Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548240 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
2sexycom:
lol... what section of twitter are you viewing? Certainly the starter site without traffic. The emphasis is traffic bro.

One of my sister (not biological but same state) reached out to me a week ago and showed me impressive adsense stats. She makes $1000 a month from a 6 months old website and was about to sell it but we had told her to make it 1year or one year plus before flipping it in order to command the kind of money she wants. How much does she wants? $35,000

But these kind of sites require lots of work.
even in covid19 season!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
even in covid19 season!
That guy na machine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
2sexycom:
lol... what section of twitter are you viewing? Certainly the starter site without traffic. The emphasis is traffic bro.

One of my sister (not biological but same state) reached out to me a week ago and showed me impressive adsense stats. She makes $1000 a month from a 6 months old website and was about to sell it but we had told her to make it 1year or one year plus before flipping it in order to command the kind of money she wants. How much does she wants? $35,000

But these kind of sites require lots of work.

She can have more than that if she follows your advice. If she strive hard and take the site to at least $2000/mth, the site will have market valuable of $60k, provided the site has a clear backlink profile.

Whenever she is ready to sell the site, ask her to go to FE international instead of flippa. FE international is more professional than flippa when it comes to website selling. They handle most of the sale process between buyer and seller just like DAN.

P.s: Here is a link to a completed sales of an amazon affiliate website sold by a fellow, the website sold is in BBQ niche and it's a bit over a year

https://feinternational.com/buy-a-website/29444-affiliate-outdoor-cooking-equipment-accessories-39k-gross-mo

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
richkal:

She can have more than that if she follows your advice. If she strive hard and take the site to at least $2000/mth, the site will have market valuable of $60k, provided the site has a clear backlink profile.

Whenever she is ready to sell the site, ask her to go to FE international instead of flippa. FE international is more professional than flippa when it comes to website selling. They handle most of the sale process between buyer and seller just like DAN.
you mean Empire Flipper?

If yes,she is just being one frugal chic jare... is not willing to pay more than 10% as commissions that is why she is sticking to Flippa. I told her she is a real business person if she is thinking like that.

You right, the more the merrier.

Edit: I didn't see the link before now. Thanks for adding it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Got this reply for one of my domains.
Should I be happy or sad?
Happy cos it’s aged ofcus
Sad cos they ain’t interested.
Also the domain is Yonkerslandscaping in King...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
2sexycom:
you mean .... [b]is not willing to pay more than 10% as commissions that is why she is sticking to Flippa .

smiley smiley its normal, she wants to maximise her profit margin. I left flippa when a buyer wanted to scam me with PayPal fake payment.

2sexycom:
you mean Empire Flipper?

No? FE is a different from Emipre Flipper. Though both are similar in their operation but FE int charges more than Emipre Flipper. Their charges stood at 15% but they have stronger client base, good at negotiating better price for seller and are newbie user friendly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
richkal:

No? FE is a different from Emipre Flipper. Though both are similar in their operation but FE int charges more than Emipre Flipper. Their charges stood at 15% but they have stronger client base and are newbie user friendly.
. Yes, I just had a look at it and I can certainly see they have wealthy buyers. At Flippa, a 2019 site with not sell that much. The link you sent shows the site was making $3K per month and sold for $120k. That is an impressive figure bro. You can't sell such site at flippa for that high. This is timely. Thank you.

P.S: Do they permit self brokerage? Like, I can stand as a broker and list it there on behalf of someone and still collect the commission?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
GentlePEACE:
I got a coupon code for porkbun 2.90usd and I've been trying to register a name, it keep saying my card has been declined.

I used GTB and Ecobank. Who can put me through pls
Am using GTB MasterCard and I ve got no problem
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sheghzymilly(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
How do i get a domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
If you are looking for niches that are thriving during these uncertain times check out these link below

https://www.uschamber.com/co/start/strategy/coronavirus-successful-businesses

https://www.yelpeconomicaverage.com/yelp-coronavirus-economic-impact-report

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sheghzymilly:
How do i get a domain?
U get a domain by reading from page 1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sheghzymilly:
How do i get a domain?
You buy it smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
I need help please, I want to park my domains at Sedo . I bought the domain at godaddy. So I add the domain on Sedo and went to godaddy to change the Cname record at DNS but sedo didn't park it. The name server is still godaddy, so go daddy park it for free without my knowledge. I went back to godaddy to change the name server but they refuse to effect the change of nameserver because I want to input sedo nameserver

No one is answering my question
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
2sexycom:
. You can't sell such site at flippa for that high. This is timely. Thank you.

Never, the seller will be ripped off by the crooked brokers on the platform.

2sexycom:

P.S: Do they permit self brokerage? Like, I can stand as a broker and list it there on behalf of someone and still collect the commission?

I can't give lucid answer on that question cos I have only listed a personal website there ID. Website verification is one of the process of listing, in which you will be asked to drop google analytics, DMC etc. I think It will good to contact their customer care for further enquiry. Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
At what time do expireddomains release new names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Richkal kindly respond to my pm. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Reality11:

Between 6:45PM above. It is listed on homepage.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
IeatPussy:

Between 6:45PM above. It is listed on homepage.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Reality11:
By 8:30pm, all names for the day are dropped. Starting from around 6:45

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GentlePEACE: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
johnoj24:

Am using GTB MasterCard and I ve got no problem

I'll try it again then. Thanks for the feedback dear
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
TOM208:
I need help please, I want to park my domains at Sedo . I bought the domain at godaddy. So I add the domain on Sedo and went to godaddy to change the Cname record at DNS but sedo didn't park it. The name server is still godaddy, so go daddy park it for free without my knowledge. I went back to godaddy to change the name server but they refuse to effect the change of nameserver because I want to input sedo nameserver

Don't change any Cname. Change the name servers to that of sedo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
richkal:

Never, the seller will be ripped off by the crooked brokers on the platform.

I can't give lucid answer on that question cos I have only listed a personal website there ID. Website verification is one of the process of listing, in which you will be asked to drop google analytics, DMC etc. I think It will good to contact their customer care for further enquiry. Cheers bro
Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Reality11:

Don't change any Cname. Change the name servers to that of sedo

I am trying to edit the name server at godaddy buy they refuse to change it ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
TOM208:

I am trying to edit the name server at godaddy buy they refuse to change it ooo

I don't get it?
You couldn't erase godday namesaver and put sedo's
Or
You have already change it but it is not yet implemented?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
2sexycom:

You are on point.

The best way to turn this around is to develop some, rank it with help of SEO, wait for some months and sell it to end users in that niche. They will always be inclined to buy the website because of the traffic and you get almost zero resistance with a minimum of $1000 as sales price. In some heavy niches, you could sell it for $5000-$10,000 or more.

Websites actually have more acceptance rate than just domains if it has traffic.
Hmmmm
Can you please expanciate more boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Guys, someone have already hit the BIN on my domain at Dan since 1 week back, 2 reminders have already been sent to him. I just left it because all of those I've contacted didn't show interest.

Since that guy seems unserious, i did a follow up and someone has shown interest. Do I have to cancel the agreement I've reached with the previous guy before I can sell because I want to sell it at epik with their lander.

And is 71 monthly search volume on a domain good?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
You guys still buy domains?
Bought last week at exchange rate of N400.
Hit me like asteroid
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Reality11:
Guys, someone have already hit the BIN on my domain at Dan since 1 week back, 2 reminders have already been sent to him. I just left it because all of those I've contacted didn't show interest.

Since that guy seems unserious, i did a follow up and someone has shown interest. Do I have to cancel the agreement I've reached with the previous guy before I can sell because I want to sell it at epik with their lander.

And is 71 monthly search volume on a domain good?
Hit Bin or agreed price and didn't pay?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
djpoepe:
You guys still buy domains?
Bought last week at exchange rate of N400.
Hit me like asteroid
How man go do cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Please, BL in ED means backlink shey?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hello House,
I want to make a suggestion that we dropped good names we don't intend to register here on a daily basis. People may want it. Simpsonrocket dropped some good names back then and someone register Aid Growth.
We can help ourselves grow by dropping names we don't intend to register.
Peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
2extremes:
Hello House,
I want to make a suggestion that we dropped good names we don't intend to register here on a daily basis. People may want it. Simpsonrocket dropped some good names back then and someone register Aid Growth.
We can help ourselves grow by dropping names we don't intend to register.
Peace
Good idea.
But na so some people been start de attack simpsonrocket say e de spam..
Sometimes na us de do bad belle for ourselves cry sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Promxy94(m), Brandwiser, Travoski and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.