Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3561229 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Port to Btc as soon as u can sir!

Creating a Quidax account right away! embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2020
ikhalyfah:
1st epik sale Report loading.

Please if domain is regged at Porkbun and under 60days, how i go about it??
Epik have escrow?
Cc Cdor77 Slimjosh43 EpikNigeria
Thanks
Contact tony@epik .com he would guide you on what to do. Congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2020
Jayboltz:

Contact tony@epik .com he would guide you on what to do.
Congratulations!
Thank u, right away
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2020
Itimkpataka:

After verification, you can change it back to Daniel.
grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2020
Chinesegirl:

Sold
Chicago/Answering/Service
Price :$100
Hold Time:10 months
Venue:Dan

Congrats. I tap from your grace.

But some kind domains wey dey sell dey weak me.i no fit buy this your domain,and like say you drop am for appraisal bosses in the house for say na scrap.

MORAL LESSON IMO:
1.Don't take appraisal too seriously, anything can sell.
2.We have hot geo keywords but others still sell that means having potential end-users for your domain is more important than hot keywords.

#istandtobecorrected...newbie na understatement where I dey.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 5:29pm On May 21, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

grin

Hmmmm.......was he playing with me? cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2020
jerome263:

Hmmmm.......was he playing with me? cool
No he meant to write DAN instead of Daniel
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 5:37pm On May 21, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

No he meant to write DAN instead of Daniel

Ok...thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2020
ikhalyfah:

They are terrible. cry

But keep on trying ur luck.
Ask them what kept them from completing transaction? If they have any question they should feel free to ask
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2020
ikhalyfah:
1st epik sale
Report loading.

Epik have escrow?

Cc Cdor777
Slimjosh43
EpikNigeria

Thanks
CBDLegalFirm
what's u[p]?
that should be your nick.
Now you have made sale more than all of us that laughed at the name in those days...

Loooool.... This life no balance..
Congratz bro. You dey consistent

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2020
ElonMosque:

I got 4 answers

1. Namebounce - Doesn't allow you to submit keywords in bulk but it gives suggestions similar to your inputted keywords. Useful.
2. Namebright - Allows bulk input but no starting and ending keyword column similar to that of ED.
3. Dynadot Bulk Search - Allows bulk input but no starting and ending keyword column similar to that of ED.
4. Keywordin - Has starting and ending keyword column similar to ED. Allows bulk input. BUT you will have to manually look out for which domain is registered and unregistered.. Close enough..

Figured it out...

Copy the domain results from keywordin and input into DynadotBulkSearch . It will easily show you the ones that are taken and available. FIRE.
wàsherè PADI mi grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2020
klexycole:
Today makes it the seventh day that DAN sent payment to my GTB account. Guess what? I'm yet to receive it.

Laszlo keep telling me that I should wait for the 7 days to elapse. What manner of fvckery is this? angry undecided

I fought with that the guy the first time I used DAN and that will be my last time using DAN. Team Epik

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 6:40pm On May 21, 2020
priceaction:
you that are in GEO selling, brandables, EMDs, since you have been out bounding and listing respectively, will you say you are in

{a}breakeven
{b} loss
{c} gain

Compared to your current portfolio size, and investment you have put ( time, data, others). Lets learn.

Me, started fully this year. Category c. compared to current PF size this year.
So, I started domaining around this time last year. Capital came from the Chevron scholarship I got, used half of the money to get a phone (I really needed a phone badly), used most of the remaining for school expenses, and then some for domaining. I paid for iyke class, by ending of may I bought my first three domains (everything was less than 15k), did outbounds, got feedbacks, buh no sales. Was busy with exams around June. By early july after my exams, I did follow ups, and made my first sale by GOD'S GRACE. Since then its been quite cool, not so smooth though buh on a good month I make more than what Chevron paid me shocked.
Big Shout out to Iykepromotions, and everyone contributing in the trend. I really appreciate. Have been learning alot from domaining.

Meanwhile I want to start keeping good records of my domain portfolio, expenses, and profit just like ikalifyh, i admire that wink.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2020
NkShallom:
So, I started domaining around this time last year. Capital came from the Chevron scholarship I got, used half of the money to get a phone (I really needed a phone badly), used most of the remaining for school expenses, and then some for domaining. I paid for iyke class, by ending of may I bought my first three domains (everything was less than 15k), did outbounds, got feedbacks, buh no sales. Was busy with exams around June. By early july after my exams, I did follow ups, and made my first sale by GOD'S GRACE. Since then its been quite cool, not so smooth though buh on a good month I make more than what Chevron paid me shocked.
Big Shout out to Iykepromotions, and everyone contributing in the trend. I really appreciate. Have been learning alot from domaining.

Meanwhile I want to start keeping good records of my domain portfolio, expenses, and profit just like ikalifyh, i admire that wink.
All Gratitude to God!

I have an Excel to keep all records.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2020
Guys what info do you guys potentially arm yourself with when an end user request for a call please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 7:05pm On May 21, 2020
ikhalyfah:

All Gratitude to God!

Yea, would start doing that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2020
Josmila:
Guys what info do you guys potentially arm yourself with when an end user request for a call please?
Together with you, we want to know oo. Just got an email requesting a call and me nor get number. Shout out to the bosses, we would really appreciate answers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:25pm On May 21, 2020
Chinesegirl:

Someone help
The domain is registered with Dynadot
I've sent the auth. code to Dan and they said I should approve the transfer but I didn't get any mail from dynadot.
Chatted with Dynadot and they said a transfer hasn't been initiated yet.
What to do?
Check your dynadot cart
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:30pm On May 21, 2020
ikhalyfah:
1st epik sale
Report loading.

Epik have escrow?

Cc Cdor777
Slimjosh43
EpikNigeria

Thanks
Contact tony@,Epik com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:31pm On May 21, 2020
johnoj24:
Guys please any writeup for these buyers who agree on price and went mute after sending them dan's link?

Send him a short message

Hello (name of buyer)?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2020
ikhalyfah:

All Gratitude to God!

Please share your excel format brother. And big congratulations on your recent sales. Like someone mentioned earlier, you're really consistent. You'll go very far. Smart g

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Please share your excel format brother. And big congratulations on your recent sales. Like someone mentioned earlier, you're really consistent. You'll go very far. Smart g
The columns include; S/N, domain name, purchase date, purchase price, registrar, Marketplace listing, nameserver used, expiry date, sale price, total profit (sale price - purchase price).

Then automated formulas to take record of;
total investment, total number of domains, total number sold, total profit (after comm and reinvestment), number of domains per most used registrars, average cost per domain, %profit, sale tru %,

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2020
ikhalyfah:

The columns include; S/N, domain name, purchase date, purchase price, registrar, Marketplace listing, nameserver used, expiry date, sale price, total profit (sale price - purchase price).

Then formulas to take record of;
total investment, total number of domains, total number sold, total profit (after comm and reinvestment), number of domains per most used registrars, average cost per domain, %profit, sale tru %,

Thank you brother. God bless you & MORE SALES!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 21, 2020
NkShallom:

I love this. Please concentrate on your studies too and at your spare time, do follow ups especially when school resumes and still maintain your great academic perfomances. By the time you finish your uni, u might have been one of the greatest female domainers we have here and Nigeria at large.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2020
klexycole:
Today makes it the seventh day that DAN sent payment to my GTB account. Guess what? I'm yet to receive it.

Laszlo keep telling me that I should wait for the 7 days to elapse. What manner of fvckery is this? angry undecided
If today makes it the 7th day, then only 5 days have past, considering the weekend. Set your mind on Monday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Thank you brother. God bless you & MORE SALES!
Thank you.
More sales to us all

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2020
Chinesegirl:

Sold
I sent follow up again(page 1018) on Monday 8am Chicago Time .

Congrats Chinesegirl, more sales to every one. I am happy @bolded wink wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 8:25pm On May 21, 2020
ikhalyfah:

If u use their server u can't park elsewhere.
By link i mean, search d domain on dan market, click buy, it will take u to purchase page, copy that link and send to buyer

Thanks.
In this case, whose server is advisable to use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2020
Shemmyboy:

Thanks.
In this case, whose server is advisable to use?
Depends on what u wish to do.
Park? I can't say on this, i have no knowledge of parking.
Sell? I prefer Dan lander (server). But Epik ain't bad.
No need to use afternics' just list d domain with them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2020
Chinesegirl:

Sold
Price :$100
Hold Time:10 months
Venue:Dan
So I've been a silent follower of this thread since December 2018 netsol $1 days.lol
I got like three domains outbound tire but no show. In July 2019. I took Oga Iyke's class and I got a domain afterwards. Didn't really have much cash then. After buying it I felt like returning it sef but I just left it.
I sent mails different follow up but no show.
So I kinda abandoned it. Then this month seemed like a sales month. First time sale and all and sammchuck1 always shouting FIRE. I got a reminder that the domain would expire in two months time and I sent follow up again(page 1018) on Monday 8am Chicago Time. It sold Tuesday morning.
I'm grateful to God and everyone that contributes to this thread.

Congrats. Sha use bitcoin to collect ur money coz if u try direct wire...hmm na express u go enta o.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2020
ikhalyfah:

They are terrible. cry

But keep on trying ur luck.
Ask them what kept them from completing transaction? If they have any question they should feel free to ask

No vex bro, just had to quote this.

Something about "they are terrible" just made me laugh grin grin grin

Dem go put your hopes high then gbam.. Silent treatment. grin grin grin

#WeMove

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2020
micynute94:

No vex bro, just had to quote this.

Something about "they are terrible" just made me laugh grin grin grin

Dem go put your hopes high then gbam.. Silent treatment. grin grin grin

#WeMove
We move ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Beelove6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.