Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551090 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
grandstar:

I'm also an estate surveyor
No problem bro. I will put you mind. I was just informed last week by the new person I am working with that they found what we want. If all goes well, I will let you know!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
grandstar:

HI, pls wgst are the name servers for epik and dan

ns3.epik.com
ns4.epik.com

ns1.dan.com
ns2.dan.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
DNSPro:
No problem bro. I will put you mind. I was just informed last week by the new person I am working with that they found what we want. If all goes well, I will let you know!

I was just saying. I hope you close.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
johnoj24:

at least with inbound I have more confident known fully well the buyer came for it. am not saying it will be a life changing either but it might be at times

Have you not witnessed getting an inbound offer and even after accepting buyer refuses to pay ..

This one is more disheartening than when outbounding and you receive a NO

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
sammchuck1:

since u tried afternic n it didnt work, why don't u change the ns to dan or epik or just do what i suggested. if u want to change, just remove the url and put the ns, thats how it works for dynadot sha
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Promxy94:

I know some words are good in plural but 85% of the time singular wins.

Hmm

What calculations did you pen down to arrive at this 85%

Or did you just quote it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
grandstar:

I was just saying. I hope you close.
Hopefully bro. I have already given them specification, especially the one involving government as that would ruin and waste time. He assures me there is nothing like government problem. Well, that is what they always say. We will carry out our own inspections behind their back, irrespective of what they assures.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
bologzy:

I Don tire o. I have been debited again. just to get the code resent, but to no avail.

I know the mistake you are making

The code is attached with the debit alert you got from PayPal.... Is just 4 trace it on the debit alert you got

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Reality11:

I haven't of recent. I use them to collect only small money. This people can do and undo

I have.. last 2weeks I pulled out 236$ with no issues...

What issues are you having?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
ollybode:
Is there anybody that has received and successfully withdrawal from ice/Lesotho PayPal recently without any wahala.
Your response will be appreciated. Thanks
Cc: @channel5, @reality and others

Oh sorry I earlier quoted the wrong person

I have done that 2 weeks ago.

What problem are you facing?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Channel5:

Have you not witnessed getting an inbound offer and even after accepting buyer refuses to pay ..

This one is more disheartening than when outbounding and you receive a NO

Currently in this situation.
I have contacted Dan to help put a call thru
No replies yet cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
jobpostingboard//com
Currierlandscaping//com

affordableappmaker//com

Jacksonvilletreecompany//com

up for grabs

register at your own risk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
justmykel:

I experienced this too. I had to go to my bank to get it
okay, what bank? did you request for your account statement or you were given the code by the customer care agent?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
bologzy:

okay, what bank? did you request for your account statement or you were given the code by the customer care agent?

Gtbank... I just explained everything to him and I believe it was from my statement of account that he got it from
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
justmykel:

Yea I adopted this as well, and I've been getting fair response.
I saw those sales o wey you no report for us
E Neva clear that's why.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Channel5:

Oh sorry I earlier quoted the wrong person

I have done that 2 weeks ago.

What problem are you facing?

I have jettison it for quite a while, when people were complaining of withdrawal to africard. I have intention of using it now and I want to thread carefully, that's why I am asking?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by willbling(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hi I'm new,, pls can anyone put me through all these. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hello House
I received this from an enduser this evening. Thing Is that I rejected an offer of $ 200 three days back on this domain as I believe its worth more but I really need cash for sth now..
Seeing that Godaddy commission is high, how do I convince the enduser to pay on Dan?
Domain is registered on Godaddy tho.
I'll really appreciate response

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
willbling:
Hi I'm new,, pls can anyone put me through all these. Thanks

Page 1.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jayboltz:
Hello House
I received this from an enduser this evening. Thing Is that I rejected an offer of $ 200 three days back on this domain as I believe its worth more but I really need cash for sth now..
Seeing that Godaddy commission is high, how do I convince the enduser to pay on Dan?
You are selling at a loss if you sell it at Godaddy.
20% + $26
Tell him you will sell it at Godaddy if he can bare the commission. Which means you will increase the price a bit. Otherwise, advise him to buy on dan or Eoik

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jayboltz:
Hello House
it is not must you will close a deal with dan or epik etc You can ask the buyer to pay into your PayPal account then you do the transfer to him or you first transfer the domain to him then he pays you.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
bologzy:

I Don tire o. I have been debited again. just to get the code resent, but to no avail.
I just did mine this afternoon. I checked my debit alert from my GTB app and saw the code in the middle and viola restrictions removed. I think you should check your email for debit alert and check the long jargons. A part would write code then 4 digit pin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Osnami:

20% + $26
Tell him you will sell it at Godaddy if he can bare the commission. Which means you will increase the price a bit. Otherwise, advise him to buy on dan or Eoik
$55 after deduction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
DNSPro:
Hopefully bro. I have already given them specification, especially the one involving government as that would ruin and waste time. He assures me there is nothing like government problem. Well, that is what they always say. We will carry out our own inspections behind their back, irrespective of what they assures.
abeg make una de remember us too o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Osnami:

20% + $26
Yeah that's what I exactly want to tell him
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
nkeona:
it is not must you will close a deal with dan or epik etc You can ask the buyer to pay into your PayPal account then you do the transfer to him or you first transfer the domain to him then he pays you.
Thanks for this suggestion thing is that I don't think I can withdraw from PayPal to my local account here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jayboltz:
Hello House
Tell him you will accept the $100 if he is willing for the transaction to be outside escrow.

That you will push the domain to his GoDaddy account while he credit your PayPal account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
cool
alawi5k:
$55 after deduction.
cool
alawi5k:
$55 after deduction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jayboltz:
Hello House
smiley
GoDaddy go carry everything comot to be honest, plus 26$ transfer fee.
Try convince him thou explaining the commission.

PS: Next time never Ever be greedy on a sale particularly for Geo domain. Take it and move to the next domain.

Peace. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
..guru's in the house...after 3 months of outbounding...I finally got a reply oh.

but em...I would be lying if I say I understand what d enduser is talking abt.

nonetheless...whats the best way to reply him...cos I no see difference between his website and my domain..
californiapoolcleaningservices
ur inputs is highly welcome

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
schullten:

Tell him you will accept the $100 if he is willing for the transaction to be outside escrow.

That you will push the domain to his GoDaddy account while he credit your PayPal account.
Let him not sense fraud shaa.
I have dealt with some endusers that blindly follow Godaddy, if it's not GoDaddy then it's fraud to them!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
halogate:
..guru's in the house...after 3 months of outbounding...I finally got a reply oh.

but em...I would be lying if I say I understand what d enduser is talking abt.

nonetheless...whats the best way to reply him...cos I no see difference between his website and my domain..

ur inputs is highly welcome
@bolded he has already won the game smiley u are d domainer here and u don't know those terminologies.

Just move on, as ur chances of sealing the deal with him is very, very, very small.

My opinion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Bigmech and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.