Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3817017 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (3368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
futurism:
sold any? �

Some of 'em

ikhalyfah:

Actually, with time, coming up with a decent geo names will bcom very very very easy.

Very true, repition is the mother of all skills.

ikhalyfah:

All in all, selling it is where the issue is.

That is the major uphill, coming up with decent domain is one thing, selling is another thing.

No matter how attractive or decent the domain is, if its not appealing to the end users, its nothing. More sales to us bro.

Modified: It so pathethic how some people think on this forum, imagine someone pmed me saying it is a lie to come up with such amount of names.

Those who understand this biz inside out know that it is simple to generate handreg names if you know how. Just because you don't know how things work does not mean you should reject it or write it off.

Well, to the guy that pm'ed, if you wouldn't mind, I have a gift for you, SanmateoLimoService.com [Taken] [s]is still available (as at the time of writing this comment)[/s], I unearthed it in less than five minutes, the keyword has over 15 pages full of end users.

Peace!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Brandable Domain

Brand/Branding/Brandable plus Domain

Guys please, before going to buy the domain part of this great niche, let us first STUDY what the concept of Branding is all about.

We can avoid many pitfalls if we do.

Shalom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karkinase(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
halogate:
cry cry cry.....two months of outbounding..not a single reply
Check your sales letter...first time I changed my sales letter I got a reply by an end user asking for the price thou man hasn't responded ever since..we move regardless.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
halogate:
cry cry cry.....two months of outbounding..not a single reply

You sure say ur Sales letter no dey move directly to spam... Comfirm by sending to your self.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Christty(f): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Christty:
My bosses in the house, please is miamiservicesgroup dot com alright for registration.
Please, I need your reply. Don't neglect me question.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Christty:

Nope... I personally won't reg it.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by futurism: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Christty:

formula is city+service or city+product.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Christty:

services of what ?.....Doesnt make much biz sense, so i'll advice you jump
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Paytub.com on ED, looks like a good name for brandable.

Someone registered it already, dropped yesterday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
dazzlingd:

Paytube would have been better, Alas, it's been registered too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Christty:

Where and why is the word "group" in the domain? It's not necessary.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
You can do your freelancing work in Upwork and other freelance sites like Fiverr and earn more money without much stress. This is the strategy those raking in more money on a daily use.

They make use of premium softwares like the ones I want to offer you now to do their work effectively with ease and had more orders waiting for them.
You too can benefit from this softwares:

UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES

Email Extractor:
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT NOW

Sothink Logo Maker:
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW.

Video Maker:
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW.

RAR PassFab Software:
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

#3000 for the whole package.

#2500 for the first 10 people before Sunday night

Pm now or whatsapp 08189567951 to order yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
Outbound garnering views like rain but no one has replied... I could say I have gotten more than 30 views combined from different companies the highest is 11 views . One viewed 4 times and clicked link 4 times but never replied. another viewed 4 times and clicked link once but no reply...

What is your take? Good or Bad result so far?

BTW, I am using Snov as recommended by someone here and it is a great tool. Streak dey fork up these days. so i dump her sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Tosinex:
You can do your freelancing work in Upwork and other freelance sites like Fiverr and earn more money without much stress. This is the strategy those raking in more money on a daily use.

They make use of premium softwares like the ones I want to offer you now to do their work effectively with ease and had more orders waiting for them.
You too can benefit from this softwares:

UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES

Email Extractor:
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT NOW

Sothink Logo Maker:
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW.

Video Maker:
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW.

RAR PassFab Software:
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

#3000 for the whole package.

#2500 for the first 10 people before Sunday night

Pm now or whatsapp 08189567951 to order yours.
This is a domain thread..

The problem with you guys is that you don't know jack about target audience. You think you can just push anything to people and they will buy.,, how can you try to sell sand in the desert? will travelers buy?

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
2sexycom:
Outbound garnering views like rain but no one has replied... I could say I have gotten more than 30 views combined from different companies the highest is 11 views . One viewed 4 times and clicked link 4 times but never replied. another viewed 4 times and clicked link once but no reply...

BTW, I am using Snov as recommended by someone here and it is a great tool. Streak dey fork up these days. so i dump her sad

Please
Which email tracker are you using?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
Use your time and resources very well this 2020.
You can't be doing a similar thing yearly and expect a different result.

Join Me today on #TEAMBULLDOZER and together we will end poverty forever.

Get paid every Friday all through 2020 and beyond, up N150,000 naira every Friday for life.

Join #TEAMBULLODER today with a one time payment of 25,000 naira and get free product worth N33,000 naira from our Partners #Nuevagold.

We can send these products to your door step through waybill.. We have also created an online store where customers can place order for these products and your duty is to supply them and get your money.

Get unlimited bank alerts from Team Bulldozer's matching bonuses up 150k weekly till Infinity, ur next of kin will continue receiving ur money from where you stopped when you're no longer on mother earth.

Join us now on WhatsApp for full details

https:///2348091979057?text=Hello%20I%20want%20to%20know%20more%20about%20team%20bulldozer%20thanks.

#Teambulldozer
#Vission2020
#weeklyalert
#Nuevagold

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
2sexycom:

If you've got views and link through, I think is a good sign for me, these white folks take their time and consult before making buying decisions.

I will just advice to craft a probing mail to those end-users that frequently view your mail. To me, that's sign of interest and I have sold domains through that before.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by futurism: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
dazzlingd:

I saw it when it was available and passed on it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nigerian sending fake offers through Dan make una fear God na.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lemme ask why you passed on it?

futurism:
I saw it when it was available and passed on it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Snapped

richkal:

Some of 'em

Very true, repition is the mother of all skills.

That is the major uphill, coming up with decent domain is one thing, selling is another thing.

No matter how attractive or decent the domain is, if its not appealing to the end users, its nothing. More sales to us bro.

Modified: It so pathethic how some people think on this forum, imagine someone pmed me saying it is a lie to come up with such amount of names.

Those who understand this biz inside out know that it is simple to generate handreg names if you know how. Just because you don't know how things work does not mean you should reject it or write it off.

Well, to the guy that pm'ed, if you wouldn't mind, I have a gift for you, SanmateoLimoService.com is still available (as at the time of writing this comment), I unearthed it in less than five minutes, the keyword has over 15 pages full of end users.

Peace!!!

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by laykhorn(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
IdeasPro:

Branding is by far better in business communication. But to make it trust worthy too, you must have good reputation in the past (i.e. footprints). Personally, I don't use sales@domainname .com, I use dnoffer@domainname .com because no one wants to be sold from the get go. It has been working for me.

You cannot say anything about a buyer. Everyone is different until you meet your prospective buyer. There are buyers who don't even know the difference between custom domain name and a free email ID like gmail.com.

So, reach out, reach out and reach out. Your results will tell you what works for you.

Great insights, Thanks man!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
2sexycom:

Are you using a PC for snov?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
2horsePOWER:

Please
Which email tracker are you using?

Snov boss snov... Why does it ring in my head as snuff as in taba grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
IghravweIG:

Are you using a PC for snov?
yup

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
etin06:
Nigerian sending fake offers through Dan make una fear God na.
use whois privacy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
2sexycom:

Snov boss snov... Why does it ring in my head as snuff as in taba grin

Oh
Sorry
Thought I saw snovio in your post
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
JohnQueen:
Snapped

What do you expect?? I dropped it at 4:00pm this afternoon. It would have gone by now of course.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
2sexycom:

Snov. io has been a reliable tool for me, I prefer it to Streak. Snov is cool for both email fetching and email tracking.

As for your email tracking... I was made to believe that Snov also adds my email views to the total counts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Snov. io has been a reliable tool for me, I prefer it to Streak. Snov is cool for both email fetching and email tracking.

As for your email tracking... I was made to believe that Snov also adds my email views to the total counts.
I am not sure about senders email view. So far, it does not look that way from my end... Except after sending via pc, u view with your phone, which I don't do for sake of keeping good records of the tracks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
2horsePOWER:

Oh
Sorry
Thought I saw snovio in your post
it's Snov.io

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Na me pick am. At the time of my comment

richkal:

What do you expect?? I dropped it at 4:00pm this afternoon. It would have gone by now of course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (3368) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.