Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3563462 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2020
DNSPro:
not all geos does well there. So if you rush to go register other and you don't get results, that is your cup of tea.

Ok you mean not all cities/states. California sold, Florida sold, I'm guessing Wyoming won't sell

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Pros in the house, are geo+acronym a good idea?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
congrats.... Sale venue?

Its Dan bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2020
division2020:

Doe's it mean I will remove all the registrar name server in other to add DAN name server cos I changed two to AFTERNIC and it's remaining the registrar own

here is what I just did....
ns1.Dan. c
ns2.Dan. c..
ns3.AFTERNIC... c
ns4.AFTERNIC... c
is this OK?

You are good, but don't expect to see much traffic on Dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2020
schullten:

Asin!! grin grin Dan is a formality for outbound because of the low commissions. Nothing again. How can someone sell with less than a 100views in a month for a domain? SEDO is A1 for traffic. I may be wrong, but maybe someone can be successful in selling keyword brandables on SEDO rather than BB or SH.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2020
ElonMosque:

Asin!! grin grin Dan is a formality for outbound because of the low commissions. Nothing again. How can someone sell with less than a 100views in a month for a domain? SEDO is A1 for traffic. I may be wrong, but maybe someone can be successful in selling keyword brandables on SEDO rather than BB or SH.
Sedo's internet search algorithm will have to be fixed to make that happen.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2020
2sexycom:
Sedo's internet search algorithm will have to be fixed to make that happen.

I don't understand, pls expantiate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2020
This thread will likely die a natural death soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2020
DNSPro:

The thread was born before ur moniker.

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2020
slimjosh43:
Florida//Egg//Donors// king
Less than 24 hours
3 mails sent and sold $495 (buyer didn't even respond to my mail)

We move on......

Congrats bro!

The other guy that grabbed Florida//egg//donation sold it via Dan in less than 24 hours after yours.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Just an encouragement to all

One of my names was rejected by SH. An unregistered name. Thereafter i submitted the name to BB. it got accepted and went live on Dec 29th 2019.

The name got sold yesterday on BB, 60th day to be exact, buyer wanted a tranfer to Godaddy.

Moral: A rejection of a name in one marketplace does not mean the name is bad and that it will never sell.

My SH name is 124 premuim names and still counting and i am yet to make a sale. Dominaing is a game of patience

PS
Dont bother about the name. It wont be revealed

22 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2020
therealMcCain:

One of my names was rejected by SH. An unregistered name. Thereafter i submitted the name to BB. it got accepted and went live on Dec 29th 2019.

The name got sold yesterday on BB, 60th day to be exact, buyer wanted a tranfer to Godaddy.

Moral: A rejection of a name in one marketplace does not mean the name is bad and that it will never sell.

My SH name is 124 premuim names and still counting and i am yet to make a sale. Dominaing is a game of patience

PS

BB is asking I add a payment detail before I can put my domain on their site. I don't know how to go about it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ibrutex(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2020
hello house.
I'm a newbie, I ve been trying to check the traffic of a particular site on alexa.com but I couldn't get valid info.
here is what I keep getting.

(No Results

We don’t have enough data for this site. Try searching for a popular competing website.)

Can someone pls show me how to check the traffic and other necessary parameters to look out for . your response will be well appreciated , thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2020
IeatPussy:

The thread was born before ur moniker.
with people hiding sales, what do you think will happen soon? Dream on. It is only a matter of time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2020
Avast:

BB is asking I add a payment detail before I can put my domain on their site. I don't know how to go about it

Which of these do you have payoneer or paypal?

When you login, click on Account, You will see the place to either input your paypal or payoneer address. Follow thru to link either to your BB account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2020
DNSPro:
with people hiding sales, what do you think will happen soon? Dream on. It is only a matter of time.

Is it Sales report that have kept this thread going?

It is the interaction, questions and answers that have kept this thread going.

If you want sales report, go to Namepros, there is an entire thread dedicated for that.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2020
therealMcCain:

If you want sales report, go to Namepros, there is an entire thread dedicated for that.
if it was just interactions, the thread would have died long ago. Go to previous threads with dates. Those that lasted is because of results of proof that what is being discussed is true.

So if you are encouraging folks not to report their sale, not that it's a must, would you refer people to namepros if those there are not reporting?

Do you see the illogical opinion of your logic?

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2020
therealMcCain:

PS

it could take 30 days before they approve it on BB though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2020
DNSPro:
grin. It won't happen. Most of us can't wait to report sales here. More sales to us.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2020
therealMcCain:

Don't know how many people that joined this thread because of interactions. I think sales reports brought most of us here. I know that you don't report sales but you visit namepros to learn from reported sales. Kontinue!

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2020
DNSPro:
if it was just interactions, the thread would have died long ago. Go to previous threads with dates. Those that lasted is because of results of proof that what is being discussed is true.

So if you are encouraging folks not to report their sale, not that it's a must, would you refer people to namepros if those there are not reporting?

Do you see the illogical opinion of your logic?

I nor get power to drag words with you. I am yet to see where i encouraged folks not to report sales. I have made it clear from day 1 that i wont report sale, dont see how that amounts to encouragement for others to follow

I have also stated it that find out what works for you and stick to it.

Sales Report isnt what is keeping this thread going
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2020
ElonMosque:

it could take 30 days before they approve it on BB though

Yes, these days it takes that long

SH rejected the name Oct 24th

I cant remember when i submitted it to BB but the review result came on December 29th, it was at that point i registered it.

I submit lots of names to SH, from time to time, i go through my reject list and submit some of the names to BB.(After checking that BB accepts similar names or pattern of names)

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2020
therealMcCain:

Yes, these days it takes that long

SH rejected the name Oct 24th

I cant remember when i submitted it to BB but the review result came on December 29th, it was at that point i registered it.

I submit lots of names to SH, from time to time, i go through my reject list and submit some of the names to BB.(After checking that BB accepts similar names or pattern of names)

ok boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2020
schullten:

that's to say I should change the NS1 & NS2 to AFTERNIC and Dan to ns3 & ns4? when is the best time to send sales letter for US company.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2020
alawi5k:
Don't know how many people that joined this thread because of interactions. I think sales reports brought most of us here. I know that you don't report sales but you visit namepros to learn from reported sales. Kontinue!

If sales report is what brought you here and your motivating factor, you are on a long thing.

No wonder some folks see sales report of few days hold time, they jump into the bandwagon and hope and think theirs will be like that or the one that sees a sold name, decides to register something similar.

Go through my post you will see a screenshot of my SH dashboard. I am currently at 157,800 views with 4,707 shortlist. Yet no Sales.

If sales report was my motivation, don't you think i would have given up.

Everyone has its learning pattern and curve, Sales Report inst mine, discover yours and focus on it, maximize it

All my Geonames I started with, none sold, I let them expire, only renewed one, Few months after serious outbounding, I told myself that Geo wasnt for me. That was when i made the decision not to renew any of the names.

There is no amount of sales report for Geonames that will steer me in that direction again. It doesnt mean that there is no money in Geo or that folks are not making sales. its just not for me

PS
There is a possibility that i missed one or two things about Geo and with information, i might make consistent sales. right now, it doesnt align with my objective.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
division2020:

that's to say I should change the NS1 & NS2 to AFTERNIC and Dan to ns3 & ns4?
when is the best time to send sales letter for US company.

Noooooooooooo!

It's just that afternic NS is stronger that that of Dan. Using both at same time, afternic takes the greater share.

And there's nothing like ns3 & 4 for Dan, it will give you error. Ns1$2 for afternic is for parking, if you don't want to sell.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
therealMcCain:

Which of these do you have payoneer or paypal?

When you login, click on Account, You will see the place to either input your paypal or payoneer address. Follow thru to link either to your BB account
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
therealMcCain:

If sales report is what brought you here and your motivating factor, you are on a long thing.
Sales report is what brought all of us here bros. If there weren't sales report, you think anyone would care about the answers being provided?
Nobody gets involved in anything without proof. The only proof here is sales report.
If there were no sales report, for all one knows, it might all just be audio. People keep visiting here because of the report they see and because they're able to confirm it's true. So, they feel this actually works and keep visiting.

No wonder some folks see sales report of few days hold time, they jump into the bandwagon and hope and think theirs will be like that or the one that sees a sold name, decides to register something similar.

Go through my post you will see a screenshot of my SH dashboard. I am currently at 157,800 views with 4,707 shortlist. Yet no Sales.

If sales report was my motivation, don't you think i would have given up.
I think you are not being honest with yourself. The truth is, you haven't given up because you have been seeing sales report, especially here, by fellow Nigerians.

Everyone has its learning pattern and curve, Sales Report inst mine, discover yours and focus on it, maximize it

All my Geonames I started with, none sold, I let them expire, only renewed one, Few months after serious outbounding, I told myself that Geo wasnt for me. That was when i made the decision not to renew any of the names.

There is no amount of sales report for Geonames that will steer me in that direction again. It doesnt mean that there is no money in Geo or that folks are not making sales. its just not for me

PS
There is a possibility that i missed one or two things about Geo and with information, i might make consistent sales. right now, it doesnt align with my objective.

And the brandables and keyword names you're into now, wasn't it still sales report you used as a guide to selecting names? Didn't the reports gear you up?
You're always encouraging others not to report sales. I remember there was a time a guy made a sale and was going to post a report , but you jumped in and discouraged him.
It's not compulsory to report. But don't directly or indirectly discourage others from reporting.

The reason why most get discouraged to report is because of posts like yours. I mean, if people like you arent reporting sales and rubbing it in my face that you're not reporting, why would I want to report when I make a sale? And by the time everyone starts reasoning like this, no one would bother reporting again, eventually, even when one is excited and would have loved to share.

Thanks.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Depression is real cry
DNSPro:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Geofavor:

Sales report is what brought all of us here bros.

Please learn to speak for yourself. Sales report did not bring me here. my search for domaining brought me here. The first post on this thread was on domaining and not sales report.

I think you are not being honest with yourself. The truth is, you haven't given up because you have been seeing sales report, especially here, by fellow Nigerians.

Again, speak for yourself, My continuing with this is not because of the sales i have had or sales that i am reading about. why cant you accept that people are different and as such, different thing works for them. The bulk of the sales report on this thread is on Geo names, how can that be my motivating factor when i am not into Geo?

And the brandables and keyword names you're into now, wasn't it still sales report you used as a guide to selecting names? Didn't the reports gear you up?

Sales did not GEAR ME UP! Brandable and keywords were gotten and still being gotten from research, reading articles, forums(especially BB slack channel, not even namepros)
I started out by paying for brandable list, $30 per list. Search Namepros and other forums, you will see folks offering that service. I got discouraged from that because i started getting poor quality names, repeated names too and some days, there will be no single name that i can submit to SH or register cos of poor names.

Then I saw some comments on BB slack channel, that pointed me in the direction to search, that how i came up with my own search parameters for keywords. For those that are interested in how i came up with mine, visit Dngeek. search for all articles that references keywords and naming. The information there is loaded.

You're always encouraging others not to report sales. I remember there was a time a guy made a sale and was going to post a report , but you jumped in and discouraged him.

For the love of God, someone reported a sale that was yet to be complete and i simply told him industry standard practice of revealing names only when transaction/escrow was complete. how in Gods name is that discouragement? Is it wrong to correct someone?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
therealMcCain:

Haykay2005's sales report brought me here. I'm still grateful. I have made over $1000 sales this month. I wish for more long things sales grin.

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
alawi5k:
Haykay2005's sales report brought me here. I'm still grateful. I have made over $1000 sales this month. I wish for more long things sales grin.

are u up to 5 months into domaining? February has been a good month for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: tinnymerit(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.