Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551759 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2020
pwetie:

Yes you're right. It's a choice for most pros like yourself in the industry. Because SH is just a lander like any other lander. Sales can be made via any other channel depends on the technique. But for starters and learners like us, SH is a viable option to test out understanding of the industry.

SantaLeaf/king is available for reg. Please what's your take. I'm contemplating it could be a good one for herb/health/CBD but not sure. Domain dates back to around 2000. It can't be submitted on SH. @beckplanet

Hmm.. I wanted to say that SH didn't accept it cause the keyword "santa" appears just once in their listings. However u seem to have an idea of what the name can be used for. So maybe try BB, BP.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2020
pwetie:

Thanks for ur selfless contributions and all other persons in this thread. The Truth is, like any other emerging market early starters usually have an advantage. It will be quite difficult for a newbie to get over 100 SH reg name now. Because, SH are more strict in accepting names. Those people that started submitting names at SH, say early 2019 or 2018 must have amassed a large chunk of SH names if they know what theyr doing. But for a newbie now, it's quite difficult to achieve such feat. Except you will be submitting your own registered name, which tends to be more accepted being that your bare the cost. Having foresight and knowing what's the next big thing, I think is what separates billionaires and millionaire from others. I wished I knew about SH & Domaining in 2018. However, there is still lots of opportunities ahead even in this industry; one would need that special lens for foresight. God help us all. (#23 SH Domains, around 16 Geos with a few mix of others; no sale yet but we keep moving forward)

You've spoken well brother. Squadhelp is more strict nowadays accepting Unregistered names because their portfolio is increasing daily which in other words makes the marketplace saturated with names.

Just type something like "Sell" and see more than 100 names with Sell keywords.

So either you bear the blunt amd register your names for easier approval with Coin or keep trying with your unregistered names.

PS

Before you guys started quoting with "Maybe you ain't creative or something"

Just know that, some rejected SH names was accepted via BB or BP and got sold and so on.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm.. I wanted to say that SH didn't accept it cause the keyword "santa" appears just once in their listings. However u seem to have an idea of what the name can be used for. So maybe try BB, BP.
Aiit. Thanks boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Buzx:

Really? I'd try it out. Is it free?

free version is limited to 50 mails per day i think. I guess thats why i opted to subscribe. lol can't really recall why i wasn't satisfied with the free version. Well, I plan to send 400+ mails per day and in bulk so i guess thats why i subscribed. Just check it out. Pretty powerful stuff.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2020
pwetie:

Aiit. Thanks boss.

wait for oga beck o. Thats my humble opinion.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Just know that, some rejected SH names was accepted via BB or BP and got sold and so on.

True.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

wait for oga beck o. Thats my humble opinion.

Sure I didn't reg it. Anyone can.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2020
pwetie:

Sure I didn't reg it. Anyone can.

oh. ok.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2020
pwetie:

Yes you're right. It's a choice for most pros like yourself in the industry. Because SH is just a lander like any other lander. Sales can be made via any other channel depends on the technique. But for starters and learners like us, SH is a viable option to test out understanding of the industry.

SantaLeaf/king is available for reg. Please what's your take. I'm contemplating it could be a good one for herb/health/CBD but not sure. Domain dates back to around 2000. It can't be submitted on SH. @beckplanet @branduche

I am not a pro, not even close, just that I don't like them,I initially tried them with 37 names after 7 months and no bite, sold it off.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2020
pwetie:

SantaLeaf/king is available for reg. Please what's your take. I'm contemplating it could be a good one for herb/health/CBD but not sure. Domain dates back to around 2000. It can't be submitted on SH. @beckplanet @branduche

Sorry, I don't appraise name..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Carmal90:

I am not a pro, not even close, just that I don't like them,I initially tried them with 37 names after 7 months and no bite, sold it off.

I grab. That's the problem with most American tech companies. Their algorithm most times don't favor late comers. Except they make an edit of it. Example, 1. Google Search Engine ( as a blogger, if u aren't long in the game and have the capacitation for adverts ur blog may scarcely get any crawl from search engine), 2. Facebook/twitter/YouTube etc (if u aren't early enough to amass a bunch of followers you may not be able to make leads.

But for Chinese companies like AliExpress ( you find that their Algorithm also consider new sellers. You tend to see product of new sellers even in the Home page. If you are conversant with AliExpress, you will understand what I mean.

But, you should have left some there. Because, sometimes, some of these companies change their algorithms and policies, you never know when it may click for you.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Carmal90:

ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
those people who successfully got nominalia promo, are you using VPN? mine is showing €34

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buzx: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

free version is limited to 50 mails per day i think. I guess thats why i opted to subscribe. lol can't really recall why i wasn't satisfied with the free version. Well, I plan to send 400+ mails per day and in bulk so i guess thats why i subscribed. Just check it out. Pretty powerful stuff.

Lol, I don't even send up to 5 mails a day. 400+, that's a lot of mails o. I've set the stuff up, and I sent a test email to my other email. How do I see whether email has been opened?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Buzx:

Lol, I don't even send up to 5 mails a day. 400+, that's a lot of mails o. I've set the stuff up, and I sent a test email to my other email. How do I see whether email has been opened?

to the left of ur screen, look for Gmass Reports, most likely under Drafts. If you're using phone, idk how it looks on there.. 5 mails daily? Why? Do you make sales with just 5 mails? Mehn, ur sales strategy must be taught o.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buzx: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

to the left of ur screen, look for Gmass Reports, most likely under Drafts. If you're using phone, idk how it looks on there.. 5 mails daily? Why? Do you make sales with just 5 mails? Mehn, ur sales strategy must be taught o.

Thanks, boss. Lol, I'm a newbie o. I've never gotten a reply self, you're talk about sales grin. I send that amount of mails because I don't want my emails to end up in spam. Also, I don't want Gmail to ban my account. We're learning everyday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2020
pwetie:

I grab. That's the problem with most American tech companies. Their algorithm most times don't favor late comers. Except they make an edit of it. Example, 1. Google Search Engine ( as a blogger, if u aren't long in the game and have the capacitation for adverts ur blog may scarcely get any crawl from search engine), 2. Facebook/twitter/YouTube etc (if u aren't early enough to amass a bunch of followers you may not be able to make leads.

But for Chinese companies like AliExpress ( you find that their Algorithm also consider new sellers. You tend to see product of new sellers even in the Home page. If you are conversant with AliExpress, you will understand what I mean.

But, you should have left some there. Because, sometimes, some of these companies change their algorithms and policies, you never know when it may click for you.

When the time comes we shall navigate the bridge.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Buzx:

Thanks, boss. Lol, I'm a newbie o. I've never gotten a reply self, you're talk about sales grin. I send that amount of mails because I don't want my emails to end up in spam. Also, I don't want Gmail to ban my account. We're learning everyday.

I'm a newbie too. At least 100 mails to endusers per domain bro. It won't land in spam if u craft an original sales letter. Worry about google ban when you're sending up to 400 ,mails daily, just simply use a new gmail acc for outbound. My main acc was disabled temporarily, then i knew i was on the right track cheesy. I'm now using a new email for outbound.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

Please can gmass be used on phone?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Ibrixy:

Please can gmass be used on phone?

idk. I use it on laptop exclusively

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buzx: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
sammchuck1:

I'm a newbie too. At least 100 mails to endusers per domain bro. It won't land in spam if u craft an original sales letter. Worry about google ban when you're sending up to 400 ,mails daily, just simply use a new gmail acc for outbound. My main acc was disabled temporarily, then i knew i was on the right track cheesy. I'm now using a new email for outbound.

All right. Thanks for the advice, bro. I appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
pwetie:

Thanks for ur selfless contributions and all other persons in this thread. The Truth is, like any other emerging market early starters usually have an advantage. It will be quite difficult for a newbie to get over 100 SH reg name now. Because, SH are more strict in accepting names. Those people that started submitting names at SH, say early 2019 or 2018 must have amassed a large chunk of SH names if they know what theyr doing. But for a newbie now, it's quite difficult to achieve such feat. Except you will be submitting your own registered name, which tends to be more accepted being that your bare the cost. Having foresight and knowing what's the next big thing, I think is what separates billionaires and millionaire from others. I wished I knew about SH & Domaining in 2018. However, there is still lots of opportunities ahead even in this industry; one would need that special lens for foresight. God help us all. (#23 SH Domains, around 16 Geos with a few mix of others; no sale yet but we keep moving forward)

Not exactly about getting those number of names on SH. SH has always had a wierd taste, the key is figuring it.

Yes early starters will be at an advantage but it doesnt mean there is no room for newbies. I still have my regrets for not starting this business since, I wish i had started much eatlier like 2008 or something.

its normal to have such feelings but you keep pushing on. Yes the best names have been tsken but there are still new gems to be coined or discovered. some folks have smiled to the bank by registering corona related names. (not having corona in it but new words & terms that have recently created)

You can also position yourself for the next wave of events in the world, it can be in any sector.

Finally, out of the 127names that are SH owned, i have submittef 740 unregistered till names. see the number of rejects i have?

Some names someone beat me to registering it while the other were rejected.

SH can reject a name that has the option of "i want SH to register it" but will accept it if the other optons are choosen. so i got some rejects this way since SH registering it, is my default option.

Just keep pushing on

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Carmal90:

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Geofavor:

Lol

Abi, me why still dey learn.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
therealMcCain:

Finally, out of the 127names that are SH owned, i have submittef 740 unregistered till names. see the number of rejects i have?

Just keep pushing on

Well said. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
therealMcCain:

Not exactly about getting those number of names on SH. SH has always had a wierd taste, the key is figuring it.

Yes early starters will be at an advantage but it doesnt mean there is no room for newbies. I still have my regrets for not starting this business since, I wish i had started much eatlier like 2008 or something.

its normal to have such feelings but you keep pushing on. Yes the best names have been tsken but there are still new gems to be coined or discovered. some folks have smiled to the bank by registering corona related names. (not having corona in it but new words & terms that have recently created)

You can also position yourself for the next wave of events in the world, it can be in any sector.

SH can reject a name that has the option of "i want SH to register it" but will accept it if the other optons are choosen. so i got some rejects this way since SH registering it, is my default option.

Just keep pushing on

Wow. You try. Atleast 17% approval rate on your side.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
therealMcCain:

Just keep pushing on
just a quick question...Has SH ever asked you reg a name?....because I normally choose option 2.."both can reg" and they end up registering the name....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheSTreetman:

You've spoken well brother. Squadhelp is more strict nowadays accepting Unregistered names because their portfolio is increasing daily which in other words makes the marketplace saturated with names.

Just type something like "Sell" and see more than 100 names with Sell keywords.

So either you bear the blunt amd register your names for easier approval with Coin or keep trying with your unregistered names.

PS

Before you guys started quoting with "Maybe you ain't creative or something"

Sure.
Submitted a name to SH, they rejected, took it to BB and it was accepted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Does luno accept NIMC slip?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
tranxo:

What makes this a gem?

Use Whois to check who registered the name and see what makes it a gem �..

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
frank417:
Does luno accept NIMC slip?

No they don't..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
There is a difference between Registrant and Registrar.
fasa199:

Use Whois to check who registered the name and see what makes it a gem �..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: James39, PacyPro, timota(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.