries and the date to be called remained unknown except to the privileged few.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
I'll keep reiterating waiting for another list is like waiting for plane at the seaport. What DPR is doing now is substitution. All they are doing now is nepotism. Very very sad but it's just the fact

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
abuharith:
the delay on this recruitment might be caused by many factors: The vested interests of the stakeholders, the presentation, passage and signing of the 2019 budget, the expected changes in the mgt of DPR, National Assembly, MPR and of course the unending pressure for inclusion from all and sundry, amongst other reasons. Many people were able to confirmed their names on the second list even before it was leaked by Neverdown on tweeter. So many Dramas took place but one thing is clear, that there is truly a second list. The beneficiaries and the date to be called remained unknown except to the privileged few.

Africa cup of nation 2019 to be start on Fri, 21 Jun 2019 – Fri, 19 Jul 2019 can also be the cause for DPR not to contact applicants grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
abuharith:

Bros, there is no excuse tenable once this june deadline pass. The earlier we unite and take a joint action, the better. One person claimed dat he has d second batch list. I wonder of what use d list will be when d remaining positions are filled up d backdoor way and all d portals are closed or d passage of time makes it clear to everybody dat it is a mirage

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sholly24:

Bros, there is no excuse tenable once this june deadline pass. The earlier we unite and take a joint action, the better. One person claimed dat he has d second batch list. I wonder of what use d list will become when d remaining positions are filled up d backdoor way and all d portals are closed or d passage of time makes it clear to everybody dat it is a mirage

I concur , the earlier we take action against this impunity, the better. If they are truly done with this recruitment, they should close the portal and relieve us the psychological torture. But before then we must protest and demand the whereabouts of the remaining 300+ APLs.
Gentlemen and Ladies! Gentlemen and Ladies!! I repeat; No Body will fight for you in this Country, the earlier we fight for ourselves, the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
I am with you guys. We need closure.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Their moles will continue Advocating for calm until they finish sharing the APLs to the Cabal.
I am saying this because the Silence is showing that the June calls are just mirage, they are just gonna concoct another lie and tip in.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
aeder:

I concur , the earlier we take action against this impunity, the better. If they are truly done with this recruitment, they should close the portal and relieve us the psychological torture. But before then we must protest and demand the whereabouts of the remaining 300+ APLs.
Gentlemen and Ladies! Gentlemen and Ladies!! I repeat; No Body will fight for you in this Country, the earlier we fight for ourselves, the better for us.

I am in support of this, BUT, let's be sincere with ourselves, we need proof. What proof do we have that the recruitment has not ended? What proof do we have that there is truly a second batch/list? What proof do we have to counter the claim, should DPR say they've contacted all successful candidates since last year? We can't just go by what our informants here feed us (not doubting their info in anyway, cos I have been able to personally confirm the second list exists, but I don't have proof as well and I cannot implicate who told me).

The opened portal isn't enough proof, cos they can give flimsy excuses for leaving it unattended and there will be nothing we can do about it. They can as well decide to close it at anytime they feel like.

So guys, we need evidence(s).

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Guys a protest or a publication is imminent.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
aeder:
Guys a protest or a publication is imminent.

No doubt, but that will be poorly surmised.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Unknownuser:

I am in support of this, BUT, let's be sincere with ourselves, we need proof. What proof do we have that the recruitment has not ended? What proof do we have that there is truly a second batch/list? What proof do we have to counter the claim, should DPR say they've contacted all successful candidates since last year? We can't just go by what our informants here feed us (not doubting their info in anyway, cos I have been able to personally confirm the second list exists, but I don't have proof as well and I cannot implicate who told me).

They quoted figures in somes their media chats, they are in some of the print media
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
aeder:

They quoted figures in somes their media chats, they are in some of the print media

Yes they did. But what proof do we have that they haven't taken recruits in those figures? There is no evidence to show they haven't met those figures.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
It should be a distributed responsibility, those who can offer a worthwhile proof should help to the fruition of the struggle.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Unknownuser:

The opened portal isn't enough proof, cos they can give flimsy excuses for leaving it unattended and there will be nothing we can do about it. They can as well decide to close it at anytime they feel like.

Which proof do you need, when hopefuls are on nairaland where we gathered and nobody has been contacted officially for APL except the shareholders and some merit applicants with long legs. We called DPR helpline on radio Nigeria program last year, all that they said was to visit our portals and since then nothing has shown. Our portals remain open but people are collecting APLs from DPR on daily basis.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
aeder:
It should be a distributed responsibility, those who can offer a worthwhile proof should help to the fruition of the struggle.

Exactly. People with proof should please help out once June runs out without bearing any fruit.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
This thread mustn't reach 1000 pages before we have closure.

Does the open portal count as proof?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mailbab:

Which proof do you need, when hopefuls are on nairaland where we gathered and nobody has been contacted officially for APL except the shareholders and some merit applicants with long legs. We called DPR helpline on radio Nigeria program last year, all that they said was to visit our portals and since then nothing has shown. Our portals remain open but people are collecting APLs from DPR on daily basis.

I understand you. But they will tell you not every applicant is on Nairaland. They will also ask what percentage of applicants are on Nairaland? An answer no one has.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
makonko:
This thread mustn't reach 1000 pages before we have closure.

Does the open portal count as proof?

Ofcourse it does
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dijahh: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mailbab:

Are you also an hopeful?
A staff
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dijahh:

A staff

DPR staff?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Unknownuser:

I understand you. But they will tell you not every applicant is on Nairaland. They will also ask what percentage of applicants are on Nairaland? An answer no one has.

This has gone beyond nairaland. They claimed dey were only going to contact successful applicants through email, portal n text msg. How come none of dis medium of communication was used but phone calls?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
This fight must be a collective fight regardless who eventually gets in otherwise we all lose out in d end. For crying out loud we deserve a better treatment than this?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Unknownuser:

If you have this mindset, nothing will be done. Last recruiters went on protesting when they heard their names would be substituted. Their protest yielded positively until DPR released their APLs. If those guys were silent, their names would have be replaced.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dozylala90(f): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mailbab:

If you have this mindset, nothing will be done. Last recruiters went on protesting when they heard their names would be substituted. Their protest yielded positively until DPR released their APLs. If those guys were silent, their names would have be replaced.

SIR, we are on the same team. I'm only trying to make us see how vital having a cogent proof is.
Regarding the last recruiters, they succeded majorly because no one had been called before the protest.
Out case is different, some (whether SH or "Merit" candidates ) have been called, they can easily claim that's all the recruits.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dozylala90:

Okay guys, I'm a comrade in every sense of it and I cannot come out as one to throw a spanner in a noble movement. But here is my advice, if by the 5th of July there's no correspondence from DPR just move on.
The signs over the past few days aren't healthy, but Abraham believed in HOPE even against HOPE. With that said, we will be alright anyways!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jan9(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please I need enlightenment? What would the protest be based on?

If i had applied and was called for all stages of screening does that automatically make me qualified for the list?

I am fully in support of whatever it is that will put things right and make the ordinary man who is qualified get what is due.

But how do i substantiate that isn't the case...

How do i even prove that the first and the "so called" second list is not fair merited and equitable

Do I rely on the rumours on nairaland as evidence?

I would really appreciate the protest but am really confused here as to what basis to use in justifying my actions...

Am confused

Please help...

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.