Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556103 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2019
fergusen:

I know what I'm saying bro.... I checked the domain name and it's showing it was sold at Dan. You can check for yourself.

Not that it matters though. More sales to everyone.
Maybe he sold it on epik and then changed the "status" to "sold" on Dan

Modified:
Oh I didn't see that he has explained that to you!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kayusely70(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2019
ikhalyfah:
First step is learn about domaining
How do i learn it and where
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2019
How I wish I will have time to be checking how and where someone sold his/her domain. Even to outbound recently acquired domains na wahala. God help me.

Congratulations to recent sellers.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2019
kayusely70:
How do i learn it and where
By reading this thread thoroughly coupled with research.
Or u can take tutorials by contacting iykepromotions

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2019
massive1019:
m telling you bro....though luno is still holding my 100k....withdrawal limit palava...

Upgrade your account to raise your limit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2019
etin06:

Upgrade your account to raise your limit.

Yea, and it's easy, just upload valid means of ID I think
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
First Sales Report

MiamiLuxuryTour/king

Venue : Dan

Sales price: $99

Purchase : 0.99 godaddy

Hold time: less than 3 weeks.

Outbound

Sold at relatively low price because I was too anxious. Also, end-user were not responding.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible.
And special thanks to fergusen.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Abdulasod:
First Sales Report

MiamiLuxuryTour/king

Outbound

Sold at relatively low price because I was too anxious. Also, end-user were not responding.

Congratulations. U didn't sell at low price, u sold at clever price IMO, especially if this is ur 1st sale

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Congratulations. U didn't sell at low price, u sold at clever price IMO, especially if this is ur 1st sale

Thanks boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Congrats all latest sellers. It can only get better.

And let me chip in something.

There is no domaining rule that says your first sale cannot be in 4 figures. We should stop attaching LOW prices to first sales as if that is a norm. Most first sales reported cheap here are because the sellers are anxious and scared of losing the sale.

If you are not under any financial pressure, AND (and that's a VERY big AND) if you KNOW your name is a gem, nothing stops you from quoting/selling at 4 figures/high 3 figures.

Shalom.

23 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
tranxo:

There is no domaining rule that says your first sale cannot be in 4 figures. We should stop attaching LOW prices to first sales as if that is a norm. Most first sales reported cheap here are because the sellers are anxious and scared of losing the sale.

If you are not under any financial pressure, AND (and that's a VERY big AND) if you KNOW your name is a gem, nothing stops you from quoting/selling at 4 figures/high 3 figures.

Shalom.

Thanks boss.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
tranxo:

Shalom.
truth...but its not easy bro.....

Like me...my first sale was inbound afternic at 799...but had to settle for 100 for my first outbound sale....it can only get better sha....

More sales to us all...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
massive1019:
Sales alert

Domain: SteelBuildingsColorado.com

Sales price: 650
More sales to us all...
Congrats Bro. Ur Chrismas don arrange grin grin What's ur portfolio size if you don't mind me asking?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Any list of hot service niche?
Please help a brother
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please can you tell me on how get Geo domain on ED...I don't get it at all
Please please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
massive1019:
Sales alert

Domain: SteelBuildingsColorado.com

Sales price: 650

Venue: epik

Purchase: 7.49 epik

Hold time: 3 weeks

Out bound

Got it from ed

Quoted 799 to the buyer with willingness to consider reasonable offer...buyer offer 500...then countered with 650...

More sales to us all...

That was an Epik sale

Massive Congratulations to you

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Guys how do I process a transaction through Godaddy, especially as I didn't register it there?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Josmila:
Guys how do I process a transaction through Godaddy, especially as I didn't register it there?
the domain must be 60days old. Last time i sold over there, it was via a broker. All I did was send auth code after log in to your godaddy account under the auction/sales page
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Heyzee5:

Congrats Bro. Ur Chrismas don arrange grin grin What's ur portfolio size if you don't mind me asking?
92 as of yesterday....20% are crappy names due to learning factors....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Gabson91:
the domain must be 60days old. Last time i sold over there, it was via a broker. All I did was send auth code after log in to your godaddy account under the auction/sales page

It's less than 60days, any way around it?

It's registered at name.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Abdulasod:
First Sales Report

MiamiLuxuryTour/king

Outbound

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
tranxo:

Shalom.
@the bolded happen to me this week, a buyer offered me $100 for one of my domain which i listed for $399, I countered him with $299 after one day I did not hear from him and I am in need of money coupled with fear of loosing the sale I have to send another email that I am giving him a discount of $150 after some hours that same day he sent me an email that he is interested. "Impatient and fear" though he is yet to pay.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fulanization: 3:41am On Dec 13, 2019
ollybode:

I always use that number but
I will advice you to chat up their customer reps, and tell them you need an author code urgently, they will give you number to call.

NB: I always use virtual us line to do d calling, @omoluabi09 drop one here sometimes ago.

How to get USA number:

Install VPN from google play.
Connect ur VPN to change it from Nigeria IP to us IP preferably- go to google play store and install textme app-open the text me app and sign up: from there follow text instructions you will get a virtual USA no. I have using this number to call foreign line without any pro. Just make sure you change ur IP to us ip with the vpn

Can I receive SMS like with the number?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2019
A client replied. "No not at this time thanks"

how do I reply?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2019
Cyriletifit thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2019
Innoxxacs:
A client replied. "No not at this time thanks"

how do I reply?
Don't bother.
Let him be, he's not interested.
Simply move on to the next.
Later on, in 1-2 weeks time or more, you can contact him again with a price slash for a limited time period to see if he will take it.
That corresponds to Christmas time, so you can wrap it as a Christmas or New Year offer.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2019
massive1019:
buyer was complaining about setting up account with epik initially...so I quickly changed the ns to Dan and I asked him to buy at Dan but he later went ahead with epik...so I went on Dan to change the status to sold...
Sorry, just curious.
Why would buyer be complaining about setting up account at Epik?
I thought it's just to enter their credit card details on your domain page and the transaction goes through. They can now say where they want the domain pushed to.
Do they have to setup an account before they can pay for domains at Epik?

I'm just wondering at where possible hiccups can be in the buying process...cos I've never been on the buying side of a domain deal...always registered my domain names directly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2019
How effective is searchvolume.....io in domain research.
I have a keyword that has 450,000 searchvolume result.

etin06
tranxo
massive1019
ikhalyfah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2019
DonX001:

Sorry, just curious.
Why would buyer be complaining about setting up account at Epik?
I thought it's just to enter their credit card details on your domain page and the transaction goes through. They can now say where they want the domain pushed to.
Do they have to setup an account before they can pay for domains at Epik?

I'm just wondering at where possible hiccups can be in the buying process...cos I've never been on the buying side of a domain deal...always registered my domain names directly.
I think when purchasing a domain from any market place...buyers have to set up an account for easy communication between the market place and the buyer. Below is the mail got from the buyer...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Avast:
How effective is searchvolume.....io in domain research.
I have a keyword that has 450,000 searchvolume result.

etin06
tranxo
massive1019
ikhalyfah
I think its just to know the popularity of the name....for example...search floral, florist and florists....from the image below...people tend to search florist more than floral and florists...IMO....wait for ogas to elucidate more....

More sales to us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2019
massive1019:
I think its just to know the popularity of the name....for example...search floral, florist and florists....from the image below...people tend to search florist more than floral and florists...IMO....wait for ogas to elucidate more....

More sales to us all
Which site is this bro?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.