Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461293 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
DNSPro:
Despite Epik's contributions to this thread, we have recorded little to no sales report from there. It wouldnt be bad idea to try them out guys or are you having problem on how to list your domain name there?

The idea of having contact them through Facebook for external domains to be added is a turn off for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
mazizitonene:
don't mind him..... outbound with your professional looking Gmail, you'll get results. That's what I use.
thanks...
how do I create the professional looking Gmail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
DNSPro:
Despite Epik's contributions to this thread, we have recorded little to no sales report from there. It wouldnt be bad idea to try them out guys or are you having problem on how to list your domain name there?
I find it complicated to list on Epik, don't know why. after adding name it takes me to another page
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
division2020:

I find it complicated to list on Epik, don't know why. after adding name it takes me to another page
it's simple. I will do a tutorial on it soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Guys how long does it take for Dan to pay. One of my domain names was sold yesterday though the transfer is yet to be completed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Depressed101:
did they take all the domain?
I mean the guy that was unable to purchase domain using gtb master card, if he have two savings account with gtbank it wount work unless he close one account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
sammchuck1:
Omo... I'm at page 183. I must finish this thing this week.. I will read like there's 1million dollars at page 1187.. we die here.

You're stressing yourself much even though it will help you somehow, but read up this thread. It will give you any information and insight you needed to start in Domaining.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/popular-beginner-discussions.844937/

Why I'm not an advocate of reading everything ia that so many chit-chat full this thread but NamePros make it easier to grab your point.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Darkseid:
Guys how long does it take for Dan to pay. One of my domain names was sold yesterday though the transfer is yet to be completed.
Immediately, the transfer is successfully completed. Congratulations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
alawi5k:
Immediately, the transfer is successfully completed. Congratulations.
Okay, thanks man. It's my first domain sale and I'll come back to share testimony once I get the alert.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
Floyd45:

Good day,
Just wondering if you received my previous email on the beneficial domain name www......
This domain can be forwarded to your existing website to capture some pre-qualified leads from people who type in the domains into their browser.
Please do reply with your best offer. I am sure we can find a price that meets both our needs.
Best,
Thanks..

So, the buyer replied with an offer of $300?
And did you have BIN set?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Geofavor:

Thanks..

So, the buyer replied with an offer of $300?
And did you have BIN set?

Yup, he did.
BIN was set at 350 adjusted it to 300 after he made his offer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Floyd45:

Yup, he did.
BIN was set at 350 adjusted it to 300 after he made his offer
Nice. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Floyd45:
I was just thinking out loud.
Guys, what do you think about sending another round of email to end-users informing them you have sold the domain you pitched to them, but that you can still help them come up with a good GEO domain.
Thanks.
There are positives and negatives. The buyer may not like it. This is why most buyers request NDA (non disclosure agreement) to be signed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

are you stopping handreg because of the time involved in finding good names too?

Anti B o t has dealt with me

The Best names have been taken, though there are still gems in expired domains. There are more better names via backorder, auctions and GD closeout though more expensive.

I want to focus on those for now. it is still time consuming to search for names on GD closeout.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
pwetie:

Congrats on your sale. Does BB(brand bucket) accept unregistered names. Or one can register the name after being accepted ? Assuming one has a new Account.?

Sometimes SH reject good names and accept some names that may not sale quick or below average. You be thinking what factors they use to accept names.

You can submit unregistered name to BB. if it gets accepted, you go ahead to register and then list with them. The problem is their review time takes like a month, even more so someone else can register it before you. If you are fully convinced it is a good name, you can go ahead to register it. Most times i wait for their decision before register

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hello guys

I have a domain name CoronaDoctor/king
I registered it as a geo domain since 30/11/2019 I.e before the advent of corona disease.

I priced it at $250 then, and I forgot to edit the price since the word "corona" is now something different

I just saw a massage from afternic that it has been sold, money sent

Is their a way i can refuse the deal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Reality11:
Hello guys

I registered it as a geo domain since 30/11/2019 I.e before the advent of corona disease.

I priced it at $250 then, and I forgot to edit the price since the word "corona" is now something different

Why do you want to refuse it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
IdeasPro:

There are positives and negatives. The buyer may not like it. This is why most buyers request NDA (non disclosure agreement) to be signed.

Hmm! But if I was to proceed with this I won't reveal the identity of the buyer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Money sent already. Nothing can be done again as the transfer is completed
Reality11:
Hello guys

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
DNSPro:
it took me about 20 message exchange to convince the buyer before he paid. Epik

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
IghravweIG:

Why do you want to refuse it?

The name Worth more than the price, or let me say I intend letting it go for a high price.

Its just that I forgot to change the price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Money sent already. Nothing can be done again as the transfer is completed

Transfer is not done yet.
What I meant was that the buyer had already paid afternic, they are waiting for me to provide the authorisation code.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Softmojo:

really I'm still wondering how you got SH to approve a name in .king TLD

I understand your frustration, I was once in your shoe and occasionally I still find myself getting frustrated. eg all names I have submitted since last week till now, have been rejected. Though I will appeal some of them later.

Keeping researching and sharpening your skills, you will get better with time, now I'm a Tier A creative. it didnt happen overnight. Go read the articles on keyword in Dngeek website. it will help. another thing is check SH marketplace for new arrivals, that will give you an idea of names they are accepting.

Another thing, that a name is rejected doesnt mean it is not good, it could mean that they have too many similar names in their marketplace.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abdulasod:
Good morning guys.

I initiated crypto withdrawal from masterbucks to my luno wallet but yet to receive it. It over 7 hours since I initiated the withdrawal.

Please, how long will it take to get the btc in my luno wallet?
Hi Abdulasod, Any updates? I also did a crypto withdrawal (from Masterbucks) to luno this afternoon but nothing yet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Finally SH approves my first creative name. wink

This guys practically rejected over 20 names i had submitted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olarid01: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Reality11:

Transfer is not done yet.
What I meant was that the buyer had already paid afternic, they are waiting for me to provide the authorisation code.

You cannot back out of the transaction, it's already done
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Reality11:

The name Worth more than the price, or let me say I intend letting it go for a high price.

Its just that I forgot to change the price.
Bro tbh, if I'm you, i would just accept and move on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Reality11:
Hello guys

Just take it in good faith and move on with your domain name business. You now have at least $174 after fees payment to reinvest into buying more domain names for sale. Always remember the more, the merrier with strategic domain name investing.

Besides, what is the guarantee that the new Coronavirus and its associated disease COVID-19 will jack up your price and sell? You never can tell!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
DNSPro:

Thanks for the recommendation @DNSPro.

It will be a win-win situation if folks start using our SSL Landers. We help close deal for Inbound Enquiries. Also, we have become more flexible in managing the sale of external domain. '

In the past few days, we have folks that sold Non-Epik domain names on our platform, and we work together with the buyer to receive the domain name at the present registrar

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
nkeona:
it took me about 20 message exchange to convince the buyer before he paid. Epik

Epik to the moon

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.