Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:10 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461160 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
SeraphicTimes:
You're funny. You want him to share how he pick names? Nobody here will share his strategy accept general knowledge. The few sales report shared here are by His Grace. I laughed when someone was bragging that he didn't pay for any training. Most valuable information are not free.
learn to speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
fergusen:
So I am finally trying my hands on ED. Using some of the filters dropped here. Cpc: 2 min, Competition 100
I saw this UK Geo: Barnsley//Locksmith //king
The .org is registered and still in use. Also there seems to be quite a sizable number of end-users.

It has expired since 17days ago.
I don't intend registering though.

Did I catch a big fish?

Err,.what of the .co.uk version?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
schullten:

Please help me with your ED filters settings. So I can reset mine. Thanks

The filters are the secret sauce. Just look at all the filters and try to understand what they mean. If people share their filter, they might as well look for an alternative to ED.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
The basic filters are attached. You just need to spend time to go through ED daily. The final selection depends on your gut and conviction. No special formula or filter
You may include CPC, competition and SV if you are going for GEOs but they are not useful if you are going for brandable. Even for GEOs, they are deceptive atimes so care should be taken.

I prefer 75 domains at a time. I have attention issues.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Thanks. I have gotten the Auth code
cc Ikhalyfah

You're welcome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
ElonMosque:

Err,.what of the .co.uk version?
It's is registered. Barnsley Locksmith(s)//king is also registered. All by different end users.

I'm just surprised it was still available when I searched.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
since January to Now, what has been your experience with DAN payment? Please share.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
If I were oga Iyke, I would just offer that ajog1 guy a refund and also wish him sales in the future. The reason is becasue Oga worth more than the tuition fee he commanded in multiple folds. I believe If the guy makes sales, his conscience will push him back to me to seek an apology, provided he has one. My Opinion tho.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
ElonMosque:

That is why I said everybody has to define his style and methods.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
ElonMosque:

That is why I said everybody has to define his style and method and what works best for him/her
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SeraphicTimes: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
nkeona:
learn to speak for yourself.
Waiting for your first sales report since last year.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
IdeasPro:

Hmmm! I really didn't want to comment. But you and @2sexycom's contribution touched my soul. I see you guys are unbiased and God fearing. God will continue to bless the works of your hands. Even as an online business guru (in all modesty) before Iyke came on board, I had personal experience with him that leaves much to be desired. And there is 3rd confirmation from someone else. Business is about relationship. Destroy that relationship and you destroy your business.
Always love your approach, indeed u are an orator. Show me the man of wisdom, I will look at ur direction

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
I888:
since January to Now, what has been your experience with DAN payment? Please share.
I sold domainS and my money is in my local GTbank in less than 24 hours. Bia Quidax.

That says it all.

But I'm unaware if for instance am enduser tried but his card was rejected. I've not gotten any complaints so I can't say

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onwubiko(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
SeraphicTimes:
And you how many sales have you made since you started domaining.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
I blame iykepromotions. He should refund the young man.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Regards,
Signature
I mean how does the signature look like does it contain phone number and business email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
HoustonHoliday.com

Thinking of making it a blog

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hsj

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Regards,
Khalyfah Aisab
CEO Aisab Domains
+1-702-570-0108
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
SeraphicTimes:
You're funny. You want him to share how he pick names? Nobody here will share his strategy accept general knowledge. The few sales report shared here are by His Grace. I laughed when someone was bragging that he didn't pay for any training. Most valuable information are not free.
Why don't you wait for @icausetrouble to speak for himself. We are not the same he may want to disclose his own strategies while you might not. I am not saying anybody should disclose his/her own strategy here but if a question like that is asked and you don't have an answer to it I advice you move on, don't branch.
Thanks bro

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
ollybode:

Always love your approach, indeed u are an orator. Show me the man of wisdom, I will look at ur direction
God bless you!!! How is the business going? Internet technology has made business a level playing field. A novice today can become sought-after tomorrow. So, we never know when and how we will meet someday!

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Avast:
HoustonHoliday.com

Thinking of making it a blog

Bro please what site is the image??

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
SeraphicTimes:

Nigerian mentality, once they have a head way in one business or life endeavour, they will think those that are yet to make it are lazy, unfortunate or less intelligent.

Just because he did not report sales does not necessarily means he is not making sales. Even, if he is yet to make sales now, it doesn't mean he won't make it later in future.

We have seen some people on this thread who reported first sales years after they discovered Domain Name Busness and they continue to do good.

nkeona:
grin grin

Kudos bro, I like your maturity. You don't drag the unecessary. More power, Thumbs up.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari2019:
I blame iykepromotions. He should refund the young man.
Aren't you suppose to be in asorock?

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
SeraphicTimes:
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
fasa199:

Bro please what site is the image??

google keyword planner

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Regards,
Khah Aisab
CEO Ai Domains
+1-7020108

Is the phone line provided reachable or did you just use a random phone number in your signature?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble much thanks. I am following that template right away.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Channel5:
Porkbun 3.90 not yet active ...whobhas successfully used it?

It's active. I got a domain at $2.9 applying the discount code YEAROFTHEBUN, that was yesterday. I guess it's one per user. It may be showing $8+ on cart if you're a previous user.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sketcherJ(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Avast:

google keyword planner
do u have a working link? When I try using it sometimes, it is always bringing stuffs like my browser is not supported and something and yet I was trying to access it with updated chrome browser.. and sometimes it will be very slow and keep loading.. please what's the link and browser u are using to access the keyword planner
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
When you give a timeframe for refunds to be processed, kindly honor it when the call is made.

NO one should preach patience, didn't the seller know that there is such a thing called patience when the refund offer was being promised??

Reputable service givers stick to their refund promise especially when you meet their T&C, some will even tell you "you can ask for a refund, if you aren't HAPPY with the training/program" with no questions asked.

You don finish the program o, even make money but you can ask for refund, just because you aren't happy.

some will refund half the amount if you don't meet all T&C.

Black man will promise Heaven & Earth but when it comes to refund, You start to hear how molue jam Plane.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Is the phone line provided reachable or did you just use a random phone number in your signature?
. it's reachable.
Ever got a call from an enduser

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.