Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3531851 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Congrats man

Kendzyma:
Sales alert
Oklahoma+city+trucks/king
$300
Expired domains
Hold time:2months
Fb Outbound

So after outbounding and followups with no replies, finally decided to go through the fb route..messaged alot of endusers,the only one that showed interest was the one without a website(was even reluctant to send to him at first),so he asked me the ROI if he buys the domain and how it will make dem more money lol..i sha explained sha..he asked the price and i quoted $650 and then asked me to show him the website on the domain name..told him he will have to build his own website and showed him some examples of a truck website..

He stopped replying after that.followed up after a week and he said he couldn't afford such a price during this period so i told him to quote his best offer, he quoted $200 , we sha negotiated to $300, after accepting, he then told me he was just a media personel that i will need to call his boss and explain to him and if its check i want or bank transfer..i was like which kind wahala be this now, so i told him to help me tell his boss that i can't go through the stress of explaining again via phone call and also explained the process of buying to him..He agreed ,only for the boss to go and click on "contact domain owner" on my sales page and wrote there that i should call him...even God knows i can't call him lol.

So i headed back to my media guy and told him his oga made a mistake and clicked somewhere else instead of 'buy now' that he should put him through,he didn't read the message until 3 days later..he read and apologised and domain was sold few minutes later...the guy tried for me sha..

Sorry for the Epistle...just like explaining my sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kendzyma:
Sales alert
$300
Expired domains
Fb Outbound

So after outbounding and followups with no replies, finally decided to go through the fb route..messaged alot of endusers,the only one that showed interest was the one without a website(was even reluctant to send to him at first),so he asked me the ROI if he buys the domain and how it will make dem more money lol..i sha explained sha..he asked the price and i quoted $650 and then asked me to show him the website on the domain name..told him he will have to build his own website and showed him some examples of a truck website..

He stopped replying after that.followed up after a week and he said he couldn't afford such a price during this period so i told him to quote his best offer, he quoted $200 , we sha negotiated to $300, after accepting, he then told me he was just a media personel that i will need to call his boss and explain to him and if its check i want or bank transfer..i was like which kind wahala be this now, so i told him to help me tell his boss that i can't go through the stress of explaining again via phone call and also explained the process of buying to him..He agreed ,only for the boss to go and click on "contact domain owner" on my sales page and wrote there that i should call him...even God knows i can't call him lol.

So i headed back to my media guy and told him his oga made a mistake and clicked somewhere else instead of 'buy now' that he should put him through,he didn't read the message until 3 days later..he read and apologised and domain was sold few minutes later...the guy tried for me sha..

more selling Grace!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buchika: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
AAA593:
There are in front of GEOS in ED
ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomide32: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bosses, do I have the wrong combo of what because I'm not getting any response for this domains

America solar company
Carrollton Texas movers
Houston chairs
Austin buy house
Houston buy homes

What do you think
Criticism allowed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
ayomide32:
Bosses, do I have the wrong combo of what because I'm not getting any response for this domains

America solar company
Carrollton Texas movers
Houston chairs
Austin buy house
Houston buy homes

What do you think
Criticism allowed

Just read Page 1366 - 1369
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
ayomide32:

America solar company
Carrollton Texas movers
Houston chairs
Austin buy house
Houston buy homes

What do you think
Criticism allowed
Goodluck on America solar

For the texas domain, avoid combining city and state in the same domain, go for cities preferably.

Houston chairs would be better as Houston furniture, or Houston office supply, anyways, outbound and goodluck

Buy house/homes, I don't like it, but others can comment.

Ps: not getting response is part of the business embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Ikahlyfah I clap for you for helping we newbies to skip page 1 grin
As for those that are busy registering 'oak' brandables. Take this oakoro.com grin got the inspiration from the Igbo guys around me. Register at your own risk.
Newbie? You must be joking.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
please help me clarify this
I saw this domain on pending delete on the 26 of this month - scribal .com. I think since it is one word and English word and above 1CPC and it has Passed radio test and estibot value at $3000+, I think it should be sold for at least one thousand dollars. so I check it today it is in auction and the highest bid is $84. why is so low like this? and can I do auction to any domain I buy? the reference belo

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RmbNairaFund(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please i need recommendation on valuable Asset that has drastically reduced in price in this season of COVID-19
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Soneh:
Hello bosses, what do you guys think about these domains I just regd:

pharmfort

vidgenic

mentuxedo

all dot coms.
Any ideas on how I should go about marketing them would be appreciated.

Exactly what we are saying ... Suppose you spent 8$ per name, you have gambled away 24$... The chances are very slim,

But the E-book about brandable is only but 20$

Beckplanet tips are still here..

Don't Reg again so you don't burn your finger
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kendzyma:
Sales alert
$300
Expired domains
Fb Outbound

Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kendzyma:
Sales alert
$300
Expired domains
Fb Outbound

FB is good ..

I have one lead there, buyer has said he is interested and he will make an offer, but he wants to cross-check the domain .

Still waiting for him to be done with the cross-checking
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
I saw this domain on pending delete on the 26 of this month - scribal .com. I think since it is one word and English word and above 1CPC and it has Passed radio test and estibot value at $3000+, I think it should be sold for at least one thousand dollars. so I check it today it is in auction and the highest bid is $84. why is so low like this? and can I do auction to any domain I buy? the reference belo
brother ikahylyfa and co please your pikin don come
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
I saw this domain on pending delete on the 26 of this month - scribal .com. I think since it is one word and English word and above 1CPC and it has Passed radio test and estibot value at $3000+, I think it should be sold for at least one thousand dollars. so I check it today it is in auction and the highest bid is $84. why is so low like this? and can I do auction to any domain I buy? the reference below
brother ikahylyfa and others please

You may not be the only one watching the domain. The more you bid, the more your competitors bid against you.

That's why some people feel reluctant and allow the domain to expire so that they will backorder ( even backorders is not guaranteed) So the best option is to bid the amount you can afford and hope no one counters you or move on and find another gem. There are many fishes in the river.

Forget that you missed to catch a shark today, you may see a dolphin tomorrow.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Itimkpataka:

You may not be the only one watching the domain. The more you bid, the more your competitors bid against you.

That's why some people feel reluctant and allow the domain to expire so that they will backorder ( even backorders is not guaranteed) So the best option is to bid the amount you can afford and hope no one counters you or move on and find another gem. There are many fishes in the river.

Cheers
thanks sir
but one more question, can I buy a domain and put it on auction for people to be bidding? and is it free. if it is free I will be happy sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Cheers

Thought you'll say Whale. Anyhow sha, we move!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

thanks sir
but one more question, can I buy a domain and put it on auction for people to be bidding? and is it free. if it is free I will be happy sir

Yes, you can Buy a domain and list it for auction.

You have Godaddy Auctions which requires registration around 4$ per year.

You can use Namepros Auctions Section also.

You can also Use Epik Name liquidate and put your price.

There r so many ways...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
ElonMosque:

Thought you'll say Whale. Anyhow sha, we move!

grin grin

Whales are dictionary words.. That's why i didn't even bother grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
I saw the Domain too, it was on my wishlist, thou i know my chance is just 1%, and i was right, dropcatch caught it.
I'm surprised too it's this low, scribal is q dictionary word, though Scribe is superior to it. But anything can happen in the next 23hrs.

Yes, u can auction your domain at GD auction, Sedo and the likes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Yes, you can Buy a domain and list it for auction.

You have Godaddy Auctions which requires registration around 4$ per year.

You can use Namepros Auctions Section also.

You can also Use Epik Name liquidate and put your price.

There r so many ways...
one more question
that mean getting sales should not be a problem if I list In auction or is it possible to have 0 bid

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I saw the Domain too, it was on my wishlist, thou i know my chance is just 1%, and i was right, dropcatch caught it.
I'm surprised too it's this low, scribal is q dictionary word, though Scribe is superior to it. But anything can happen in the next 23hrs.

heeeeeeeee
me and brother ikahylyfah dey follow the same domain.
haaaaaaa I don become master lolzzzz
come and buy my ebook for $1111111111111 grin
ikhalyfah:

heeeeeeeee
come and buy my ebook for $1111111111111
thanks sir. my question still loading
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

one more question
that mean getting sales should not be a problem if I list In auction or is it possible to have 0 bid

Yes.. Its possible to get Zero Bids but if your domain has potential then you must surely get a bid.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kendzyma:
Sales alert
$300
Expired domains
Fb Outbound

So after outbounding and followups with no replies, finally decided to go through the fb route..messaged alot of endusers, the only one that showed interest was the one without a website(was even reluctant to send to him at first) ,so he asked me the ROI if he buys the domain and how it will make dem more money lol..i sha explained sha..he asked the price and i quoted $650 and then asked me to show him the website on the domain name..told him he will have to build his own website and showed him some examples of a truck website..

Never ignore people with crappy or no sites, an enduser is an enduser. I have a guy, his site isn't functional but he is interested in one of my domains, he even wants to buy 2 of my domains, neighboring cities, same niche.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ajuju Uwa.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

heeeeeeeee
come and buy my ebook for $1111111111111 grin
Chill ooo, i no be master grin chaiiii

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
ElonMosque:

Never ignore people with crappy or no sites, an enduser is an enduser. I have a guy, his site isn't functional but he is interested in one of domains, he even wants to buy 2 of my domains, neighboring cities, same niche.

Elon Musk. I need a electric Car.. The latest Tesler..

Can i give you a domain in exchange? grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Elon Musk. I need a electric Car.. The latest Tesler..

Can i give you a domain in exchange? grin

I'll give you a CyberTruck, give me EV.com cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
ElonMosque:

I'll give you a CyberTruck, give me EV.com cool

EV.com can open Shop for more than 30 CyberTruck in Nigeria..

grin grin unless you wanna give me share in Your SpaceX cause i don tire for Earth.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Itimkpataka:

EV.com can open Shop for more than 30 CyberTruck in Nigeria..

grin grin unless you wanna give me share in Your SpaceX cause i don tire for Earth.

Will give u share in Neuralink when the time comes. What do you think?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
ElonMosque:

Will give u share in Neuralink when the time comes. What do you think?

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Yes.. Its possible to get Zero Bids but if your domain has potential then you must surely get a bid.
zero bid oh ���
Thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
This one that $$$ is just rising like kite.

Abeg, who knows a better way to purchase domains o embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.