Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532327 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2020
Essont:
Which cheap and reliable hosting site will you recommend?

You can use Namecheap. That is what I use
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Congratulations. I tap from here!
thorrvik55:
Sales Report

RoofRepairPittsburgh/com
Purchase price: dynadot reg fee
Hold Time: 3 months
Sale price: $100 (BIN)
Sale Venue: Dan (Outbound)

More sales to us all

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

naija hosting is good by me and there are many of them around charging btw 5-7k a year.
sluhosting just finished promo of $5/year although it's based abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
AMOTEKUN is gone angry angry

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
brudiga:
AMOTEKUN is gone angry angry

And how does this concerning domaining?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
IdeasPro:

Free hosting is not an option here because there is no much flexibility. For places where you listed your domain for sale, you will only list and not use their name servers. You will make use of the name servers of your paid web hosting company.

My opinion: I see a lot of aspiring Nigerian online entrepreneurs shying away from paid web hosting. TOO BAD! Investing in paid website hosting service of about $141.49 for 3 years is something you can get back within 6 months even if you are a rank beginner. And you can do so many things with your account such as creating custom email address, 301 redirects for affiliate product links, setting up e-commerce store with WordPress, etc.

Always remember that you invest money to make money.

Pls where can I get that kind deal for 3 years sir?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AmKen(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
thorrvik55:
Sales Report

RoofRepairPittsburgh/com

More sales to us all

Congrats..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Try hostinger. $34 for 4years with a free domain name included. The promo will soon end.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Josmila:

And how does this concerning domaining?

Someone registered it. shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
thorrvik55:
Sales Report

RoofRepairPittsburgh/com

More sales to us all
Congrats... More sales to us all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ajog1: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
SKhanmi:

Someone registered it. shocked
That was a fast one, however it can't be said if the outfit will last(abeg make we no argue this one).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please how can I get authorization code on namesilo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Babygal2020:
Pls how genuine is Porkbun..... I learnt they are registering domain @ 4$.....
Cc: Ikhalyfah expertix and others

Very good. I use them

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Some sales report will make u want to keep those yeye names u have forever!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroclitus(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
micynute94:

GoDaddy. It's $1 if you're a first timer.

Sir, u mean someone registering for the first time can get a dot com on godaddy for just $1?
Without coupon code ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Votumejero:
log in to your account, go to domain manager, click on the domain in question, on the details page, you see auto code, follow the prompts you have it in minutes to your mail.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Votumejero:
first Unlock the domain then request for the domain authorization. It will be sent to you via email. You will get all these by logging into your account, click on domain manager. At your domain list/portfolio, click on that particular domain and complete the actions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Votumejero(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
IDEALCASH:
log in to your account, go to domain manager, click on the domain in question, on the details page, you see auto code, follow the prompts you have it in minutes to your mail.

Done, thanks a lot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slumbee(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Guys,

What do you think about this domain hydraulics/repair/king
Been doing outbound for a few days

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Some sales report will make u want to keep those yeye names u have forever!

Bro I tell you. Sometimes, it makes me cringe when I see the kind of result people are pulling in the domain name business. Imagine someone generated almost $180k from geo domain name business in 2019. shocked shocked If I have seen this figure before, I would never ask that is it possible to make consistent cash flow from geo domain Name business.

Ayobamms:

Rohit has apprentices (guys) working with him and he closes some deals via calls according to him. Those 2 are a good plus!

They are great advantages, it seems those two things you mentioned reflect at PayPal figure because It's the highest of the three platforms.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
richkal:

Bro I tell you. Sometimes, it makes me cringe when I see the kind of result people are pulling in the domain name business. Imagine someone generated almost $180k from geo domain name business in 2019. If I have seen this figure before, I would never ask that is it possible to make consistent cash flow from geo domain Name business.

Lolz.

Rohit has apprentices (guys) working with him and he closes some deals via calls according to him. Those 2 are a good plus!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
richkal:

Bro I tell you. Sometimes, it makes me cringe when I see the kind of result people are pulling in the domain name business. Imagine someone generated almost $180k from geo domain name business in 2019. shocked shocked If I have seen this figure before, I would never ask that is it possible to make consistent cash flow from geo domain Name business.

They are great advantages, it seems those two things you mentioned reflex at PayPal figure because It the highest of the three platforms.
Bit by Bit, God's Willing we shall reach there! Na time

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
slumbee:
Guys,

What do you think about this domain hydraulics/repair/king
Been doing outbound for a few days
I like it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
Heroclitus:

Sir, u mean someone registering for the first time can get a dot com on godaddy for just $1?
Without coupon code ?

Yes, you can get a domain name from GoDaddy for 99 cent as a first timer.

You will need a coupon code for it... Just search online using the keyword: "goDaddy coupon codes" or "GoDaddy $0.99 domain online."

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slumbee(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I like it.

Yo! Been doing aggressive outbound for like 2 weeks.
O su mi man...lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
slumbee:

Yo! Been doing aggressive outbound for like 2 weeks.
O su mi man...lol
U Will get used to it!
It's not easy!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
Don't wait to buy domains.
BUY DOMAINS & WAIT!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
iykepromotions:
I know how painful it can be but just move on. What caused such a poor sale was your lack of patience and more research. Even till now "pay" is still a hot keyword and sells faster. The other day, I submitted PayEfficient/king, it was approved within 2 days. SH usually accepts two English words but I believe other brandable marketplaces would have gladly accepted it if you've tried.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
lifegal:
A surgeon wears blue or green not white, white are for doctors and pharmacists

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
lifegal:
A surgeon wears blue or green not white, white are for doctors and pharmacists

Thank you so much for the correction.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
priceaction:

I don't think you should be sad for this. What if it's not even attracting any buyers? The person that even bought it is likely a member here who will still join people to say you should sell it at that amount. grin grin grin. You should be happy that it's a good experience and the name you make is a running website here even on nairaland. Make more of Good names and move on. Be just happy for good experience.
One thing is,this business is domain investing. Not domain quick money. People should know this. If your domain is sold at a reasonable price within short period of time, be happy and make it to buy some more quality names you have in stock. If you think you can afford to register 10 names monthly , have it in mind that in the next 1 year, can I have money monthly to renew them and if they expire, which is around 30k in naira monthly? Within a year, you likely have around 120 names to your portfolio assuming without a sale. So you see it's more like an investment not quick way to make money. If you have plenty names you register in a month and it will likely choke you to renew when time comes. This is gradual, portfolio incremental business while you do other things. A single 1k sale will cover registration of everything then you acquire more and more and restrategize. Above all, quality trending names and keywords make more sense than average random names that may not attract much more.
Lastly go to recently sold domain thread on namepros and see what kind of names people are selling, hold time, and price. You will see that average good names sell from around 6 months upwards for big $$$.. to $xxxx. Cheers
May good ideas and opportunities locate us.
Bro am happy o, forget the hullabaloo... that sale cover some empty space around me then and my greatest happiness is if the buyer is one of us here. Thank you very much for your 2cent and thank God for everything

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
thorrvik55:
Sales Report

RoofRepairPittsburgh/com

More sales to us all
Congrat

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: temitopteas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.