Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682199 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jan9:
Please I need enlightenment? What would the protest be based on?

If i had applied and was called for all stages of screening does that automatically make me qualified for the list?

I am fully in support of whatever it is that will put things right and make the ordinary man who is qualified get what is due.

But how do i substantiate that isn't the case...

How do i even prove that the first and the "so called" second list is not fair merited and equitable

Do I rely on the rumours on nairaland as evidence?

I would really appreciate the protest but am really confused here as to what basis to use in justifying my actions...

Am confused

Please help...

My point exactly. Suggestions are needed. We need to achieve this unified.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dozylala90(f): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dijah last time I checked your post was on Road Safety recruitment. How come you are now a staff of DPR.

Please let's think well on who dish out information in faceless forum before accepting.

I appreciate all our informants both the ones that speaks the truth and the ones that are not.

Last last we will be okay.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Unknownuser:

My point exactly. Suggestions are needed. We need to achieve this unified.

The purported list by dijahh would av bin a strong evidence dat is if d said list is on a letter headed paper duly signed by fcc and dpr not d one typed and released by neverdown last year. But he said that it wasnt complete then. We dont know if it is complete now and if he is willing to release it now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dijahh

Drop the uncompleted list abeg
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
makonko:
Dijahh

Drop the uncompleted list abeg

I don't think she has any list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dozylala90:

Any protest right now would be in futility, and if there be any glimmer of hope, it would be blown away.
Weigh your options carefully!

And what hope do we have now when delay tactics is continually used when dey continually give APL out. When brocksamson was calling 4 publication last october, I was part of those that called for calm and patience. From dat time till now, d informations supplied has been in favour of d mighty and connected. So what hope are you talking about? This delay tactics is not in any way in favour of d unconnected.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dozylala90(f): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dozylala90:

What if Mr.Ladan is pushed out and he decides to get back at his adversaries by sending out APLs... I speak from a knowledge point, but whatever you deem best just do

If truly he is a man of 'INTEGRITY', he should do d right thing. D list should not be used as a leverage 4 political gain.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good evening all,
Sincerely, I'm always tempted to say something here each time I check in and see what is going, even when I have decided not to make further comments.

The glaring point is that most of us here seem to have lost sense of comprehensive interpretation of sentences due to situational complications, sentiment and whatever be the case. By heart, I told us to be mindful of whom we listen to at this moment (NOT EVERYBODY YOU THINK ARE INTO THE SYSTEM TRULY ARE,...); whether their points are against or in support of your opinions, we ought to be careful. Some are just here to instigate confusion, even if they are saying WAIT or in support of AGITATION, I know what I'm saying, and if you could pay critical attention, you too will see it.

What I may say now is, just wait a litle in order not to soil what's coming for you (say 2wks frm 2day - 4arival of both APLs and PLs).
Afterwards, you can take a PERSONAL DECISION (NB not based on what they say), whether to move on or take a different action.
I just believe I can stop with this until then....
Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
This is a faceless forum. Anyone can claim to be whatever/whoever. We need to be careful what we take in.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wixzer: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
kings91:
Good evening all,
Sincerely, I'm always tempted to say something here each time I check in and see what is going, even when I have decided not make further comments.

The glaring point is that most of us here seem to have lost sense of comprehensive interpretation of sentences due to situational complications, sentiment and whatever be the case. I, out of the abundance of my heart told us to be mindful of whom we listen to at this moment (NOT EVERYBODY YOU THINK ARE INTO THE SYSTEM TRULY ARE,...); whether their points are against or in support of your opinions, we ought to be careful. Some are just here to instigate confusion, even if they are saying WAIT or in support of AGITATION, I know what I'm saying, and if you could pay critical attention, you too will see it.

What I may say now is, just wait a litle in order not to soil what's coming for for you (say 2wks frm 2day).
Afterwards, you can take a PERSONAL DECISION (NB not what they say), whether to move on or take a different action.
Best of luck!

And that's how the dates will keep shifting. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
kings91:
Good evening all,
Sincerely, I'm always tempted to say something here each time I check in and see what is going, even when I have decided not make further comments.

The glaring point is that most of us here seem to have lost sense of comprehensive interpretation of sentences due to situational complications, sentiment and whatever be the case. I, out of the abundance of my heart told us to be mindful of whom we listen to at this moment (NOT EVERYBODY YOU THINK ARE INTO THE SYSTEM TRULY ARE,...); whether their points are against or in support of your opinions, we ought to be careful. Some are just here to instigate confusion, even if they are saying WAIT or in support of AGITATION, I know what I'm saying, and if you could pay critical attention, you too will see it.

What I may say now is, just wait a litle in order not to soil what's coming for for you (say 2wks frm 2day).
Afterwards, you can take a PERSONAL DECISION (NB not what they say), whether to move on or take a different action.
Best of luck!

It seems you have been promised a slot. You don't want anything to temper with it. Let the masses speak and claim their own slots.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sammyimpostor: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Protest right Please go ahead I promise you nothing will come out of it. Protest that what in the first place.
You applied for a job, you were called for test and interview, some were given appointment letter while some didn't get, and so what Is it everybody that applied that will be employed.
I'm Waiting to see the protest please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Breaking news: Alhaji Ahmed Rufai Shakur the Head corporate services (HCS) of DPR is now the Ag. Director of DPR effective today 20/06/2019. Congratulations to him. May God grant him the wisdom to pilot the affairs of DPR to the achievement of its vision and mission statements.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ngwoike:
Breaking news: Alhaji Ahmed Rufai Shakur the Head corporate services (HCS) of DPR is now the Ag. Director of DPR effective today 20/06/2019. Congratulations to him. May God grant him the wisdom to pilot the affairs of DPR to the achievement of its vision and mission statements.
The so called champion of the merit,
let's see what unfolds from him, we still will be undeterred from our course

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
All I know for sure is that all the first class candidates that applied for DPR were given appointment on merit. I know of a colleague of mine in my Master's class that left last year with the first batch. We still have a few APL on merit basis though
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sammyimpostor:
Protest right Please go ahead I promise you nothing will come out of it. Protest that what in the first place.
You applied for a job, you were called for test and interview, some were given appointment letter while some didn't get, and so what Is it everybody that applied that will be employed.
I'm Waiting to see the protest please
my thought too bro. Protests doesn't work in Nigeria system. By the way they can't employ we all. They would simply back it up that you didn't pass the interview that was you weren't called for the job. I see no fuss here for protest or whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
smartkester:
my thought too bro. Protests doesn't work in Nigeria system. By the way they can't employ we all. They would simply back it up that you didn't pass the interview that was you weren't called for the job. I see no fuss here for protest or whatsoever

Then, let them close our portal. Shikenan!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
smartkester:
All I know for sure is that all the first class candidates that applied for DPR were given appointment on merit. I know of a colleague of mine in my Master's class that left last year with the first batch. We still have a few APL on merit basis though

All the first class candidates? Get your fact straight.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Xtruzz:

He proposed a tenure but was given till 18th June, 2021.
"PRESIDENTIAL SEAL" to be delivered to him 18th June, 2019.

Don't abuse or insult me please.

Use your big English to secured job in the DPR.

Contradictory Info

Ngwoike:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
All these grammars we are speaking here will not yield any positive outcomes.

Some of us are arguing tirelessly against the proposed protests, because they knew that they have been promised a slot.

Some of us are even saying we don't have any proof, forgetting that anytime u call DPR in any program be it radio or Television they will refer u to ur portal.
If they really knew they are through with this recruitment brouhaha, why won't they close our portals so that everybody will look for another thing else where?

If by first week of July nothing happen I personally knew the action i am going to take.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JWhite2Deep: 12:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Honestly speaking, its really hard to decipher what is wrong with our set of hopefuls on this DPR recruitment. At this point in time you still get people arguing about whether to seek a path to demand answers to the long awaited conclusion and APLs distribution after all the failed dates and counting? Limiting our uniting power on hinderances of "what proof do we have?" Which proof again.

Like seriously, there is even a mention of July? First week? Like seriously?

1. We never asked for proof from faceless informants on the infos they have given that turned out negative in the end. More like, needing no proof to believe info from a faceless forum that you should wait, it is coming, it is coming. But need proof to enable you demand answers directly from the source? It makes sense right? grin grin

DPRs portal till today has a disclaimer to only get info on recruitment from the portal. That portal was not used, no info passed, but info on a faceless forum was adhered to religiously with resistance on any attempt to question even on glaring failures. To now find ways to know why its so, despite calls already made and resumption a year now, you are asking for proof? grin grin Mehn, we are Moles to ourselves not DPR.

2. Remember last year when the info on calls for second batch started failing like pack of cards, a particular Friday was set that if nothing happens action will be taken. Fighting and arguements came in, and that was how the wait and dates giving gallore won, but to whose advantage? Today where are they? Same thing playing out again. No lessons learnt.

For the first time an info carries "on behalf of DPR Mgt", meaning as usual without questioning be optimistic and look forward to Monday 24th that it works this time. However, one thing is certain if nothing happens on this date, then the 27th will also go the same way. If so, under what proof now are we waiting till July? AFCON, WWC or Premier League resumption? grin grin

There is no need for any PMs. If tomorrow nothing happens, Let us put it out here and discuss extensively on saturday/ Sunday what next to do as preparation for a negative 24th.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:12am On Jun 21, 2019
JWhite2Deep:
Honestly speaking, its really hard to decipher what is wrong with our set of hopefuls on this DPR recruitment. At this point in time you still get people arguing about whether to seek a path to demand answers to the long awaited conclusion and APLs distribution after all the failed dates and counting? Limiting our uniting power on hinderances of "what proof do we have?" Which proof again.

Like seriously, there is even a mention of July? First week? Like seriously?

1. We never asked for proof from faceless informants on the infos they have given that turned out negative in the end. More like, needing no proof to believe info from a faceless forum that you should wait, it is coming, it is coming. But need proof to enable you demand answers directly from the source? It makes sense right? grin grin

DPRs portal till today has a disclaimer to only get info on recruitment from the portal. That portal was not used, no info passed, but info on a faceless forum was adhered to religiously with resistance on any attempt to question even on glaring failures. To now find ways to know why its so, despite calls already made and resumption a year now, you are asking for proof? grin grin Mehn, we are Moles to ourselves not DPR.

2. Remember last year when the info on calls for second batch started failing like pack of cards, a particular Friday was set that if nothing happens action will be taken. Fighting and arguements came in, and that was how the wait and dates giving gallore won, but to whose advantage? Today where are they? Same thing playing out again. No lessons learnt.

For the first time an info carries "on behalf of DPR Mgt", meaning as usual without questioning be optimistic and look forward to Monday 24th that it works this time. However, one thing is certain if nothing happens on this date, then the 27th will also go the same way. If so, under what proof now are we waiting till July? AFCON, WWC or Premier League resumption? grin grin

There is no need for any PMs. If tomorrow nothing happens, Let us put it out here and discuss extensively on saturday/ Sunday what next to do as preparation for a negative 24th.

Thank you for this. You have said it all!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Unknownuser: 1:48am On Jun 21, 2019
We are all graduates here. Let's go ahead with the protest then. If/When we are asked simple salient questions, let's provide conjectures(from Nairaland) and see how far that will take us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aeder: 5:53am On Jun 21, 2019
@ JWhite2deep, UnknownUser, Goderlist, Aeder
and any other Person who wishes to join the struggle should please copy the Above list and Add his moniker to it let's see how well we can approach it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2019
aeder:
@ JWhite2deep, UnknownUser, Goderlist, Aeder
and any other Person who wishes to join the struggle should please copy the Above list and Add his moniker to it let's see how well we can approach it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2019
honestly, it is already too late for all this. Dijah said he had something. Now whether he no really get anything, or he get he no wan help tins, that one is left to him. Such proof if available can help, but truly without something concrete, any protest or publication now is DOA. If we had united like this in the walk-up to elections, proof or not, there would have being a better chance of getting the attn of the powers that be, simply as an avenue to score cheap political points. At this point, e don red already. Aso o ba omoye mo, omoye ti rin ihoho wo oja...lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gec8: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
These ones are here trying to use canoe to catch a ship that has sailed. Smh. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BrockSamson: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2019
Gec8:
These ones are here trying to use canoe to catch a ship that has sailed. Smh. Nonsense.

I am curious, why do you criticize everything anyone tries to do while you yourself adds no single iota of value.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.