Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

"How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User (56307 Views)

All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / See The 3 Pretty Women Who Raped 20-year-old Footballer (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Bishops10(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2016
hibiscus76:
they ain't kiddies stuff Bro..ghost really do exist, saying this cuz I've experienced them and their dealings..but about the ways to identify them, that I'm not sure about
can you Tell me your experience
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by naniawini(f): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Naniiiid kiss kiss I miss you die kiss
sweetim na me miss u pass ooo.. I'll be bk soon... My bday is november 8th ooo bear in mind
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by EmperorLee(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2016
naniawini:
sweetim na me miss u pass ooo.. I'll be bk soon... My bday is november 8th ooo bear in mind

Yaaaay, shey party go dey? cheesy
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by naniawini(f): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Yaaaay, shey party go dey? cheesy
lolzzzz... Yes na but na 4 d other room ooo
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by EmperorLee(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2016
naniawini:
lolzzzz... Yes na but na 4 d other room ooo

Just the two of us cheesy grin
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by naniawini(f): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Just the two of us cheesy grin
make Ekuness catch u....lolz
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by EmperorLee(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2016
naniawini:
make Ekuness catch u....lolz

grin cheesy.
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by 1miccza: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:

grin
U mean police files from the year 1600 grin

Mr this is ridiculous. If you believe in ghost or such in the USA I am 99.9% sure you'll be termed as a weirdo

Believe me i use to have your kind of belief until i experienced it. It's just that i would not want to join the hordes of stories here. Remember that i didn't just say police files i also mentioned paranormal cases...
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2016
Ghosts do exist, my experience... sad
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Goldienana:
Bros u just dey vex dey type. So tey u call person wey big pass u CHICK! Just NEGODU u. Else u nah the one on ur dp.

GOODDAY..

.. Hehehe .. Little chick ...calm down and take a chill pill .. Ah no vex dey type .. I was just making her understand ghost are non existent.. And which one b negodu you
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Goldienana(f): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
I can't answer u for now because I just had the chill pill u gave me. Lol

Lil chick is feeling sleepy

Dapsonemmanuel:
.. Hehehe .. Little chick ...calm down and take a chill pill .. Ah no vex dey type .. I was just making her understand ghost are non existent.. And which one b negodu you
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:51am On Oct 31, 2016
Goldienana:
I can't answer u for now because I just had the chill pill u gave me. Lol

Lil chick is feeling sleepy

.. Alright sleep like a baby and not like a chick ..#wink

1 Like

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2016
Can see you guys are still up about this ghost thingy .. Ok let me agree a little that ghost exist but only in dreams .they don't roam with the living .. Even in movies it only happen this way .. You guys stories are starting to scare meundecidedsmiley
Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2016
There is nothing called ghosts. What people refer to as ghosts are simply demons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Uchenna10(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2022
Princewell2012:

An elder brother to my friend who lives in u.s now. We both live around the same environs with his elder brother. This should be around 15 to 20 years back.

Few years back i was on a brt line up waiting to take a bus. Guess what i saw this man. You know now? An elder brother to my friend far back then, it is not good for me to over sight him .so I quickly left my Que in other to greet him, these things am telling you is between 3 to five seconds i rush a after him, could you believe i miss this man which kept me wondering. Confused, speechless. Haba just now. Does this man disappeared or what? this question was going on in my mind. Hmm

the next day, i have to call my friend in the u.s, ola by name. And i told all, that i saw his elder brother, i mentioned his name, he laughed and told me that the man has died many years ago. My brother i was shocked when i hear this.

And he told me that he know that am not aware. And that i will never see him again. And that what happen. I have never see that man again in idumota lagos. Very close to my former office.

That day was the third times i saw him. You know that place is always very crowthy. Each i am on line waiting for brt bus to come, the first time i saw him, because i don't want to leave my line so i let him go but the third time i said no, i must say hello to this man. I have to take an excuse from the man behind me. I did quickly run after him, but to my surprise, i never see him neither do i know how he disappeared. But since i discussed it to my friend, till date i have never come across him again.

I am talking from experience.

Crazy things re happening in this crazy world

1 Like

Re: "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User by Princewell2012(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Uchenna10:

Crazy things re happening in this crazy world
Exactly. Really crazy world. Till date I have never come across him again. I don't know he is dead. Till I called his younger brother who stays in US. We were leaving in the same enviro men before until everybody finds their level, he later relocate to the village. That was the last time I saw him, never new he is late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Salesgirl / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.