Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549756 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 11:09pm On May 14, 2020
donsheva:
Dump that card, I sabi am. Use someone's GTB or other banks card around you to pay and credit the person.
lol...thanks bro.
make I use my GT. just that dem too dey charge me for Sms alert
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 11:23pm On May 14, 2020
halogate:
honorables...I'm trying to purchase coin on SH. it's reject my diamond visa card. Any way forward
Thanks in adv

Have you exhausted your free Point?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2020
halogate:

lol...thanks bro.
make I use my GT. just that dem too dey charge me for Sms alert

This is new. GT has been the most financially friendly bank I have used among those useless naija banks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2020
richkal:
Sales Letter And Follow Up Message Formats In One Place

It so funny to me that there are many members who don't make use of simple features of NL forum, like search bar at the top to get what they need without asking anyone. For the lazy domainers like me, I have dugged up the sales letter and follow up message format with the uses of the search bar for the benefit of everyone. Here are they, thus

Sales Letter

Format 1: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/814#82874841
(Page 814)

Format 2: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/864#83451356
(Page 864)

Format 3: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/723#81925341
(Page 723)

Follow Up Massage Format
You can check that on this page,
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/987#84648972

Public Holiday Format

Remember, there would be public holiday on Christmas and Boxing day together with the first day of the New Year. You can use the format below
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/829#83124228
(Courtesy Of Cdor777, the Guy's brilliant).

Actually someone used this format to sell Alabama Ad Agency. If you need an example on how to tailor the template to suit your need, you can check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/830#83141375

I hope this will help someone out there. I wish everyone of US Nice Christmas gifts from the domainer name business. More sales to us this week and beyond. Cheers. smiley cheesy grin

P.s: Don't be lazy, try to scroll up and down of the pages I shared, you will see what you want there.

P.s.s: To the experts and senior members, some newbies will ask the same question over and over in the future. Instead of getting annoyed, Just refer them here, page 1018 .

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bobbiet(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2020
Cheapest dot com registerer please. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:16am On May 15, 2020
Bobbiet:
Cheapest dot com registerer please. Thanks

netsol, no privacy. look for their promo codes on this thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:19am On May 15, 2020
Old diamond Visa ATM?
halogate:
honorables...I'm trying to purchase coin on SH. it's reject my diamond visa card. Any way forward
Thanks in adv
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 2:13am On May 15, 2020
as @ 2:10am 15/5/2020....still no head way.
...I finally decided to buy small coin (5coins) on SH, but I can't seem to submit my unregistered domain names in bulk.
"Invalid extension"

..I have tried with and without the dotcom. ...
...I hv searched tireless online for a solution without any result.

..pls gurus in the house, i need ya help ooo

1. how do I submitt my unregistered names in bulk on SH.
2. How many names can I have on a single bulk submission.
3. Is there a way to know or sort out names that may have already been regged?..or do I leave that to SH.
4. pls ur guidance is earnestly needed.
...thanks in adv.
Good morning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 2:56am On May 15, 2020
halogate:
as @ 2:10am 15/5/2020....still no head way.
...I finally decided to buy small coin (5coins) on SH, but I can't seem to submit my unregistered domain names in bulk.
"Invalid extension"

3. Is there a way to know or sort out names that may have already been regged?..or do I leave that to SH.
4. pls ur guidance is earnestly needed.
...thanks in adv.
Good morning.
With these your questions, I will advice you not to delve into brandable domains for now. Focus on geo domains, because you are yet to learn the basics and rudiments of brandable domains. Else, SH will just be eating up your money. If you insist to delve into brandable, start with the free submissions first. And read wide by visiting, namepros, here, dngeek .

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 3:47am On May 15, 2020
SEYIKP:

With these your questions, I will advice you not to delve into brandable domains for now. Focus on geo domains, because you are yet to learn the basics and rudiments of brandable domains. Else, SH will just be eating up your money. If you insist to delve into brandable, start with the free submissions first. And read wide by visiting, namepros, here, dngeek .
i understand ur concern bro...
..but while i wait for endusers to reply my mails for my geo domains..the brandable names cannot just sit there and be looking at me. Id rather try than not try at all. Yes, my questions may seem like rudimentary stuff to the gurus in the house, nonetheless you cannot miss your way when u ask questions.
..nonetheless, i wouldnt mind someone answering the question. We learn everyday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 5:23am On May 15, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:41am On May 15, 2020
codemaniacs:

Thanks.

How did you get SH to increase the price higher than 2299?

is BR BrandRoot?
Yea Brand root. I submitted the name with a high price, hoping SH will see the 9k it was listed with on BR. Maybe they did cos it was approved with the high price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phrenicos: 6:27am On May 15, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:38am On May 15, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2020
What's that tag for inurl Google search
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2020
SALES ALERT

AlaskaLawnCare.com
Hold time: 6 months
Price: $150
Marketplace: Afternic

This is my first sale. Afternic removed 20% which is $30. My bank removed $20+ too. I only got $92 in the end. All the same, I thank God for this sale. If not for the fact that i was looking through my mails, I would have missed this. Afternic sent me a sold mail on the 21st of April, I only got to see the mail on the 30th of April. Fellow domainers, always check your mails.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2020
Opistorincos:
SALES ALERT

AlaskaLawnCare.com
Hold time: 6 months
Price: $150
Marketplace: Afternic

This is my first sale. Afternic removed 20% which is $30. My bank removed $20+ too. I only got $92 in the end. All the same, I thank God for this sale. If not for the fact that i was looking through my mails, I would have missed this. Afternic sent me a sold mail on the 21st of April, I only got to see the mail on the 30th of April. Fellow domainers, always check your mails.
Congrats. And I dey check my mails per second per seconds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 8:23am On May 15, 2020
SEYIKP:

Tough Love ❤️

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hilux101: 8:25am On May 15, 2020
fasa199:
Hello friends, if you follow business threads very well you will notice a very helpful thread was closed yesterday though it has been opened. It was closed because of unnecessary comments and arguments, posting emails here on Nairaland etc. Please let’s make our points brief and straight to the point. If them close this thread it will affect me and also a lot of people. Thanks �.

Can't a WhatsApp group be created for this business. Just in case.

Two or three groups could be created or a telegram group.
WhatsApp would be preferable though.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 8:25am On May 15, 2020
codemaniacs:

Thanks.

How did you get SH to increase the price higher than 2299?

is BR BrandRoot?
if it’s your registered name and you use coins , you can put any price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:31am On May 15, 2020
IghravweIG:

Congrats. And I dey check my mails per second per seconds.

I check per nano second.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:32am On May 15, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
What's that tag for inurl Google search

Inurl: startingkeyword*.com

Or

Inurl: *endingkeyword.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 8:37am On May 15, 2020
..I finally decided to buy small coin (5coins) on SH, but I can't seem to submit my unregistered domain names in bulk.
"Invalid extension"

...thanks in adv.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 8:53am On May 15, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:00am On May 15, 2020
Request a review that the price is low
codemaniacs:

it was an unregistered name, after they approved it, I bought it, the price can't go beyond 2299.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 9:05am On May 15, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2020
halogate:
..I finally decided to buy small coin (5coins) on SH, but I can't seem to submit my unregistered domain names in bulk.
"Invalid extension"

...thanks in adv.

Login to your account and navigate to bulk domain submission at your marketplace listing. Just click on the arrowhead in front of "Upload names in Bulk" and under it, you will see four (4) icons that you can use, then click on which one that is appropriate for you.

However, you will have to create CSV file for your uploading before going for submission and then click on the appropriate one and click on the cloud space there, and that will direct you to chose your readily prepared CSV file on your system and you are good to go.

Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:32am On May 15, 2020
May the good fortune of yesterday continue into today in Jesus name. Amen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 9:37am On May 15, 2020
sammchuck1:
May the good fortune of yesterday continue into today in Jesus name.
yesterday was a fun really!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:38am On May 15, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
yesterday was a fun day really!

I tell you cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2020
sammchuck1:

I check per nano second.
God no go shame us. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

This is new. GT has been the most financially friendly bank I have used among those useless naija banks
U sabi... I do not even think any bank comes close to GTB. GTB is the bank that accommodated me when Diamond didnt give a fork about my studentship

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.