Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband (2442 Views)

My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) / My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by NinjaNurse: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2016
It was just like every other day in our lives as i have come to see everything he does and says,usually in low tones to me as usual.I no longer felt bad or anxious because I knew i was not ever going to give in to his advances,but the future and the flesh cannot be properly predicted.

I loved my boss(his wife) so much and I didn’t want anything that could strain our relationship.She had promised to set up a business for me as i asked,after I have finished staying for this year ,and they have moved to Canada.

I knew that she would be devastated to know that her husband was making advances to me.It may also turn out that she might disbelieve me,and then i would be gone forever,losing all that i have built and hoped for.

I didn’t know what to do. Should i tell her and risk it all.Maybe she might understand and even trust me more.But which woman ever does that? Telling her may actually activate her suspicion of me and the best thing for her(in her mind),might be to get rid of me.

But today,i can only look back and wish I told her and damned the consequences.

How did it all happen?

She had come home earlier from work and just as she was about to turn on the TV,her phone rang.Her mom was in the ICU of a private hospital in Ikoyi and ,within a twinkle,she was driving like one running away from a robbery scene.

She left her phone in confusion.

A loud hunk at the gate and her husband drove in.A little tipsy.I was bothered because i knew he would start his rubbish again and i wasn’t in the mood.Moreover,my madam was having a bad day out there and I knew that I would soon be going to the hospital.But she left her phone.

the same way she drove out was how she drove in and badged into the sitting room to collect her phone.I was holding the phone and screaming on top of my voice as her husband was struggling to close my mouth ,his shirt already off.

I was screaming,'' let me take madams phone to him.Leave me alone.I will tell madam what you have been doing"

I am sure the awesome woman heard everything I said,as she was very close to the entrance.

She simply stepped into the room. '' Jane,where are you?Where is my phone?"

She grabbed my hand took her phone.No words to the panting husband." Get in the car.Bring the flasks and a jacket.We are going to the hospital now.Mama is in critical condition"

I was trembling. She went into her room,picked a couple of things and off we drove. No words to her husband and no reactions as if she saw what happened or as if what she just witnessed was any big deal

I AM STILL AT THE HOSPITAL AND WAITING FOR WHAT SHE WOULD SAY OR DO.I will keep you briefed as the event unfolds.Meanwhile I would like to ask,what I can do in the meantime not to mess anything up.

I need advice.

========================================================================================
Let Seasoned Professionals Handle All Your Assignments,Dissertations,course works,Editing and Proofreading of all documents within 3 days here While You Face Other Issues and Businesses of Yours:

http://nursescountry..com/2016/10/get-your-job-done-fast-and-also-earn_18.html
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by sorextee(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2016
If ur mind dey clean, then u get nothing to fear.. An innocent man fears no accusations.. May the odds be in your favour...
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by Presh900(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by Presh900(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2016
all these fabricated stories wey una dey post here.. God go judge una o

3 Likes

Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2016
nicefake story
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2016
rubbish post everywhere
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2016
uummm….story for the godssss…. cool
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by queenitee(f): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Do what you think is right.
Biko
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by FvckShiT(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Fûcking crap
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by intrepid: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2016
sorextee:
If ur mind dey clean, then u get nothing to fear.. An innocent man fears no accusations.. May the odds be in your favour...

Thanks Sorextee. I claim your prayers
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by intrepid: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2016
queenitee:
Do what you think is right.
Biko

Like what? How? Should I speak up first or allow her to ask. I know the woman. She may not ask anything but will eventually act to surprise everyone.
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by queenitee(f): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2016
intrepid:

Like what? How? Should I speak up first or allow her to ask. I know the woman. She may not ask anything but will eventually act to surprise everyone.

Thank God you said she heard you screaming,I think you should tell her the truth,but be bold about it don't sound like you are afraid or something,look bold and say everything with a strong voice,but do that only when she is in a good mood.Say nothing but the truth
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by NinjaNurse: 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thanks a lot dear.
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by gentleagu(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
If this is really a true story, then I advice you to talk to her. Come out clean.
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by skywalker240(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
sometimes i dont understand stories based on the way they are told,...op when u were shouting i will tell madam and he was covering ur mouth, has he entered jerusalem? ....if so, kiss ur work ass gudbye....if not, i wish u best
Re: How My Boss Caught Me And Her Husband by NinjaNurse: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2016
skywalker240:
sometimes i dont understand stories based on the way they are told,...op when u were shouting i will tell madam and he was covering ur mouth, has he entered jerusalem? ....if so, kiss ur work ass gudbye....if not, i wish u best

NO.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 5 Ways You Can Use Your Mouth For Greater Good During Sex / I Need Help With My Relationship / Confession : How My Brother Inlaw F**k Me Hard Inside My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.