Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546183 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 4:49am On May 21, 2020
Avast:
Vancouverpetgrooming///king
Less than 2 weeks.
Congrats bro.
Venue?
BIN?
Vancouver in Canada?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 4:50am On May 21, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
445/$ yesterday
That's too much, I was charged 390 last night.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 5:51am On May 21, 2020
Avast:
Less than 2 weeks.

nice.

ED?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2020
Floyd45:

nice.

ED?
Yh

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:34am On May 21, 2020
Ibrixy:

Congrats bro.
Venue?
BIN?
Vancouver in Canada?

Ed
Yh
I sent to both USA and Canada end users

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2020
sodiquisty:
the domain is list on make a offer

Have qouted price for him sha
I pray it leads to sale insha Allah

And it actually led to a sale. Happy for you brother. That's a good ginger and push! more to come INSHA ALLAH cool

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 21, 2020
etin06:

That's too much, I was charged 390 last night.
Which bank? Hope it's not access bank, if it is, rejoice not, they will soon collect their balance to make up close to 450. That's what they are known for. If it's not access, then that's the cheapest I hv seen in recent times.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2020
Avast:
Less than 2 weeks.
Congrats man...more sales to us all.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2020
priceaction:

Which bank? Hope it's not access bank, if it is, rejoice not, they will soon collect their balance to make up close to 450. That's what they are known for. If it's not access, then that's the cheapest I hv seen in recent times.
GT

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayo85: 7:15am On May 21, 2020
What is your shortest domain? Rumvy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 7:16am On May 21, 2020
Avast:

Sanjosegranite////king
cheesy better than mine

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 7:16am On May 21, 2020
priceaction:

Lol, no it's GTBANK

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:26am On May 21, 2020
etin06:

Lol, no it's GTBANK
That makes lot of sense. My ATM still with them. May be time to request for new one from a branch closer to my house. Stanbic I use is @ 399.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2020
priceaction:

That makes lot of sense. My ATM still with them. May be time to request for new one from a branch closer to my house. Stanbic I use is @ 399.
If you have already requested for an ATM card before you can walk into any branch close to you and order for transfer of the card to your closest location. However if you have requested for the new card for more than 3months they must have destroyed it cos after 3 months no collect they usually destroy all the cards. I will advice you visit the nearest branch to you and order for a card transfer and see what they will tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2020
I need help with getting outbound emails please. All the tools i got aren't working for me including yellow page scraper. Can someone show me how to use yellow page scraper? or refer me to a page where this has earlier been discussed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mike2088: 8:06am On May 21, 2020
For sell

CERAMIQS.COM

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:39am On May 21, 2020
etin06:

If you have already requested for an ATM card before you can walk into any branch close to you and order for transfer of the card to your closest location. However if you have requested for the new card for more than 3months they must have destroyed it cos after 3 months no collect they usually destroy all the cards. I will advice you visit the nearest branch to you and order for a card transfer and see what they will tell you.
E don pass 3 months jare, cos I got many choices, I no get time to go and collect. Even same as my access bank card now. And funniest thing is that my access bank branch is now closed down. I will see what I can do, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Stone26: 8:48am On May 21, 2020
Hello please can someone help me with free e book on how to start this domain work please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2020
Ayobamms:

Initiate chat with them and it'll be forwarded to the technical team in charge of it. Though, you'd be asked to give some days for the update to reflect in your account.
Personally i wound not bypass anything.
This is a game to me and I must win, let them be rejecting but I know one day they will accept my name and I will annouce it here.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2020
IghravweIG:

This is a game to me and I must win, let them be rejecting but I know one day they will accept my name and I will annouce it here.

FIRE.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2020
Bosses in the house,

Is there a more efficient tool than InstantDomainSearch for submitting keywords in bulk and generating domain names for hand reg? Emphasis on bulk.

cc: CornOak

@ab2care , can I PM you concerning your fence company sale?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2020
ib4real95:
I need help with getting outbound emails please. All the tools i got aren't working for me including yellow page scraper. Can someone show me how to use yellow page scraper? or refer me to a page where this has earlier been discussed.
Biko odikwa very important please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 9:47am On May 21, 2020
IghravweIG:

The way it's structured, you have the grace to request to be added back to the expert review option after 30 days. So, trying every tweak is a plus.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 9:52am On May 21, 2020
ib4real95:

Check through the last 5 pages. Someone suggested a paid version for scraping yellow page.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2020
ib4real95:

How to extract email addresses from yellowpages with just one click.

I dnt know if you guys already know about it, but there's this amazing pc app called "Reoon yellow pages scrapper,this app scraps through pages of yellow pages to extract emails for you.

To get started, you download the app using the link below..

w w w.Reoon.c o m/download-yellowpages-scraper/
(Remove the spaces in www and com)
Note: the free version only scrap just one page for you but the primium version scraps unlimited pages for just $15/month...

Also make sure you have a vpn installed because the app will need it to access yellowpages since Nigerians arnt allowed to..

After downloading, increase your page limit to any amount you want(given you already upgraded to the premium version).

Lets say you want to search for emails of plumbers in dallas..there are two ways... to do that..

1 Enter yellowpages and search the the service and city and copy the link of the first page then past it in the box to start scapping
(Check first pics below)

2 Or input it manually in the box below to start,
(Check second picture)

When the scraping is completed, "running" will change to "completed"(third pix) once its done and you can then save as csv.. that's all....

The beauty about this app is that it also craws their website to scrap their mails ... it also supports extraction of emails from yelp if you have a .uk.. domain name

So those that dnt have the time to start searching for mails can easily use this app to scrap all the mails for their geo domains and keep in a csv file then use streak to import and outbound easily..

I was able to scrap mails for about 50 of my geo domains within two days and got more than 30,000 emails all stored in a CSV file.

Found this app 5 days ago and outbounded like 5 domains with the mail it generated and two got sold, so the mails it spits out are Truely from yellow pages and end user's website attached to yellowpages......

Enjoy.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2020
Ayobamms:

Check through the last 5 pages. Someone suggested a paid version for scraping yellow page.
On it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 9:54am On May 21, 2020
Stone26:
Hello please can someone help me with free e book on how to start this domain work please

The surest free ebook is to grab your pen + paper and start reading here from page 1. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2020
Abcruz:

How to extract email addresses from yellowpages with just one click.

I dnt know if you guys already know about it, but there's this amazing pc app called "Reoon yellow pages scrapper,this app scraps through pages of yellow pages to extract emails for you.

To get started, you download the app using the link below..

w w w.Reoon.c o m/download-yellowpages-scraper/
(Remove the spaces in www and com)
Note: the free version only scrap just one page for you but the primium version scraps unlimited pages for just $15/month...

Also make sure you have a vpn installed because the app will need it to access yellowpages since Nigerians arnt allowed to..

After downloading, increase your page limit to any amount you want(given you already upgraded to the premium version).

Lets say you want to search for emails of plumbers in dallas..there are two ways... to do that..

1 Enter yellowpages and search the the service and city and copy the link of the first page then past it in the box to start scapping
(Check first pics below)

2 Or input it manually in the box below to start,
(Check second picture)

When the scraping is completed, "running" will change to "completed"(third pix) once its done and you can then save as csv.. that's all....

The beauty about this app is that it also craws their website to scrap their mails ... it also supports extraction of emails from yelp if you have a .uk.. domain name

So those that dnt have the time to start searching for mails can easily use this app to scrap all the mails for their geo domains and keep in a csv file then use streak to import and outbound easily..

I was able to scrap mails for about 50 of my geo domains within two days and got more than 30,000 emails all stored in a CSV file.

Found this app 5 days ago and outbounded like 5 domains with the mail it generated and two got sold, so the mails it spits out are Truely from yellow pages and end user's website attached to yellowpages......

Enjoy.
God bless you bro. More sales to all of us

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2020
Ayobamms:

The surest free ebook is to grab your pen + paper and start reading here from page 1. wink

Sure boy grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2020
ElonMosque:
Bosses in the house,

Is there a more efficient tool than InstantDomainSearch for submitting keywords in bulk and generating domain names for hand reg? Emphasis on bulk.

cc: Co.rnO.ak

@ab... , can I PM you concerning your fence company sale?

Try Dynadot bulk search.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 10:25am On May 21, 2020
Hello flippers, is it just me or is estibot.com no longer online?? Ive been trying to use it for days now no show
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2020
CornOak:

Try Dynadot bulk search.

Thanks, but I'll literally have to put the two keywords together. I am in search of something that has ED's "StartingKeyword" AND "EndingKeyword" feature.

Maybe wetin I dey find no dey market grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.