Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556451 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2020
Omoawoke:

Once the domain is up to 60 days old, delete the domain from afternic, then go to your registrar and unlock the domain, attempt a transfer...then re-add the domain on afternic...u will get a mail from your registrar telling you to opt in
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2020
chrispaul1:
PLS EXPERT IN D HOUSE CAN I REGISTER THESE DOMAINS OR WHICH OF D DOMAIN IS GOOD TO B REGISTERED?

FineBattery.com
JustLone.com
PrettyFuel.com
I wouldn't use my 8$ to register any.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 2:00pm On May 26, 2020
grin
ikhalyfah:
I wouldn't use my 8$ to register any. Thanks
ikhalyfah:
ikhalyfah:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I wouldn't use my 8$ to register any.
Thanks

How about BeautifulPetrol.com or LovelyKerosene.com?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 2:10pm On May 26, 2020
budosky:

How?
Use this link.
https://todesce.com?rpid=6&rpr=98
I will be dropping more domain give away link as I get them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2020
thorrvik55:

grin grin Haba! They are both miss for me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2020
chrispaul1:
PLS EXPERT IN D HOUSE CAN I REGISTER THESE DOMAINS OR WHICH OF D DOMAIN IS GOOD TO B REGISTERED?

FineBattery.com
JustLone.com
PrettyFuel.com
Fine battery shocked
Pretty fuel shocked
How na?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2020
humble7744:
its a godaddy account , plz i need d guidelines urgently before my 5th day
Contact them on Facebook stating the domain name and they should deposit in the account you used for purchase.

This should be done after deleting/cancelling the domain name.

Works like magic.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mccainreal: 2:26pm On May 26, 2020
chrispaul1:

FineBattery.com
JustLone.com
PrettyFuel.com

Q1. Ask yourself, what sought of business or service provider will use these kind of names?

I saw Finebattery on ED, guess thats where you saw it. it was previously used by a indian company or so. It appears they have folded up. Check Facebook

there is no prospect that another company will use this name, Battery is a good keyword in the energy niche but the "Fine" waters down the value

Q2. pretty fuel? Them dey see ugly fuel?

Q3. Justlone, what is this? just lonely

Finebattery or prettyfuel can be used by any company but the keywords are not rich, it doesnt fit the metrics of names that will likely be used for any business

why register names that will have have less prosibilty of being used?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 2:27pm On May 26, 2020
Please who have experienced this with afternic?

My payment date have passed, they tried to send payments to me twice on Friday but it didn't go because of mistake on my sort code. The mail to send me about it enter the spam folder hence I didn't see it till yesterday.

I have updated the error and send messages to them till their website but they are not responding.

I even called but the guy that picked said that I should send mail to their support.

Please any suggestions??

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 2:28pm On May 26, 2020
chrispaul1:

FineBattery.com
JustLone.com
PrettyFuel.com
I won't take any of those from a giveaway. grin

Get a free dot com domain and free hosting from this giveaway
https://todesce.com?rpid=6&rpr=98
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2020
thorrvik55:

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2020
CornOak:

I hope these names are not taken! shocked shocked

Let me quickly run to register these names.

cheesy
U wan give the guy hope.

U wicked oo.lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2020
ib4real95:
How do i activate afternic premium transfer? Cant seem to find my way around it.
Besides i just regged Floridacablecompany/king. cpc of $2.77 according to google keyword search.

Panama grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 2:36pm On May 26, 2020
thorrvik55:

Abeg you no get joy!! grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 2:38pm On May 26, 2020
frank417:
House please help me out here o.
A Geo domain dropped yesterday on ED and I regged it(with code so no privacy). Checked google for endusers and I saw a company that bears the exact name. Looked them up on yelp and they had reviews, clicked on their website and it led to my domain.
Now the problem is, the plural is still available. I don't if they are going to reg that one and leave this one. And again, my 9ja details are showing in whois. Will they want to do business with me after finding out?
And if I should get their email should I contact first or wait?

Register the plural also

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 2:46pm On May 26, 2020
thorrvik55:

Bro will you name your company Beautiful//Pertrol grin Question; Is a Pertrol Beautiful? cheesy

Lovely//Kerosene Chai !! cheesy

To start with none of those 2 keywords (Kerosene and Petrol) are hot or in demand in the western world, they prefer to use the term "Fuel".

Note you don't just mix two words together for the fun of it, unless you'll be burning some dollars for fun and will register names that'll hardly or never sell. I remember during the crypto/bitcoin craze. Someone registered Cancer//Bitcoin back then, like what the Hell is that?? cheesy

Advice: When you mix up names in this regard, it end in frustrating what would have been a more valuable and prudent investment. I'll advice you to start reading first, just a couple of read-ups from this thread, and on namepros will give you an idea of what kind of names are important and the ones that are not (between that's why thousands of domains expire everyday because people are registering crap), again thousands of names are being renewed by owners everyday because some other people registered wisely. The choice is yours sir. Goodluck.

Peace cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
***sales alert for the month of May so far***

Totallogisticsolutions.com venue:dan
Sold :$ 275
Negotiated
Hold: 8months
Dynadot reg fee
Outbound when bought but no response later got $30 offer this month and negotiated and sold for $275

Airnowservices.com. Venue: Epik
Sold: $450 Bin
Hold: 72hours
outbound
Epik reg fee

Avcphotostore.com. Venue: Dan
Sold: $550 money still in Dan escrow
Negotiated
Hold: 3 weeks
Sav reg fee
The domain is sold early this month but Dan refused to push the domain to the buyer, they complaints that sav.com is not a reliable registrar.

I have to manage the buyer myself. Just sent the author code to dan today, hope the buyer will initiate the transfer today...

Glory be to most High God for these sales. I pray for more sales for us all. God bless our hustle

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chrispaul1(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2020
Mccainreal:

Q1. Ask yourself, what sought of business or service provider will use these kind of names?

I saw Finebattery on ED, guess thats where you saw it. it was previously used by a indian company or so. It appears they have folded up. Check Facebook

there is no prospect that another company will use this name, Battery is a good keyword in the energy niche but the "Fine" waters down the value

Q2. pretty fuel? Them dey see ugly fuel?

Q3. Justlone, what is this? just lonely

Finebattery or prettyfuel can be used by any company but the keywords are not rich, it doesnt fit the metrics of names that will likely be used for any business

why register names that will have have less prosibilty of being used?

Thanks for your response,God bless you.
I haven't reg. those name ,just asking to know if I can now reg good names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chrispaul1(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
James39:
grin[right][/right]
Thanks for your response.God bless u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
Hey guys, what do you think of these domains I picked up?
1. UsSealCoating//com
2. NorthwoodDentist//com
3. RollingSteelDoor//com
4. ElegantLawn//com
5. KnightdaleDentist//com
6. Invertias//com
7. DoctorWilliam//com
8. BedConstruction//com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
slimjosh43:

Register the plural also
Ok. Should I wait for them to contact first or reach out to them informing them I'm about to outbound but decided to contact them first since they already have a presence with it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
beckplanet:

Bro will you name your company Beautiful//Pertrol grin Question; Is a Pertrol Beautiful? cheesy

Lovely//Kerosene Chai !! cheesy

To start with none of those 2 keywords (Kerosene and Petrol) are hot or in demand in the western world, they prefer to use the term "Fuel".

Note you don't just mix two words together for the fun of it, unless you'll be burning some dollars for fun and will register names that'll hardly or never sell. I remember during the crypto/bitcoin craze. Someone registered Cancer//Bitcoin back then, like what the Hell is that?? cheesy

Advice: When you mix up names in this regard, it end in frustrating what would have been a more valuable and prudent investment. I'll advice you to start reading first, just a couple of read-ups from this thread, and on namepros will give you an idea of what kind of names are important and the ones that are not (between that's why thousands of domains expire everyday because people are registering crap), again thousands of names are being renewed by owners everyday because some other people registered wisely. The choice is yours sir. Goodluck.

Peace cool
The guy was just pulling the legs of the other guy that wanted to register finebattery.com and prettyfuel.com

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonworld: 3:37pm On May 26, 2020
Nairaland not just banned my other account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2020
Simon needs to get more hands I think, their response rate is terrible especially putting into consideration the different time zones we're in
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2020
frank417:

Ok. Should I wait for them to contact first or reach out to them informing them I'm about to outbound but decided to contact them first since they already have a presence with it.

Contact them.They might not know they lost the domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:45pm On May 26, 2020
Just sold the domain We/Buy/Foreign/Coins in king.

Hold time; 9 days

Bought $8.99 via namesilo on the 17th.

Sales method; outbounding and follow up. I was still on the follow up when one of them bought it!

Sweet sale I must say.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omoawoke: 3:49pm On May 26, 2020
MedicalDevicesupplies// com
Is it a good buy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
iykepromotions:
Just sold the domain We/Buy/Foreign/Coins in king.

Hold time; 9 days

Bought $8.99 via namesilo on the 17th.

Sales method; outbounding and follow up. I was still on the follow up when one of them bought it!

Sweet sale I must say.
wetik you or the buyer see for this name. It doesn't make sense to me undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nairapark: 3:55pm On May 26, 2020
You don't have to wait for your salary. Get a side business and make daily profits by getting a Multi reseller website for a token of N5,000 for this lock down period and there after and start making your profits in 4 days. Type interested or Call/ WhatsApp 08075690581

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ab2care and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.