Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

{Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. (10447 Views)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Divepen1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Who will kill Wood

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Divepen1:
Who will kill Wood
WAIT AND SEE

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by ADECULATE(f): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
came and read joor
benardj3
Samexdx
adebriana
Spongia1
Topscoque
DonZaggy
Tobari
Missmossy
Vicktorkay
ADECULATE
MerceeD
KIKI24
empress101
qulthum,
present ma, dis got me vibrating, pls Ola dnt kip us waiting cus am swallowing it hook,line nd sinker. Lol
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by katchycouture(f): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
Casmir14, mismore, hadeequeen, bibijay123, rockhillz, sambroose, holabhympey, cutieisme, AdetoroBukola, bidal, Adikij, katchycouture, AJOSSY, viktohmarkz, cece23, SuperSurupe, phattie, eunisam, Dannyfaraday, abefe99, olanshile2016,
your last born needs your attention

Present

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by bibijay123(f): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
one unique thing abt most of the characters is that they all started out as a nobody well except for Semmn. pls don't kill wood oo

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by bibijay123(f): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
ola more pls!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2016

Semn

I walked home sluggishly from a big firm’s interview; this is the thirtieth one I would be going to in a period of one year after graduation.
The results are always the same, ‘we would get back to you when the need arise’. I wondered if this statement is what they knew perfectly.
I walked sluggishly into my room, it looked scattered just like as if flash had ran thrice inside the room, I walked out in anger caught my younger brothers cloth, I dragged him into the room, I did not know when I gave him two hot slaps, he yelled in pains, I did not know when my mom rushed into the room.

She saw how scattered and littered the room was; she said nothing but walked out of the room. I ordered my brother to arrange the room before I come back.
I walked to the palour, I met my mother sitted, her beautiful face filled with worries, she was an ideal woman any family could boast of.
‘Good afternoon ma’, I greeted
‘What is good about the afternoon, ehn, I said what is good about the afternoon, when you nearly killed your brother’ her voice now rising beyond normal pitch.

‘I’m sorry mum, he really annoyed me’, I apologized,
I knew better than not to apologized.
‘Welcome, how about the place you went to?, hope it was positive?’, she questioned
I was still thinking of the perfect reply to give her when she continued

‘I’ve told mama chibuem to help me sew some shirts and trousers for you, and I’ve paid that cobbler living behind uncle faith’s house to help you make some good shoes, I can’t wait for the time you will start going to court.’
My mood changed as she kept on talking, I was lost in thought, how will I tell her that I was postponed again?, she is keen on being mama lawyer, yet her son wants to venture into agro business.

She stopped abruptly when she saw that I was moody, a tear dropped from my eyes.
She knew better not to question me; she patiently waited for when my only comforter in the house will come.
‘seruwa’ she called

my only sister who turns out to be the youngest child in the family walked in frowning, my mother had called her from the third room where she was watching her favorite TV programme, immediately she saw me, she smiled at me she was expecting her usual ‘goody goody’, she was the only one I never stopped buying gifts from anytime I was on an outing, for the first time in her sixteen years on earth I would go out and never buy something.

I apologized and I quickly squeezed a hundred naira into her tiny hands, she collected it with joy and quickly hid it from the ravenous eyes of my mother.
‘Go and served your brother’ my mother ordered her.
I stood up immediately following my only sister to the dinning where she served me coconut rice with egg stew and I finished the food with the last cold can malt in the fridge.
‘Brother Semn, did you enjoyed the food’ my sister asked flashing me her perfect set of white teeth
I smiled back at her, I had finished the food, even when I’m totally angry, her smile alone could calm my nerves

‘The food is delicious, and I liked the stew’ I replied her
‘And you even gave me two small meats’ I whispered to her
She giggled loudly, “That was for the money you gave me”
‘But brother Sarviae said the stew is too pepperish and the milk taste is poor’ she said and stared sulking

I patted her, using my second hand I lifted her face and gave her a peck
Her face lit up with joy
‘don’t mind him, he doesn’t know food taste, that’s why, even a well packaged shit he will eat it and tell you it is delicious’ I said
She laughed out loud, almost racking her ribs
I need to rest now, Saviae should have finish cleaning up the room’ I said while standing up from the dining
‘Wake me up when daddy comes back from work’

‘Brother semn, don’t tell me you have forgotten what you taught me on personal hygiene’ she said
I was still racking my brain, trying to get her point when she said “o.k. I will help you to get a pail of water in the bathroom, come and go and have your bath”
“oh! “ I said, trying to hide my embarrassment
“I have forgotten my manners since the day you were born, let me go and get my clothes off and my towel, please add dettol to the water” I said walking to my room.

Others were history, I fell with a might thud on my bed, only my boxers on, I slept off soundly wait for when my daddy will come back and I will lay off my plans to my parent.

Larry

I sat facing my computer in my glass cubicle, I was working on some personal files on the system, this is the third week I’m spending on this case, yet all clues and information are all leading to over seven suspects.
I let out a sigh
My girlfriend in the United States had called me earlier in the day sending me morning E-kisses and warm wishes. I smiled when I received them, she had also called my mom too, she told me she would be spending her weekend with her. I had personally and secretly made sure they stayed in the same region in the United States.

Suddenly, the Head of NSS walked out of his office, he looked worried, a million thoughts are on his mind. He walked up to his P.A and whispered something to her, minutes later all the head of offices had gather in his office.
They had all come outside minutes later, they all wear the same look now, it amuses me but I dare not laugh out loud, maybe that would be the end of my job
Few minutes later, the secretary of my department sent a message to me “your attention is needed in the next one hour at the hall, it a general meeting, be there on time”.

I closed my computer immediately, I hated sluggishness nor procrastination, I walked to the door of my office, stretched, tucked in my shirt, I picked up suit, walked out of my cubicle I locked my door.
I checked the time, 2:23 p.m
I walked leisurely to the general hall
Let us go and hear what they have to say.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Agent Mann

I walked into CIA, my new place of work; i had been transferred right from Nigeria Military Academy, the largest in West Africa. I’m still in the second month of my resumption, i walked into my office, my secretary already at her table, she seems puzzled, i walked up to her.
‘Good morning sir’, she greeted
‘Morning, dear’ i replied
‘Sir, there is something i want to discuss with you sir’, she said with the hope that i won’t turn the discussion down

I gave her a positive smile, she had been in this organization two years before me and she once serve as a P.A but due to how fragile she was, the board had only place her as a permanent secretary, she never goes on mission.
‘let meet, after noon, i need to finish up some things, and I’ve got a serious mission this night, I need total concentration’ i said while walking to the door of my main office.

I could see the shock on her face, what did his girl wants to tell me? Hope it has nothing to do with feelings?, i had taken her as a sister, hope she won’t try anything funny.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
lemme comman mark register

Kongru,
Ikigia,
Princelegacylehoma,
AyamConfidence,
Royalkeed,
Ashatoda,
Vaxt,
Stevostical,
Kingphilip,
Cho25bc
Mrlemuel,
FlordFlorex,
ritababe,
TheBlessedMAN,
SmartestPopQUEEN

4 Likes

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
efeprovidence,
littleboysod,
yomzee,
Kisitic,
honeydear
Hoyinkansola17
DiegoNakel,
Biralee
Yuneehk
iwakacome
Dantee005

2 Likes

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
cc.

mrtegation99
MarshRiley
thelastgenius,
Ted07
PROSE5,
comgabo,
lordvictor,
elvido
lumije,
ChyEndowed
massimo101
, nwolisar,
ShaqFu, alcuin,
adebriana
veekid
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
CC: Barristertemmie joliematt stardomberry, hisgrace090, yyugo6ixx Eazybay , adetomdx Ibukzy Thankgodiyke colik, 4X4, awollowo, Charles487, tonaydo, Erotik Chriswazo Despirado121 PamelB Missmossy alabo1 , Chommieblaq Herbiegreat, SuperSurupe

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chai! The slow me has to read each update twice if I don't wanna forget these characters. lipsrsealed

Nice one Bro! Bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
CC: Barristertemmie joliematt stardomberry, hisgrace090, yyugo6ixx Eazybay , adetomdx Ibukzy Thankgodiyke colik, 4X4, awollowo, Charles487, tonaydo, Erotik Chriswazo Despirado121 PamelB Missmossy alabo1 , Chommieblaq Herbiegreat, SuperSurupe
smiley
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by mrtegation99(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin
Horlorlardaey:
cc.
mrtegation99 MarshRiley thelastgenius, Ted07 PROSE5, comgabo, lordvictor, elvido lumije, ChyEndowed massimo101 , nwolisar, ShaqFu, alcuin, adebriana veekid
grin
Horlorlardaey:
cc.
mrtegation99 MarshRiley thelastgenius, Ted07 PROSE5, comgabo, lordvictor, elvido lumije, ChyEndowed massimo101 , nwolisar, ShaqFu, alcuin, adebriana veekid
grin Thanks for the Mention though
following you bumper to bumper
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Despirado121(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
CC:
Barristertemmie
joliematt
stardomberry,
hisgrace090,
yyugo6ixx
Eazybay
, adetomdx
Ibukzy
Thankgodiyke
colik,
4X4,
awollowo,
Charles487,
tonaydo,
Erotik
Chriswazo
Despirado121
PamelB
Missmossy
alabo1
, Chommieblaq
Herbiegreat,
SuperSurupe

Tnx for the mentn.. **grabs a seat nd walk majestically to d front roll** oga plz continue o..
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by iwakacome: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Walks into thread.
Looks for seat at one better angle to would give perfect view.
Orders for pop corn and cold coke.
Horlorlardaey, fire ahead.
Seems I'll retire from ghost reader mood.
And big shout out to everyone esp NL writers.
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by DiegoNakel(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
efeprovidence,
littleboysod,
yomzee,
Kisitic,
honeydear
Hoyinkansola17
DiegoNakel,
Biralee
Yuneehk
iwakacome
Dantee005

Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by okorro1(f): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
wink okay I've been summoned here so lemme get my popcorn and drinks ready I'll be back in a moment
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by tonaydo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
am here like monitoring spirit

nice one
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Ikigia: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Great..... following on 3D wink
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by bibijay123(f): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2016
updates biko my kulikuli is fast running out.

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Barristertemmie(f): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
Thanks for the mention
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Barristertemmie:
Thanks for the mention
you're welcome on board
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2016
tonaydo:
am here like monitoring spirit

nice one

monitorung spirit?

biko change pls
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2016
DiegoNakel:

Thanks for the mention
do not mention
welcome
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2016
iwakacome:
Walks into thread.
Looks for seat at one better angle to would give perfect view.
Orders for pop corn and cold coke.
Horlorlardaey, fire ahead.
Seems I'll retire from ghost reader mood.
And big shout out to everyone esp NL writers.
thankz boss of lyf
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2016
Despirado121:

Tnx for the mentn.. **grabs a seat nd walk majestically to d front roll** oga plz continue o..
lemme help you to dust your seat
oya comman seat
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2016
mrtegation99:
grin grin

grin Thanks for the Mention though

following you bumper to bumper

hugs.
thankz
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
Chapter Four

NSS HEADQUATERS

The 200 maximum capacity of NSS hall was filled to the brim, all workers and agents were present, they were seen in groups of five to seven, comprising of people in the same departments, they were all guessing what warrant such emergency meeting.
Agent Larry walked in as quietly as possible trying not to cause attraction, he walked to the least empty seat at the back roll. Only two people were causing the delay – Skarley and Head of NSS.

Agent Skarley walked in majestically, her graceful steps were magical, her light skin shone like an illuminated casket of diamonds, her perfect curves at the right place, her hour glass figure visibly to the blind, she flashed are perfect set of white dentition even when she knew many wont reciprocate.

Skarley had been in the corporation for a period of fifteen years, she had achieved a lot in the corporation, her past and present achievements are astounding, she had rose quite incredibly to level 12, she was the only female to rise to such level.
She is quite proud and intelligent.

Skarley had once faced Gen. Wood in the past, she was quite successful because she ended up lodging a single bullet into his thigh but that did not kill him, only God knows why the General had spared skarley’s life.

She was a model in disguise because many a times she had told people her profession to be modeling, she was the most trusted and most professional female spy and detective NSS could boast of, maybe that why the head of NSS really care a lot about her.

Well she had her own personal enemies to contend with in the corporation. One of such is Agent Larry whom was her utmost rival.
The head of NSS walked in few minutes later, he wasted to time in tabulating the cause of the impromptu meeting and he urged all workers to give suggestions on how to handle the case.

Many gave both useful and useless suggestions, after deliberating for about thirty minutes, the head of information and publicity gave a useful insight
“from the information at hand, we have seen that the Gen. wood has hidden flaws and not until we find these flaw he will seems inpenetratable, I suggest we use our best teams to tackle this case’
“You’re right!” head of forensics and equipments chipped in

‘We need to use the bests to bring down the best’
‘I according to what I’ve gathered, we might need some assistance from external hands’ the Vice of NSS added
‘I’ve thought about that too’ said Head of NSS
‘Why don’t we call for the assistance of someone like Mary Death?’ the Head of Defense said

Mary Death!!, that name rings bell to the ears of the likes of Agent Skarley and Larry,
‘Who is Mary Death?’ head of Planning and Strategies asked
“Mary Death is a serial killer, most skilled detective with world class most astounding records” the Head of information added
‘she single handedly killed the president of Russia and the World Bank Leader, most amazing thing about her is that no ones knows her sex, real picture, how old she is and he family life’ head of Defense chipped in

“Last year, she worked for CIA to affect the arrest of twenty serial drug barons and terrorists” he continued
“World Special Forbes in Security matters gave her an award of excellence for the ‘world best detective’ twice and you wont believe that it was a man and a little girl that showed up respectively, she seems untraceable” the Head of Information concluded.

“Let get her to the train of detectives on this job then” the Head of NSS concluded
He dismissed them all with instructions to get prepared in anyway they can help to get Gen. Wood silenced.
TBC

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
lemme comman mark register
Kongru, Ikigia, Princelegacylehoma, AyamConfidence, Royalkeed, Ashatoda, Vaxt, Stevostical, Kingphilip, Cho25bc Mrlemuel, FlordFlorex, ritababe, TheBlessedMAN, SmartestPopQUEEN
present!..... Wetin dey sup 4 here?
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Despirado121(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

lemme help you to dust your seat
oya comman seat
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Once Upon A December / 50 Shades Of Grey / Africa to Europe: The Life Of Miss Maria : Season 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.