Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533982 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Geofavor:

You also talk too much tongue...
No point speaking to an unreasonable person!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Waow. That will be a madt combo. Nice one
fergusen:
Wao!!!
Squadhelp+Afternic partnership (syndication) cheesy
squadhelp registered names can now be searched for at Afternic and afternic partners!

Just saw mine on afternic now!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Waow. That will be a madt combo. Nice one
Sure. More exposure, more chance for sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2020
fergusen:

For non-squadhelp registered names, it seems you gonna have to pay some amount of money... undecided

https://discussion.squadhelp. com/t/introducing-syndication-of-marketplace-domains/5784/9
Pay more for marketing apart from 30-35% commission? They are very stupid and greedy.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Heyzee5:

No point speaking to an unreasonable person!!
Oga, life na jeje. Don't you think resorting to insults is petty?

There was nothing impolite about what I said. If you couldn't take the hint from the emoji used, then I give up.

By the way, I don't understand why you think you're entitled to criticize anyone here harshly.

No further replies from me.

One love, brother.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Julius209:
without any other additional charges ?
None.
Today was N356.4
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2020
therealMcCain:

We should learn to take criticism & corrections regardless of how it was given or whether or not it was solicited in this domaining.

Namepros can be brutal at times, I was told on Namepros that my names were worthless, not even worth the reg fee, one notorious guy said it was worth 0. something dollars. 2 out of those names have sold on Afternic, one for $150 and the other for $600.

I can send screenshots on BB slack channel, screenshots upon screenshot where names that have gotten sold are only announced without names & when escrow was over, they later came back to anounce the name.

I read few days back how a mega sale went south because the seller revealed too much info & some folks figured it out and announced the sale on another platform.

what I put up there was not just for him, it was for us all to learn from it. I wasn't condescending nor sarcastic.

you say I talk too much, can you state the number of times I have posted on this thread ?

I will state it again, the end doesn't always justify the means. someone puts up a bad practice or wrong practice, because it lead to a sale or about sale, we all jubilate forgetting that someone else might think that is the norm & copy it.

You're doing a good job bro, and I like your approach to things. Please keep correcting them even if they will not listen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2020
therealMcCain:

I choose not to engage you all this while. please can you tell me how that was criticism?

can you also show me how my attitude is "I too know"

show me please, let me learn
That guy talks like a street layabout. Please ignore him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
beckplanet:
Lol, ah swear.... Least i would have priced the name is $750 and at $1495 Max. Buh value lies in the eye's of the seller.
@beckplanet Good day boss, any number to reach you or email address?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
division2020:

@beckplanet Good day boss, any number to reach you or email address?
Dm me through NL. No mobile contact for now.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please house, one of my domains I just listed on afternic is showing NO(opt-in-required) under fast transfer in red. Please what does it mean? Others showing no not required.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
lollybizzu:
Please house, one of my domains I just listed on afternic is showing NO(opt-in-required) under fast transfer in red. Please what does it mean? Others showing no not required.
The domain is not up to 60 days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

The domain is not up to 60 days.

Thanks bro...yes it is not.
The rest domains showings NO(not eligible) and they're not up to 60 days too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Those showing 'Not eligible' is because the registrars. Its not all registrars that are are eligible for afternic fast transfer
lollybizzu:

Thanks bro...yes it is not.
The rest domains showings NO(not eligible) and they're not up to 60 days too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Vsammi1:
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please
We don't need it. Oya face front
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nathpope(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
demo4ril97:
it should depend on what you choose to do and why. None is certain to make a breakthrough but I would choose domain flipping due to it flexibility, you may just keep waiting forever or luckily make it earlier in domain flipping.

Never get tired of investing Money and Patience in whatever benefits you would appreciate.

Hello.
What is the first step to take in domain registering, parking and sales?

How can i contact you?
I am interested..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vsammi1: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
AAA593:

We don't need it. Oya face front

I think you should speak for yourself because some people have contacted me already. Have a nice day!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
ONESTOP WALLET .com

A single wallet for your BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, NMC and Many more!

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Iykepromotions, 2sexycom and anyone experienced in this area, I wish to know which works better when contacting end users: Buy it Now (BIN) price or Make an Offer?

Please I need guidance. I'm just being pulled between the two and I am confused. Which one promotes better sales conversion? Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
U1:
Iykepromotions, 2sexycom and anyone experienced in this area, I wish to know which works better when contacting end users: Buy it Now (BIN) price or Make an Offer?

Please I need guidance. I'm just being pulled between the two and I am confused. Which one promotes better sales conversion? Thanks.

In my little experience, I think BIN works better for domains the buyers won't have to 'break a bank' to make the purchase, some will still go ahead to make their offer despite having a BIN in place. Again, with BIN, you've somewhat placed a ceiling on the price, can't be higher.

BIN in my opinion would better promote sales conversations

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Pleas anybody who has idea on how I can tun my domain landing page for personal use... Pleas contact me on 08132756556 WhatsApp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
2sexycom:
so na you make me the receive PMs all these while?

Answer ur children baba
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Vsammi1:

I think you should speak for yourself because some people have contacted me already. Have a nice day!
You deserve a ban. For life

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just reg 5Gmedia.tech. #Domain of the future.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
Available
Ashvillespas.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
5G
media
tech
fineguy11:
Just reg 5Gmedia.tech. #Domain of the future.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
IDEALCASH:
Available
Ashvillespas.com

Saw it last night.
Not how 'Asheville' in North Carolina is spelt though

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Eku Dede iWo yi
AAA593:

You deserve a ban. For life

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Floyd45:

So it last night.
Not how 'Asheville' in North Carolina is spelt though
ok thanks
AshevilleSpas.com is equally available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Abeg anyone with sales report? Make una ginger us small na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by skyrockete(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
n

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.