Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

"How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User (56305 Views)

All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / See The 3 Pretty Women Who Raped 20-year-old Footballer (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by tintingz(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2016
Don't lecture us about spirit, Sam and Dean knows better. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by hugoranking(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Lolest hehehehehe ghost buster, u must b a slayer too
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Bujumbura(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2016
This is the ghost i saw in Oshogbo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Asuokaa: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2016
EmperorLee:
Okay let's assume say this thing dey work.

If I smoke cigarette or check her through the mirror and decode say she be ghost? Wetin I go kan do? Where I wan run go? Abi no be ghost we call am grin cheesy where I wan hide wey d ghost no go see me grin cheesy.

lool
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by ocshap: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2016
them dey form ghost because they Neva see us,contact me if u see any & I promise u her life will Neva remain the same.
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by ikp120(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2016
EHMIR:
So how do i burst a karishika
Very easy
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by walearoy(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Time to buy cigarette in my car

1 Like

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Abugab:
Hmmmm, see ghost buster.
I am sure you have not seen a real one yet, if you receive a deafening slap that makes one dumb too, you won't be posting this your ghost busting tactics.

Okorocha comes to mind grin

1 Like

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by winj3: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2016
The writer and some of the people here are still living in the 6th century...aka they are no more intelligent than monkeys!
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
hibiscus76:
they ain't kiddies stuff Bro..ghost really do exist, saying this cuz I've experienced them and their dealings..but about the ways to identify them, that I'm not sure about

Tell me ur experience
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by shotster50(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Retarded beyond the point of redemption....
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by ghettowriter(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
hibiscus76:
long story bro..story for another day

pls, tell us your story. Baby, we've got all the time.
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by uwagimboo: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2016
If u finally take her home nd she refuses you using Condom, pls bolt off, condom causes wear nd tear in a ghost punny...

1 Like

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by amunekeuto: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2016
even while on the bed, check whether she has two vjs, .
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Raina80(f): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Too much time on his hands
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by boydante: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=EmperorLee post=50516559]Okay let's assume say this thing dey work.

If I smoke cigarette or check her through the mirror and decode say she be ghost? Wetin I go kan do? Where I wan run go? Abi no be ghost we call am grin cheesy where I wan hide wey d ghost no go see me grin cheesy.
[

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by neocortex: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2016
hibiscus76:
they ain't kiddies stuff Bro..ghost really do exist, saying this cuz I've experienced them and their dealings..but about the ways to identify them, that I'm not sure about

How did you identified the ones you dealt with ?
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by efilefun(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
too much nollywood..... but again he might be right sha
Hes damn right, could remember taking a taxi around 1am in ilorin years back, the driver kept staring at his mirror while smoking like a chimney till we got to where I was going, same thing happened in Abuja also and I deliberately Asked the Abuja driver who explained everything in details same way this dude just did

6 Likes

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by poweredcom(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2016
nonsense ghost KOR took much movies

I pick up an ashewo for club I no even send if na ghost I must bang her till she dissapear lol

on top my money again .....@op u m laila blog una head no correct

1 Like

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Pinkiwinki(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2016
hibiscus76:
very true and the op is 100% correct...
A friend of mine was on his way to school In that sapele to oghara bridge in delta state. the car suddenly stopped and refuse to move, the driver will successfully make it work only for the car to stop again..
lo and behold a young lady from the car told them that unless she leave the car it will not work and that her home is in the river below them which is river ethiope...
immediately she left the car and started walking away from them, the car suddenly started and they quietly left the Lady on the bridge...
They turn back and behold she has disappeared...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by sleeknick: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Just rub anointing oil on your preek and kpansh her to mortality. grin
Meanwhile leme write this down angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Nightie(f): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2016
Confirmer:

Create a thread and relate your stories/experiences please. Mention me when you do. kiss

nd mention me... tanx
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by sisisioge: 11:43am On Oct 28, 2016
dairykidd:
Ghosts are real tho remember when one papa told me of his experience while he was a young driver...he picked up this beautiful girl on the road @night to enjoy took her to a bar and next is home.He only went to bathe and back only to see a coffin on his bed with no sign of d babe in sight.My guy run come out oo to his neighbors and as he was narrating it she was just in front of them all again.He had to beg & plead with all his neighbors to her before she left him whether na true d papa talk oo i was not there sha but he swore its true..I have heard about possessed girls being very offensive to weed smoke.Back then in school na weed we take dey clear road when coming from the club cos no drive na and its late no okada so we would either sleep there or trek home which was off camp nothing we no dey see for koror i remember one dey we where all trekking back and on one lonely street we saw little kids playing forming a circle and laughing like it was daytime when it was about 2am we where about 6-8 in number so we just wondered wth is this but before we got close poof n sign of the kids anywhere omoh u don see race Usain bolt dey learn work for running grin another Gang of wild goats chase us around same time. Another one slapped my cuz because he was fvcking a girl it was just a warning in his dream ,he woke up with one red eye and finger marks on his face..me i was only chyking one babe in school then sha and she made me sleep @ her place,then i was a high blazer i forgot to smoke my kush before passing out on her bed cos she no let me fvck..So i saw this very gigantic dreadlocks guy chasing me in my dream...i woke up from the sleep looked over at her n she was still fast asleep,i tied one for d road smoked d good sh!t and fell back sleeping again..the same dream again! only this time i had help from normal ppl like me putting on army camouflage we succeeded in chasing him and when i woke this girl was sitting n staring directly over me and her eyes were like cat eyes..i felt a little chill but hid it,i got up switched d lights on and tied another weed she protested i ignored her tied another and smoked till 6am before leaving her place...i heard those big cele bells weakens them too.

grin grin. You, my man, have choco! The worst kind ever...

1 Like

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by boss1310(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2016
you say there is no ghost as if you know everything in this world. some people wait till it happens to them to believe, I used to not believe in any supernatural till i experienced it first hand.nobody knows everything and something you don't believe doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by sisisioge: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2016
SirJeffry:
If I paid for the real thing, you must give it to me whether you are ghost or mammy water else both of us go dance "thriller" for the room. nonsense grin

Pikin wey never reach where fear dey ni...heavens forbid it happens to you...your cry for your mommy will be heard from Opebi to kingsway!

5 Likes

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by eneez(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2016
come to Akwa Ibom dem plenty
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Toppie2(f): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2016
boss1310:
you say there is no ghost as if you know everything in this world. some people wait till it happens to them to believe, I used to not believe in any supernatural till i experienced it first hand.nobody knows everything and something you don't believe doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

please tell us about it now.... pleeeaaase embarassed
boss1310:

please tell us about it now.... pleeeaaase
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Toppie2(f): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2016
Confirmer:

Create a thread and relate your stories/experiences please. Mention me when you do. kiss

mention me too...
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by absky5(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2016
Confirmer:

mention me too
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Ugosample(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
A friend of mine was on his way to school In that sapele to oghara bridge in delta state. the car suddenly stopped and refuse to move, the driver will successfully make it work only for the car to stop again..
lo and behold a young lady from the car told them that unless she leave the car it will not work and that her home is in the river below them which is river Benue...
immediately she left the car and started walking away from them, the car suddenly started and they quietly left the Lady on the bridge...

Why you lying

There is no part of delta state that is anywhere near river Benue...... After Kogi state, there is no such river, it's just the Niger.
Make una dey fear God na

4 Likes

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Pinkiwinki(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ugosample:

Why you lying

There is no part of delta state that is anywhere near river Benue...... After Kogi state, there is no such river, it's just the Niger.
Make una dey fear God na
Its ethiop
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by vena92: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lo and behold a young lady from the car told them that unless she leave the car it will not work and that her home is in the river below them which is river Niger...
River Benue in Delta State? Oga are You a LION?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Salesgirl / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.