Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3558342 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
schullten:
****Sales Report****

**/Sedation/Dentist/King

6.99 dynadot

Outbound

$450

Afternic

10 Days

First Afternic sales. I thank God for His Grace!

Congratulations. How did you outbound to the end users? I mean the target country?

Seen your asterisks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
schullten:
****Sales Report****

**/Sedation/Dentist/King

6.99 dynadot

Outbound

$450

Afternic

10 Days

Congratulations. More sales to us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
schullten:
****Sales Report****

**/Sedation/Dentist/King

6.99 dynadot

Outbound

$450

Afternic

10 Days

congrats bro.. My own is coming
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
alawi5k:
Sales Report

**garagedoors.com

6.99 dynadot

Outbound

$856

Afternic

Less than one month.

Divine Grace
congratulations... Men that's some sale.... My domains on afternic i am not seeing any clicks on it. And sedo why do they take so long to certify a member.....

And secondly, how do i list domains for sale on dynadot, from another registrar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
schullten:
****Sales Report****

**/Sedation/Dentist/King

6.99 dynadot

Outbound

$450

Afternic

10 Days

this name na killer ooo. Even a rich domainer will love to buy it for this amount. All the good extension were already taken, you are very lucky to have seen this name. accept my congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
schullten:
****Sales Report****

**/Sedation/Dentist/King

6.99 dynadot

Outbound

$450

Afternic

10 Days

congrats bro, BIN? or a follow up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ifeoluwa5050: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ibrixy:

congrats bro, BIN? or a follow up?
for domain expert who have sold up to 10 domain pls kindly drop your number for a deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
this name na killer ooo. Even a rich domainer will love to buy it for this amount. All the good extension were already taken, you are very lucky to have seen this name. accept my congratulations!
It's a Geodomain sir. The location was redacted

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Depressed101:
congratulations... Men that's some sale.... My domains on afternic i am not seeing any clicks on it. And sedo why do they take so long to certify a member.....

And secondly, how do i list domains for sale on dynadot, from another registrar
If you are using Afternic lander and you like viewing click. Use Ns1 and Ns2. To list in Epik, contact Epik Nigeria on Facebook. I don't like Sedo and Dynadot marketplace. On dynadot, you can only list the domain you registered there. Same with Namesilo. Just list on Dan , Afternic, and Epik. And start working hard.
Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Geofavor:

I was surprised he taught it was just a two word.

I Have a similar geo though, one of the biggest cities in the USA, registered six months ago and It has not sold yet.

That's why I said domaining is luck and GRACE

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
**Sales Alert**

Sold city + rug cleaning/King

Sales type** Outbound
Sale price** $260
Venue** Afternic
Hold time: 14 days.

I sold it cheap sha cos estimated price on estibot was $950

But We move on. The funds sef na later e go show.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Geofavor:

I've been wandering how such a name could drop. Thanks for clarifying!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Still learning...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
IghravweIG:
**Sales Alert**

Sold city + rug cleaning/King

Sales type** Outbound
Sale price** $260
Venue** Afternic
Hold time: 14 days.

I sold it cheap sha cos estimated price on estibot was $950

But We move on. The funds sef na later e go show.

congrats, okay you used afternic as your lander shey? please is it a BIN or sold after a follow up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ibrixy:

congrats, okay you used afternic as your lander shey? please is it a BIN or sold after a follow up?
Yea Afternic was my lander.

Was a follow up.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
IghravweIG:

Yea Afternic was my lander.

Was a follow up.
Was the afternic lander showing buy now/make offer?. If yes, which nameservers did you use.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
NkShallom:

Was the afternic lander showing buy now/make offer?. If yes, which nameservers did you use.
No it didn't show any of sort... Just a phone number and contact form to get the domain price.

Used, ns3.Afternic/king
ns4. Afternic/king

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TrustZee(m): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
It's so easy to earn 0.57 ETH without any fee deposit. 100% legitimate. Join now http://t. me/Hyperion_1bot?start=847844274

copy the link above and just remove the space between t. and me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by howmarket2: 12:31am On Mar 15, 2020
Please can anyone send me sales letter asopa4@gmail.com thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2020
I wouldn't advice anyone to list with Dynadot below 500$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 7:08am On Mar 15, 2020
flydomains:
I wouldn't advice anyone to list with Dynadot below 500$
Why
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Avast:

Why
No payout if it's not up to $500.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2020
@IdeasPro or IdeaPro, happy Sunday fam. Have you ever sold a freshly built website without traffic to an end user?

I have this domain name that I registered recently. Looking at my niche properly, I am wondering whether building a website on it without traffic would make better choice.

Here is another thing, the niche is HOT for the selected keyword that DEFINES them. My google search, by the time I was done counting on page 13 of the google result, I had 69 real and solid end users offering the service with majority of them. This is the highest number I have ever seen for a GEO domain name.

So, what brought me here is, I am wondering whether to sell it as a website within a few days or I should sell it as domain name. I have it priced at $2500 already on afternic. Though not a guarantee it would sell for that price but looking at the end users and number of them offering this service the chances are high.

If a website would suffice, then we may be looking $5000. It is all theory as nobody can say for sure.

What is your thought?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2020
alawi5k:
Dynadot: Login to your account. Select the domain. Click bulk action. Select Dns setting. Select forwarding. Input http://namerific.com /yourdomain

Tick temporary, then saved.

Pending Description: (In queue for our writers to create a domain Description)

Is it advisable to allow them( Namerific Team) set the description or I should do it myself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Pending Description: (In queue for our writers to create a domain Description)

Is it advisable to allow them( Namerific Team) set the description or I should do it myself.

Allow them if it's free of charge.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gbeduman: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2020
alawi5k:
Sales Report

**garagedoors.com

6.99 dynadot

Outbound

$856

Afternic

Less than one month.

Divine Grace

Congratulations! I hope to make my first sales. Please i want you to make me understand something, you registered this domain name at dynadot and sold at Afternic in less than one month, i thought one has to wait for 60 days before you can list on other sites. Please answers will be highly appriciated from anybody that knows about this. MORE BLESSING!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2020
tosan200:

No payout if it's not up to $500.

Really
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2020
I'm beginning to take domaining as a serious bizz now. Unlike previous years when I take it as a secondary job, this year is a lot different.

My first step is to subscribe to Hunter premium of 1000 credit for $49. I make use of the campaign and lead generation. I set my content (first mail and second mail) while hunter handles the sending for me.

This has made my work so easy. If you have the means, I advise hunter premium for everyone into outbounding.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
AMZYMAYO:
I'm beginning to take domaining as a serious bizz now. Unlike previous years when I take it as a secondary job, this year is a lot different.

My first step is to subscribe to Hunter premium of 1000 credit for $49. I make use of the campaign and lead generation. I set my content (first mail and second mail) while hunter handles the sending for me.

This has made my work so easy. If you have the means, I advise hunter premium for everyone into outbounding.

I believe one would need a laptop to use hunter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
AMZYMAYO:

Really? Maybe I will try it if it will make outbounding easy. I have lost interest in GEO domains and have not bought any this year. Still have alot to outbound from the ones I bought last year. Lets see how helpful this premium version can be. I have always been using the trial version

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hello so you mean Hunter handles both the email extraction and sending of outbound mails to prospects?
AMZYMAYO:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.