Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3580693 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
noticed that uk registrars aren't accepting my gtb mastercard... is this the norm?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
ollybode:

Still love uba exchange rate from Lesotho pay to africard:₦ 363 as @ yesterday withdrawal, d rate dey fluctuate between 359 to 363 since have been using it.
You mean paypal

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
RESHARPENED:
Hello,

Is Zenith Bank completely unable to receive payments from Afternic?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 1:11am On Feb 08, 2020
ElonMosque:

If you listed on DAN, I think you should chat with thier support to see how they can help.

Thanks boss they don't make calls but I have a text now line I'm considering sending it to the client.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2020
ollybode:

Still love uba exchange rate from Lesotho pay to africard:₦ 363 as @ yesterday withdrawal, d rate dey fluctuate between 359 to 363 since have been using it.
Bro abeg how you take open the Lesotho PayPal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gr8virus(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2020
ollybode:

Have been trying to transfer money from my Africard to another account using the mobile banking app/quickteller, none seems to be working. Since yesterday night
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2020
IghravweIG:

You mean paypal
Yeah.....
Zubbykan007:
Bro abeg how you take open the Lesotho PayPal?
@channel5 dropped the nugget here on this thread.
Lemme summarise:
**First you need Africard to link to the PayPal: walk in to any uba request for Africard international High, it will cost u #2000, d ₦2k is your initial deposit.
** Sign up for business account on Lesotho PayPal: Go to www.paypaldotcom/Ls. Input your Nigeria details where necessary (i.e contact address and means of identification). After you open the account you need to link your Africard. $1 will be charged for verification purpose.
These info is courtesy of @channel5,

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2020
ollybode:

Yeah.....

Lemme summarise:
**First you need Africard to link to the PayPal: walk in to any uba request for Africard international High, it will cost u #2000, d ₦2k is your initial deposit.
** Sign up for business account on Lesotho PayPal: Go to www.paypaldotcom/Ls. Input your Nigeria details where necessary (i.e contact address and means of identification). After you open the account you need to link your Africard. $1 will be charged for verification purpose.
I have Iceland PayPal and I just love this. I have been using it since December 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Touchypro(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2020
Please is it wise to add a payment address different from my account address in Afternic that is the address I used when I registered on the website
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2020
AAA593:

I have Iceland PayPal and I just love this. I have been using it since December 2018

Paypal is bae

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2020
gr8virus:

Have been trying to transfer money from my Africard to another account using the mobile banking app/quickteller, none seems to be working. Since yesterday night

Try again with Quick teller ....i always use quick teller
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edimalo(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Have you transferred from Africard to other naija bank accounts before? I have Africard linked to PayPal but can't seem to use on UBA mobile app.

You get UBA bank account?
gr8virus:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2020
ollybode:

Yeah.....

Lemme summarise:

I guess you are enjoying PayPal now grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2020
priceaction:

If am right, high search volumes, low competition with high CPC will be good for seo ranking and adsense profits. Cc IdeasPro
Please what is the column for search volume on expireddomain/net??
I didn't see SG but SV.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2020
edimalo:
Have you transferred from Africard to other naija bank accounts before? I have Africard linked to PayPal but can't seem to use on UBA mobile app.

Yes you can,but with Quickteller or if you have an UBA Account you can transfer from your Africard to your Account is Instant...you can also withdraw money using your Africard, You can also use your Africard to purchase domain name ....

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2020
Africa, wetin we do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2020
Avast:

Dan can't help
Boss we 2 or 3k.
Look for those people that do hangout number, it is free and it is for life.(So far you keep using it)
That way, You would be able to call any body, Get a WhatsApp foreign number, And all of that.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2020
viktor88:

Please what is the column for search volume on expireddomain/net??
I didn't see SG but SV.
That's what I used exactly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2020
priceaction:

That's what I used exactly.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2020
Uwaeromosele:

Boss we 2 or 3k.
Look for those people that do hangout number, it is free and it is for life.(So far you keep using it)
That way, You would be able to call any body, Get a WhatsApp foreign number, And all of that.
If you call with Nigerian accent is another problem with this calls

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gr8virus(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Channel5:

Try again with Quick teller ....i always use quick teller

I have been both the mobile app and quickteller for transactions, but since last night it hasn't been going through
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gr8virus(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
edimalo:

Yes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
$300 on the table.

Which one should I go for?

Geo or Brandable... Advice please.

Geo : due to nature of my work, I may not have adequate time for outbounds.

Brandable : Quite entertaining, no stress but that amount is too little to get a good brandable name.

The Bosses, The ogas and the Capons... In your own understanding, what advice are you giving to me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
viktor88:
Africa, wetin we do?

wetin man go do? If afternic and co can give you quick sales, would you need to outbound? There's meant to be a marketplace just for domains under $3k
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Uwaeromosele:

Boss we 2 or 3k.
How can one get this hangout number? Tried Google voice, couldn't get it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
Before outbounding to 100 people today, check http://www.isnotspam.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
How many of Us here use customized mail for outbounding, and what's the cost of getting a customized mail, and one more thing how has the results been since you started using customized mail.

When I mean customized mail...let's say I own fupli.com will I still pay my registra to get admin@fupli.com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
AAA593:

And did you used Nigeria address and ID card for identification?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
ollybode:

Yeah.....

Lemme summarise:
thanks man, you too correct

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
viktor88:
Africa, wetin we do?

But that is the gospel truth until you start approaching it as a business. Truly when you read some mails, you wink and begin to wonder if the senders actually completed their primary schools.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
viktor88:

If you call with Nigerian accent is another problem with this calls
In business, you learn to improve in anything you feel you are deficient. You have to train your voice in order to look polished NOT "SCAMMY" any way. Listen to VOA, BBC and cables to learn how business people speak. Above all, be yourself, don't fake it!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
IeatPussy:
$300 on the table.

Which one should I go for?

Geo or Brandable... Advice please.

Geo : due to nature of my work, I may not have adequate time for outbounds.

Brandable : Quite entertaining, no stress but that amount is too little to get a good brandable name.

The Bosses, The ogas and the Capons... In your own understanding, what advice are you giving to me?

LOL! You guys make me get scared of this thread with your monikers. You can start with the best brandable, i.e. your moniker, IEatPussy.com, if it has not been registered. I bet you, it will sell. My advice: you should learn to grow up so that the grace of domaining will rest on you. You'll succeed!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Elyxir, rm94(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.