Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills (6668 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by IAMSASHY(f): 5:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Guys, you complain that ladies are always after money and material things meanwhile, it's your body language and comments that's making her demand so much and to the ladies, I blame you too because even if he gives you such opportunity, you don't have to over do things. Now, the real gist: I went outing with a friend, we visited a restaurant to get some foods and drinks. He started with the normal "I love you talks". Long story cut short, he was about calling the Waiter for the sum of what we ate, I asked him if he can allow me clear my own bills, he became very angry and asked if I was trying to prove that am richer than him or what, he quietly scolded me real hard for that while I later apologized.
To the guys, is it offensive for a girl to say such to you? Have you ever experienced such? What was your reaction?
To the ladies, have you ever said such to a guy? What was his reaction.
If it's wrong, I will love to be corrected, with sincerity, what's your view?

2 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Oyindidi(f): 5:18am On Sep 26, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Shinery0123(m): 5:22am On Sep 26, 2017
I don't see anything wrong in a girl I'm on a date with requesting to foot her bill. I will only be offended if she didn't say it in a polite manner

2 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Dshocker(m): 5:35am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Guys, you complain that ladies are always after money and material things meanwhile, it's your body language and comments that's making her demand so much and to the ladies, I blame you too because even if he gives you such opportunity, you don't have to over do things. Now, the real gist: I went outing with a friend, we visited a restaurant to get some foods and drinks. He started with the normal "I love you talks". Long story cut short, he was about calling the Waiter for the sum of what we ate, I asked him if he can allow me clear my own bills, he became very angry and asked if I was trying to prove that am richer than him or what, he quietly scolded me real hard for that while I later apologized.
To the guys, is it offensive for a girl to say such to you? Have you ever experienced such? What was your reaction?

Pls ooh,don't be offended.But you don't look someone that would offer to clear her own bills

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by IAMSASHY(f): 5:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Funny bt I actually did, dnt judge me by my looks k
Dshocker:

Pls ooh,don't be offended.But you don't look someone that would offer to clear her own bills

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 26, 2017
grin

The best thing to do it next time, before u sit and dine u shud've offer or ask the person that u want to split the bill to avoid such unnnecessary drama...

Coz definitely he wont ask u out in the first place if he don't have extra cash to pay everything u ate.

And lastly, for the men out there who wanna ask a girl out,
abeeg if ur dont have enaff chubby cheeks(loads of cash) do not take her somewhere and ended up she will pay the whole bill coz ur broke ass, cant afford!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 26, 2017
Ha, the guy dey craze, if na me you for clear everything even gimme T fare join.

12 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeeew
make I follow you. .MTCHEEEEEWWW

2 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 26, 2017
like seriously! you wanted to pay your own bill.

try another lie ok.such girl don't exist in naija,

2 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 26, 2017
some people shaa,,smh undecided some people will just fabricate a story just to get noticed or what??

3 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2017
consultancy:
don't you think you are the broke ass bi*ch that has to hang from one man to the other all year round, just for her next meal to be assured?

I must struck ur dead nerves...Only brokeazz hoodrat will reply such..

Mtcchewww..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2017
See as your fellow girls dey diss you like dis. You no go tey for nairaland o!! You snatch their boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by HeWrites(m): 6:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by consultancy: 6:06am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I must struck ur dead nerves...Only brokeazz hoodrat will reply such..

Mtcchewww..
in ten years, ur ass and pus*y combined, working overtime, can't earn you what i earn monthly

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 26, 2017
Iamsashy reading comments on her thread now. Girls are not smiling

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 26, 2017
consultancy:
in ten years, ur ass and pus*y combined, working overtime, can't earn you what i earn monthly

grin

Lol!

Thats what the hoodrats always talking abt..I am not surprised...

An empty drum always makes a loud noise..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 26, 2017
consultancy:
lol. expired product

And so are u...

7 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by walepackage(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2017
For him to invite you out,he has more than enough to spend for the 'outing'.If a lady try such with me i wil perceive it as a "show off".If its you that invite me out then you can pay the bill or we split it,as the case maybe.I dont like "forward babes".

2 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2017
consultancy:
lol. expired product. 39 years old Lady forming slayqueen and dragging frontpage with nairaland teenagers grin grin grin
hmm,,was her comment directed to you??nawa oo

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by consultancy: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

hmm,,was her comment directed to you??nawa oo
u would have respected ur old age too and stayed on ur lane. i do not have words to trade with you. you no reach

2 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 26, 2017
consultancy:
u would have respected ur old age too and stayed on ur lane. i do not have words to trade with you. you no reach
you weren't respecting yourself though, it's too early for all these unwarranted disses,,
,and I guess you needed to be called to order.
don't bother replying, I'm done with you .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Kimkardashain(f): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2017
i have'nt had the experience before am this introvert person in real life. but when i go out with my female friends. we always split the bills.
but with a guy, i won't cos i will be so nervous to even talk. nt to talk of eat

3 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Prognose: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:

Not everything on social media (Nairaland especially) applies in real life. Social media is a fantasyland where anonymous people say whatever they want to make themselves feel better and others feel bad. Usually more than half of what they say isn't true. Guys telling girls here to pick up the tab on a date is their way of dissing girls. In real life, an average guy taking you out means (like kashybaby said) that he wants to impress you. Means that he has the money to pay for both of you or only you while he manages water and lies to you that he has eaten. Offering to pick the tab deflates his ego. Pisses him off.

If you did this on a *first date* it is also not nice.

If you did this while not listening to his tales of 'love' or appearing bored, it exudes the impression that, well, you weren't impressed. Ego deflater.

If you really like the guy though this shouldn't be a big deal. If you want to prove your financial independence, offer to take *him* out next time and pay for every. Do it on the third date, not the second one so he doesn't feel you're trying to prove something.

That will be $32. Thanks.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Samsimple(m): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2017
consultancy:
what an insult

4 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Prognose: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:
i have'nt had the experience before am this introvert person in real life. but when i go out with my female friends. we always split the bills.
but with a guy, i won't cos i will be so nervous to even talk. nt to talk of eat

That your dp?

You don't look like an introvert.

At all.

3 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Wizywiz(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeeew
my crush..
Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2017
consultancy:

4 Likes

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Samsimple(m): 6:41am On Sep 26, 2017
There is problem in dis country oohh early morning insult from all angle ...wait oohh consultancy your reaction make it look as if you are the boyfriend op is referring to ... I smell guilt

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:

The you i see on your profile or another you??

1 Like

Re: His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills by Oyindidi(f): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2017
Wizywiz:
my crush..
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? / American Slay Queen With One Arm Shares Nuude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.