Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

{Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. (10449 Views)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by bibijay123(f): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Modify your chapter eight dear, you switched from prose to first person narration. I think you wanted to use first person point of view n d prose was a mistake.

3 Likes

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Lleigh(f): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
dedicated to: Bibijay123, divepen, lleigh, tgirl085, jagugu88li, adeculate
vakionla (best critic).
ololadewrites (best twin in d world).

CHAPTER SEVEN

Semn woke up some hours later, he felt light headed, his beautiful sister and mother was sited by his bedside.
He twitched his eyes and his mother sprang up, she quickly called the attention of the doctor on duty.
He consolidation manner, urging him to stop crying.
"I don't cry when I lose friends" she said to him
'In fact I lose some to create space for new ones in my life' she completed

Strong words

Thanks for the dedication. ..enjoying the story....write on

TBC
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2016
Thanks for the dedication, hey. Lovely story

So, its family time already at Skarley's family house. I guess mama Skarley and Gen. Wood will see it as a hearing or court case: Where where you all these years? What about us? Blah blah

Mr. Author Meneer! My juju tells me Skarley being a secret agent isn't a mistake and that he Gen.Wood has always been around, but known only to mama Skarley. He might have even been behind her promotions and God knows what. After all, he had to be super dooper extra cautious about family, given his line of of work.

My juju is the best.......wanna consult? We love Horlorlardaey
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Thanks for the dedication....I yam liking this. Skarly shey U wan kill ur popsy ni
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Angelinastto(f): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2016
OloladeWrites:

lolz

alot like what?

wetin them tell the beautiful you about OloladeWrites or Horlorlardaey

lol beautiful things. I love the plot already. Am also a kid writter but i will just say you should follow the corrections given and your write up will be perfect.
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol beautiful things. I love the plot already. Am also a kid writter but i will just say you should follow the corrections given and your write up will be perfect.
I hope you are not mad at me, hey. I'll go and correct that thing I wronged you on, as soon as possible. kiss
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Angelinastto(f): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
jagugu88li:
I hope you are not mad at me, hey. I'll go and correct that thing I wronged you on, as soon as possible. kiss
lol keep the kiss joor. Not at all. Hope you've been good?

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
OloladeWrites:
where are this bosses of mine
jummiia
preciousbouy

humbleamanda
juliet93

orangeberry2
holufunmie

samwell
supersurupe
cliqboy

samwell247
holymayor5

jamieblack
Yemijr

crazo
viperman

proses
bliss121

angelinastto
dimssy

aceman

Tnx for the mention... I'm still a learner o. Continue the good work dear.
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
bibijay123:
Modify your chapter eight dear, you switched from prose to first person narration. I think you wanted to use first person point of view n d prose was a mistake.

I is done the corrections ma

should I stand up
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
heyo!!!!
I'm back from the land of bann
updates tomorrow
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by MariamAlheri: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
Cc:
phattie
spokesman3k
Lawal2015
tijehi
okorro1
Nice story u have here...well done sir.
Please where u able to get dose John Grisham books from MisterGrace? if yes, can u forward some to my mail? Thanks a lot sir.
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
MariamAlheri:

Nice story u have here...well done sir.
Please where u able to get dose John Grisham books from MisterGrace? if yes, can u forward some to my mail? Thanks a lot sir.
thanks for stopping by

i havent received any, but i fink i have some John Grisham books

mail me with horlorlardaeyedun2000@gmail.com
i should be more than willing to share them with you
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by flow1759: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

thanks for stopping by

i havent received any, but i fink i have some John Grisham books

mail me with horlorlardaeyedun2000@gmail.com
i should be more than willing to share them with you

Nice one!
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
heyo!!!!

I'm back from the land of bann

updates tomorrow
If I don't kill you, ehn! Where are the updates na

Mod, oya now. Ban this one again for breaking rule no.17 grin
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
If I don't kill you, ehn! Where are the updates na

Mod, oya now. Ban this one again for breaking rule no.17 grin

Blood of God!!

Aunty jagugu88li Why??

is not my fault ooooo
is school work oooo

pls forgiver me

let wait and hope till evening
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

Blood of God!!

Aunty jagugu88li Why??

is not my fault ooooo
is school work oooo

pls forgiver me

let wait and hope till evening
You are forgivened for now. But make surer we don't come looking for you again.

You said school work oo, ok take you time dear
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
You are forgivened for now. But make surer we don't come looking for you again.

You said school work oo, ok take you time dear

THANK YOU MA
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by bibijay123(f): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

I is done the corrections ma

should I stand up

Lol how are you dear?

1 Like

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2016
bibijay123:

Lol how are you dear?
i is fine ma
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by supizino(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
finally am here 9ce write up
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
supizino:
finally am here 9ce write up
thanks for catching up!,
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gen. Wood

I was restive that bright Saturday morning, i had visited my wife twice in the hospital, under disguise and fear of falling into any enemies trap, well that’s the reward i have to pay for being wanted by criminals and their godfathers.

I longed to see my wife again, I was most anxious over my wife stay in the hospital, how long she might spent there, i have no idea. The thought of anything bad happening to her send quivers down my spine, have she told my children how i begot them?, have she tell them all my secrets?, how will they accept me as their father without the press hearing of this issue?.

All this got me hooked up, I visited the restroom twice, when I couldn’t take it anymore, I decided to visit my children first.
I changed into something mild and i entered my SUV, I drove gently towards the house which i built for her, I had started noticing changes right from the doorpost, the neatness, cool scene, i walked towards the doorpost, right from that spot, a very scenting aroma of Egusi Soup filled my nostril, I inhaled it deeply and knocked mildly, I heard that familiar footstep- that of Skarley.

She opened the door and amidst surprises she welcomed me in, she ushered me a seat and i was about to start picking out some sensitive points about her life when she pointed a gun at me, I laughed heartily because from my vintage point i could see that there is no single bullet in the gun, the fear i once harbored about her killing me dissolved and it was filled with pride, i walked towards her, she was surprised or should i say she thought i was too brave.

I walked towards her, i took few steps towards her, i could see the uneasiness in her face, I rounded her twice then i start talking
“I know you wouldn’t shot me” I said without emotions in my voice
“And what if I do” she replied

“because i know you wouldn’t dare, you love your mother too much to hurt the only love of her life” I said and i stood rigid at her front.
She was surprised; I jerked the gun away from her hand
‘Look, there is no bullet in the Gun, and I know that from Adam’ i said almost laughing at my daughters foolishness of threatening someone with a ‘bulletless gun’.

She was surprised and the next moment, she threw herself at me, she hugged me tightly and i nearly tripped over.
‘Daughter don’t choke your father’ i said trying to catch some breath
She detached herself slowly, then planted a French kiss

‘I miss you daddy’ she said while sniffing something
‘I miss you too’ i said while finding myself a seat
‘Let me put off the gas cooker, something is burning’ she said while walking out towards the kitchen.

I settled down on a sofa, a magazine under the centre table picked my attention, i picked it up and i started flipping through the pages.
My daughter walked back few minutes later, she was holding a tray of Green Vodka and two glasses.
‘Please manage this, mother would be back soon from the hospital, your son and Larry had gone to bring her home’

‘Thank you’ i said while opening the sealed bottle
“When precisely would they be back” i asked
She closed her eyes, trying to calculate when they had gone and the nearest possible time for them to be back. She opened her eyes to say something, but was interrupted by the horn of a car,

‘I think they are back’ she said while walking towards the door

I relaxed myself, waiting to see my wife hale and healthy

TBC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Horlorlardaey started a work of fiction here on nairaland

he was updating as steady and fast as possible

just after some updates, he had examinations piled up at the nearest future

he disconected himself from all social media and he faced his exams

he finished the eams and decided to continue his work

he suffered from "head block" and was unable to continue

after some days and medications

now he his hale and healthy to continue

now Horlorlardaey is back to finish what he started

pls bear with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
adeleke185, Tgirl085, adeculate,

jagugu88li, supersurupe, Bibijay123

shewrites, vakionla1, soleski01
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
arripotta, supizino Lleigh,

divepen, fifaknuel, lerieblooom

reuEl12, skarlett, greatface

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Agent Larry

I drove speedily towards the hospital, we are going to get Skarley’s mother home today, she had been discharged few hours ago and I was happy to be here.
We stopped at the hospital garage and walked towards the ward, the receptionist directed us towards the Doctors office.
We walked in and after the necessary pleasantries; he led us to her room.

We watched as the Doctor take all the necessary last minutes vitals and scribble down something on a log book besides her bed
Laila sat beside her and i watched as he fondles his mother’s hand, she smiled at him back and i wished my own very mother wasn’t in the states.
“She is very fit now, don’t stress her, let her be happy always and don’t forget her healthy routines too” the Doctor said facing Mr. Laila.
‘Thank you Doctor’ Mrs. Wood said facing the Doctor

‘That’s our duty, to treat and God should Heal’ the Doctor replied
‘You might feel some numbness at you upper arm, don’t panic, it will wear off’ the Doctor said walking us off out of the ward.
We all walked to the garage and Laila decided to drive back home, throughout the journey back home, we chatted and our major work is to do things that will make Mrs. Wood laugh.

We drove home quite soon and we walked in with Laila at the rear locking all security gadgets attached in the compound.

TBC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by greatface(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
greatface
I will read this from alpha to omega. But am currently busy.
Thanks for the mention.
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by supizino(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
thankx 4 d mention
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by soleski01(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2016
Nicely written, Horlorlardaey.

Thanks for the mention, too.
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2016
soleski01:
Nicely written, Horlorlardaey.

Thanks for the mention, too.
YOU IS WELCOME JAE

thanks for the encouragement
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
I'm glad you're ok and thanks for the mention.

Lets see how it plays out.
Re: {Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. by Horlorlardaey: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
jagugu88li:
I'm glad you're ok and thanks for the mention.

Lets see how it plays out.
thanch you jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Once Upon A December / 50 Shades Of Grey / Africa to Europe: The Life Of Miss Maria : Season 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.