Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:39 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461208 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Abeg who get page number for that Lesotho Paypal Tutorial ?
cc @channel5
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NDUKADIKE: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Please @cdor how do you input your method of receiving payments on epik.com marketplace in case one's domain gets sold. Personally I use bitcoin to receive funds and have been trying to locate where to input my bitcoin address to no avail. Kindly guide me please. Thank you..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2020
IeatPussy:

because i'm not even eating with my certificate today

Of course you eat something else now wink grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2020
Geofavor:

But do you use the PayPal to buy domains easily without worries?
I only use to buy domain auction on namepros. I still maintain my Naija PayPal( Private account) while Lesotho is business account.
When I tried it on other merchant site, it always redirect me to Naija PayPal.
I guess this because of my IP address, and of course I still dey use Naija PayPal. May be if I deleted my Naija PayPal I will be able to use it on other sites.
But you know when you win an auction on namepro, the seller will provide you with his/ her PayPal mail address, that's why is easy buying from namepros. But from any other merchant site, no.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Just made my first sale today. will share details when I secure the bag.
Meanwhile, between luno/Bitcoin and wire transfer, which method will incur less charges.
What am expecting is $96 after afternic deduct their commission.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edimalo(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2020
Trying to attach the Lesotho PayPal buy notes than 225kb
IeatPussy:
Abeg who get page number for that Lesotho Paypal Tutorial ?
cc @channel5
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2020
AkProsper:
Meanwhile, between luno/Bitcoin and wire transfer, which method will incur less charges.

Congrats. I think wire is expensive and takes a lot of time. Why not use Bitcoin? That's if it's available.

Oh, afternic? Wire is the only option.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2020
AkProsper:

Wire afternic don't support btc payout.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2020
karlboss:
I'm joining today. Is it necessary to start from page 1 or start from 2019

Register for training by iykepromotions. Reading from page 1 will take you 2 weeks minimum.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2020
NDUKADIKE:

Please @cdor how do you input your method of receiving payments on epik.com marketplace in case one's domain gets sold. Personally I use bitcoin to receive funds and have been trying to locate where to input my bitcoin address to no avail. Kindly guide me please. Thank you..

Hello for future sake, always mention @cdor777 or @EpikNigeria so that I won't miss your message.

If your name get sold on Epik, you will have to login to Masterbucks.com to redeem your funds.

Usually, your Epik Login LogIn detail is the same for Master bucks because of the One password login technology we utilize

While in your Master bucks dashboard, you can choose your preferred payment method to redeem your cash

Regards

#Epik
#EpikNigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2020
ollybode:

I only use to buy domain auction on namepros. I still maintain my Naija PayPal( Private account) while Lesotho is business account.
I guess this because of my IP address, and of course I still dey use Naija PayPal. May be if I deleted my Naija PayPal I will be able to use it on other sites.
But you know when you win an auction on namepro, the seller will provide you with his/ her PayPal mail address, that's why is easy buying from namepros. But from any other merchant site, no.

Its ip. Try to use opera mini VPN next time

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2020
IeatPussy:

So because you haven't sell any domain after Ur tutorial means that Iykepromotions should refund you for the teachings he took his time. Maybe all of us should go back to our Dear Universities and make them refund us back our school fees and all the expense we did while in school because i'm not even eating with my certificate today.
I would have been first to do that!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
iykepromotions:
Thanks for calling out. I've expected you've done this since last week. Now let me give you the attention once again. I've concluded you're the ungrateful type. I don't deal with such people. I know you've bought some domains though I don't know how competitive they're. Sooner or later you will need more assistance or urgent attention from me one way or the other which will force you to contact me but I will surely disappoint you. I've seen your types before; they come to apologize when the unexpected sales happen. You called me fraud right? Lol. Now let me tell you, domaining is what I do for a living with lots of years of experience. If it have not been working for me, I would have moved on to other things. No month I don't sell a domain. Main purpose of the training is to empower serious minded ones and that's one of the purpose why this thread was created.

Check the screenshot below and confirm the date I just sold one domain via Godaddy.

Below is one of the last reply I gave you then. And this is my last reply to you even here.

Don't expect further replies from me.

Enjoy your day.
My advice is don't make promises you can't keep... he is right to ask for a refund you know, so don't blame him..

You said he should ask for a refund if he doesn't get any results after 32 days.. that was your word.

Give him part of his payment if you can't give all, and try removing that "REFUND" in your website when making a promise.

As usual I don't expect to see anyone supporting the guy on refund smh...
Veteran ni veteran ko

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
tranxo:
E be like say some people think say na magic we dey do here. Okay na. grin grin grin
As all of una dey support the veteran, why not ask the veteran to drop the names he told the guy to register..... so all of us go review the name and know if it can really sell.

If a domain is bad or of no good quality no matter how many outbound you send, it can't sell.

All of una just dey defend the veteran. Mumu people everywhere

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
onwubiko:

As all of una dey support the veteran, why not ask the veteran to drop the names he told the guy to register..... so all of us go review the name and know if it can really sell.

If a domain is bad or of no good quality no matter how many outbound you send, it can't sell.

All of una just dey defend the veteran. Mumu people everywhere

Guy did u Read my own write up before you start insulting everyone.

Besides the complainant you are trying to support, has not dropped details of what fully transpired.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
IeatPussy:

So because you haven't sell any domain after Ur tutorial means that Iykepromotions should refund you for the teachings he took his time. Maybe all of us should go back to our Dear Universities and make them refund us back our school fees and all the expense we did while in school because[b] i'm not even eating with my certificate toda[/b]y.
You don't need to eat with your certificate either cos you re already eating pussy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
I can never see what is bad and not talk.... no matter who is involve.

hypocrite everywhere. ...

I don't care if I get banned

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
@karlboss don't register for any training, just make sure you take your time and read this thread very well. ...

You will get anything you need here, you ask questions here if you don't understand anything. .

PS: training will cost you not less than 10k, so forget the training and read.....

I am speaking Base on experience, I didn't pay for any training but I am making sales.

Unless you want to waste your money, use that money to buy domains after reading.

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Promxy94:

Besides the complainant you are trying to support, has not dropped details of what fully transpired.
I am not happy with you. Leave him alone. Can't you recognise a mad man when you see one?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by futurism: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
never feed a troll

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
onwubiko:

My advice is don't make promises you can't keep... he is right to ask for a refund you know, so don't blame him..

You said he should ask for a refund if he doesn't get any results after 32 days.. that was your word.

Give him part of his payment if you can't give all, and try removing that "REFUND" in your website when making a promise.

As usual I don't expect to see anyone supporting the guy on refund smh...
Veteran ni veteran ko
I agree with you @bolded you know at times you don't guarantee sales when it comes to domain business because that particular one you research very well might not sell as fast as you expected, so that kind of promise you should be ready for whatever that comes out of it.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Promxy94:

If you see matters like this and you don't know what to say, just move and stop defending.

My problem is the refund stuff, why say something like that if he knows that he can't keep promises instead he says the guy is ungrateful for requesting for a refund ...

I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't see that "refund" stuff

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
tranxo:

I am not happy with you. Leave him alone. Can't you recognise a mad man when you see one?

We are like a family here, and am just trying to make him understand that fact..

And issues are judged based on the facts presented before us.

The standard of proof still rest on the complainant, and until he discharges same.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Promxy94:

We are like a family here, and am just trying to make him understand that fact..

An issues are judged based on the facts presented before us.

The standard of proof still rest on the complainant, and until he discharges same.

Even some families have black sheep.

Continue feeding the troll if that gives you joy. Just know that his activities fill this thread with loads of USELESS posts, making it hard to see the nuggets here.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
tranxo:

Even some families have black sheep.

Continue feeding the troll if that gives you joy. Just know that his activities fill this thread with loads of USELESS posts, making it hard to see the nuggets here.

I hear you sir and I back out...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
tranxo:

E be lyk say your head Don they swell because the small sales you dey make...
Baba calm down and stop spewing thrash...

You are still a small boy when it come to domain stuff... don't let the small hundreds deceive you..

PS:I don't expect you to reply me, if you do then you are also mad

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
I just hope the guy will drop the names he gave him to register so that we can all review it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
ajog1:
Iykepromotions, I will stay on the path of self-restraint by stating here that you refund my money; no need spilling out all that transpired - just do the right thing.

There would have been no need to call you out on this public space, if you hadn't blocked me on whatsapp and held to your guarantee (both on your site and during a chat.) You can still stand by your promise by refunding my money.

We live in times where we are all connected no matter how it may seem as though we are far. Don't give the wrong impression of trying to deceive another . I have so far chosen my words very carefully.
Drop the names you registered or iyke suggested to you here who knows someone might be interested in acquiring the domain from you at your purchase price or a little bit higher. I believe you don't see a future in this business.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
ollybode:

always use separate browsers for nigeria (private) and (lesotho) paypals. also don't optin in for auto sign in request by paypal

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Porkbun is giving out 3.90$ Reg Fee!!!

You can use it and get your best Shot!!

Your best shot Not anyhow shot

Try to use the 3.90$ to get a worthy name and outbound...

No need to rush the 3.90$ is for everyone and is not expiring is one per customer , so please don't rush take your time before you pick up names ..

A name I bought for 4$ from porkbun, I sold it in January....so guys let's go hunt down ED

I love this hunting game grin, But don't rush, take your time even if someone gets a name before you don't bother, there are lots of undiscovered Gems lying down in ED....just pray God direct your Fishing Net cheesy

Let's Go there Boys!!!!! YAY!!!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Channel5:
Porkbun is giving out 3.90$ Reg Fee!!!

You can use it and get your best Shot!!

Your best shot Not anyhow shot

Try to use the 3.90$ to get a worthy name and outbound...

No need to rush the 3.90$ is for everyone and is not expiring is one per customer , so please don't rush take your time before you pick up names ..

A name I bought for 4$ from porkbun, I sold it in January....so guys let's go hunt down ED

I love this hunting game grin, But don't rush, take your time even if someone gets a name before you don't bother, there are lots of undiscovered Gems lying down in ED....just pray God direct your Fishing Net cheesy

Let's Go there Boys!!!!! YAY!!!!!

OYA NA. ED go crash!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Natural2Heal and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.