Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551474 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tok2ig(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
I Can't pick and register domain of my choice on namesilo... Even waiting as it drops...it will reads that it has been registered... undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
iykepromotions:
Brother. No reply yet though am not in a hurry to sell it. His initial offer made me to be skeptical.
seems like you are not willing to make sale as much as 3k pounds. I hope u get a "better" sales or offer for it as your expectations are high.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
My ogas.

I found a GEO domain

Let's say the company is using Lagostools.co.uk and their .king still available.

Should I go for Lagostools.com or lagostoolscompany.Com?

Both is still available.
There are many end users for the Lagostools when I search

I just used Lagos as example.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2018
2sexycom:
seems like you are not willing to make sale as much as 3k pounds. I hope u get a "better" sales or offer for it as your expectations are high.
Bro, wat is d work of escrowdotcom and pls do u have domain hunter gatherer pro ( crack ) ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
kolad59:
My ogas.

I found a GEO domain

Let's say the company is using Lagostools.co.uk and their .king still available.

Should I go for Lagostools.com or lagostoolscompany.Com?

Both is still available.
There are many end users for the Lagostools when I search

I just used Lagos as example.

if the company is UK-based, don't bother registering both names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slazedeez: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
iykepromotions:
don't bother replying to such messages except if you have excess time. They normally target newbies. In domain experience so far, Not every message you got, you must reply to. That's why I put most of my domains at a BUY IT NOW price.

Hello IYKE,

I listed my domain on sedo, I paid them $9...but still I couldn't sell the domain infact I barely got any views on the listing

Is there a place I can list the domain and for free and get sales?

What's the most cost efficient way to sell my domain?

cc
haykay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by goodboy744(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Okay guys the best time to invest in bitcoin is now and if you dont know how hit me up its totally free whatsapp only +23408103650702
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
iykepromotions:
Inbound @ BUY NOW price.
Bro, do buy expired domain with 100% of a particular country if u want to park it? and wat is the best time to search for expired domain ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
slazedeez:

Hello IYKE,

I listed my domain on sedo, I paid them $9...but still I couldn't sell the domain infact I barely got any views on the listing

Is there a place I can list the domain and for free and get sales?

What's the most cost efficient way to sell my domain?

cc
haykay
Afternic, sedo, godaddy with Undeveloped or namesilo landing page
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PhatBG(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please how much does Godaddy really charge for dot com reg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Just sold Cheapautoinsuranceinmichigan/com through afternic fast transfer. $205. Will collect $164 after commission.

Gurus in the house pls i need suggestion on which payment method i should choose in afternic...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
brudiga:
Just sold Cheapautoinsuranceinmichigan/com through afternic fast transfer. $205. Will collect $164 after commission.

Gurus in the house pls i need suggestion on which payment method i should choose in afternic...
PayPal. .justi4jesu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
brudiga:

Can you please explain how you got domain list on afternic.. Domain ownership verification in particular?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:07am On Apr 07, 2018
Check out my blog

www.taxiappguy.

Join the discussion about taxi apps

Get FREE uber and taxify free ride codes as soon as they are released.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PhatBG(m): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2018
brudiga:

congrats bro. More sales to your portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PhatBG(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2018
brudiga:

how many outbound mails did you send?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Awoofawo:
Can you please explain how you got domain list on afternic.. Domain ownership verification in particular?

Thanks
Most of my names are registered with Godaddy so they are approved without issues. The only issue is you must put a Buy It Now price to qualify for the fast transfer

If your name is not with Godaddy, then you must have it with anyone of their partner registrars to qualify.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2018
PhatBG:
how many outbound mails did you send?
Inbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2018
slimjosh43:

PayPal. .justi4jesu
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by top4: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2018
very good. more power to your elbow. As for me I find CPA Affiliate program easier.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2018
brudiga:
Most of my names are registered with Godaddy so they are approved without issues. The only issue is you must put a Buy It Now price to qualify for the fast transfer

If your name is not with Godaddy, then you must have it with anyone of their partner registrars to qualify.
I have 2 two with Namesilo and having problem listing them on Afternic......Do Afternic accept name on Namesilo?

Maybe I will change to Godaddy but their price is issue!

Congrat on first Sale and more coming your way!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2018
Awoofawo:
I have 2 two with Namesilo and having problem listing them on Afternic......Do Afternic accept name on Namesilo?

Maybe I will change to Godaddy but their price is issue!

Congrat on first Sale and more coming your way!
i didnt see namesilo... my bad. Namesilo is there

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by goatandyam: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2018
G
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2018
brudiga:
i didnt see namesilo... my bad. Namesilo is there
Thanks, I will find way round the issue last last!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Any idea about this......What should I do, have been receiving same massage sometime twice a day since last week.....any tip?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by M2dX(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pls, can i make use of Bitcoin i have in Blockchain wallet to buy domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
M2dX:
Pls, can i make use of Bitcoin i have in Blockchain wallet to buy domain?
try namesilo.com, I think they accept bitcoin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Exabytes.com one dot com for $3.99 coupon ADWORDS
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by M2dX(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
jamih:

try namesilo.com, I think they accept bitcoin
i check it, their .com is 9$, is that not high?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
jamih:
Exabytes.com
one dot com for $3.99
coupon ADWORDS

Thanks
What I needed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 1:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Have forgotten the person that owns bankrutpcy.com here(typo) . The person is running auction on namejet and namepros simultaneously. If this account is banned we will start shouting Nigerians are being treated badly. This is not fair. Don't spoil market for others please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:30am On Apr 09, 2018
haykay2005:
Have forgotten the person that owns bankrutpcy.com here(typo) . The person is running auction on namejet and namepros simultaneously. If this account is banned we will start shouting Nigerians are being treated badly. This is not fair. Don't spoil market for others please

I owns the name and I have forgotten it is running on namejet..
As soon as I noticed it, I removed the name, more than 30 hours ago
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Telegram234(m), harrykewell and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.