Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

{Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. (10446 Views)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by ADECULATE(f): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tanks 4 d mention nd update sweetie, u re a bae in dis suspense tinz ooo. Pls hurry it along cus its killing me. lol
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2016
ADECULATE:
Tanks 4 d mention nd update sweetie, u re a bae in dis suspense tinz ooo. Pls hurry it along cus its killing me. lol

fenkz oooooo
oya take kiss

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2016
vakinola1:
[color=#000099][/color]... walka quietly in
you're welcome jare
oiya take popcorn and kunu
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2016
jagugu88li:
Mama Skarley's crush is probably Gen. Woods....Lawd shocked

Now I'm really looking forward to the next update

heheheheheh
I know you use juju

anyways, thanks for being there always

you is a bae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2016
CHAPTER SIX
Semn walked happily into his fathers house, he had successfully acquired half hectares of land in a secluded place where he would start his agricultural business, he had decided to go into poultry, fishery, piggery, and rearing of some cattle's and goats not forgetting ram also, a quarter of his capital gone, he planned on having a big farm too where he would plant both cash crops and cash crops.
He was happy, at least he won't be the jobless law graduate of three years ago.

Seruwa walked in holding a letter
"bro. Semn, your girl came looking for you early this morning" she said handling him the sealed letter.
'She said I should five this to you', she chipped in
"Oh!, my bad I give her a call Immediately" I said while squeezing a #50 note into her tiny palm.
She laughed and walked out.

I had not call my girlfriend for three straight days now, well it isn't fully my faults.
My new job is taking the best of my time I spent all yesterday going through all formal process of acquiring the land, a day before was site sampling with some well to do soil scientist and surveyors.
I had sent her a romantic message this morning before going to make enquires.
I picked up my phone, five missed calls from her, my phone is in silent mode.
I quickly placed a call to her, she picked on the fourth attempt.

"Hello sweetheart" I said into the receiver.
"Hi Semn" was her reply
I was surprised, we have been dating for four straight years, she never called me my real name, it is either darling, dear, my love and the rests.
"You sound dull, and I'm hearing sniffs, what the problem?, is someone troubling you?" I asked with real sense of affection.

She burst into new rounds of tears, that was when I got the message - she must have been crying for long, refreshing the tears.
"I'm coming over to your house now, please don't hurt yourself now, spare me the next five minutes " I said standing up from my bed, my mind racing heaven and earth.
"No, don't cone to my house" she said coldly
"Have you seen the letter I dropped?" She asked
"Yeah, seruwa just gave it to me now" I said while looking for the letter where I dropped it under my pillow.

'O.k go through it and let me have a reply as soon as possible,' I have to go now
She disconnected the line even before I bade her 'bye'.
'Something is wrong somewhere' I soliloquize
Was she raped?, did she lost someone dear?, I haven't offended her now?, why is she crying and dose not want me to come over?.

I tore the seal of the letter and I opened it, the first lines caught not attention, I was shocked, i felt a billion spear pierced my heart, i tried to talk but it seems impossible, my eyes continued scanning the letter, i read all it content even before though i couldn't assimilate them. I passed out Immediately I read the last sentence - I Love You.

Divepen

I was discharged after two complete months in the hospital, did I made mention that I was referred thrice?
Well, I spent those two months in three different hospitals, my everlasting problem begin after I woke up after ten weeks two days from coma.
I was attended to lie every other patients who needs medical attention, but my case was different, my case was weird, I had passed the stage where I'm supposed to die and rest peacefully in the hands of my creator, I had played a smart game with death himself, he let me live but it was a useless living, a became a first class citizen of hell on earth.

The doctors were unable to cure me,the nurses lost hope in me, in fact my parents lost half of their wealth on curing me, well I became a different person entirely.
I see things others don't see, I scream loud at nights, I asked useless and senseless questions, I became weird, I became something else, I see monsters torment me, I see the devil himself dementing my life.
After many months without cure, I became a locked house object, I was always locked in a room, my shouts barely audible to my hearing.

Not after six months in this pitiable condition did help came my way.
Well the help that did the 'finish him' like of mortal combat to me. The help that made me what I was today

TBC

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2016
Agent Mann was outside in a car, parked few blocks to the event place of Gen. Woods birthday, he was in charge of dishing orders during their mission
"Target would move to point soon" he said to Agent Mary Death
"Kill anything that pops it head out of that door" he said while walking toward the party. Who knows maybe their might be the need for an emergency plan B.

Agent Larry was feeling uncomfortable where he was sitted, he hadn't seen his workmate.
"Where is Agent Skarley?" He asked Agent Mann
'She should be within that premises, search for her around, and her transmitter isn't connecting' Agent Mann replied.
'Copt that' Larry said walking upstairs.
He was at the corridor of the third floor when he saw Agent Skarley and her elder brother behind their mother.

He walked towards them, just then the door they were facing opened and a man came out, he hugged the elderly woman facing him tightly, before something tragic happened.
Right before his very naked eyes, he saw it happened, a bullet flew past him and hit someone.
He saw the commotion as the four rushed into the room the man came out from.
He walked cautiously into the room and closed the door behind him.

He got the shocker of his life - two mean hands pointed gun at his skull.
He froze.

Agent Mary Death positioned herself with the sniper, she watched closely as the woman pressed the doorbell five consecutive times, a young man and a woman solidly behind her.

She watched as the door opened immediately after the fifth ring, her target popped his body out, he was a cute old man, despite celebrating his seventy years birthday, his still looked under fifty to her. "Is he still active on bed?" She asked herself
'This man must have those pacs, that ladies drool over' she thought.

She snapped herself out of her sexual thinking
Isn't she supposed to kill this man?
Immediately she faced the sniper's radar, this time her hands on the trigger when she saw that she already had had the needed range.

She pulled the trigger, oh! Her calculations were wrong, it was as the time she pulled the trigger, the same time this man hugged the woman passionately.
The bullet hit the wrong target.

Skarley watched the man she was ordered to kill opened the door and gave her mother a tight hug.
She heard her giggles, like that of a primary school children.
She wanted to say something when a very fast object buzzed past her ear.

Then the unexpected happen, a bullet lodged into the back of her mum arm. They had all rushed into the room, with her mum already wailing in pains, that was the first time of being shot.
They had forgotten to close the door after them.

Soon, a man in blue suit entered and she was surprised to see herself and gen. Wood point gun at the stranger's head.
The stranger turned around; it was Agent Larry.
She gave a sigh of relief

"Are you the one who shot my mother?" Skarley asked in pains
"Hell no!" Larry replied
Gen. Woods quickly placed a call to a doctor friend of his, he will be using his friends car to take skarleys mum to the hospital.

Like flash, both Agent Skarley and Agent Larry pointed their gun at Gen. Wood
"Say your last prayer!!" Larry barked at Wood.
"No!!" Skarleys mother shouted, the pains almost drowning her voice, she was in her son bossom.

"Why mum?" Skarley asked
I'm ordered to kill this man.
"Because he his the Father of my children " was the reply she gave before passing out.

TBC

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2016
you guys should pls drop a comment and criticism is openly welcomed

and lemme gist you
#NLWriters is coming to an end on Nov. 23 it a month writing all #Nlwriters started Oct. 23.
bye
I'll try to finish this work before the deadline
updates coming in the evening.
horlorlardaey loves all Nairalanders
#still_I_writes_you_writes_everyone_writes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
#claps once# AMEN

Gen. Wood is Skarley's fa..... What! shocked
HEHEHE...I laugh in Mr. Flavours voice, I swear

Adeculate vakinola1 bibijay123 olaldewrites maryclaire1 olashinle2016 oya now, guy man don cook finish ooo

All nairalanders love Horlorlardaey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by vakinola1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
nice .. just some spelling p....
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by vakinola1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
about divepen "this is the tenth year your son is entering coma"
"you've been in coma for ten weeks two days "
page 2
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by vakinola1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
jagugu88li:
#claps once# AMEN

Adeculate vakinola1 bibijay123 olaldewrites maryclaire1 olashinle2016 oya now, guy man don cook finish ooo

lol.....
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
jagugu88li:
#claps once# AMEN

thankz ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
vakinola1:
nice .. just some spelling p....

blooda vakinola
thank You jare
that you noticed that
I'll work on that in latter episodes

thanks again

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
bros. vakiola

i need more pipus like you to make me better
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
vakinola1:
about divepen "this is the tenth year your son is entering coma"

here was a dream oooo

vakinola1:
about divepen

"you've been in coma for ten weeks two days "

page 2
here it was real life after he survived the third stage coma

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by ADECULATE(f): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
jagugu88li:
#claps once# AMEN

yes ooo. Bt i ate it steaming hot nd i neva belleful na. Lolz

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
ADECULATE:
yes ooo. Bt i ate it steaming hot nd i neva belleful na. Lolz
i trust you nah

adaku of my tread

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
updates ready enjoy!!!
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
dedicated to: Bibijay123, divepen, lleigh, tgirl085, jagugu88li, adeculate
vakionla (best critic).
ololadewrites (best twin in d world).

CHAPTER SEVEN

Semn woke up some hours later, he felt light headed, his beautiful sister and mother was sited by his bedside.
He twitched his eyes and his mother sprang up, she quickly called the attention of the doctor on duty.
He wondered why he was on hospital bed and not the king sized own that adorned his room. Then he remembered the letter and tears started flowing from his eyes, he batted his eyelids trying to stop them from falling. His younger sisters hold his hands in a consolidation manner, urging him to stop crying.
"I don't cry when I lose friends" she said to him
'In fact I lose some to create space for new ones in my life' she completed

"God knows best, your girl isn't the best for you, that's why she left" seruwa said again, this time she was passionately holding her elder brother.
She felt his pains too and her own eyes too were misty.
"Show her she doesn't worth a drop of your tears" she finished and burst into tears.
She had saw her unconscious brother first, raise alarm and neighbors had help in getting him to the nearest hospital. When she came home to make a call to their parent that was she she saw the letter and read the contents.
Her brother’s girlfriend had broken up with him on two reasons: his joblessness and her family wants her to get married fast, they succeeded in getting a husband for her.

She invited him to their wedding too, on the count that she loved him but her father would hear none of it.
To finish the letter, she wrote "I Love You"
How can you love someone and still broke up with that person?
How can you love someone, yet you couldn't sacrifice for your love?
She love my brother yet she want to get married to another person.
'Truly love is foolish' she said before walking out of their house heading to the hospital.

"Are you stupid?"Agent Mann shouted at Mary death over the intercom
"What came over you?, I repeat what too over you brains that made you lost focus?" He queried her
'I tried my best, God knows I never thought he could hug the woman, I didn't lost focus' Mary death defended herself
'Will you shut the Bleep up?' Mann barked
"What report do you want me to give?", he asked rhetorically

'That I worked with the best team yet we lost him, that the alleged world best' Mary Death couldn't kill with a single shot?', he said.
Mary death was visibly angry, no one dared Insult her personality, she flared up immediately
"Enough of your stupid talks Mann" she shouted back
"If killing is that easy, why don't you do the killing yourself?"
Stop trading blames and get your Bleep ass sited down

TBC

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
JHYBO,
ikdbabie
VictorMartins
Ultimategeneral
Tgold1
ericlove4all
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
dedicated to all nairalnders

"You lead this team and you failed, it you to blame and not me" she finished.
"So ye have the effrontery to reply me right?', Mann asked with much spitefulness
"So far, you've turned around to insult me" she replied
'I'm better than you, I've handled worst cases than you, and I’ve executed cases you failed, so why complaining, If not..........'

Agent Mann hung up, he had heard enough from his teammate, he prepared to face the heads if the corporation.
Early on Monday morning while preparing for work, he received an emergency message from a co-worker, he was a bit relieved. He doesn't have to face the heads of the corporation again, all thanks to President Chris, he silenced them all he knew that they failed in killing Gen Wood.

He knew that new set of people would take over the corporation

With the help of Gen. Wood's friend who was a Doctor, skarley's mum was revived and they had rushed her to the hospital where the bullet was removed, thank God no major blood vessels was disrupted, the bullet lodged itself rightly under her scapula.
Gen Wood had to go back to his party and pretended that all was well. Truly that night was very wonderful; all the invited guests enjoyed themselves.

Skarley and her brother stood by her bedside all through the time she was unconscious, they had millions of questions to ask her.
Skarley was still sitting beside her mother who was recuperating, the doctor had warned them severally not to disturb her nor make her think because her blood pressure is already going high.

They obeyed the Doctor, waiting for when their mum will be fully healed to answer their questions.
Skarley received the message of the demise of the heads of corporation as shock; she never thought the president would carry out his threats.
Agent Larry had visited twice, and Gen. Wood was also there on three different occasions, though he always comes in disguise.
Skarley was heart broken again, the head of her own department was among the murdered H.O.Ds, she vowed to revenge back from anyone who turned out to be behind the killings.

Laila had to stop his moderating job for a while, he handed over to another vibrant member, while hr stayed with his mum.
He patiently waited for her full recovery, many a time she had told them that they were fatherless and their father’s family had rejected then when they were still young.
She had succeeded in diverting any questions about their father away.

Agent Larry was quick enough to pitched his tent with agent Skarley, first he was there when Skarley's mum made that statement, he had worked with her many times and he found out that she was likeable, also his quest to avenge the death of his own boss who was also murdered.
He personally went to the headquarters of NSS and he submitted the resignation letter of his and skarleys own.

Since then they had started watching each others back, Larry had moved into Skarleys apartment after pressures from laila and their mum.
They planned their revenge on president Chris and his cohort.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Ikdbabie(f): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thanks horlorlardaey fr the mention. Time to embark on a journey to found out what's inside nairaland closet of secret. Let's go there wink
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by ADECULATE(f): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
i trust you nah
adaku of my tread
lolz, na so o na, wen i no cum belleful nko
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Tgold1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
JHYBO, ikdbabie VictorMartins Ultimategeneral Tgold1 ericlove4all
present sir
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by ADECULATE(f): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Horlorlardaey, cum lemme whisper d name to u, bt b4 i do, u ve to correct my moniker wich u spelt wrong! Lolz. Tanks 4 d update dearie, u re a genius
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
ADECULATE:
lolz, na so o na, wen i no cum belleful nko
adaku no they bellefull nah

you beta goan buy slim tea

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ikdbabie:
Thanks horlorlardaey fr the mention. Time to embark on a journey to found out what's inside nairaland closet of secret. Let's go there wink

aunty,
walai youre too fast
kilode
anyways, jejely and find out oooo

fenkz for showing up
you never disppoints

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tgold1:

present sir
you is welcome oooo
oya take bread and akara
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
ADECULATE:
Horlorlardaey, cum lemme whisper d name to u, bt b4 i do, u ve to correct my moniker wich u spelt wrong! Lolz. Tanks 4 d update dearie, u re a genius

wrong monica!!! grin grin grin

i will tell him to changer it

fenkz for showing up

pls place your order

i yam the mod of this tread
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
special announcement

please and please
i yam the mod hia, the waiter hia, the barman hia, the caterer hia,

so pls and pls start placing you orders

and you guys should critizise this writer naw

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
lexymania
bisimii
heemah

elskiful
anselam37
ouzo1
officute1

bibijay123

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
where are this bosses of mine
jummiia
preciousbouy

humbleamanda
juliet93

orangeberry2
holufunmie

samwell
supersurupe
cliqboy

samwell247
holymayor5

jamieblack
Yemijr

crazo
viperman

proses
bliss121

angelinastto
dimssy

aceman

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Once Upon A December / 50 Shades Of Grey / Africa to Europe: The Life Of Miss Maria : Season 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.