Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3561860 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 11:38am On May 24, 2020
SEYIKP:

Yes, you can input your PayPal. You will be given 10BB coins to submit your names, 1bb coin per name . Subsequently you will have to purchase BB coin to submit your names

Thanks Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 11:45am On May 24, 2020
SEYIKP:
what do you mean by Nigeria PayPal is useless. And what is Nigeria PayPal? Is it not the PayPal that you choose Nigeria as your country of residence and the one you linked to your local bank account? How is that useless. Or is their any other one you called Nigeria PayPal. The one I used to pay for online transactions. How is that useless . Useless means something that cannot be used.

It's useless because it can only send out money from your card but can't receive money. Something that your card and many other services can do.

Nigeria PayPal doesn't link to Local Bank account unless you're talking about other countries while selecting Nigeria..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 11:45am On May 24, 2020
beckplanet:

It means domain was purchased from one of afternic's fast transfer partners but afternic is yet to verify payment. By verification of payment means they are checking to ensure it was not fraudulent payment and its legit. Once this is verified status will change from pending sale to sold. I've had similar experience before on 2 occasions on one payment was verified on the other sale was canceled because they couldn't verify payment. Pray its the former on your case. Goodluck.

Peace cool

thanks boss.
that's certainly gonna be my prayer point this morning tongue

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2020
TheSTreetman:

It's useless because it can only send out money from your card but can't receive money. Something that your card and many other services can do.

Nigeria PayPal doesn't link to Local Bank account unless you're talking about other countries while selecting Nigeria..
you are not ready to learn.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2020
Gabson91:
boss, don't you think this feature under a sent mail is a red flag? I guess the receiver must see it
I don't think it's a big deal. I don't have evidence it has hindered any of my sales. And i don't have evidence it hasn't too. I choose to think it doesn't.

But do what u are more comfortable with.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2020
micynute94:

When I send individually, I get less bounced messages, faster delivery and I can immediately stop outbounding once I noticed I've reached my sending limit.

I send more than a thousand emails per week.

About 150-300 emails per day (for 2 to 3 domains), which is why sending manually dey hard for me. embarassed embarassed

Omoh, don't think I send up to 500 in a month
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 12:50pm On May 24, 2020
SEYIKP:

Ok sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2020
SEYIKP:
what do you mean by Nigeria PayPal is useless. And what is Nigeria PayPal? Is it not the PayPal that you choose Nigeria as your country of residence and the one you linked to your local bank account? How is that useless. Or is their any other one you called Nigeria PayPal. The one I used to pay for online transactions. How is that useless . Useless means something that cannot be used.

Guy, calm down.

The guy he quoted was talking about inputting his NG PayPal on BB. Wots the essence of linking PayPal to his account if not to receive payment if his name sells?
Do u link PayPal to BB for the purpose of making payments? No.
In this sense, NG PayPal is utterly useless.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2020
SEYIKP:

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2020
Softmojo:
Free YellowPages scraper for all

Tested working on Windows8 pc. Didn't work on my Windows10. Don't know why.

You will still need a VPN to access YP.

For faster scraping, disable "Load Images" option in your Internet Explorer settings.
bro which VPN do you use for the yellowpages.....it's not working here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2020
thorrvik55:

Guy, calm down.

The guy he quoted was talking about inputting his NG PayPal on BB. Wots the essence of linking PayPal to his account if not to receive payment if his name sells?
Do u link PayPal to BB for the purpose of making payments? No.
In this sense, NG PayPal is utterly useless.
sorry ooo. Hope you are not angry.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2020
mazizitonene:

Any free VPN with US IP works. Personally, i use finch VPN its free if you sign up. Just connect using any of the free USA IP's

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2020
micynute94:

When I send individually, I get less bounced messages, faster delivery and I can immediately stop outbounding once I noticed I've reached my sending limit.

About 150-300 emails per day (for 2 to 3 domains), which is why sending manually dey hard for me. embarassed embarassed

Pls do u use mail scrappers or u source for mails manually?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2020
mazizitonene:

Download Aloha browser, it comes with free VPN.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2020
SEYIKP:
sorry ooo. Hope you are not angry.

Angry keeh. Lol

U just had to quote him to throw cheap jibes without reading to understand wot he meant by the statement, "NG PayPal is useless".
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2020
Facebook outbounding anyone?

Poepe domains on Facebook �

Now to learn how it works and who to follow
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 2:50pm On May 24, 2020
Payoneer users. Which account type did you choose? "Individual" or "Online Seller"? And which option of either?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2020
Softmojo:

Any free VPN with US IP works. Personally, i use finch VPN its free if you sign up. Just connect using any of the free USA IP's
thanks boss.....worked well....Gracias

zord33k:

Download Aloha browser, it comes with free VPN.
yea thanks.......was actually talking for the YP software

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 3:00pm On May 24, 2020
Happy Sunday to everyone
Pls concerning changing of nameserver, is the registrar's nameserver removed completely and replaced with nameserver from Dan or whichever to use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2020
Btw who has successfully set up their epik marketplace here?

That thing Dey give me headache
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babygal2020(f): 3:12pm On May 24, 2020
H
Pls I need help.... I'm an aspiring Digital Marketer. I have learnt the basics. I have a certificate in Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
In addition, I have read a lot on Digital Marketing.
However, I lack the practical aspect like running Facebook ads.
Someone asked me to submit my CV for a Digital Marketing role but I'm skeptical about doing that because I lack the practical knowledge.
I have good writing skill.
Pls how can I gain the practical knowledge?
Can I learn it online or must it be offline?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2020
Run from it as far as possible
It’s trademarked!
I have jeeprepairs.com and marketplaces Dey bounce am like tennis ball cos of trademark

Simpsonrocket:
Is it ideal to combine a word with Jeep. Like myjeep.com. Just trying to avoid trademark stuff.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2020
Babygal2020:
H
Pls I need help.... I'm an aspiring Digital Marketer. I have learnt the basics. I have a certificate in Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
In addition, I have read a lot on Digital Marketing.
However, I lack the practical aspect like running Facebook ads.
Someone asked me to submit my CV for a Digital Marketing role but I'm skeptical about doing that because I lack the practical knowledge.
I have good writing skill.
Pls how can I gain the practical knowledge?
Can I learn it online or must it be offline?

Discudemy.com... Find suitable course

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Babygal2020(f): 3:17pm On May 24, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
Discudemy.com... Find suitable course
Thank you.... I need the practical knowledge
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2020
Good day house
I bought capablebuyer.com yesterday but since today I have been thinking on going for a refund please help me appraise ( capable buyer.com) and if I should go ahead
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 3:29pm On May 24, 2020
humble7744:
Good day house
I bought capablebuyer.com yesterday but since today I have been thinking on going for a refund please help me appraise ( capable buyer.com) and if I should go ahead
Pls ask for a refund asap. Not sure what you had in mind!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 3:59pm On May 24, 2020
Capable refund
humble7744:
Good day house

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
Have gotten something like this before and it led to sale. Its likely the person has paid and there are some glitches in confirming the payment or transfer of the domain. Just wait till the next working day
UrVillagePpl:
just this morning, I was going through my domain listed on Afternic and I saw this.

I have no idea what this really means. but I hope it's what I'm thinking grin tongue.

bosses, please explain. screenshoot

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2020
Maybe he mean the country itself is useless.
SEYIKP:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2020
micynute94:

Hey guys see what I found. I saw this way to do Mail Merge using Google Sheets for free. So that's goodbye to 50 emails per day limitations from Gmass.

https:// developers. google. com/gsuite /solutions /mail-merge (remove the spaces, hope I don't get banned by spam bot)

What I dont know about this
1. it may send to spam folder. Not sure
2. it's an untrusted script and Google rightly warns you. It requests for the usual permissions to view, delete and send emails using from your email.

Then lastly, it's only mass sending, no way to check email opens.

Cheers

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2020
yemight2776:
Maybe he mean the country itself is useless.
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 5:12pm On May 24, 2020
djpoepe:
Btw who has successfully set up their epik marketplace here?

That thing Dey give me headache

After adding the domain, click on "marketplace" select it and click "manage" at the far right. It will take u to a page where u will fill in the BIN price and Makeoffer. Click "Next" at the bottom. It will take u to another page where u can give a small write abt the domain. Click "save or next" at the buttom and continue to the end.
You will be show ur sale landing page and it's link sent to ur email.
Hope this helps

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.