Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,186 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556951 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Geofavor:

Plus 0.4£ vat?
No. Just 1.99£
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
slingerf:

Yesso, pls what can i do
Had same experience around September, around 41k.
Solution
I called them but before they picked na wahala and explained that I would not like to renew the domains(2) they asked a lot of questions about the account and domain which I provided.
After all the long hassle they refunded 18k back.
I would advise you to use text me app to call them or if you have ENOUGH airtime you can ALS try that.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
slingerf:
Pls..yawa don gass o.
Pls two domains was autorenewed in my account with 35dolls each. And autorenew was off and the expiry date is even february 27th 2020.
Still dey shock me. Pls help me ooo
shocked
The more reason why I get wary of 'these' registrars.

They entice you with ridiculously low prices. You reg with them. Then they come up with all sort of issues afterwards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
banjo78:
Am interested in poultry and fish farming. kindly add me on WhatsApp on 08034227567, thks.

Seeing that you are interested in poultry and fish farming, would you also be interested in acquiring a poultry or fish farming domain?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
1Dray:

Seeing that you are interested in poultry and fish farming, would you also be interested in acquiring a poultry or fish farming domain?

Mad oooo grin grin gringrin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sorry about that Netsol wahala oo, i think you should buy international call bundle with your local line and call them at same time I don't think it's advisible to leave your card details with any registrar to avoid such stories

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
AroFx:

LWKMD... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
fergusen:

No. Just 1.99£
Here's what I'm getting.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
eddy42:
Sorry about that Netsol wahala oo, i think you should buy international call bundle with your local line and call them at same time I don't think it's advisible to leave your card details with any registrar to avoid such stories
How do you delete your card details with netsol? I only see where to edit it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Abeg, which good registrar is the cheapest now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Geofavor:

How do you delete your card details with netsol? I only see where to edit it.

Na that edit gan gan, you go clean everything wey you put for there.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Geofavor:

Here's what I'm getting.
Weeks ago, after 'reging' at 1.99£, I tried to reg another name sometimes later (i was using another phone from the one I used previously) and I got the same price you have in the screenshot above. What did I do? I switched to the previous phone and I got 1.99£ without the vat charges.

So try buying with another device/browser.

#MyUniqueExperience

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
slingerf:
Pls..yawa don gass o.
Pls two domains was autorenewed in my account with 35dolls each. And autorenew was off and the expiry date is even february 27th 2020.

LOL Netsol, open a ticket, ask for refund, they'll do it in full
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
eddy42:

He doesn't even need to burn money calling, chat the agents up, open a ticket requesting for refunds, they'll oblige.

Again, be sure you actually have auto-renew turned off for all your domains, so you get to decide which one(s) to renew

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ImahGabi22(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
With VIRAL TREND; whenever you LIKE,COMMENT,FOLLOW AND VIEW A PERSON'S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE U GET PAID!
Check siggy � or mention me for more info!!!

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phil5(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
over ten years now brandpa never approve my registration, wetin happen na
p.s.... its just months sha but its taking too long, abi na the Nigerian factor.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parko(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
slingerf:
Pls..yawa don gass o.

You definitely didn't turn off your auto renewal. Netsol renew their domains 3 months before expiration and they even send couple of reminders before auto renewing unlike Namesilo that deduct money without reminder.

Open a ticket like some suggested and ask for refund, then delete your card there after the refund. There is option to edit your card and there is also option to delete it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnAnnavi: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Making money shouldn't be hard.

Check out my special deal on my signature on
how to earn at least 5k per day just buying and selling PayPal.

Its highly lucrative and profitable.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
AroFx:

grin He asked for it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simonydurny(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please house,I need input regarding valuation for CBDhealthandfitness in king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slingerf: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
biuti:

You definitely didn't turn off your auto renewal. Netsol renew their domains 3 months before expiration and they even send couple of reminders before auto renewing unlike Namesilo that deduct money without reminder.

Open a ticket like some suggested and ask for refund, then delete your card there after the refund. There is option to edit your card and there is also option to delete it.

I went to check immediately, it was off
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
slingerf:

Delete your payment details with them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
slingerf:

That's surprising. Deleting the card will be the best then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2019
Hello boss(es)
Pls what is the difference between these 3 on ED
only Geo Domains only
100% Geo and Geo Combinations only
100% Geo Domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seanwilliam(m): 1:46am On Dec 30, 2019
massive1019:
well I had bad experience using luno....level 1 is 200k withdtawal over all time...i had withdrew 193k before and still remains 107k in my account...it then means means i have to upgrade my account...submitted voters card and nimc as Id...both were rejected. I had to switch to quidax to completely withdraw all my money....

Note: I don't have int passport and drivers license...
bros can I use LUNO bitcoin Address to receive money in USA Please it is urgent sir..cos I couldn't find usa in the countries listed.. I wanted to use coin base but when trying to use the app, it was just showing verifying which I always have to use the website(I prefer using apps to website)).. so bro..what can you say about luno?? Can someone send bitcoin to u from usa( remember usa no dey luno list of country) ..I dont know much about bitcoin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 1:47am On Dec 30, 2019
I want to start outbound for my first geo domain and i was wondering what is the best subject to use

flooringcardiiff.com is up for sale
What do u think of this?
Any suggestion?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2019
ewuoso2002:
I want to start outbound for my first geo domain and i was wondering what is the best subject to use

What do u think of this?
Any suggestion?
- Cardiff flooring domain
- Flooring in Cardiff
- grab this domain

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2019
ewuoso2002:

What do u think of this?
Any suggestion?

Enquiry from Flooringcardiff.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2019
ewuoso2002:

What do u think of this?
Any suggestion?
I just type the name of the company and I do get plenty views

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mkingz(m), chrisdking1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.