Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3540762 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
How much do you think TrophyCoffee.com should go for? got accepted on SH and listed for $1699 but I feel I should edit it to a higher price.

Is $1699 good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
frank417:
How much do you think TrophyCoffee.com should go for? got accepted on SH and listed for $1699 but I feel I should edit it to a higher price.

Is $1699 good?

I think it's a fair price.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
sammchuck1:

Sure.

Thanks for your response

My first 3 domains will cost $4.15 each. If I use a coupon, can I still bring it further down? grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Just got an email from NameCheap

Namecheap Promo (now till April 30)

Domain Price: $5.88 8.88

Discount code: TLDMAPR20

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Macfortune(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
grandstar:

They are from justdropped.com. I subscribe to them
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
grandstar:

Thanks for your response

My first 3 domains will cost $4.15 each. If I use a coupon, can I still bring it further down? grin

Try na.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxTizzle(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
tranxo:

SH lists that one automatically. It's beyond your control. Don't worry about it. They even need the commission more than you do.

No, you have to add it yourself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sally49: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
therealMcCain:

There are so many factors that come into play in keyword placement but it is the enduser that will make final decision. SH is very good at breaking brandable rules & getting away with it. The norm doesnt work in SH.

The bolded says it all.
The adjective "vast" has a pre position status not post...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Available for pick up :
aboutgame.net $420
wap4u.org $450
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Apus: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Well done bosses. Please, I think I've got a very good brandable health domain name I handpicked. Can anyone suggest a good registrar for me as a beginner. I see so many names being used here that i've started to get confused.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
My Ebook is ready. 2books, one on Squadhelp and the other Expireddomain.

The contents is what helped me grow my portfolio to

132 SH owned names and counting

12 self registered names

The total cost for both books is $20.

If you are interested, whatsapp only

This offer comes with after sales support.

For those seeking for keywords, You will not just get list of keywords but how to come up with your own keyword list.

CC
Hardvance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
FxTizzle:

No, you have to add it yourself.
Didn't he say SH registered name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
frank417:

Is $1699 good?
You can increase the price if you wish.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
sammchuck1:

Boss,

I use google maps. I type in the keywords of the domain then see companies, their websites and directions. I also use normal google search from page 1 - 30 , bing search likewise, page 1-30. I hope to use yelp, manta and co in future. I may not always get 150 endusers but i will get 200+ emails. 2 per company.

This is a lot of work, well done. Haven't gotten up to 100 emails for most of my domains in the past. Recently got close to 160 using the webscraper on yellowpages. And it happened in record time.

God bless the guy that dropped the tip on this thread, I forget who it is now.

Meanwhile yellowpages has blocked me from assessing their site

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wawuu, congrats to all the recent sellers.

It's amazing that one minute someone reports a sale on a geo name, everyone goes to geo, next minute another person reports a sale on brandable, attention shifts to brandable Names(Chai grin). Just a reminder, this industry doesn't work by fluctuating but by dictating what works for you and sticking to it.

Firstly I'll like to congratulate the seller of cure/vast, i pray for more sales bro cool. However or unfortunately this will plunge many folks to go on a regging pree on anything that have the keyword Cure or Vast and definitely miss the point and end up regging names that'll never sale.

First of, Cure/Vast though a made up name of some sought makes sense and have a flow as a keyword combination. Hence forming a synergy that means a Vast amount of Cure or Healthcare services.
This doesn't mean that anything that have any of these keywords is going to sale, i remember reporting s few sales here and seeing folks trying to reg anything similar to the reported name, 90% of the time that permutation is bound to fail (don't get me wrong i wish everyone well but taking caution and being prudent is important in Domaining) the sale of the aforementioned name is a combination of Luck and Timing. Considering the times we are in, medical related domain names is bound to peak. (but the right names too).
That doesn't mean that everything having cure or vast is going to sale, go to Brandbucket and see alot of better vast related names still laying there and collecting dust, so it not a matter of keyword. It's all about good word combination and timing and it rarely happens that way most of the times.
Again to drive home the point here is that we fluctuate too much and that isn't a good thing for a Domainer. I'm 99% damn sure that if anyone report a sale on a geo name now, attention shift there immediately.
Please people, stick with a plan, reg wisely and don't follow the crowd.

Wishing every hustling domainer out there all the best and most importantly a successful quarantined season grin

Peace cool

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
My people help me biko

I got a reply from an end user that he is "interested" in my domain after sending sales letter this morning, how do I follow him up, rather what next ? do I share him purchase link
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
That's an advice from the wise... Thanks beckplanet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
eaddyboy:
My people help me biko

I got a reply from an end user that he is "interested" in my domain after sending sales letter this morning, how do I follow him up, rather what next ? do I share him purchase link
If he is interested, the next thing is to purchase it. Didn't you include the link? Is your asking price mentioned in the sales letter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Crazeworld:
If he is interested, the next thing is to purchase it. Didn't you include the link? Is your asking price mentioned in the sales letter?
I didn't include purchase link neither did I put asking price, pls how do I go about it now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
SH guys, please help.

For someone who has exhausted his squadhelp credits. what are my options to listing unregistered names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
eaddyboy:
I didn't include purchase link neither did I put asking price, pls how do I go about it now
I want to believe your landing page is the purchase link, how can you outbound without putting the link to the domain?

Thanks Eddy for your interest. According to GoDaddy's appraisal, this domain is valued at $1200 (place appraisal link here).
However, we will consider offers between $499 - $799. Give us your best offer today and we'll be glad to look into it.

www.eaddyboy.com

NB: Only use the GoDaddy appraisal if the valuation is good. Also the use of "we" is when you portray yourself as a team...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
eaddyboy:
You're lucky with this one. Quick send him the price along with the link. How can you send out sales latter without purchasing link bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Crazeworld:
I want to believe your landing page is the purchase link, how can you outbound without putting the link to the domain?

This sermon might slow down the sales process. You're creating room for more negotiations in your last sentence. To me, price and link is OK. Simply tell him if he needs another information he should contact him immediately.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mccainreal: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
ikhalyfah:

May be interested after some discussion with you.. it may sound ridiculous but for some reason I'm not on WhatsApp grin
Can we discuss via telegram or email?
Drop ur tele or active email pls. Thanks

send a PM, my other handle has offended the BOTs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
crudedude:
SH guys, please help.

For someone who has exhausted his squadhelp credits. what are my options to listing unregistered names?
Start participating in contests

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Crazeworld:

NB: Only use the GoDaddy appraisal if the valuation is good. Also the use of "we" is when you portray yourself as a team...
Thanks bro, yeah my landing page was included and I have sent purchase link to him citing Dan marketplace and Escrow service involve
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
AAA593:

You're lucky with this one. Quick send him the price along with the link. How can you send out sales latter without purchasing link bro
I have done that right away! Thank you bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
eaddyboy:

Thanks bro, yeah my landing page was included and I have sent purchase link to him citing Dan marketplace and Escrow service involve
Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
"actually looks like a pretty good one, let me run it past my wife and see what she thinks." .

Hmm. If somebody's wife talks anyhow it wont be funny angry

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Crazeworld:
Good luck
Thank you...Let see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mrblaze06, trafficpools, James39, OlusegunAJ(m), Eagleeyez001 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.