Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Please Clear My Doubts On This Proposal Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Clear My Doubts On This Proposal Issue (772 Views)

What's Your Take On Marriage Proposal Issue? / His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Clear My Doubts On This Proposal Issue by olamilekan360(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders... Please clear my doubts on this..

I want to propose to my lady soonest... got a ring already... So I just want to ask.... I'm I suppose in the same middle finger on the left hand?
And after that, will i wear a ring too... if i will... will i be the one to get it for myself and she wears it foe me or what
Re: Please Clear My Doubts On This Proposal Issue by olamilekan360(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
lalasticlala smellymouth dominique mynd44 fynestboi
Re: Please Clear My Doubts On This Proposal Issue by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Go to ketu-ojota market where they're selling tomato and use the ring to rub ur anus first then where it on her thumb

Then propose. After her response then kneel down and kiss her finger.

Then leave her there and go. You people will meet at home.

Thank me later
Re: Please Clear My Doubts On This Proposal Issue by olamilekan360(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Please Clear My Doubts On This Proposal Issue by Presh900(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2016
it shouldn't be the middle finger..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Fall Out Of Love? / Where Is This Relationship Heading To? / 4 Things That Really Turn Woman Off! Most Guys Don't Even Realize This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.