Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3579192 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Itimkpataka2:

Thanks for this. Let me check

At the bolded, you mean u removed those emails that didn't deliver (mailer daemons or postman) incase of follow up?

Thats what he meant.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Itimkpataka2:

That's nice atleast.. You get replies before you hit ur limit.

just hope i can send the other scheduled mails when the time comes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
@carmal90 boss, any small sales report of $500 for us? at least lets use that one for motivation cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
daxon001:
Pls guys. I'm Daniel. How do I start to earn online?. I've been searching for 2 years now. Has not made 1 kobo. embarassed Help me pls.

I went back to the start of this thread..saw domain stuff. I don't understand angry. Pls guys cry

Don't contact anybody,make it a duty to read all the pages here, ask questions if you have one, but if you feel like u need a shortcut that may in other way turn to long way, you can pay to anybody, but don't come here to lament if it failed.
Sellah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
i have not tried this, but this is as at this morning,

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
sammchuck1:
@carmal90 boss, any small sales report of $500 for us? at least lets use that one for motivation cheesy

Lol..
I do sell names for that amount as profit but it is a bulk deal most time reason I don't report...
But the boss are in this room
Haykay2005 to be precise...
He is my OGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Carmal90:

Lol..
I do sell names for that amount as profit but it is a bulk deal most time reason I don't report...
But the boss are in this room
Haykay2005 to be precise...
He is my OGA.

hmm.. Ok. Bulk of geos, brandables or EMDs?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
sammchuck1:

hmm.. Ok. Bulk of geos, brandables or EMDs?
Brandable sir...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Carmal90:

Brandable sir...

hmm.. 50+ or as low as 10+?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Carmal90:

Brandable sir...

OK Sir. Which registrar do u use for the bulk sale and how can I go about it? Sorry for my questions please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by osaspaul(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
viewspayforum.com

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Itimkpataka2:

Thanks for this. Let me check

At the bolded, you mean u removed those emails that didn't deliver (mailer daemons or postman) incase of follow up?
yes

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
sammchuck1:

Hmm, you could be right. lol 1k emails is just too small. thats not even enough for 3 domains grin edit: or is the 1k per day shocked
It't one off 1k for every new account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
sammchuck1:

hmm.. 50+ or as low as 10+?

Well the most important parameter to me is profit, example if you say make I bring a million naira today and make 10k daily from it, instead of waiting for that same 1M to yield 500k in a year, I will tend towards the daily income, that is me, when I don't see sales regularly and I have devise many. Ways to sell my names without success, I now invested my reserve and start buying brandpa accepted names, my thinking was that if I can get a name for less than $20 I can sell for $40 and above, that was my thought, I did that, regged like 70 names as well like 32 got accepted on brandpa as well, was so happy, now the hardest task Is finding buyer,during that period i advertised some of my names on namepros I mean my SH names, and was fortunate to get a seller, he bought like 7 of my names on SH, after that transaction I asked him if he cares about brandpa names he said NO, I was so sad, but one evening like that I just summon courage and mail him my close to 70 names on brandpa for sale without price, he replied with how much and i told him for single names he should pay $69 and for lot $49, Allah knows I don't believe he can buy everything, within few minutes he replied he will buy all, that was how I started that journey, and we had a pleasant transaction before brandpa change their policy, reason I was mad with them..
In short
I bought name for $15-$30
And sold for. $40-$49

Regards

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
id911:

OK Sir. Which registrar do u use for the bulk sale and how can I go about it? Sorry for my questions please
That is where the work is sir,
You will find buyer yourself..
Brandpa ruin this line with their new policy and I don't like most of SH names I am seeing...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Carmal90:

Brandpa ruin this line with their new policy and I don't like most of SH names I am seeing...

Hmmmm...ok bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
priceaction:
i have not tried this, but this is as at this morning,
Got one last night
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Carmal90:

Well the most important parameter to me is profit, example if you say make I bring a million naira today and make 10k daily from it, instead of waiting for that same 1M to yield 500k in a year, I will tend towards the daily income, that is me, when I don't see sales regularly and I have devise many. Ways to sell my names without success, I now invested my reserve and start buying brandpa accepted names, my thinking was that if I can get a name for less than $20 I can sell for $40 and above, that was my thought, I did that, regged like 70 names as well like 32 got accepted on brandpa as well, was so happy, now the hardest task Is finding buyer,during that period i advertised some of my names on namepros I mean my SH names, and was.l fortunate to meet a seller, he bought like 7 of my names on SH, after that transaction I asked him if he cares about brandpa names he said NO, I was so sad, but one evening like this I just summon courage and mail him my close to 70 names on brandpa for sale without price, he replied with how much and i told for single names he should pay $69 and for lot $49, Allah knows I don't believe he can buy everything, within few minutes he replied he will buy all, that is how I started that journey, and we had a pleasant transaction before brandpa change their policy, reason I was mad with them..
In short
And sold for. $40-$49

Regards

I love this. This might just be part of my plans going forward. I believe i can get a decent amount of names accepted on SH and co so I can just resell them in bulk.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Carmal90:

All na hustle cheesy I'm still thinking of a way to market brandables to endusers sef. For example, I have a name with the keyword "learn". I'm thinking of searching for urls with the keyword "learn" in it and pitching it to them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka2: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Carmal90:

Well the most important parameter to me is profit, example if you say make I bring a million naira today and make 10k daily from it, instead of waiting for that same 1M to yield 500k in a year, I will tend towards the daily income, that is me, when I don't see sales regularly and I have devise many. Ways to sell my names without success, I now invested my reserve and start buying brandpa accepted names, my thinking was that if I can get a name for less than $20 I can sell for $40 and above, that was my thought, I did that, regged like 70 names as well like 32 got accepted on brandpa as well, was so happy, now the hardest task Is finding buyer,during that period i advertised some of my names on namepros I mean my SH names, and was.l fortunate to meet a seller, he bought like 7 of my names on SH, after that transaction I asked him if he cares about brandpa names he said NO, I was so sad, but one evening like this I just summon courage and mail him my close to 70 names on brandpa for sale without price, he replied with how much and i told for single names he should pay $69 and for lot $49, Allah knows I don't believe he can buy everything, within few minutes he replied he will buy all, that is how I started that journey, and we had a pleasant transaction before brandpa change their policy, reason I was mad with them..
In short
And sold for. $40-$49

Regards

Brandpa new policy just made this type of Business useless now cause they accept names base on money now.

Brandbucket takes time to approve names still great for the business.

SH is faster in review but you can only buy at wholesale market in agreements with you and the buyers or sellers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
sammchuck1:

I love this. This might just be part of my plans going forward. I believe i can get a decent amount of names accepted on SH and co so I can just resell them in bulk.
If SH is your target, then i believe the best to do is to submit unregistered names to them if u are confident u can build a good number of domains with them. The domains last for THREE YEARS before dropping, u can have a thousand names with them without worrying about renewal, and for every name that sell, u have at least $300
So unless u are using other brandable market place, it's better u focus on this if it's SH.
And like realmccain pointed, i too have the feeling they will soon stop accepting/registering unregistered names. Probably by the end of the year or so, so let's take advantage of this, ain't too late smiley

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
ikhalyfah:

If SH is your target, then i believe the best to do is to submit unregistered names to them if u are confident u can build a good number of domains with them. The domains last for THREE YEARS before dropping, u can have a thousand names with them without worrying about renewal, and for every name that sell, u have at least $300
So unless u are using other brandable market place, it's better u focus on this if it's SH.
And like realmccain pointed, i too have the feeling they will soon stop accepting/registering unregistered names. Probably by the end of the year or so, so let's take advantage of this, ain't too late smiley

cool will consider. Hate the idea of submitting a name all for someone to reg it though....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Does anyone here use SMTP to avoid Gmail limits?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
sammchuck1:

cool will consider. Hate the idea of submitting a name all for someone to reg it though....
Then u can use coin to submit, if they accept, u register the name urself
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Hmm ok.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by daxon001(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
sammchuck1:

visit julanky.com for training, after the training, you're 80% more likely to start understanding stuff on this thread.

Thanks oga
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nathansmith: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Please my Oga them, is bitcoin still a good means to receive small money from Dan?

I'm just trying to avoid the $20 fee or so that Gtb charges for inflows. I intend using quidax.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nathansmith:
Please my Oga them, is bitcoin still a good means to receive small money from Dan?

I'm just trying to avoid the $20 fee or so that Gtb charges for inflows. I intend using quidax.
Go ahead
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Now sef I can't submit more than 3 unreg names before they tell me I have exhausted NY limits. Shiii is annoying.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
IghravweIG:

Now sef I can't submit more than 3 unreg names before they tell me I have exhausted NY limits. Shiii is annoying.
It's a gradual process, the more they accept your names the more d limits of names u can submit at a time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Does Afternic support PayPal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
IghravweIG:
Does Afternic support PayPal?
Yes, but probably not to Nigerians. So u may not see the option

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.