Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557138 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Are you dreaming?

?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
therealMcCain:
grandstar

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have to figure out this ban thing

I dont have any intention of doing such publicity on the ebook. The idea of the book was birthed when i wrote on how to get keywords from SH marketplace & a promise to elaborate.

When I saw the time & effort i had put in, i decided to let it go for a FEE. My wife even had to proof read. I have sent the books to 2 prominent persons on this thread, one gave a great review, awaiting the other person.

I am disapointed @ the insults, I did not spam this thread with the offer. The insults was uncalled for. Someone said I was out to extort money from people because I havent made a sale on SH. (I have made sales on Dan, Afternic & BB) It is SH & BP that I havent made sale that has now made me a hungry man.

I have learnt alot from this thread & I have equally made contributions. I will go on observation mode & continue learning from the thread

"no be because say ur indomie is don means say people wey don dey cook beans no sabi cook food"

Don't mind the way some people reason bro. Like @2sexycom pointed out the other day, "You just enter sell domain no mean say u don land."

Cheers bro and keep helping people the way u can.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
The way Dropcatch and Snapnames dey caught my names wey i put for watch list eeh angry.

I dey swear for those people.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tolu121: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheSTreetman:

"no be because say ur indomie is don means say people wey don dey cook beans no sabi cook food"

Don't mind the way some people reason bro. Like @2sexycom pointed out the other day, "You just enter sell domain no mean say u don land."

Cheers bro and keep helping people the way u can.
you are yabbing him at the same time praising him, WTF

FOR A SECOND i thought you were talking to two different people.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
therealMcCain:
grandstar

I am disapointed @ the insults, I did not spam this thread with the offer. The insults was uncalled for. Someone said I was out to extort money from people because I havent made a sale on SH. (I have made sales on Dan, Afternic & BB) It is SH & BP that I havent made sale that has now made me a hungry man.

I have learnt alot from this thread & I have equally made contributions. I will go on observation mode & continue learning from the thread
This baffled me when that person said it. Like seriously?! cry

Some people shaa,
And las las when your jungle mature, it's them that will be following u PM asking some kind of questions and feel entitled to the answers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Congratulations
Portfolio size if u don't mind sharing?

61 geo and non geo domains.
3 BB
11 SH (one owned)
2 namerific

Total: 77 domains

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
alawi5k:

3 BB
11 SH (one owned)
2 namerific

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmythetbcWiz: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good evening great domainers...pls can some help me with the coupon code for porkbun 2.9 dollar domain reg pls.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
emmythetbcWiz:
Good evening great domainers...pls can some help me with the coupon code for porkbun 2.9 dollar domain reg pls.

YEAROFTHEBUN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheSTreetman:
The way Dropcatch and Snapnames dey caught my names wey i put for watch list eeh angry.

I dey swear for those people.

Its not funny, seriously.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Your own time is coming. Just a little patience

God dey.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
ikhalyfah:

This baffled me when that person said it. Like seriously?! cry

Some people shaa,
And las las when your jungle mature, it's them that will be following u PM asking some kind of questions and feel entitled to the answers

You have seen it.

Is it not in this same thread that someone decided not to be comfortable with my choice of words and manner of sales report.

This same thread, that someone decided to accuse me that am stingy with informations.

So I don't blame the dude, if he decides to market the little information he has.

Some members of this thread, especially newbies are sometimes ungrateful, with little informations, and sometimes act as if someone owes them an information.

Informations shared here, are done so, out of love.

#MYGODLIVES...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
Promxy94:

You have seen it.

Is it not in this same thread that someone decided not to be comfortable with my choice of words and manner of sales report.

This same thread, that someone decided to accuse me that am stingy with informations.

So I don't blame the dude, if he decides to market the little information he has.

#MYGODLIVES...

Our God lives jare..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Thanks for sharing
I was shocked when I saw your portfolio. It shows that I'm not serious because I can remember your first post and question on this thread. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmythetbcWiz: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
ElonMosque:

YEAROFTHEBUN
Thanks boss. But i tried this earlier but not responding.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
emmythetbcWiz:

Thanks boss. But i tried this earlier but not responding.

used it already?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmythetbcWiz: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
ElonMosque:

used it already?
I tried using it at first but it was not working for me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
emmythetbcWiz:

I tried using it at first but it was not working for me.

ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
alawi5k:
I was shocked when I saw your portfolio. It shows that I'm not serious because I can remember your first post and question on this thread. grin

I too must confess God has been wonderful for the past 9months since i started!
Currently 69geo+non geo
22 SH approved and counting (allSH owned)
3BB listed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Currently 69geo+non geo
3BB listed

Jesu! If by 9 months I no dey near ur level, wahala dey o shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Currently 69geo+non geo
3BB listed
Kai. I still dey learn work for where una dey o.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
alawi5k:

3 BB
11 SH (one owned)
2 namerific

nice one man, but how do you cope with outbounding stress? you are really trying .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
DeNoble001:
Guys SH accepted my name around 3:am yesterday but till nw it has not been registered or yet to go Live...

Anything I should be bothered abt?

M afraid someone might reg the name b4 they do

Guy chat them up, those guys are busy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Promxy94:

You have seen it.

Some members of this thread, especially newbies are sometimes ungrateful, with little informations, and sometimes act as if someone owes them an information.

Informations shared here, are done so, out of love.

#MYGODLIVES...

When you guys visit Namepros Sales Report Thread. You don't hide any information to them but reverse is thr case when you guys report here. Using ****** as if someone is forcing you to report here.

Viewing Namepros sales reports, i haven't seen people reporting sales including God as if it is not as result of preparation, hard work, perseverance and learning from failure that gives them that sell.

But only in Nigeria, you will be hearing Na God, Na God ooh as if others dey worship Satan..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
ElonMosque:

Jesu! If by 9 months I no dey near ur level, wahala dey o shocked
Goodluck. God's grace shall ride us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Buzx:

I read when you said you scrap yellowpages for end-users email. What app or website do you use for that?

webscraper chrome extension

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Viewing Namepros sales reports, i haven't seen people reporting sales including God as if it is not as result of preparation, hard work, perseverance and learning from failure that gives them that sell.
Na God give u the LIFE, the HEALTH, the ABILITY, the KNOWLEDGE and the WISDOM to do all @bolded

So las las na GOD! cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Na God give u the LIFE, the HEALTH, the ABILITY, the KNOWLEDGE and the WISDOM to do all @bolded

So las las na GOD! cheesy

Yes of course.. When bad things happens to you, na still God. When you don't sell, na still God. Every good and bad things happening in the World, na God allow am. Even this virus, na still God allowed it to Kill and wipe some people out.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Una don Start again.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Yes of course.. When bad things happens to you, na still God. When you don't sell, na still God. Every good and bad things happening in the World, na God allow am. Even this virus, na still God allowed it to Kill and wipe some people out.
Agree or don't! My sales na from God. smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Your point exactly??

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Itimkpataka:

When you guys visit Namepros Sales Report Thread. You don't hide any information to them but reverse is thr case when you guys report here. Using ****** as if someone is forcing you to report here.

But only in Nigeria, you will be hearing Na God, Na God ooh as if others dey worship Satan..

Entitlement mentality!!

It is his sale, it is his perogative on how to report his sales.

We are all competitors in this business, if someone shares secrets with you or things that will help you, dont take it as your right.

There is no format for reporting sales. if you are looking for sales report to get high on, Namebio is there for you.

You are new here & I dare say new in this business. Those that have spent time in the business dont hound people for info.

On the namepros you referenced, dont you see them asking question "if you dont mind sharing how many, how did, what is etc"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.